Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,966 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference (7453 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 3:24am On Jan 28, 2012
^ Ah ah! Why nau?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by richy5(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
Ranoscky:

^ Ah ah! Why nau?
wetin enter your mouth
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Who dey ya Bado can't sleep ooo,d sleep ranaway angry
Pele
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
Ranoscky:

You'r fuckin kiddin, right? undecided

Well, am not here for arguement, but, I just hope u typed the above post out of dizzyness, and in a haste to go to sleep.

If you think I typed my comment out of dizzyness, you need a full psyche evaluation. Did I stutter when I said that no matter how much money a woman has, she'll most likely expect her man to help her with some(not all) of her bills?

claremont:

All over which world?! The same world we all live in, or another world that you live in?! Your statement actually is very honest, it typifies the mentality of the average Nigerian lady who expects a man to "cater for her". The good news is that a few Nigerian ladies are beginning to get rid of this kind of stone-age mentality.

Typical broke arse mofos running away from responsibilties. If you don't want to take care of a woman, you better remain and die single.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
Actually, everyone dies single
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Adaeze003(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
lolz! You aint serious! cheesy
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2012
La Parisienne:

If you think I typed my comment out of dizzyness, you need a full psyche evaluation. Did I stutter when I said that no matter how much money a woman has, she'll most likely expect her man to help her with some(not all) of her bills?

Typical broke arse mofos running away from responsibilties. If you don't want to take care of a woman, you better remain and die single.
Typical vile and bad-mouthed Nigerian lady.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

Typical irresponsible and insensitive Nigerian man.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by claremont(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

La Parisienne:

[size=13pt]Typical irresponsinble and insensitive Nigerian man.[/size]
I rest my case! grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 3:24am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^
For some reasons, this looks balanced to me
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by MadDog1(m): 5:11am On Jan 29, 2012
op- PREACH ON! NAIJA WOMEN FOR THIS THREAD DEY SHAKE.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2012
Mad Dog!!!:

op- PREACH ON! NAIJA WOMEN FOR THIS THREAD DEY SHAKE.
MAD DOG, Sweeeeeeerry!!!!!! Me love ur signasure!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Tosinville(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^Naw! check out the history of Clydes Barrow & Bonnie Parker.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2012
Bro Tosin, there is always an exception na
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Tosinville(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2012
yup anyway.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2012
Gottcha
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by scribble: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2012
the level of prostitution in our society is mind boggling yo.

See ASUU strike has been one for few months now and some university hostels are still full with runs gehls phones ringing off the hook, looking for money.

Some guys dey/go marry them. Its SAD!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by scribble: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
The level of prostitution in our society is worrisome. They have even developed politically correct terms for it.

Most shameless women, from undergraduate to married with kids level are caught up in a web of greed, deceit and lies.

Before grammar fail me, please why is it that ASUU has been on strike for a while but most female hostels near Unilag still get some sure babes residing within!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by born2boink(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
Any girl who slept with a man before her marriage is simply a PROSTITUTE
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
And any guy that sleeps with a girl before marriage is a what?
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2012
@richy:

wetin enter your mouth
Question.

La Parisienne:

Mynd_44:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .  Falls down and fainted while laffin. Revived to life. Fainted again! grin grin

Oh lawd! I dont know why I saw this, late. But, thanx to Mynd. He really made my day (ur comment realy shut her as[b]s[/b] up. BIG TIME)! grin

claremont:

I rest my case! grin
Bro, u need to!

No need to waste much time on such an NFA! (No Future Ambition).

scribble:

the level of prostitution in our society is mind boggling yo.
Am tellin u! Was even considerin on hookin on La paris for a nightstand but, I think my Dog wil do the spankin of her dirty as$ this night.

scribble:

See ASUU strike has been one for few months now and some university hostels are still full with runs gehls phones ringing off the hook, looking for money.
Yes nau! They gasto keep their phone on, to know when customers call. I hope la paris line is stil on cos my Dog needs a pu-c to spank this nite.

scribble:

Most shameless women, from undergraduate to married with kids level are caught up in a web of greed, deceit and lies.
La paris, for example! WAS! cry

born2fuck:

Any girl who slept with a man before her marriage is simply a LovePeddler
La paris is guilty of the above, BUT wont admit it, even when deep down in her heart, she knows it's the bitter truth.

Mynd_44:

And any guy that sleeps with a girl before marriage is a what?
A player!

Hey la paris, how much do u charge per night? My Dog is soo fuckin hornny. I want u to give ma dog a good fvck tonight. Just name ur prize! wink
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by LaParisienne(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ I can see you are high on your piss. Thanks for letting us know that you get off on your dog in between wanking your brains off cos no woman will look at a dead beat like you twice. Utter waste of space!!!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2012
born2fuck:

Any girl who slept with a man before  her marriage is simply a LovePeddler
Dem don fawk ur brain away tey tey,y u no go dey call boiling ring dild0 msteeeeew!!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 31, 2012
Badosky don vex ooooooo
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2012
La Parisienne:

^^^ I can see you are high on your piss. Thanks for letting us know that you get off on your dog in between wanking your brains off cos no woman will look at a dead beat like you twice. Utter waste of space!!!
B!tch, stop the pretence and name ur price.
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2012
Mynd_44:

Badosky don vex ooooooo
Na freestyle if I vex I go talk pass dat 1,dat na memo to my demo cheesy
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by born2boink(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dem don fawk ur brain away tey tey,y u no go dey call boiling ring dild0 msteeeeew!!
stop covering what is not worth protecting,not until one hang in brothel before she can be label a prostitutes and i say it again"any woman who have slept with man before marriage is a prostitute"if you are among please repent because i love u
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2012
born2fuck:

stop covering what is not worth protecting,not until one hang in brothel before she can be label a LovePeddlers and i say it again"any woman who have slept with man before marriage is a LovePeddler"if you are among please repent because i love u
It a shame all d asawo u don fawk still dey shout ur name inside calabash,ogbeni dem don grind ur medular comot,na d pagonlo wey remain na hin dey function nonsense giv we.Dude cant u see ur upstairs has gone through clearance,hmmm u berra waka go synagogue for revival b4 its to late.See as d nkita dey type bullshitzzzzz
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by born2boink(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

It a shame all d asawo u don fawk still dey shout ur name inside calabash,ogbeni dem don grind ur medular comot,na d pagonlo wey remain na hin dey function nonsense giv we.Dude cant u see ur upstairs has gone through clearance,hmmm u berra waka go synagogue for revival b4 its to late.See as d nkita dey type bullshitzzzzz
Ashewo Na home girls wey come club for pay 4 sex, ashewo are everywhere even on nairaland, dem no dey write am for head, don't worry , me and you go hammer each other one day grin
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2012
^See werey me and u hammer wia,I wud rada disvirginnn myself wiv cucumber,u wey leprosy don catch for prickkkk loool.Wale ama ja ooo angry
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by Ranoscky(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^See werey me and u hammer wia,I wud rada disvirginnn myself wiv cucumber,u wey leprosy don catch for prickkkk loool.Wale ama ja ooo angry
O girl, no try am O! Cucumber go over wide dat place O!
Re: Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference by prodam(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2012
Thank God say una don gree say the two na the same...especially for lasgidi here, girls don turn to water..e dey pain me oo..but wetin man go do...idowuogbo, calm down, u knw say lovepeddlers dey everywhere as born2fuck talk...na so life be jare, if all these chikala no dey wetin person go dey use do weekend...now we dey Holy month, and dem dey complain of low turn out..as for me, Ayaf repent..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.