Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices (18625 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Beaf: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
The removal of the subsidy has been the perfect test to catch hypocrites and bigots, and boy, did they pile out! Lol!
Gbawe told tales of his "owners of Nigeria," supplying their geographic sections of the country and the fact that he felt boko haram was heroic.

Now that the smuggling has stopped as reported from far away Kenya, boyz come begin vex! Eye-pop'n!!!
See real life comedy! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Abeg o, people should remember that I want to sell alj haram so I can use the money to buy a loaf of cassava bread o! Aluta![/size]

Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by karlmax2: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:
Quote from: karl max on Today at 01:27:08 PM

Go to the street and protest if Ʊ do not knw that we have been subsidizing fuel for Ʊr chad and niger brothers. Now that there is no more free bees for your brothers in chad and niger and there is no way for them to come and join your protest, since our borders are closed why don't Ʊ Go out and join the occupynigeria protest and stop insulting urself here on naira land coward

Dude you are a clown, I am in benin-city right now

I am posting from my phone and taking pic. so STFU and go and sleep OK

STFU seems to be the new word Ʊ leant today aboki with cattle brain so today ur in edo hope Ʊ don't claim ur from there tomorrow. Come on the 9th since Ʊ claim ur from brass come and stop work in any filling station and Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ if Ʊ will not be roasted like cattle, Ʊr using phone I think say Ʊ and ur propoganda people say GEJ switched off blackberry services?
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by debosky(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf must think everyone is as stupId and demented as he is.

The issue here is that CLOSING the borders have affected petrol SUPPLY - this has NOTHING to do with subsidy, or did the subsidy now prevent supplying petrol across the border?

The government pump price in Cameroun is the equivalent of 180 naira per litre, so there is still room to move petrol from Nigeria to Cameroun and make a profit.

If you can't read a simple article and comprehend, it is not surprising that you spend most of your time posting senseless garbage on nairaland.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Gbawe: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf:

Bros, you still de here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thought by now you would be leading hoards of unwashed, wild-eyed, froth-mouthed Neanderthals on a scary REVOLUTION!
What happened to your "owners of Nigeria?" They got scared? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Aluta! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Suwegbe, keep watching. Carry on with your sycophantic drivel, deciet and outright lies. You are nothing but a wretched scammer yourself so no surprise you side with profligate, decietful and lying leaders scamming Nigerians when they should be leading for the masses .
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by blacksta(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thank God we have intelligent people on NL. One would think after Beaf  - nothing else exists.

Beaf which one is it " Fuel subsidy removal or Border Closure"
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Beaf: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
Read the reply below. It is our job to teach and school you rocks, stones and weeds.

debosky:

Beaf must think everyone is as silly and demented as he is.

The issue here is that CLOSING the borders have affected petrol SUPPLY - this has NOTHING to do with subsidy, or did the subsidy now prevent supplying petrol across the border?

The government pump price in Cameroun is the equivalent of 180 naira per litre, so there is still room to move petrol from Nigeria to Cameroun and make a profit.

If you can't read a simple article and comprehend, it is not surprising that you spend most of your time posting senseless garbage on nairaland.

I certainly think you are silly and demented. A Kenyan paper has reported the stoppage of smuggling to Cameroun as a result of the subsidy removal. Are you too daft to read?

Only a stup!d person like you would equate the closing of the border due to boko haram with fuel scarcity across the border from Bakassi. shocked
Did you miss out on breas't milk as a kid? Doctors swear that it helps develop the brain.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Beaf: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
Gbawe:

Suwegbe, keep watching. Carry on with your sycophantic drivel, deciet and outright lies. You are nothing but a wretched scammer yourself so no surprise you side with profligate, decietful and lying leaders scamming Nigerians when they should be leading for the masses .

Pathetic.

You were gonna carry out a coup with your ethnically bigotted "owners of Nigeria," just a couple of days ago. Wetin happen na? Castration of grown males? grin grin grin
You claimed you were gonna chase GEJ out of Aso Rock, because he stopped your freebies. . . You and the "owners of Nigeria"were going to even break any law to achieve that aim.
Boko haram became your superstars! cry cry cry

Aluta of hypocrites!!! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Gbawe: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf:

Pathetic.

You were gonna carry out a coup with your ethnically bigotted "owners of Nigeria," just a couple of days ago. Wetin happen na? Castration of grown males? grin grin grin
You claimed you were gonna chase GEJ out of Aso Rock, because he stopped your freebies. . . You and the "owners of Nigeria"were going to even break any law to achieve that aim.
Boko haram became your superstars! cry cry cry

Aluta!!! grin grin grin

Olodo, did it take a few days for you to be wrong and for others to be right when you spammed the forum , at different times, that Dokpesi and Tinubu were heading to jail ? You are such a m.o.r.o.n. You hardly ever get anything right yet you never fail to show up here peddling sycophantic garbage. The pay must be good.

