Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,990 members, 7,933,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gej's End Of Year Appraisal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal (6894 Views)

Poll: How Will You Rate GEJ?

Impresive: 2% (4 votes)
Average: 11% (20 votes)
Unimpressive: 86% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Top Nigerian Achievers Of Year 2013 / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by obowunmi(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2011
LoL @ Ficco, Ahahahaha!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Emeka72(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2011
Goodluck fumbled, I could read d hand-writing on d wall dats why I didn't vote Goodluck dat day I voted Ribadu.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2011
oyb:

further corrected - says a lot about gej when his supporters are either woefully ignorant or bald faced lying propagandists

muyoto:

modified

I did my rating and backed it up with valid proofs. If you disagree, do your own rating and support it facts and figures. Why do I even have to tell you this - if this simple logic is beyond your reasoning ability, then I understand .
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2011
we havent had it so bad.livin our lives everyday as it it was our last.no jobs inflation and d worst president ever.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by drpompay(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2011
All said and done. GEJ has not disappointed me in any way,because i never expected anything 4m him. The biggest disappointment are Nigerians who after voting based on sentiments,tribal basis, religious inclination and hoping that his luck will lead the nation, now come out to be lamblasting the poor guy, whom if truly asked will tell u he doesnt understand wat in takes to be president. Imagine the C-in-C saying he is not a general, or saying that the bombing is wat we have to get use to living with as it will one day fade away. Thats the man Nigerians voted for,hoping that his luck will be good to lead us to the promise land. GEJ, abeg no mind them,u've passed with a distinction to ur own standard,its Nigerians that have failed by voting for u despite knowing the facts and failing to rise up against the evils perpetrated by ur govt. CARRY GO JOH! Them no fit.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by daviesmania(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan has been such a failure to de nation, and disgrace to niger delta.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by sniperwolf(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
1/10
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Darey00(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2011
kingoflag:

I hope GEJ rules till 2015, then succeeds in his single term 7yr tenure. Then, hopefully, in the 6th year of that "Single term " 7yr tenure he presents another proposal to the Senate and asks Nigeria to be transformed into a Monarchy. Maybe, when hunger don kill all of una by 2045, una go wake up.

A greedy, incompetent, thieving monster of a man ---whose first proposed bill to Senate was how he could strong arm himself into power FOREVER---- is taking you all for a ride, and eyin dondorun, una just stay there open mouth like fish out of water. GEJ is as evil as they come. He doesn't care. He clearly thinks the[b] ONLY[/b] reason to be President is a means to enrich one's self. He has seen OBJ, IBB, YAR'ADUA and co go from rags to stupendous riches and in his head all he's thinking is "Ope O, God don butter my bread".

GEJ has no good intentions for Nigeria and the sooner Nigerians realize that--- and rise up and throw him and the present crop of thieves ruling in Nigeria out of power--- the better. Until then, good luck, and don't forget to enjoy your fresh air; thats if Boko Haram doesn't bomb you into next century in their next attack. Na Una vote am o, so enjoy.
hahahahahahaha!! Nice writeup man,u speak my mind.
As 4 me,im rating no even reach 0%,i go give am -0.000025% rating. Tank God i didnt vote 4 d dumbass
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by agog: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
Impresive 4 (2.3%)
Average 20 (11.4%)
Unimpressive 152 (86.4%)

Total Votes: 176

The fact speak for itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! / Kaduna, Enugu, Jigawa Lead In ICAN's Accountability Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.