Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,604 members, 7,921,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Marriage Finally Collapses - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Finally Collapses (26965 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by KINGwax(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
So? Let her go jö! U dey craze ni? I dunno of you but i can do shitz if i found out my wife bleeps another when we're still engaged. She dey mad ni? And very fuckin annoying, some people said men love pretty women, fine-shey na juju the man now used on her to say 'yes'? Or na juju he take Bleep am? I knw he didn't say he's wife was being bleeped, but a girl like that is a cheap Bleep anywhere! I shld blame u too, cos really, i think u married a beauty who fell in love wit your money! You're insane, cos those times, the writings would have been on d wall, u only ignored that part. Shiö!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
dbride:

@Sagamite, It is not everytime you come up with evidence, there is a''knowing'' that cannot be disputed by Tonak himself. He asks for permission to name the Nlander involved, what a funny guy. He really made me laugh with that and some advised him not to. Who asked him to post his story? Why then does he need permission from us to mention names?

TONAK is a good story teller and knows how to engage people with his fiction. I repeat: ALAWIYE Part V. Thanks for giving me something to laugh at in 2day's 9ja---full of pains. Good and timely spicing!!!!!!!

So it is fiction purely based on your visceral intuition? And you used such tosh to ridicule others for believing it?

So your visceral intuition is "fact"?

Name the schools you attended in Nigeria.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by otokx(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
Interesting reading
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
OsiboteE:

I really feel for you.May God help you to bear it.One things I cant understand why ppl get married if they have not finished with their ex.what is the meaning of this.they spoil their own life and affect others life too.what is the child's fault.I have the same problem with my husband.his ex never allow my mind to rest.for all of this I blame my husband.he must finish with her first.after get married.its not good at all but seems its very common in Nigeria.I pray for you and for my marriage too.I dont want to finish like you.

The kind of life most single people live makes it virtually impossible for them to have a happy marriage. You are making your bed when you are single, you do the lying on top of it  when you get married. The sad part is that there are times when one of the couple can truly be described as a victim. It takes the grace of God to have a happy marriage in Nigeria of today.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by dbride: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Supreme Kingdom, abeg, abeg, abeg carry ur advert commot for here, you want to mislead a troubled, confused, not-too-strong heart. I bind your efforts in Jesus name. Your style is called FIX QUICK and DIE QUICK.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Obiagu1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nawa oo!

How could a woman take you like a toy for 5 fuvking years?

If a woman that's married tells people she's no longer married, then I think that marriage has to be ended right away.

You got to move on tonak and NEVER go back to her.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Chei. Walahi if my wife dey cheat with another man and i catch am, na kill i go kill am. Not only pursue.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Actually I do agree with Sagamite. Relationships and marriage SHOULD be something both parties enjoy
and work towards always. Communicate and all but by gawd I will not kill myself over a man who has checked out
emotionally and then stay in some unhappy marriage because " God doesn't like divorce". I'll do my best but if it ain't working out then peace out! I see so many Nigerian couples in something they call "marriage".

Also I don't think I'll ever understand when people say marry a man who loves you more? Like is love quantifiable? there's a bucket where we can measure it out? When two people fall in love with each other isn't it supposed to be love between the two? Which one again is a man who loves you more?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
chika98:

Actually I do agree with Sagamite. Relationships and marriage SHOULD be something both parties enjoy
and work towards always. Communicate and all but by gawd I will not kill myself over a man who has checked out
emotionally and then stay in some unhappy marriage because " God doesn't like divorce". I'll do my best but if it ain't working out then peace out! I see so many Nigerian couples in something they call "marriage".

Also I don't think I'll ever understand when people say marry a man who loves you more? Like is love quantifiable? there's a bucket where we can measure it out? When two people fall in love with each other isn't it supposed to be love between the two? Which one again is a man who loves you more?
Love isn't quantifiable but surely knowing if you are wanted more than the norm shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

How are ya?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by dbride: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Sagamite, you add to the fun I am already having. You asked for the schools I attended in Nigeria. What in God's name has that info got to do with my position on this subject. Is my english bad?  Do you know something? Tonak, the real story teller can also read; why are you standing in the gap for him? Let him be the one to interogate me. You dont stand a chance with me on this one. Of course, this is one of the situations Tonak's story is meant to create and I am still laughing. Sagamite, cheer up! Tonak can fight for himself, or are you BH who must fight for God?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by fred2265: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

Love isn't quantifiable but surely knowing if you are wanted more than the norm shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.
How are ya?

