Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,928 members, 7,903,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference (7452 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by mamalola19: 4:20am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

um i knew you were talking about me cuz u called me that previously i mean right except if you have short term memory or something really i dont mind ure just trying to make me mad but this is fun to me actually cuz um ure making absolutely no sense k. so keep ranting like a rabid pig its quite amusing.

i amuse u or i make ur skin crawl. its obvious u were slapped arnd like the pros that u r by ur love-vendor today. trying to take it out on me is understandable. keep up and u wld die young. over reacting on bend down n pick topics. I pity that mad dog that wld place u in its home.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by kemmeye: 4:28am On Jan 25, 2012
mamalola19:

i amuse u or i make ur skin crawl. its obvious u were slapped arnd like the pros that u r by ur love-vendor today. trying to take it out on me is understandable. keep up and u wld die young. over reacting on bend down n pick topics. I pity that mad dog that wld place u in its home.

so um yeah you have issues and you obviously need to see a shrink cuz ure obsessed with the whole love-peddler sh.it and i understand really ure insecure. bi.tch i cant die young ure the one fuming like someone stabbed you in the balls. really you cant annoy me ure too um how do i say this politely you act like you have mild mental retardat.ion so you cant annoy me i understand.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by mamalola19: 4:36am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

so um yeah you have issues and you obviously need to see a shrink cuz ure obsessed with the whole love-peddler sh.it and i understand really ure insecure. bi.tch i cant die young ure the one fuming like someone stabbed you in the balls. really you cant annoy me ure too um how do i say this politely you act like you have mild mental retardat.ion so you cant annoy me i understand.

u started it in my thread. after u discovered i was mental u still continued replying me making u a first degree psycho. its only a mad person dt can relate with one. see y ignoring me wld have made u more normal. i suggest u book a sectn at yaba left for succesfully interecting with a mentallo. eddie murphcy spoke to animals, jennifer spoke with ghost in the ghost whisperer. kemmeye spoke to a mental patient on nland. congratulations on ur stardom to celebrity world, thank me for takin u away from pros, madness is different only u roam the street naked unlike the cheap bump shorts u wore while sold ur show to men. i wont reply u again. i have to prepare for work now. see u at yaba left later in the day
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 4:39am On Jan 25, 2012
Wel, we normally term or see only the gals leavin in hotels as prostishawo. But for the fact that most naija gals nowadays, do sleep with guys just for the sake of BB, recharge cards, shoppin, hair do etc I think that can also be termed as prostishawo! A gal that dates 10 guys at a go [in diff areas] just for the pleasure she derives in it, and isnt askin any of them for "return" after bedmatic, CANNOT be reffered to as prostishawo! She is just addicted to bedmatic and NOTHING more!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by kemmeye: 4:45am On Jan 25, 2012
mamalola19:

u started it in my thread. after u discovered i was mental u still continued replying me making u a first degree psycho. its only a mad person dt can relate with one. see y ignoring me wld have made u more normal. i suggest u book a sectn at yaba left for succesfully interecting with a mentallo. eddie murphcy spoke to animals, jennifer spoke with ghost in the ghost whisperer. kemmeye spoke to a mental patient on nland. congratulations on ur stardom to celebrity world, thank me for takin u away from pros, madness is different only u roam the street Unclad unlike the cheap bump shorts u wore while sold ur show to men. i wont reply u again. i have to prepare for work now. see u at yaba left later in the day

well i didnt know that until i started talking to you besides im not one to judge i'll still talk to you regardless if u have cerebral palsy. so why did you reply me all this while i was having such a blast it was fun no doubt oh please enough with the love peddler we all know thats the work ure preparing for. stop acting like you actually have a real job like the rest of us. you dont have to reply given the fact that we'll still see tomorrow. i just dont have ur ward number. smiley
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by born2boink(m): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2012
Prostitutes and girlfriends have both differents and similiarities,
prostitutes and girlfriend similiarities are
1. They both Bleep differents dick
2.they are both female
3. They both collect money 4. They are both subject of sex to men
5.their tendency that you can contact diseases in both
-but their differences as listed below are
1 . Girlfriend accept sex and pay later(sex on credit), prostitutes only allow instant payment(pay as you sex)
2. Girlfriend may not collect money for sex but she may collect phones, recharge cards, school fees and some wait till end of the year and total your bills for christmas sake but prostitutes collect instant money and work away
3.girlfriend are mostly long term while prostitutes are predominantly short
4.girlfriend cost a lot and prostitutes cost less
5.girlfriends lies but prostitutes says truth
6.your prone to heartbreak in girlfriend but heartbreak rarely occur in prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2012
born2fuck:

