Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference (7472 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Karamy: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz: She's only a pro[i]s[/i]titute if she collects money for sex. . . Else, she's just promiscuous. If she has a boy friend, she's a promiscuous cheat, else she's just promiscuous!
4 ur mind huh!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by intrepid: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz:
What is Nigerian Context? And how can it be defined?
How can you prove that sex in exchange for passing exams etc is prostit[b]u[/b]tion?
Whereas, a prostit[i]u[/i]te makes her living from pr[i]o[/i]stitution, can you prove that those girls that hav[i]e[/i] sex in exchange for free meals and other stuff, are not being taken advantage of, as opposed to pro[i]s[/i]titution where the lady knows what she's doing?
@SEXKILLZ.Haba Sexkillz,how can you say that all those girls do not know wat they were doing?so all the girls who sleep wit lecturers were forced? Even those who deliberately CHASE guys for sex and other benefits including some girlfriends who are in it for all those benefits too....lets forget dictionary.our action can even redefine certain concepts.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by dtemidare: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
when spreads her legs without without asking for money outrightly she is not a pro.
but i love it when we spread our legs for guys. i fill fulfilled.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Intrepid help me tell am ooo...
@sexkillz y u dey talk like dis now..maka why?
Bone that thing, girls dem like am pass d dudes...u feel me?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ybutterfly: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^^^^StupiDDD thREEEAd^^^^^
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by james1(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2012
undecided abi'o.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2012
coogar:

there's a difference between a pr[i]o[/i]stitute and a girl that has been with 20 men in a year.
the motive should be the key here. . . .if she slept with those 20 men just for the fun of it without hoping to get paid from the venture then how the hell is she a  pr[i]o[/i]stitute?
Then in this era, which naija gal would allow u piank her for the fun of it?

When u approach a gal on the street, b4 she would "let u in", u MUST spend! U stop spending much after havin her as ur GF [but wil stil spend on her but not like b4]. Or do they buy the phones they use, themselves? Shopping, hair do, nails painting etc. Same it is to the ashanas. B4 u could piank an ashana, u must spend/pay. And when u bcom a regular customer, u won't pay much to piank her anymore cos u have already spent much on her [but u stil need to spend little like "buy me drinks, buy me ciggerate" etc].
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Etranshub(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2012
freecocoa: The form of payment the world and I know that is accepted by pro-stitutes is MONEY but let's agree that other forms are accepted too.

Before paying a pro-stitute in any way the customer dims fit,there's usually haggling and then an agreement Is reached,now are you trying to tell me that those girls with multiple boyfriends haggle with their boyfriends about payment before they have s-ex with them?
wrong wrong wrong! Only cheap prostytut at d motel n road side do the bargaining game, high profile prostytut deal with bags of money knowing fully well they will be well rewarded. For me oo any girl dat sleeps with a niccur expecting anything in return is an arshy
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by eduson55(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2012
all of them are same..the different is that the other one advertises on the street,while the other packages pa say em be sister janeth
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by goofie: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: And any guy that sleeps with a girl before marriage is a what?

a greedy bastard
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by malaria(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
claremont: A pro-stitute is someone who sells her body in exchange for "returns". This "returns" could be money, mobile phone credit, free meals, free room to live in, e.t.c. If we broaden the scope like this, we would then understand were the poster is coming from.
I bet u do one of these 4 ur babe, so ur babe na prostitute. Abi u wan talk.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
an average naija babe get about eight boyfriends cool
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by jambogini: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2012
iefulefu, your name is funny

South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do