Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668098 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just waiting for the "Cavs have won the trade" comments. cheesy

Crazy predictions everywhere right now..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:

We are fvcked. That bastard Jeffrey refused to give us Kemba angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

We are fvcked. That bastard Jeffrey refused to give us Kemba angry

Who then starts as PG?
Who leads the second unit?

Wade for 2nd round pick. Chai...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Decale:

Who then starts as PG?

Who leads the second unit?

Wade for 2nd round pick. Chai...

Clarkson starts.

George hill second unit. Rodney hood second unit.

How did that bastard TT survive.

Maybe still hopes for Deandre??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
IT to LA to bench Lonzo grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:

They were doing good until I saw Rose and Wade especially Wade

This is an entire new team for a coach like Lue to manage grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
DevdanSanguine:
IT to LA to bench Lonzo grin

Cc: Vivalabyke
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
I had a feeling LeBron knew IT has as going to be traded and that was why he was ignoring him. I swear I saw this coming! I felt it! cheesy

But D Wade/rose cry

Sad.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel sad for Jae and IT, they were caught up in the business of the NBA. Jae has to re-establish his defensive intensity first, before the focus on his offense. While at Boston, his improved offense particularly the 3 point shooting was predicated on his defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Decale:

Cc: Vivalabyke
Yeah..The Lakers would bench a 6'6 pass first pointguard that makes his teammates better and also really good in defense.

For a 5'9 midget,who is a liability in defense,isn't that good and makes nobody better.

Fooohhhhh Suuuurrreeeeee.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
I like the G. Hill trade for the Cavs because he is better at managing the pace of the game than what the Cavs had. However, he would slow the pace of the offense significantly for the Cavs but I think that's the reality of Cavs, they don't have that pace in transition.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Yeah..The Lakers would bench a 6'6 pass first pointguard that makes his teammates better and also really good in defense.

For a 5'9 midget,who is a liability in defense,isn't that good and makes nobody better.

Fooohhhhh Suuuurrreeeeee.

Quote the guy that said it na

What I do? sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Arghhhhhhhhh.

We now have an average point guard as backup for Lonzooooooo. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Decale:

Quote the guy that said it na

What I do? sad
Na you mention me.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Roland17:
I like the G. Hill trade for the Cavs because he is better at managing the pace of the game than what the Cavs had. However, he would slow the pace of the offense significantly for the Cavs but I think that's the reality of Cavs, they don't have that pace in transition.

Jordan Clarkson? Rodney Hood? How you like them apples?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Where is Deandre?? angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:
The double standards no be here.. They are so sure when it's the Warriors and it's something for other contenders. Dude said CP3, Westbrook are gunning for Curry cos they are tired of the attention he gets meanwhile just speaking truth from they're heart. Lost 4 in a row, best the Warriors and now OKC is a big challenge. I no dey answer them again.

E tire me but gast reply to keep thread alive.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
The one true Jordan. cry

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Arghhhhhhhhh.

We now have an average point guard as backup for Lonzooooooo. cheesy

Never change, bro

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Roland17:
I feel sad for Jae and IT, they were caught up in the business of the NBA. Jae has to re-establish his defensive intensity first, before the focus on his offense. While at Boston, his improved offense particularly the 3 point shooting was predicated on his defense.

IT needs to overcome this. From a Celtics hero to being traded after 15 games with Cavs, worse still to another bum coach. There's how low you can go and this was it. He gets his own team now and a chance to save himself come free agency...

My only joy for the Lakers is Kuzma gets to not share bench glory again. Hopefully...

Jazz on the other hand are letting Derrick Rose go. So, just Jae they get for Joe Johnson. Not sure what they're thinking

Reports say Wade requested to be traded. Even Gabrielle Union's quick subtweet suggests that. I guess not all is rosy down at LeBron's WhatsApp group.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
This makes sense. I was wondering why the timberwolves of all games. Turns out everyone was right, he was tanking.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
ITs agent said he'd rather get a buyout than be lonzos back up. LMAO!

I love it!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Isaiah Thomas and clique already trying to ruin the franchise with the best team chemistry in the NBA.

Lmaooooooooooooo....Get the buyout you imp. cheesy

Only one captain in this ship,and it's not you. cheesy cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Selfishly not liking the IT trade. LA will be perfect for his style of play, but I would have liked to see him in the playoffs with the cavs.
It is obvious Lue was clueless on how to use him
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Isaiah Thomas and clique already trying to ruin the franchise with the best team chemistry in the NBA.

Lmaooooooooooooo....Get the buyout you imp. cheesy

Only one captain in this ship,and it's not you. cheesy cheesy

No, he is staying in LA. No way magic lets this one slip by. Ball is done
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jordan Clarkson..... Lakers messed this up
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Roland17:

Hopefully Jae has some defensive rep left. I would hate to see this guy racking dnps for no reason.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
birdman:

No, he is staying in LA. No way magic lets this one slip by. Ball is done
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL.

Isaiah Thomas won't be in LA by next year.

Magic won't let what slip? grin grin

Much talk about Isaiah benching Lonzo,when there is more potential if they are on the court together. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Honestly, if had we lost this game, I would have been really really upset for so many reasons. After watching Monroe tonight, it's easy to see why we got him. He is going to be huge for us on the glass.

Good W.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2018
SmooshCHN we are getting outplayed by MAVS a home FFS.

See Klay’s passes.

Jesus get Zaza out of this team.

And KD and Curry should never shoot less than Draymond no matter who is daring him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2018
A40:
You should know by now that I'm like the Ayatollah of bluff-calling

Besides what type of man would you be if you don't keep your word. What else does a man have in this life apart from his word?

You know what? I like this bet.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Eruditor:
SmooshCHN we are getting outplayed by MAVS a home FFS.

See Klay’s passes.

Jesus get Zaza out of this team.

And KD and Curry should never shoot less than Draymond no matter who is daring him.
Didn't even watch the game after 1st quarter cos business called.. A game vs Mavs wouldn't change anything for us, our bench or whatever.. The guys literally have no zeal to compete. It's like playing GTA with cheat codes, you'll hardly complete the mission cos there's distractions everywhere. Our bench can't space the floor and Curry is not being aggressive.. The guys need to turn it up and I think a losing streak or a long break would help the morale.. I shocked Bob Myers didn't make any moves.

And these guys like to talk just to mark attendance or look smart.. This OKC went on 4 game Losing Streak with all star Paul George before beating us, the same OKC a Nigga will bet his money to beat the Warriors in playoffs but they just got outplayed and beaten by Lakers bench without Lonzo by 25pts. At this stage, going by the logic, the Lakers would win the championship.. I'm schleeep AF grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.