I guess azzlicking certainly pays better than whatever it is you were making scamming folks for a living. Keep watching suwegbe and lay off the premature e.ja.cu.la.tion that has seen your idiocy exposed here many times.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Beaf: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Gbawe:

Olodo, did it take a few days for you to be wrong and for others to be right when you spammed the forum , at different times, that Dokpesi and Tinubu were heading to jail ? You are such a m.o.r.o.n. You hardly ever get anything right yet you never fail to show up here peddling sycophantic garbage. The pay must be good.

I guess azzlicking certainly pays better than whatever it is you were making scamming folks for a living. Keep watching suwegbe and lay off the premature e.ja.cu.la.tion that has seen your idiocy exposed here many times.

Ok, since you have the right to be a hypocritical coward that cannot lead a pack of Aregbe style aluta howlers to "revolution," are you in Cameroun struggling to smuggle fuel?
Business don spoil? E gba mi o!

Aluta!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by debosky(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf:

^
Read the reply below. It is our job to teach and school you rocks, stones and weeds.

I certainly think you are silly and demented. A Kenyan paper has reported the stoppage of smuggling to Cameroun as a result of the subsidy removal. Are you too daft to read?

Smuggling has ONLY stopped due to the closing of the border. That you are too stupId to comprehend this is more evidence of your abysmal foolishness.

Subsidy removal cannot stop smuggling because petrol is STILL cheaper in Nigeria than in Cameroun - to argue otherwise is to say 180 naira is less than 140 naira. Even someone as stupId as you wouldn't do that. . . .or would you?

Only a stup!d person like you would equate the closing of the border due to boko haram with fuel scarcity across the border from Bakassi. shocked

Closing the border prevents products being shipped across the border, not removal the of subsidy.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Beaf: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
Are you a smuggler? shocked
If not why di tin de pain you like bad bullet? grin

Pesin go wound o! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Abagworo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Unintelligent beaf only ends up spoiling things for the FG. What I've come to understand from this thread is that our Government has been unable to control smuggling. Is that the fault of the masses? So the best way to avoid smuggling is to raise prices and not to secure our borders.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf:

^
Are you a smuggler? shocked
If not why di tin de pain you like bad bullet? grin

Pesin go wound o! grin grin grin

The only thing that pains me is that stupId idiots like you have a right to free speech.

Can the moderator change the deceptive and mendacious title of this thread please - the closure of borders is the issue here.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by beafroast: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ Beaf must everybody agree with your views or opinions??!!
Let ur oga jona to do the defending himself. Haba!!!
I don ask u b4 if insult na your talent,birth-right abi inheretance.
U always come in an AGBERO-STYLED manner fireing insults at whoever does not agree or see issues ur own way,especially if it involves ur oga jona. Sometimes i wonder dey way u wan take convince people with ds ur arrogance.
Jore o!!!
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by abacus(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
Leave Beaf 'Olori buruku oloshi' alone,

He's trying to impress his boss. To show he's still relevant.

In days to come, his boss will restore the fuel price and the next action is to trim the cabinet.

Beaf is doing pure eye service to be  retained when the tsunami of cabinet trimming comes. Beaf 'were ma sha nfani' enjoy this while it last.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by MAYOWAAK: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
GEJ; (acronym), the name given to an animal or thing that exhibits features of motionlessness, visionlessness, notionlessness, dreamlessness, futurelessness, helplessness, wickedness, idleness, callousness, carelessness, conceptlessness, farsightlessness, picturelessness. It is usually always talentless, skilless, worthyless, moraless, delightless, respectless, helpless, useless!
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by MAYOWAAK: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
so apart frm wickedness, d GEJ-led administration has added 'sheer STUPIDITY' 2 dier resume! I mean wot dyu call importing 1,600 buses for 36 states, 774 LGAs, 140 million people??!!!
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by karlmax2: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
MAYOWAAK:
so apart frm wickedness, d GEJ-led administration has added 'sheer STUPIDITY' 2 dier resume! I mean wot dyu call importing 1,600 buses for 36 states, 774 LGAs, 140 million people??!!!

So 140million nigerians use buses. Are Ʊ not the folish one here. s
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by JamesDoe: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
The creature known as BEAF is completely daft.

It has taken an article that talks about a ramshackle group of people at border towns in Cameroun and then extrapolated this to mean the whole of Cameroon.

This creature is so bloated on Nigeria's recurring expenditure that its capacity to think is impeded.

It and Psycophants like @renoomokri attacked a Cameroonian resident in Nigeria on twitter. This "thing" is so immature that it has now taken the rebuke it received on twitter to come and post on Nairaland.

Look, tell the thief that employs you to instruct his oga to do his job properly.

For you to come online and try to insult our sensibilities is very low. I do hope you sleep with one eye open.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by bombay: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Why are you guys attacking beaf that's not right is it because he believes in a cause. Most of you complaining know deep down in your heart this is the right way to go.Except you have an interior motive.

The deed has been done what i expect you guys to discuss is how do we move forward.

