Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,809 members, 7,965,977 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

Gej's End Of Year Appraisal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal (6908 Views)

Poll: How Will You Rate GEJ?

Impresive: 2% (4 votes)
Average: 11% (20 votes)
Unimpressive: 86% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Top Nigerian Achievers Of Year 2013 / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by ajanaku2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
Is there any word more potent than "FAILURE"?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by VUVUZELA10: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
He lacks fresh air, inspiration and motivation. He eloquently represents a common timid village man from NigerDelta. Total failure.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by gidiMonsta(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
even F9 is too good for him, G10.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by ugosly(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
I am tired of complainin and criticizing with no panacea in sight.
Sometimes I blame the seemingly cluelessness of the President other times I blame Nigerians for lack of patriotic orientation on their path.
Its such a shame.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by drstan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ is d best presidnt Nigeria has eva had. Bt bekus of sum northern elite dat ran 4 d last presndential election are d once sponsoring this boko ppl they ar just making d guy clueless and havin divated atention,and make his regim a failure, had it been d othar religion was d one dat won d last election, all dis boko tinz would neva exist, (NB. We have many religion ooo.)
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
So far, so unimpressive.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by beespak7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
F FOR FAILURE the otondo carry last wella
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by chubysoft1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
Tittos:

Every good nigerian wants Goodluck to be the best president we ever had,cos frankly we havnt had good leaders.and we still pray that by 2015 we all can say that he is the best we ve had but as of this year he was a complete failure, I pray next year will be better.
Truth is bitter. You better start saying your mind before boko haram will help you say it out. . .
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by deebsman1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
Failure, the administration is a total failure
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by GboyegaD(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
drstan:

GEJ is d best presidnt Nigeria has eva had. Bt bekus of sum northern elite dat ran 4 d last presndential election are d once sponsoring this boko ppl they ar just making d guy clueless and havin divated atention,and make his regim a failure, had it been d othar religion was d one dat won d last election, all dis boko tinz would neva exist, (NB. We have many religion ooo.)

What a terrible statement. Can't compare who is better between you and Jonathan. Please, can you just highlight one of his successes so far that the insecurity in the economy seems to be his failure in your perspective.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by otokx(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
Average
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by neyostica: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
loser!!!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by demelza: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
drstan:

How can someone make a grown guy who supposedly hv thinking faculties clueless @op He lived up to my expectations cos i wasnt expecting anything, in dat i giv him A1
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by muyoto: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
his security credentials have been most dissapointing
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Pukkah: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
I'm saying this with every sense of responsibility: so far, Mr Jonathan has remained as uninspiring as a door nail - dumb, dull, and drab. He's inefficient, ineffective and appears highly incompetent. Or rather, Nigeria's complexity is far ahead of his modest competence.

It's not to my delight to be saying this of my President in whose hands we've entrusted Nigeria for 4 years but let the truth be told no matter how bitter. It's in my personal interest that Mr Jonathan succeeds but I must say that so far, it's all a litany of promises and little or no action.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by ijigbamigb(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
looking brainwashed, gej has so far scored f.

Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Senseless!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Abayomin70(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
deebsman1:

Failure, the administration is a total failure
ASUU still dey strike infact he is mor dan a failure uselesss man
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by ayinba1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
Beaf, not one person has rated him "impressive" ! What about you?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by IykeD(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
To put it mildly, he should simply resign, that would be a very honorable thing to do lest he be Bokoharammed out of office.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ is trying but water pass garri for him
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
can anyone point to a concrete achievement of gej's administration?

not a plan, a proposal, but an actual completed project or policy that has clearly benefited Nigerians?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by LEXYLOV: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
I guess people like @beaf, @Ozin who stand firm support for GEJ also knows the truth of the matter. As for the year 2011 this man called GEJ is completely failure in every aspect, most disappointing his speeches concerning BH and approach
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by chinnyonwu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
A1, He's tryin his best
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
chinnyonwu:

A1, He's tryin his best

i dont think they hand out awards for trying - they hand them out for results
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by benlay(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
Clueless! Dumb
Is it true that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders that we get?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by chinnyonwu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
oyb:

i dont think they hand out awards for trying - they hand them out for results
ƚ understand my broda, But am pleased with his results considering the current state of the nation
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Marlboro1: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
Are we allowed to use letter grades as high as Z. That is what I am thinking of giving him. What else can you give someone who is lazy, incompetent, out of focuss and without ideas. I am only looking forward to the Supreme Court saving this country on 28th. Otherwise I look forward to David Mark coming in 2015 to save us. Nigeria can only move forward with somebody that has some toughness. The Yaraduas, Jonathans and Sambos are not meant for a country this complex and messed up.

GO DAVID MARK FOR PRESIDENT 2015
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by dasparrow: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ is a FAILURE. He needs to step down pronto! I rate his administration F9
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Babamide(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gej is a total failure. I'm sure it is his wife that stop the affairs of their home
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Pukkah: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
Achievers are rewarded/recognized for results and not for trying or good intention.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by doctokwus: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
Presidency way out of his league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Elections Because Of The South East / Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / The Kaduna State Women Economic Empowerment Summit 2019. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.