Yeah but a man who loves you just does. I've never really understood all that who loves who more shenanigan.
I'm great!  You? smiley
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by expert555: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
[tr][/tr]You remind of a a film I watched in the past called, 'The War Of The Roses' starring Michael Douglas. The wife did not love the husband in the film and wanted out of the marriage; but the husband  (Michael Douglas) loved the wife greatly and wanted to cling on to the marriage at all cost, even when he knew the wife was sleeping with their Attorney (Danny Devito)[td]

Thanks my bros, she wanted to try the affair issue on me last year but God deliver her to me before she could begin properly. On your advise to potential suitors to look well, in my case I never looked well, I found her at her sister's house who is a family friend. I asked her out that day when we came back the following day her sister chuck her out. That is how I married a girl I new for one day. The girl happens to come from my tribe and her uncle is a long term friend to my uncle over (20 years) so I did not entertain any fear as such. She did not do all these in one day, it starts from her saying from my mother being 'ashawo Lagos' to present atrocities. She seem to getting away from one little thing to the next little thing until she get to the point of attacking me at this stage.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
chika98:

Yeah but a man who loves you just does. I've never really understood all that who loves who more shenanigan.
I'm great!  You? smiley
Technically Yes, but practically most Nigerian Guys don't understand what loving someone entails hence the reason for the girls to always make sure the prospective dude wants them more.
Nigerian dudes are notorious for uttering the words "I love you" so as to get into the unsuspecting gullible girls pants hence the highly needed verifier of making sure they want them more before signing their respective lives away.

Doing aiight wink
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
dbride:

@Sagamite, you add to the fun I am already having. You asked for the schools I attended in Nigeria. What in God's name has that info got to do with my position on this subject. Is my english bad?  Do you know something? Tonak, the real story teller can also read; why are you standing in the gap for him? Let him be the one to interogate me. You dont stand a chance with me on this one. Of course, this is one of the situations Tonak's story is meant to create and I am still laughing. Sagamite, cheer up! Tonak can fight for himself, or are you BH who must fight for God?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing at the bolded. And I am sure several NLers are laughing as well because they know what chance you stand next to me on any issue, any topic.

I am asking for your schools because I want to know the failed institutions that tutored you to use visceral intuition as grounds for dogmatic opinions.

What schools did/do you attend?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Basildon1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill , Please take a bow for that post! LMAO! That Jim Iyke bit was abso-freaking-lutely kick a$s!!

When she gets abusive, it is Jim Iyke that is getting it. When she ridicules you, just silently say “Eeya, poor Jim Iyke” in your mind oh, don’t say it out loud so she doesn’t know.  

*wiping tears* LOL

I think a book needs to be published on when to dump a nigerian babe, the signs are so standard it seems they attended the same training. Hides on you FB, hides you on BB, uses other guys for DP, hides her fone/ locks it, sneaks out to recieve fone calls (classic- my own dey tell bobo at 1am say "I am at that place I said I would be", I was left wondering in my sleep where this mysterious place could be cos last time i checked , location was buck nakeed under my duvet)

@ OP, the earlier, the better. I checked out in the morning  wink, u checked out after marriage. It is well - dont overthink it
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

Technically Yes, but practically most Nigerian Guys don't understand what loving someone entails hence the reason for the girls to always make sure the prospective dude wants them more.
Nigerian dudes are notorious for uttering the words "I love you" so as to get into the unsuspecting gullible girls pants hence the highly needed verifier of making sure they want them more before signing their respective lives away.

Doing aiight wink

Yeah so we're essentially saying the same thing. Find a man who truly loves you really. If he loves you for REAL then you two stand a chance with dedication and hardwork. Anyway wetin me sef know? LOL!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

Doing aiight wink

Yeah so we're essentially saying the same thing. Find a man who truly loves you really. If he loves you for REAL then you two stand a chance with dedication and hardwork. Anyway wetin me sef know? LOL!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
chika98:

Yes we are, but you are all about technicalities whereas i'm trying to simplify it for the common gyals on the street who would most probably jump at the mere uttering of i loff uuuuu
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

Yes we are, but you are all about technicalities whereas i'm trying to simplify it for the common gyals on the street who would most probably jump at the mere uttering of i loff uuuuu

Yeah well in that case that person has no business getting married or even thinking about it. A sensible woman knows and can tell when a man is just BS'ing and when he's being for real.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Basildon1:

I think a book needs to be published on when to dump a nigerian babe, the signs are so standard it seems they attended the same training. Hides on you FB, hides you on BB, uses other guys for DP, hides her fone/ locks it, sneaks out to recieve fone calls (classic- my own dey tell bobo at 1am say "I am at that place I said I would be", I was left wondering in my sleep where this mysterious place could be cos last time i checked , location was buck nakeed under my duvet.

