Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Gej's End Of Year Appraisal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal (6895 Views)

Poll: How Will You Rate GEJ?

Impresive: 2% (4 votes)
Average: 11% (20 votes)
Unimpressive: 86% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Top Nigerian Achievers Of Year 2013 / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by ochukoccna: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ drstan,
I feel you
The northern elite is sabotaging him abi?
Just like the same cabal who is swallowing the subsidy money shey?
Talk about a ready excuse for failure.
He was elected to deliver results not give flowery speeches
Did his think tank not forsee such hiccups to his rule?
Think tank ke?
Why am I yarning rocket science knowledge he&his advisers apparently dont understand.

@ thread,I saw GEJ has 1 vote in this thread's poll
I'm sure he was awarded him by Beaf
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by musawisdom(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
He has not make any success neither has he fail becos he hasn't deliver us into war, may be next year. Allah forbids. May Allah put him through. Success will be ours as we wish good to Nigeria.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Ndkings1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gej is not only a disapointment but a disgrase to all doz WHO voted him.
My god! The man is no beta than nobody.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
EXCELLENT

1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

2. Establishment of federal universities in every state

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

11. Reviewing NYSC allowance from a mere 9,700 to 19,800

12. Stabilizing the price of cement
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by muyoto: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
oxford:

EXCELLENT

1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

[s]2. Establishment of federal universities in every state[/s]

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave irrelevant

[s]5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation[/s] really?

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

[s]7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit. source
[/s]
8. [s]Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation[/s]

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

12. Stabilizing the price of cement

modified
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by oyebanji88(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
not wat i expected, The President has been dull since his very first day in office, Am dissappointed cos he has my vote durin the april poll, He has this rich credentials and can't tackle minor economic issue, Regreted ever voting 4 him,
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by LEXYLOV: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
What else do you expect from a zoology Dr ?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
oxford:

[b]EXCELLENT

1[s]. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now[/s] revisionsism - nigeris freest and fairest election was in 1993, and nowhere near this expensive

2. [s]Establishment of federal universities in every state[/s]  ASUU is on strike because the existing universities are underfunded, he [b]promised [/b]six new universities. i am yet to see any.

4. Not always been on a sick leave
 more like brain leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. [s]improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.[/s]  we are still below 4000mw, liar it has actually dropped. i suggest you trwal through nairalad . as for roadmap, that one na "plan"

7. [s]Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.[/s] here we go again with the paper praiese

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori that was the uk metro police, out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance where are these women ?

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill the pib is dead, liar into law.

12. Stabilizing the price of cement   wtf!!!
[/b]

further corrected - says a lot about gej when his supporters are either woefully ignorant or bald faced lying propagandists
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by DualCore1: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
Whats GEJ?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by totorimi: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ should tow the path of honor and throw in the towel. He has proven that he and his so called technocrat ministers do not have the magic wand to transform Nigeria. We dont have the patience to tolerate their promises any more so he should just bow out.Boko Haram has overwhelmed the government. Our military can no longer contend an ordinary terror groups what a shame, but my worry is that if GEJ should step down and the VP takes over and Boko Haram ceases then this will mean that the politicians in the North actually made the country ungovernable to bring down the GEj rule. The pattern of the BH is clear,they target markets, barracks, churches on special days like international conferences, festivities so that their impacts will be felt. One would expect the security operstives should be extremely on the look out. New yr is around they wont take precautions now
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by cffb: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
He is simply a blood sucker and a diffident.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
abeg gej should not resign unless he is going with namadi, we need a david mark type president!!!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Pharoh: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
I really don't know what this thread aims to achieve at the end of the day other than to just abuse the president?. undecided
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Metrofox(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
[/Are we allowed to use letter grades as high as Z. That is what I am thinking of giving him. What else can you give someone who is lazy, incompetent, out of focuss and without ideas. I am only looking forward to the Supreme Court saving this country on 28th. Otherwise I look forward to David Mark coming in 2015 to save us. Nigeria can only move forward with somebody that has some toughness. The Yaraduas, Jonathans and Sambos are not meant for a country this complex and messed up.