LovePeddlers and girlfriends have both differents and similiarities,
LovePeddlers and girlfriend similiarities are
1. They both bleep differents Joystick
2.they are both female
3. They both collect money 4. They are both subject of sex to men
5.their tendency that you can contact diseases in both
-but their differences as listed below are
1 . Girlfriend accept sex and pay later(sex on credit), LovePeddlers only allow instant payment(pay as you sex)
2. Girlfriend may not collect money for sex but she may collect phones, recharge cards, school fees and some wait till end of the year and total your bills for christmas sake but LovePeddlers collect instant money and work away
3.girlfriend are mostly long term while LovePeddlers are predominantly short
4.girlfriend cost a lot and LovePeddlers cost less
5.girlfriends lies but LovePeddlers says truth
6.your prone to heartbreak in girlfriend but heartbreak rarely occur in LovePeddlers
I disagree with u on the embolded line above! Unless u'r not a constanter, or u dont know how to piank wella!

Believe u me, they do call their "bestest" (one that performs wella, or one that comes regularly to them) when they need to be serviced.

Your username states "born2fuck!" U suppose know all this things na. . .?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2012
Poster is simply hurt probs y he's venting his pain on women SMH!!

Hmmm I c sum are struggling with d definition of prostituteee,no matter how much u break d definition into different segments it still boils down to MONEY.A gal dat accepts money for sex is a prostituteee.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by born2boink(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2012
What of sex by barter accepted by all girlfriends withoui single any one of them out
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2012
*yawn*
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by agnesefe: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2012
Sadly, truth resides in the premise by the op, when a dispassionate evaluation -that is cutting aside the emotive and sexist bend- of what goes by the modern garb of “relationships” as claimed by partners, in relation to age long prostitution is undertaken. In so far as the definition of prostitution is surmised-the offering sexual intercourse for pay-with pay broadened to include objects of worth or value-money, gifts, favors-etc., acts professional or pretentious, whose article of faith are within the context of the definition, can be aptly assigned that label.

Regardless of whatever guise or excuse that is pronounced or suggested, any element of reward or the expectation of appeasement for the act of intercourse, places none of the associations above the other on any scale- moral, religious or the ethical.

The challenge remains to reclaim the mandate of mutuality and values in the formation of genuine relationships as necessary ingredients to building healthier societies-that burden still stares us in the face.

1 Like

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by dealordea(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Bro! Not all girl friend are girl friend! Some just couldn't get the best satisfaction they want which I will probably call nympho!! Should a girl be a able to sleep with differen 4 guys within a short period of a year!! Then she is adicted and looking for the best sex. Patner!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
Their is a big diffrence btw girlfriend and prostitute, prostitute are paid and some think it's a proffession
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2012
the few replies I got are enough for me,
thanks to this forum,

@dyt, the travel agent, I wanna know more
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Adaeze003(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2012
interesting topic.
@ freecoco
remember that bb, cars, air time, ect are all purchased with money! I agree with you that a girl wont bargain with her bf before the act like some prost's will but rather they bargain after the act. Eg two love birds just finished their bedmatics, the guy gets up to leave and the lady says 'so honey when are you gonna get a bb for me? You know that's what my mates are using' or 'baby i saw this wristwatch that i really love and its 45k' and so on, This can even cost more than what a prost will charge. Lolz!

My point is if you as much as EXPECT any payment/reward for §ex from your bf then you're not better Than a prostitute. <personal opinion> sad

1 Like

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by richy5(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
promiscuous+ GBAM
@ OP
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
NL is getting depressing
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Adaeze003:

interesting topic.
@ freecoco
remember that bb, cars, air time, ect are all purchased with money! I agree with you that a girl wont bargain with her bf before the act like some prost's will but rather they bargain after the act. Eg two love birds just finished their bedmatics, the guy gets up to leave and the lady says 'so honey when are you gonna get a bb for me? You know that's what my mates are using' or 'baby i saw this wristwatch that i really love and its 45k' and so on,  This can even cost more than what a prost will charge. Lolz!

My point is if you as much as EXPECT any payment/reward for §ex from your bf then you're not better Than a LovePeddler. <personal opinion> sad
This should be one of the very few honest ladies on Nairaland! grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
claremont:

This should be one of the very few honest ladies on Nairaland! grin
Am tellin u!

