Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1676878 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ewuro no be man? shocked shocked Bubu must hear of this.

@a40 how you take figure? Ol boy, never would have crossed my mind
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I'd tather take a gamble on the Cavs too win or lose than on Warriors vs Nuggets.. I learnt this the hard way.. Everybody just wants to flex the muscle when playing Warriors and this Nuggets get the muscle.

Nuggets get the muscle well well for the whole NBA.

You won't even know who to defend, who'll have a bad shooting night like most of the NBA team's. And they're doing all these things for 2 months plus without Milsap, another wahala.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Draymond cost us this game with his stellar clutch turnovers. Curry did it better and turned it over throughout the game. I thought Ayesha was the one pregnant not Curry with baby number 3. Klay Thompson should just let us know he's building a mansion with hard bricks.

The team is truly mentally fried right now. They need a break.
They played the previous night at Sacramento and spent a lot of energy trying to close down the deficit and win. I had marked this game as a blowout L before hand and I was even surprised the Warriors led and barely failed to hold on. 4 years of regular season excellence no be beans plus that Denver team is really good

All-star break can't come soon enough. I won't rule out mental fatigue
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I already gave up on the refs and the team should know better to letting the games get close and put everything in the hands of the refs.. Jokic's 3, Draymond's turnover and the foul on Nick Young's which wasn't called changed everything. We played very poorly by our standards honestly.

They had like how many offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points? We not just sharp IMO. Those guys are just bored like last season when we lost KD, lost 3 in a row before finishing the season 24-3.

OKC has lost 3 in a row and we have to match their aggression if we want to win. I hope the guys stay motivated..

The issue is coasting and relying on one star to bail the team out. We tend to be unserious when KD and Steph are playing. With Steph out, we beat teams consistently. KD out we did same. I think they are De-motivated. This takes nothing away from Denver who were fitter than us (as evidenced by our last quarter slump) but I think the players are more focused on the playoffs and it has hurt the regular season.

There are no back to backs in the playoffs so I don't respect teams we lost to on back to backs (away).
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Well you should know that moniker will come with levels of bronsexuality unknown to man to compensate. Further more the curry hate to follow? Sheesh. I mean you think I hate him now think of how bad it'll be if you actually make me hate him. Horrible, just horrible. Neither of us want that.
I know Bronsexuals even worse than you so don't sweat it. Them full my Twitter and I come in contact with them in the real world. Only thing that can give me joy is that Lebronissabum handle, that acknowledgement would make up for all the years I've had to deal with you lot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
I had my heart in my mouth in the final minutes of this W. This was a very good win against a tough and talented Portland side.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Donlittle:
Ewuro no be man? shocked shocked Bubu must hear of this.

@a40 how you take figure? Ol boy, never would have crossed my mind
Her reaction to Lebron yesterday. Then I also scanned her profile
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
This Boston no dey gree oh. Al Horford though! What a game
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
Her reaction to Lebron yesterday. Then I also scanned her profile
You be genius oh...i thought Ewuro was male too. wink

As for the rockets,i currently dont know the best team that defends the three point shooting effectively for now...Would have picked the spurs side if Kawhi was fit.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
I know Bronsexuals even worse than you so don't sweat it. Them full my Twitter and I come in contact with them in the real world. Only thing that can give me joy is that Lebronissabum handle, that acknowledgement would make up for all the years I've had to deal with you lot.

Mark me, you will regret this.

Have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Mark me, you will regret this.

Have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you.
You should know by now that I'm like the Ayatollah of bluff-calling

Besides what type of man would you be if you don't keep your word. What else does a man have in this life apart from his word?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
]
aliondo:

You be genius oh...i thought Ewuro was male too. wink

As for the rockets,i currently dont know the best team that defends the three point shooting effectively for now...Would have picked the spurs side if Kawhi was fit.
There would be nights the shots just won't fall.

Haha it's not rocket science. Na just small observation
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
aliondo:

Whenever you quote me,its always negative so i am not surprised..

Talking about the situation at hand,what i typed up there was supposed to be humorous..I dont know how twas supposed to give a "notice me" attitude. You could easily have told me you were playing OKC after the lakers cos i mixed up our calendar,my bad...
Oya no vex.. We go meet for playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
I also didn't even think that far about Ewuro. cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
OKC...so because Dre is injured..you want to miss the playoffs too?? cry
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

The issue is coasting and relying on one star to bail the team out. We tend to be unserious when KD and Steph are playing. With Steph out, we beat teams consistently. KD out we did same. I think they are De-motivated. This takes nothing away from Denver who were fitter than us (as evidenced by our last quarter slump) but I think the players are more focused on the playoffs and it has hurt the regular season.

There are no back to backs in the playoffs so I don't respect teams we lost to on back to backs (away).
A40:
They played the previous night at Sacramento and spent a lot of energy trying to close down the deficit and win. I had marked this game as a blowout L before hand and I was even surprised the Warriors led and barely failed to hold on. 4 years of regular season excellence no be beans plus that Denver team is really good

All-star break can't come soon enough. I won't rule out mental fatigue
No Lies.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Paul George making this interesting.
Where is Byke? Now that Lakers are winning without Ball what now?
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:

Lol.was about typing that..
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
Plus Tatum had a good game today...

He's obviously having nightmares rolling in his sleep...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Not my MVP..

That horrid 4th quarter as usual..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:

They obviously weren't going to continue losing without him.

When that Ball boy comes back...we are making a full push for that 8th seed. cheesy

Let BI,Kuz and Hart hold the fort till then. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Decale:

Plus Tatum had a good game today...

He's obviously having nightmares rolling in his sleep...
Nope I didn't..

Jayson TomTom has shown me enough to fully conclude that he's a bum.

I don't bother with him again.

A one off night when his shots fell changes nothing. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Gooooo eagles!!!!! Not even a fan of that bum sport and league but fvck Tom Brady!!!!!!

Hope I'm not celebrating too early...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Brady got pooped on with that TO.. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Brady got pooped on with that TO.. cheesy

Brutal grin People are sick of back to back winnings. Awon beefmasters boku m’y side here , hating on the dude
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 05, 2018
God I hate Boston sports fans. Racist brain dead nincompoops the lot of them! Plus this guarantees an amazing IASIP episode! Winning!

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Ewuro4:

Brutal grin People are sick of back to back winnings. Awon beefmasters boku m’y side here , hating on the dude
It be like that some times. I'm not a football fan like and only watched the last 2 superbowls and he was really good and he's teammates are underrated as well. Something just feels good seeing someone's jazz stop.
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 4:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Sad to see Patriots lose this.

Congrats Eagles
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Mad game men. I am not a football fan but certainly enjoy the super bowl. Good to see Brady lose though.

A few Patriots fan here right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Donlittle:
Mad game men. I am not a football fan but certainly enjoy the super bowl. Good to see Brady lose though.

A few Patriots fan here right?

United by hate, little man. United by hate.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Nick Foles and that 55 guy were terrific.

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (2266) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.