Do you know why our refineries where not working to full capacity it is because of the subsidy some people have carved a niche for themselves to suck blood out of our great country Nigeria. It is a shame some of you cannot see beyond your nose.

You guys have to give Jonah chance he his not a magician and i know he his not silly.

Next on the line expenses will be cut, Power will be fully deregulated.

We have to move economic activities out of lagos  open the port in warri, ph , direct rail system to connect states,have an operating ferry system. grin
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by karlmax2: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
bombay:
Why are you guys attacking beaf that's not right is it because he believes in a cause. Most of you complaining know deep down in your heart this is the right way to go.Except you have an interior motive.

The deed has been done what i expect you guys to discuss is how do we move forward.

Do you know why our refineries where not working to full capacity it is because of the subsidy some people have carved a niche for themselves to suck blood out of our great country Nigeria. It is a shame some of you cannot see beyond your nose.

You guys have to give Jonah chance he his not a magician and i know he his not silly.

We have to move economic activities out of lagos  open the port in warri, ph port, direct rail system to connect states,have an operating ferry system.

We are over dependence on fuel.

Well said my brother very soon a mallam would come and tell Ʊ STFU cos his clan is used to freebies the profit frome subsidy that's why is paining dem very well lazy cattles
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Beaf, Hope you will be on the opposing side of the protesters either at Eagle's Square in Abuja or the Tafawa Balewa Square in Lgos, Then and only then we will know who owns Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
karl max:

bombay:

We have to move economic activities out of lagos  open the port in warri, ph port, direct rail system to connect states,have an operating ferry system.

We are over dependence on fuel.

Well said my brother very soon a mallam would come and tell Ʊ STFU cos his clan is used to freebies the profit frome subsidy that's why is paining dem very well lazy cattles

Shut up and go to sleep.

You think beaf is ready to share his loot with sycophants like you? go to hell joh!
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by bombay: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Well don't make threats friend, we are in a civilized society where everyone is free to air his or her views.
Are you going to at the gentle man called beaf because he does not agree with you.

That is the problem with we Nigerians my way or no other way.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by bombay: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
Look at the animal opening his smelling gworo mouth here.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by bombay: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
Look at the level of your mentality so you think am trying to seek favor from some i do not know.You must be a motherfuxker all fingers are not equal you should know that.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by manny4life(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
Damn, how many people are attacking Beaf? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, you guys should take it easy, though I'm not supporting the removal but this hasn't called for a gang up against one person.

karl max:

MAYOWAAK:

So 140million nigerians use buses. Are Ʊ not the folish one here. s

Brother, please let's not go there? What is the % of those who use buses and ride in their own cars? Isn't there a higher probability that people will likely ditch their cars when gas becomes more expensive or even they can't buy?
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by gabbytabby: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
I have had an opportunity to listen to the full lagos discussion on the oil subsidy and the corruption in the system that was initially slowly crippling the Nigerian economy but do agree that more recently has escalated to the level that something needed to be done and sharpish. While it has convinced me that the subsidy had to go, i still do believe that they put the cart before the horse and were a bit of a chicken in the route choosen.

My conclusion is that
1) They chose the route of what they perceived to be least resistance
2) They clearly demonstrated that they consider that taking the might of the marketers on would be long winded and possibly personally dangerous for them.
3) This route while of the greatest benefit to the nation as a whole(long-term) is quite disastrous on a personal level to the masses.
4) More needed to be done to mitigate the effect on the populace.
5) The new year is clearly one of the greatest travel period for Nigerians and President Goodluck was ill advised to implement this on the 1st of the year. A delay of a couple of days say 5-10 of January might have been better received.

All is not lost as we can still together look at options that the government might implement which are feasible in Nigeria and do not just put money in the pockets of the few(business as usual) but will deliver real benefits to the populace and I think that is where our energy now needs to be directed at. I do hope to read of suggestions from this platform soon
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Guess what, I just called my clearing agent at Benin Republic, Fuel has dried up at the border and the Mevo Park area of Benin Repulic, the situation has gone desperate, no fuel even for equivalent of 300 naira per litre. So Federal Govt was actually subsidizing PMS for entire Ecowas region unknowingly. We should protest for arrest of those marketers who bribe customs and defraud this great country.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ post

And so fucking what? What exactly does that indicate? Is this intended to be further evidence of the 'necessity' of subsidy removal or what?

So because of government's own corruption and incompetence that encouraged cross-border petrol smuggling, the innocent Nigerian masses should be tormented? This is just ridiculous.
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by millionbuc(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
Breeze dey blow, fowl niash dey show. Guys how was d protest today, see una again tmorrow for street.

Meanwhile wetin concern us whether cameroun or benin dey starve because we gaint wan wake up?

If ee pain them make them do their worse. We have a country to protest, bomb strike or accept.

Six months GEJ talk. we still dey one first. Patience guys Kukuma na im wife name.

www.5slate..com">http:www.5slate..com
Re: GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices by IbroSaunks(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
Imagine beaf and gbawe in the same room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.