Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live (26839 Views)

Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / Sanusi - 'Tired Of National Assembly Summons ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2012
25% salary cut does not apply to the National Assembly, Only the Executive
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Remii(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
nku5:

Femi Gbajabiamila is sharper than a samurai sword. "You can't give me what is mine and call it a palliative"

That reminds one of Fela's Beast of No Nation. Human right na my property, you can give me human right.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
Kwara man on point. Deregulation of diesel has not led to establishment of diesel refinery
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by babaowo: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
this ppl are not support the removal of fuel subsidy , what went wrong with jonathan and his executives
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by rhymz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
Seriously, these guys are just pandering, I am ashamed a majority of them lack the knowledge of what they are debating about, this is not about cheerful and populist soundbites coupled with borrowed points that are shallow and trite. Let's see some serious intellectual debate that directly discusses the main issues here biko. . . This is not funny at all.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by wewe1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
Na by force to read constitution or quote dictionary? Just make your point, Fuel subsidy, Yes or no, Ah!!!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by nadkaf: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
These guys are just playing to the gallery! Why are they not talking of fighting corruption, cutting down their salaries, or addressing the compounded security mess the country is in!!! There is little intellectual depth to these debates!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by otokx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
Ubani is mixing up the words negotiation and discussion.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Koikoi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nonsense. Just say you want your own share of the gains from the removal of the OS. Sucking the country dry for very selfish reasons. destructive holocausts all
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by nku5: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hon Khadija is a goddess. Brave, beautiful and highly intelligent
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by kulutempa: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
This lady legislator Khadija Buka, is very impressive.  Very passionate about her views against the removal of the subsidy. She is also very articulate and forthright. Good woman.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
nku5:

cool cool cool cool cool cool + 1000
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
nku5:

Oya! Put her image in your bedroom and kneel down 3 times to her every morning. grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by maclatunji: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
I loff the Hajia that just finished talking representing Yobe State- She Spoke sincerely and from the heart with compassion for the common man.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by otokx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
what is the name of that chap that wanted to jump the gun? This is time for people advocating removal.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by rabzy01: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
Get it right. These bonche of zombie are only regrouping in Abuja cos they fear public anger and moob action in their various villages. They feel safe in Abuja. What they dont know is, we are going to occupy Abuja too. If realy they are going back cos of subsidy removal, let me hear a motion on sending this heartless, shoe-less, clueless, unpopular fisherman out of Aso villar now now. The man is incompetant and will take Nigeria to nowhere but to destruction.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by oluwabamis(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2012
from the tone of this debate,jeg may face difficulty going ahead with this subsidy removal. the lower house is against the removal.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by rhymz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
The guys that are not in support of the subsidy removal so far have been very shallow and a lot of them don't even understand the premise of the budget extension. I hope the guyz in support are not articulate enough to garner sympathy from the undecided o. . . How come nobody is saying anything about the insecurity in the land?
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by ReachRich(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
let them pass a vote of no confidence on GEJ.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
rhymz:

The guys that are not in support of the subsidy removal so far have been very shallow and a lot of them don't even understand the premise of the budget extension. I hope the guyz in support are not articulate enough to garner sympathy from the undecided o. . . How come nobody is saying anything about the insecurity in the land?
Hon Khadija did
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by anonimi: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
rhymz:

Fucktards trying to save face by taking advantage of public mood while they deflect us from the main issue, their [size=14pt]obscene[/size] [size=14pt]salaries and emoluments[/size] that is crippling the Nigerian economy. I hope it does not end around populist debate.
I no even sabi wetin dey make these idiots laugh, you guys had better be seriouos or risk a violent revolution.

3 Gbosas to your discernement.

nadkaf:

These guys are just playing to the gallery! Why are they not talking of fighting corruption, [size=14pt]cutting down their salaries[/size], or addressing the compounded security mess the country is in!!! There is little intellectual depth to these debates!

Each member should tell us how much he received in TOTAL including material benefits from the NASS since May 2011 so we know she is serious about her contribution to the debate.
Yeye KLEPTOCRATS.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Koikoi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
Honestly, this is nonsense. These guys don't know jack about the economy. To me, they are the vermin of our sick economy
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
tomorrow, we are going to occupy every part of Nigeria, we need to scare that fisherman and his cabal, we need to let them see how much they are going to lose.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by codedguy1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
oluwabamis:

from the tone of this debate,jeg may face difficulty going ahead with this subsidy removal. the lower house is against the removal.

The people speaking are against the removal of the subsidy, the speaker will soon give audience to those that support. so dont think everyone of them there are against it.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
delta state representing cool cool cool love warri kiss kiss
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by otokx(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
benue, delta people say NO to removal, my representative evelyn is speaking. Original delta woman.
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by ifeci: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
Kwara man on point. Deregulation of diesel has not led to establishment of diesel refinery

so much sense!
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by honeric01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
Koikoi:

Honestly, this is nonsense. These guys don't know jack about the economy. To me, they are the vermin of our sick economy

the EU and US with all their guys who know economics sent their various countries into debts and chaos, those who they claim don't know jack are doing well. (e.g china, Brazil, Malaysia e.t.c)
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by aljharem(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2012
otokx:

benue, delta people say NO to removal, my representative evelyn is speaking. Original delta woman.
cool cool cool anambra, lagos, yobe, and kwara as well
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by otokx(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
Is comrade aminu suleiman a clown? Why are people laughing?
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by Koikoi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
Guys! Tell me how would you describe this confusion. The Speaker continue shouting 'order, order' to no avail
Re: National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live by rhymz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Not too fast, make una no begin conclude that it is a done deal. So far, the guys that are allowed to speak are those not in support of the subsidy removal, una go begin vex when those in support start their own turn. You guys are had better hope they are not articulate and have better arguments than the feel good rhetorics of the members speaking at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Attends Imo Carol Night With Family (Photos) / Hon. Kelvin Ugboajah Is Dead / Tinubu's CSU Record: Most Of Our Media Houses Have Been Compromised - Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.