Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? (10751 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State / Disturbing Story Of Biafran Women Protesters Shot At Awka / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by mukina2: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
jee4real Gentle Soul,
2 protesters shot dead by the police #kano @TWEETORACLE @elrufai @eggheader @ged @ogundamisi @9jaRadical @BBCBreaking @NigeriaNewsdesk
https://twitter.comAjee4real/status/156329021964173313
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by dayo23(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Confirmed!!! Presently there.occupy nigeria we stand pdp govt must fall, united youth 4 revolution
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Eyya!! And the guyz may have voted Gudluck which has turn to their day to badluck now
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by musawisdom(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Jonathan is using police to kill people all around. Is that not anoda bokoharam
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by UyiIredia(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
Too bad !
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by Joe50(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
shoot them if them want to create violent, kill dem all.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
GEJ I really pity you,you don't know what you are getting yourself into. their death will not be in vain.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by chakula: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
May their Soul rest in peace! aluta shall continue.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by ceejayluv(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
RIP. But some protesters are being overzealous. Why attack traders that decided to open shop? Must everybody join  the protest?
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by aljharem(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
THIS SONG TELLS THE NIGERIA SONG IF GEJ DOES NOT ACT SOON

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIhNOrVG58[/flash]
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Any violent protester deserves what he gets.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by chakula: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Joe50:

shoot them if them want to create violent, kill dem all.
bad comment from hypocrite!
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by agbalaya: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
You can hide there and spill out mess.And when it happen to you or your relative then you know how it feel
chakula:

bad comment from hypocrite!
justwise:

Any violent protester deserves what he gets.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by Joe50(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
ceejayluv:

RIP. But some protesters are being overzealous. Why attack traders that decided to open shop? Must everybody join  the protest?
i bow o o, must every body protest why are dey attacking shop pple, police and sodiers i beg kill any 1 who want to course violent. Bleep mr. President Bleep nlc president.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by goggs(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
under what circumstances did the people die? were they in a fracas with the police?

today I watched dissapiontingly as a protester was trying to set fire to some wood on the road, a policeman tried to stop him in a civilised manner the protester started insulting the police pushing him on the chest reaching for his gun. I feared the worst. fortunately there were no other police nearby and the lone police man backed away as more angry people gathered round him.

I wish all (protester s and police) will behave themselves
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
agbalaya:

You can hide there and spill out mess.And when it happen to you or your relative then you know how it feel

If any of my relatives goes out to protest violently then he deserves what he gets from either the police or security agencies.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by akinmax: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
, another sad story.Too many innocent blood on the land and hand of our leaders. God have mercy on this land.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by aljharem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
6 dead in Maiduguri protest
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by UyiIredia(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Most likely more people will die and this will be recorded against Jonathan.

goggs:

under what circumstances did the people die? were they in a fracas with the police?

today I watched dissapiontingly as a protester was trying to set fire to some wood on the road, a policeman tried to stop him in a civilised manner the protester started insulting the police pushing him on the chest reaching for his gun. I feared the worst. fortunately there were no other police nearby and the lone police man backed away as more angry people gathered round him.

Noted ! Everyone should do well by behaving responsibly.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by Osama10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
If only the Police could fight crime like this, why shoot at unarmed persons? angry angry angry
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by 1Dray(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
musawisdom:

Jonathan is using police to kill people all around. Is that not anoda bokoharam

If I hear. . .
Nothing can be can be compare to the wickedness of ur people.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by overkillR(f): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
Did the president give an order for these people to be shot at will? Its common sense people! If you engage in violence in the guise of this peaceful demonstrations/protest you will get what you deserve. Like someone said in another thread "na only who dey alive dey buy cheap fuel "
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by MissyB3(f): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
Rest in peace, compatriots.  sad
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by SAHABAY(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
If we dnt fight 4 our right nw we shall all suffer 4 dis pls we must fight,
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by ceejayluv(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
goggs:

exactly wat im sayin, People need to understand the real meaning of civil disobedience.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by goggs(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
its clear that the police will have to take action if protesters try to force people to join them, commit arson, assault the police or anybody, block public roads or harass people or attach pubic property.

some people do not understand the fundamentals of public protest. they assume its a license to harass people , block roads and throw stones. anybody that does that should be arrested and prosecuted. period
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
SAHABAY:

If we dnt fight 4 our right nw we shall all suffer 4 dis pls we must fight,

It shouldn't be physical fight, no need for violence else more lives will be lost.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
15 yrs old boy confirmed dead @ govt. house gates in Kano.Protesters were forcefully gaining entry into govt. house as they were denied entry by the securities at the gate.Police opened fire when the protesters forcefully gained entry and a stray bullet got the 15 yrs old boy.

Source Eneche Akogwu,Channels TV.
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by goldng: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by MuNeme(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
The duty of the police is to maintain law and other, a situation where a protester gets violent and starts looting shops and attacking traders then I guess he deserves what he gets!
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by lalat: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
GEJ theis death dey ur neck ooooo,may their soul rest in peace. cry
Re: 2 Protesters Shot Dead By Police In Kano? by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
One thing that got me thinking now is this: Why are people protecting about fuel subsidy and not the killings carried out by Boko Haram? Why are the Northerners especially  coming out to protest openly for fuel subsidy and kept quiet about the activities of Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approves Privatization Of Afam Power Plant / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Fire At Maiduguri IDPs Camp Kills Infant, Destroys 620 Shelters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.