GO DAVID MARK FOR PRESIDENT 2015quote]

you are as idiotic as gej,we are talkin about rating him and you are campaigning here, animal
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Pharoh:

I really don't know what this thread aims to achieve at the end of the day other than to just abuse the president?. undecided

You don't know the meaning of appraisal, or you know the truth. The guy don fail in every facet of failure when it comes to being a leader.

Do you want us to just fold our arms and watch as he drags us into BH hell everyday. The least we can do is to criticize him. Imagine a President saying we have to leave with terror! Is he for real, or its that he just don care.He should just learn to keep mute when he does not know what to say.Or he thinks the oyibo will come and invest in Nigeria with him talking like that.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by itiswell1(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Economy-0, health-0, security-0, electricity-0, employment-0, tenure elongation-0, crisis mgt-0, utterances-0, good leadership qualities-0. Let's wait and see what he will score in subsidy renovalm clueless human being. I no blame am, I blame all the people who voted based on sentiment.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by robosapien(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2011
When exactly is the President going to wake up to his responsibilities? If he can not protect his country's territory and silence domestic terrorists, how can we trust him to protect and defend our country if a country like Benin republic which is not as populated as Lagos state decides to wage war against us? Another question is, does he derive any joy from seeing helpless citizens loose their lives? why is he ruling us passively? I am proud to say that even Y'adua (may God bless his soul) was more active on his sick bed in ruling the affairs of Nigeria! If GEJ thinks the masses should learn to live with bombing, why not let loose his family and let them have a taste of the bitter pill every Nigerian swallow on a daily basis. It has gotten to a point when I would say I do regret wasting my VOTE, and I hope i don't live with this guilt for the rest of my life. GEJ, God has entusted you with a great responsibility, if you cannot carry the cross of Nigeria, PLEASE STEP DOWN for courageous people who can. ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by crissmac: 2:47am On Dec 27, 2011
anyone condemning GEJ should try a few things:
1. try being a class captain
2. try being a course rep
3. try heading a unit
4. try heading a department or rather
5. try staying married or
6. take a shot at being the chairman of a neighbourhood association.
in fact, try handing a responsibility that puts u incharge of just 2 people. u'l discover that it is very hard to satisfy them even with ur best efforts.
i'l only listen to people who have taken a shot at handling responsibility and suceeded, not some few angry teenagers who are fortunate to find themselves on the web.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Mucokey(m): 3:22am On Dec 27, 2011
capital failure
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by itiswell1(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2011
Crissmac, den force am?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Dec 27, 2011
crissmac:

3. try heading a unit

in fact, try handing a responsibility that puts u incharge of just 2 people. u'l discover that it is very hard to satisfy them even with your best efforts.
i'l only listen to people who have taken a shot at handling responsibility and suceeded, not some few angry teenagers who are fortunate to find themselves on the web.

I have done much of what you have above. Now, what more excuse do you have for this? Let's have it please. And yes, I doubt you know what a leader is yourself since you are quick to compare the current situation with our president to any of the roles you have above.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Basics007: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2011
As as far as i'm concerned he's an abject failure.
What exactly has he achieved in his 2yrs at the helm.
And yet he's thinking of inflicting more pain on us in 2012 while the budget for Aso Rock is multiplyin everyday.
He'll pay for this one day
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Basics007: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2011
crissmac:

3. try heading a unit
in fact, try handing a responsibility that puts u incharge of just 2 people. u'l discover that it is very hard to satisfy them even with your best efforts.
What exactly are you talking about? Did this man not know the responsibility that comes with leadership before he begged us to entrust our lives and properties in his care last May? A task in which so far he's failing in monumental proportions. Wait till you start buyin fuel for 200naira per litre next year while ur president is spendin 1billion on food before ur eyes clear. Class prefect my foot.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2011
On December 23rd(or was it the 24th),your president was asked of what he thinks he has accomplished in the past 6 months. Your President proceeded to tell the country how hard life is for him and his ilk, and then patted himself on the back for putting together a "great" economic team. Essentially, in 2011, Jonathan's achievement boils down to his putting together a "great" economic team.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Goldieluks: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Incompetent tool. He should resign.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Ark111: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2011
What do you expect of a man who had NO shoes and you gave him an over sized shoes? Its obvious that Naija is too big for Mr President. Where are those claiming GEJ was implementing someone else budget and program last year? Now he had a complete budget and program initiated by him but still stagnant. God SAVE Naija. Is this the FRESH AIR and TRANSFORMATION he promised?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2011
I hope GEJ rules till 2015, then succeeds in his single term 7yr tenure. Then, hopefully, in the 6th year of that "Single term " 7yr tenure he presents another proposal to the Senate and asks Nigeria to be transformed into a Monarchy. Maybe, when hunger don kill all of una by 2045, una go wake up.

A greedy, incompetent, thieving monster of a man ---whose first proposed bill to Senate was how he could strong arm himself into power FOREVER---- is taking you all for a ride, and eyin dondorun, una just stay there open mouth like fish out of water. GEJ is as evil as they come. He doesn't care. He clearly thinks the[b] ONLY[/b] reason to be President is a means to enrich one's self. He has seen OBJ, IBB, YAR'ADUA and co go from rags to stupendous riches and in his head all he's thinking is "Ope O, God don butter my bread".

GEJ has no good intentions for Nigeria and the sooner Nigerians realize that--- and rise up and throw him and the present crop of thieves ruling in Nigeria out of power--- the better. Until then, good luck, and don't forget to enjoy your fresh air; thats if Boko Haram doesn't bomb you into next century in their next attack. Na Una vote am o, so enjoy.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2011
oyb:

dude, u no fit answer question because teh truth dey pain you? ode. even in far away australia, the man amanaged to make a fool of himself. yes we will continue to 'focus on the president' we are all vivtims of his incompetence and idiocy. i have had co workers who died in maiduguri. i was attacked by hoodlums in a go slow on the neglected apapa oshodi expressway in feburary last year. i am using a generator as i post this. so yes, mr advocate for mediocrity, incompetnce, failure and empty promises, i wil continue to highlight the ineptitude of your dune in aso rock , because unlike clowns like you and beaf, i feel the stings of his incompetence everyday.

Like I said bring it on.It is so obvious reading through ur post that a gorilla must be your father for calling me ODE.And u should ask for your true father and go find the gorilla somewhere in the wild since I do not believe u should stay among civilized people.Must everyone take everything you say on this forum hook line and sinker?  am sorry u lost a dear friend to the Boko Haram crises in Maiduguri,it should have been you a monster who think everybody must take what he says in forum where we are expected to have a divergent view.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Starlett: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2011
GEJ has done very poorly in the area of security. Shameful.
The mere fact that he is YET TO FIRE anyone, and I mean, ANYONE in his entire security apparatus clearly shows that he is very well pleased in them. He is satisfied with the level of competence that Ringim and co have exhibited, and that says a lot about his own competence!!!

Anyway, things can't just continue like this in the coming year, else ,
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by otondo55: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2011
So far he remains a failure, so disappointed !
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2011
GEJ is so weak and pathetic, he behave like an slowpoke Is he human?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Ficco(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2011
But the man sabi smile sha.
Has this habit of frequently smiling.
I don't know if maybe it is an abnormality with his facial muscles
So I will give him 'Most Cheerful Face President of Nigeria'.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Killed As Boat Capsized In Niger / WATCH VIDEO: (the Lion Of Bourdillon) Ait’s Controversial Documentary On Tinubu’ / This Is What Will Become Of Nigeria If It Breaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.