Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead (17315 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State / Disturbing Story Of Biafran Women Protesters Shot At Awka / 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
reagand200:

How dare you, are you out of your mind.
Even when i retweet it 100 times , why are you scrutinizing me.
Is this the time for you to be analyzing one's contribution.

My friend go correct FB or TWITTER for recycling current information.
Your mates are on the streets and you are here re-quoting me.

What a h@!!,

And doesnt common sense tell you to cover the shame of your fellow man instead of littering everywhere with the pic ?
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
just look at those cowards. . . .3 armed men against a civillian ?!
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by makingstep: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Yes a DPO named SEGUN shot the victim.

Ironically the victim was just playing football and not protesting.

@emmatok; yes to what?
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by makingstep: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
too bad !!!
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by JaaizTech: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
dragnet:

I'm not in support of the death if true. . . But I dont trust pictures. I just need to be sure, you know what Q49 vs 6 says. . . . . .
Q49 verse 6, didn't say you should dispel or be suspicious of the account, it says you should investigate  lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful. So make your investigations first before commenting
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by norrisman: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
dragnet:

I'm not in support of the death if true. . . But I dont trust pictures. I just need to be sure, you know what Q49 vs 6 says. . . . . .
My guy engage your brain! A picture paints speaks a thousand words. Very soon people will ask for the video of the event before they believe. A few years ago, there was a viral video of the current governor of Abia state T. A Orji performing some rituals and yet people still said it was one thing, one thing

@ Topic

Isnt it ironic that the guy had Africa embossed all over the T-shirt he was wearing. Unfortunately, this is the best the Africa he probably believed in could offer him. SMH
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by agbalaya: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
If we cant get it rite,it will have benn better Nigeria dont exist.
And will those coward police man go home to their family happy.There mere fact that the guy was not harm negate there firing him not to talk of killing
Nemesis will catch on you all soon, watch your back. embarassed cry
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
JaaizTech:

Q49 verse 6, didn't say you should dispel or be suspicious of the account, it says you should investigate lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful. So make your investigations first before commenting
Dude, did you read my post at all ?,
I said ''I need to be sure'' . . . . Have you heard a trustworthy eyewitness report?, Its you that shoul understand before commenting
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by Turbocharged: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
The 2 pix does not represent the same person or scenario though der clothings have same colour. meanwhile both r old pix one posted on pm news on 4th d oda, no source
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by Pain(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
We just heard The Policeman who shot the peaceful protesters in Ogba, Lagos State, is the DPO of Pen Cinema Police Station, Mr Victor Okafor.
Please NOTE! The registration number of d vehicle of policemen that shot and killed one person @ Ogba is RS101LA.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by drstan(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
What eva,if they ar not ready to die why protesting,.we al knw nigeria police they do d undo,.bt d fact stil remain subsidy most go. http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-01-09/oil-recovers-from-one-week-low-on-iran-nigeria-supply-concern.html
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
norrisman:

My guy engage your brain! A picture paints speaks a thousand words. Very soon people will ask for the video of the event before they believe. A few years ago, there was a viral video of the current governor of Abia state T. A Orji performing some rituals and yet people still said it was one thing, one thing

@ Topic

Isnt it ironic that the guy had Africa embossed all over the T-shirt he was wearing. Unfortunately, this is the best the Africa he probably believed in could offer him. SMH
like the edited pic of Jonathan holding a fuel pump ? . . . . I dont just take stuffs down hook,line n sinker without verification.

Remember the guy that was supposedly killed by d pollice at ajah toll gate ?, who later showed up to cancel d news of his death ?!
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by reagand200(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
Dragnet, or whatever your username is,
I am not here to DRAG things with you.

Dont you get it?
You may drag issues with your fathers, et al.
You may tell them that they LACK COMMON SENSE!

Dont dare do it with me!!

Am not joking here. Ok?
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
makingstep:

Yes a DPO named SEGUN shot the victim.