Adetayo100:

Their is a big diffrence btw girlfriend and LovePeddler, LovePeddler are paid and some think it's a proffession
Story!

And u stil wonder why most naija gals cannot date a guy that has no money.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
Most not all
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Adaeze003(f): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2012
[/color]@claremont and ranoscky. thanks guys![color=#990000] wink
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Adaeze003:

interesting topic.
@ freecoco
remember that bb, cars, air time, ect are all purchased with money! I agree with you that a girl wont bargain with her bf before the act like some prost's will but rather they bargain after the act. Eg two love birds just finished their bedmatics, the guy gets up to leave and the lady says 'so honey when are you gonna get a bb for me? You know that's what my mates are using' or 'baby i saw this wristwatch that i really love and its 45k' and so on,  This can even cost more than what a prost will charge. Lolz!

My point is if you as much as EXPECT any payment/reward for §ex from your bf then you're not better Than a LovePeddler. <personal opinion> sad

I beg to differ, especially your last sentence. Men are traditionally built to hunt and provide for their women. So it isn't unusual for a man to volunteer to cater for his girlfriend/wife. It isn't a crime for a woman to expect her man to take care of some of her bills and that of her children.

If we go by your logic, that means almost all women are potential love peddlers. All over the world, women (both married and single) expect their men to cater for them.

Yeah I know that there are some so called independent feminists. The truth is, no matter how much wealth a woman has, it's never enough for her. She'll most like need support from her man, and that doesn't make her a love peddler. It's nature.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Adaeze003(f): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
^ i hear ya loud and clear! But you dont understand me. The topic is not all about married couples but rather about this bf vs gf thing. You can read my post again and see the example i have there. I'm talking about §ex in EXCHANGE for money/anything money can buy. Fanks,
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Adaeze003:

La Parisienne:

If we go by your logic, that means almost all women are potential love peddlers. All over the world, women (both married and single) expect their men to cater for them.

The truth is, no matter how much wealth a woman has, it's never enough for her. She'll most like need support from her man, and that doesn't make her a love peddler. It's nature.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
La Parisienne:

I beg to differ, especially your last sentence. Men are traditionally built to hunt and provide for their women. So it isn't unusual for a man to volunteer to cater for his girlfriend/wife. It isn't a crime for a woman to expect her man to take care of some of her bills and that of her children.

Yeah I know that there are some so called independent feminists. The truth is, no matter how much wealth a woman has, it's never enough for her. She'll most like need support from her man, and that doesn't make her a love peddler. It's nature.
You'r fuckin kiddin, right? undecided

Well, am not here for arguement, but, I just hope u typed the above post out of dizzyness, and in a haste to go to sleep.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
La Parisienne:

If we go by your logic, that means almost all women are potential love peddlers. [size=14pt]All over the world, women (both married and single) expect their men to cater for them.[/size]

All over which world?! The same world we all live in, or another world that you live in?! Your statement actually is very honest, it typifies the mentality of the average Nigerian lady who expects a man to "cater for her". The good news is that a few Nigerian ladies are beginning to get rid of this kind of stone-age mentality.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Adaeze003(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
La parisienne you can refer to the last two posts but let me be clear. Its not Bad for a guy to spoil his girl or wife if he has the cash. Again the point is asking for a payment directly or indirectly.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2012
am not surprised that some people are creating a gap btw prosti nd gelfrends,
av said b4 dat only the "open-minded" people would reason along,
you can never condemn what u ve been doing, but try to see it from a wider and general perspective, you guys are gonna understand what I mean,

some even call it sex-addict, who are sex-addicts, worse than prostitut,
if you've got d contact of any, lemme know, there is cash, yssup is yssup,
aint rude, but am frank
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2012
collecting blackberry and recharge cards in exchange for sex no be prostitution ooo
na runz dem dey call am grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 3:07am On Jan 28, 2012
lefulefu:

collecting blackberry and recharge cards in exchange for sex no be prostitution ooo
na runz dem dey call am  grin
Wetin u expect before! As so-called 'wassup' girls wey dem dey claim, na d word (runz) wey dem go use be dat, to take cover up dier prostishawo

attitude. But well, long as e dey keep dem happy sha, make dem chop up!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 3:10am On Jan 28, 2012
lefulefu:

na runz dem dey call am grin
We already know your stance
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Who dey ya Bado can't sleep ooo,d sleep ranaway angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.