DIESSSSSSS@I'm at that place I said I'd be. LOL! Falling hand much? Didn't they say women are better at This cheating thing? Too funny.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
chika98:

Yeah well in that case that person has no business getting married or even thinking about it. A sensible woman knows and can tell when a man is just BS'ing and when he's being for real.
Sadly sense gets negated when the women aren't empowered. You are sensible because you are empowered and can do more than a man can ever dream of in most cases. We can't really say that about most Nigerian women.
There are so many reasons why that's the case though so that discussion is for another thread.

Chik, it's all about can you take care of me and my needs by most Naija ladies
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Basildon1:

I think a book needs to be published on when to dump a nigerian babe, the signs are so standard it seems they attended the same training. Hides on you FB, hides you on BB, uses other guys for DP, hides her fone/ locks it, sneaks out to recieve fone calls (classic- my own dey tell bobo at 1am say "I am at that place I said I would be", I was left wondering in my sleep where this mysterious place could be cos last time i checked , location was buck nakeed under my duvet)

@ OP, the earlier, the better. I checked out in the morning  wink, u checked out after marriage. It is well - dont overthink it

I am laughing my arse off.

Tight girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by chika98: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jay bee: LOL! You no well at all.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
@tonak

I'm a bit confused here, how about this post from you in October 17, 2007?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=86399.msg1592098#msg1592098
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by coogar: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
justwise:

@tonak

I'm a bit confused here, how about this post from you in  October 17, 2007?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=86399.msg1592098#msg1592098

fishy. . .

[img]http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/9691fa58a02491e0d4beaaabe4631861.gif?1308772588[/img]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lmao @ people falling for tonak's BS

writing yeye epistle for such a FAKE and lame story.

and it should have been obvious to everyone that Sisi was being sarcastic undecided
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao @ people falling for tonak's BS

writing yeye epistle for such a FAKE and lame story.

and it should have been obvious to everyone that Sisi was being sarcastic undecided

Look at the kettle calling the pot black! How can you accuse tonak of fakeness when your profile pic is fake, you entire life is fake! Get out of here with your nonsense jo!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Look at the kettle calling the pot black! How can you accuse tonak of fakeness when your profile pic is fake, you entire life is fake! Get out of here with your nonsense jo!

Huh?? undecided
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by dbride: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Sagamite, you are still bitter and boasting in a subtle way referring to the bolded words.  I laugh again and wonder where Tonak is.

My dear lillte boy, whoever told you that the 4 walls of any school will provide you all the knowledge you need to go through life. Perhaps women need a school to develop the instincts of a mother in them; wisdom does not fall on you because of the schools you attended.  Have you never heard the adage: Experience is the best teacher, that means even after all the schools you must have attended.  When you are old enough, you will sing a different song and you will remember me.  Not Now.  Tonak, keep laughing. Sagamite rest your case; dbride is free to laugh.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by emmatok(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
moremi2008:

Look at the kettle calling the pot black! How can you accuse tonak of fakeness when your profile pic is fake,  you entire life is fake! Get out of here with your nonsense jo!

@Moremi Jo fi sile,

She has been all over the tread insulting and discrediting the OP.

I don't know if shes got a stake in that marriage. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
dbride:

@Sagamite, you are still bitter and boasting in a subtle way referring to the bolded words.  I laugh again and wonder where Tonak is.

My dear lillte boy, whoever told you that the 4 walls of any school will provide you all the knowledge you need to go through life. Perhaps women need a school to develop the instincts of a mother in them; wisdom does not fall on you because of the schools you attended.  Have you never heard the adage: Experience is the best teacher, that means even after all the schools you must have attended.  When you are old enough, you will sing a different song and you will remember me.  Not Now.  Tonak, keep laughing. Sagamite rest your case; dbride is free to laugh.

You are a mooron!

Obviously, if you have the daftness, the utter foolishness, to come and critique others over something you have no evidence (apart from your visceral intuition) to prove is true, then life has not thought you nothing.

School is there to save you and ensure you are not completely ignorant especially when your acumen is sub-par and will inevitably fail you in life, so I want to know which schools failed in saving you.

You throw moronic conjectures like a typical failed product of Nigerian universities, that leaves those of us with intellect flabbergasted how you can even be a graduate.

Then you have the audacity, the lunatic foolhardiness, to say you are in a position to debate with me. That alone makes you a cretin! In the world of debates, I am purely, unambiguously, your God!

Now shut up if you have no proof (or solid hints) you can back up that this is fiction and stop throwing moronic conjectures and call it "facts" like a beer-parlour graduate.

This is an example of your typical peer and comrade in debates: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=629512#msg9990665

Not Sagamite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.