@emmatok; yes to what?
Pain:

We just heard The Policeman who shot the peaceful protesters in Ogba, Lagos State, is the DPO of Pen Cinema Police Station, Mr Victor Okafor.
Please NOTE! The registration number of d vehicle of policemen that shot and killed one person @ Ogba is RS101LA.
first two different pics . . . Now two different DPO !
Which is correct ?
. . : mMm : . .
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by dragnet: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
reagand200:

Dragnet, or whatever your username is,
I am not here to DRAG things with you.

Dont you get it?
You may drag issue with your fathers, et al.
You may tell them that they LACK COMMON SENSE!

Dont dare do it with me!!

Am not joking here. Ok?

Shoot me tongue
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by elewele100: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Pain:

It is unfortunate that some members of the Naija Police have become foes rather than friends of the citizens.Naija police kill purposely because they want people to know the power of what they have in their hands. Most of our policemen have lost their mental sanity and that is the more reason they kill unnecessarily.
We need the services of psychiatrists in the police

May God help our nation Nigeria!
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by aljharem(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by reagand200(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
Picture update of Dead Protester:

Click on this Link:
http://lockerz.com/s/173010994
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by aljharem(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Shot dead by Victor okafor DPO of pen cinema police
station @thomas
salako junction by abeokuta str. The
registration number of vehicle of policemen

RS101LA.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by andyanders: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
In fact, Nigerian policemen are group of undeveloped and illiterate individuals who are either active armed robbe==s or direct hired killers.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by ak47mann(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
another propaganda again,look at that protester that got shot,is not the same person, take a look at his boxer is a different colour from the dead man,
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by jason123: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
ak47mann:

another propaganda again,look at that protester that got shot,is not the same person, take a look at his boxer is a different colour from the dead man,

Simple test, spot the difference before you start lying!

norrisman:

Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by LEXYLOV: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Where are they, Pro GEJ fanatics in nairaland. What make your uncle odechukwu  different from Ghadafi or Al basir nowwww undecided undecided RIP bro struggle continue  cry
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by na2day(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
I've seen these in Libya, Yemen , Syria and now in Nigeria cry
RIP brave warrior,
Your killers are a bunch of cowards, dat can't face boko haram but are always brave against harmless civilians!
Jonathan! You are culpable in this young man's death and Ghaddafi treatment awaits you!
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
May almighty Allah punish everyone behind this evil doing.

RIP!!! sad
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
ak47mann:

do not wish evil to yourself with your useless suspicion. a raypower newscaster just admitted this killing and said ON AIR that he was there when it happened, 4 persons were shot, one died, 3 wounded, they were playing football on the street when it happened! angry
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by emmatok(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
makingstep:

Yes, a DPO named SEGUN shot the victim.

@emmatok; yes to what?

Just to confirm the name of the killer DPO is  SEGUN FABUNMI.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
The Lagos state police commissioner,has ordered the immediate arrest of the trigger happy police man that shot this unarmed protester. Source Ray Power Fm Radio.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by aljharem(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
emmatok:

Just to confirm the name of the killer DPO is  SEGUN FABUNMI.

so it is segun fabunmi not victor okafor ?
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by emmatok(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

so it is segun fabunmi not victor okafor ?

YES, just got the name from NigeriaInfo 99.3FM.

He was formally at AREA G before moving to Agege Pen Cinema.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
This must not go unpunished. I wonder how long Nigerians would tolerate this before they actually start to fight back. I hate these bloodthirsty goons with a passion.
Re: Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead by aljharem(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
emmatok:

YES, just got the name from NigeriaInfo 99.3FM.

He was formally at AREA G before moving to Agege Pen Cinema.

Thanks

Victor okafor the DPO of pen cinema police station shot ademola aderinde dead @ ogba. The vehicle registration number is RS101LA and from all news from brodacast Segun Fabunmi is said to be current DPO at Pen-Cinema Police Station, Victor Okafor was transferred. So, Segun was the one in the shooting!and replaced with pls re-broadcast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / Edo Governorship Primaries: PDP Unveils Screening Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.