Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,067 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9377 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Vansnickers: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dude, I think you missed that lesson in Sunday School, you know the one about knowing Right from Wrong.
My Brother learn from the Mistakes of your perverted Counterparts, rest in peace MJ.
Re: . by claremont(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Paedophile!
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
OP you are what the igbos call onye iberibe,mscheeew.
Re: . by ADEBYTE: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster
There is no crime in catching a girl young provided that u can nuture her to the ripeful age. Pls bear in mind that when she realise that u r older than her,she may decide to go for her age and
Then u would have spent and comitted to her
Re: . by doeeyed: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ op,

U wl b committing a criminal offence punishable by years in prison.
Common man, be a man.
U re the adult, u repeat this event to her in 8 yrs, she'll laugh, saying its a little crush if she remembers at all

Think wt ur m. Oblangata not ur j, stick peeeeeeleeeeeassse.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster
There is no crime in catching a girl young provided that u can nuture her to the ripeful age. Pls bear in mind that when she realise that u r older than her,she may decide to go for her age and
Nurture a 12 year old? Chei!
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
This OP is lying btw,nobody said anything to him,if at all something like that is in the picture, then he's the one having feelings for a 12 years old.

12 years old pikin wey go dey call you uncle na him dey toast you,blawdy liar.
Re: . by dealordea(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op. Have got some friends who happen. To be in your shoe and they still count it as legal cos they think,the younger they are, the better they will be able to command provided she is blindly in love!! But guy,if you have the intention of doing it, believe me, you go old pass mandela for inside prison!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP, sorry i called you elstupido goat. But seriously, go and get a real babe to date if that is your problem. A 25yr old babe has serious crush on me for the past 6 months or so - she calls me everyday. But i am not interested, and i told her so - she keeps persisting but mehn no show - i did not even attempt to slam her.
She is not the first and not the last 2 have a crush on me. Stuffs happen, but men no big deal.

There is a very pretty 17yr old babe that has a crush on me too. And this girl is a raving beauty, even my GF sef no fit stand beside her. No big deal, i just pretended not to notice. When she is of age, i might consider her, but until then, nothing like that abeg.
Re: . by Chimezie198(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
*dhtml:

@OP, sorry i called you elstupido goat. But seriously, go and get a real babe to date if that is your problem. A 25yr old babe has serious crush on me for the past 6 months or so - she calls me everyday. But i am not interested, and i told her so - she keeps persisting but mehn no show - i did not even attempt to slam her.
She is not the first and not the last 2 have a crush on me. Stuffs happen, but men no big deal.

There is a very pretty 17yr old babe that has a crush on me too. And this girl is a raving beauty, even my GF sef no fit stand beside her. No big deal, i just pretended not to notice. When she is of age, i might consider her, but until then, nothing like that abeg.
bro u really need to settle down. Age is no longer by ya side again! Why dont u grab freecocoa? She will soon clock 40.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
does this lil girl have big broz, cos thz guy needz to be seriously pummeled
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Chimezie198:

bro u really need to settle down. Age is no longer by ya side again! Why dont u grab freecocoa? She will soon clock 40.
Aturu awusa.
Re: . by Mynd44: 1:43am On Jan 26, 2012
The twelve year old girl has more brains than the 24 year old OP
Re: . by Chimezie198(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

Aturu awusa.
Gini mezie?
Re: . by queensmith: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2012
ADEBYTE:

@poster

:0 at this point i need to take my leave- this seems to be where pedophiles are gathering together to give grooming advice. i will not be a part of it
@op good luck with all that
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 4:41am On Jan 26, 2012
Bros, haba! dat girl nefa ripe na, take am easy o! & go look for mature girl na, if i talk say ur 12yrs old sister have a crush on me, wetin u go think? u no go talk say i wan spoil her life? abeg no spoil dis girl career and 9ja cell no dey friendly at all.
Re: . by born2boink(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2012
The lenght of his prison will be measures in centimeter of his dick lenght, not inches
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2012
Chimezie198:

This kinda thing happens to me all the time. I never clock 30 na, haba.
But for the records, i wont mind freecocoa - she seems to be my type. Lets stop derailing thread.

born2fuck:

The lenght of his prison will be measures in centimeter of his Joystick lenght, not inches
Haba. Spare the guy na. But seriously, them go too quick jailam if e go near that babebaby
Re: . by Goldieluks: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2012
OP you need to grow up. Don't you know that younger children sometimes tends to have a crush on older people? I used to have a crush on Leornado Di Caprio. So its normal, don't go taking advantage of the child's innocence or you will be punished severely by God.
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2012
^God judgement dey tey & he might end up forgiving him but na government go measure im years behind bar 4 am if d girl bleeding no gree stop on time & her mama notice.
Re: . by lovejo(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2012
One thing i know the girl has been having fun with men, it is so common in 9ja this days to start from age 10 upward,
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2012
^Haba!, how do u know dis, na ur junior sister tel u diz one or u also don do child abuse b4 efcc no catch u?
Re: . by Goldieluks: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Tosin you are right about the forgiveness part and am sure the Govt will do something about it,only if they are alerted.
Re: . by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2012
@ Topic;

Discipline her.

- You are a bad, bad girl!!  angry
Re: . by Goldieluks: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2012
You are one naughty boy^^
Re: . by eghost247(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2012
come on why you people screaming pedophile but damn you should know better avoid and ignore
Re: . by eghost247(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2012
Lol @op hope your not exhibiting signs of Pedophilia but anyway on serious note avoid and ignore
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2012
Okija!
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2012
Goldieluks

Sure, only if they're alerted to it just like u said but in Nigeria, poverty don scatter many ppl head no be small, shitt like this happen in my area sometime ago where a female juvenile got r4ped & her parent later notice but before they could alert the police about the assault, the r4pist & his folks had quickly came to beg & gave the victim's dad 40k to forget about the case, mama no wan gree o! but he told his wife to let it go & thats how the case die down.
Re: . by cynthiafred67(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2012
*dhtml:

^^chai na only u knw where u dey baff hang ur pant wai make women they follow follow u anyhow. .

@op
For u to open a thread abt this dat means u are actually considering dating her, u should knw wot to do u are the adult here, tell her u don't do babies.
Re: . by Goldieluks: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2012
Tosinville:

Goldieluks

Sure, only if they're alerted to it just like u said but in Nigeria, poverty don scatter many ppl head no be small, shitt like this happen in my area sometime ago where a female juvenile got r4ped & her parent later notice but before they could alert the police about the assault, the r4pist & his folks had quickly came to beg & gave the victim's dad 40k to forget about the case, mama no wan gree o! but he told his wife to let it go & thats how the case die down.

Jeez that is sad sad sad. The parents of the girl are very cheap and ignorant. They don't even care about the psychological effect it would cause on their child. They preferred the money instead na wa ooh!
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2012
^^No mind am, dat boy go get mouth no be smal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.