Stats: 3,180,713 members, 7,911,951 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9376 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by horny4u(f): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

This is some deep sh'it. Really deep.

But that not withstanding, a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler. You can dress her up like a queen, take her to fancy restaurants, buy her a mirror that tells her shes a princess, but once she hits the back alley, the LovePeddler in her must come out like a werewolf at full moon.

Now! I suggest that her daddy does these things you have listed. I also suggest to the OP that if he trusts himself to behave in a mature fatherly manner and not molest/take advantage of her naivity, then he can also play a part in helping her realize that she dosent need a man to feel good about herself. He can take her out, mentor and coach her and be that reassusring voice and confidant that she runs to. This is only if the OP is sure he can keep his blokus in his pants and not be tempted to defile a minor. He can also take the issue to her parents (only if they are reasonable and wouldnt flip the script on him) and slowly let them realize that their daughter is slowly become sexually aware and they need to subtly bring her close, boost her self worth and confidence without her realizing it. This is a critical phase of a girl childs life and one mistake can make a lot of difference.

If all these fail, Try this;

- Whos your daddy now you little LovePeddler?!

Are you calling a 12 year old a whoree ?
Re: . by Chnges(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Its normal kids stuff joor, who didnt play mama and papa??
its normal kids stuff joor(in a female tune) u're still insisting its a childs play right? Who knows? U might have masturbated yhursef after hearing ur cousin say I LOVE YOU__but on a serious note: did u hear the OP say the 12yr old joke is his cousin or relation? Mehn! That has crossed the line jareeh_or mayb she's jux trying 2 practice what she learnt from the cable stations_ryt??
Re: . by agiboma(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
@OP how can you even post this nonsense are you crazy, she is a child you are a grown man that is SUPPOSE to have common sense, leave the child alone and go find your age mate.
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Perhaps the girl has been watching Barney and friends and decided to uses the words Barney uses. Don't worry OP, she loves you just as that Pink(ga-y) dinosaur loves little kids
Re: . by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
Forwarding the link to the FBI, SWAT, COP and Dialling 1-800-Hide Your Kids
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^
Dude that takes too long. Just lemme get in contact with the local babalawo
Re: . by Flashaldrin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Men some people are way way retarded and stuppid! Ffs, the op didnt do anything to the girl!!!! He wasnt the one that told the girl anything, the girl did, and he is just asking for the best way to tactically handle the situation, look before you leap! Oh you FOOLS!!!
hornipipe:

hey dude itz nt every1 tht grew in a slum like u ok!!
dude no matter how hard you try, i will never stoop to your level. Ok??
Oya get back to sexkillz asss sharp sharp, he is missing you already.
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sad
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Men some people are way way slow and stuppid! Ffs, the op didnt do anything to the girl!!!! He wasnt the one that told the girl anything, the girl did, and he is just asking for the best way to tactically handle the situation, look before you leap! Oh you FOOLS!!!dude no matter how hard you try, i will never stoop to your level. Ok??
u were born in d slum, u grew in d slum, u shall marry in d slum die in d slum and buried in d slum, slumdog booooo!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Men some people are way way slow and stuppid! Ffs, the op didnt do anything to the girl!!!! He wasnt the one that told the girl anything, the girl did, and he is just asking for the best way to tactically handle the situation, look before you leap! Oh you FOOLS!!!dude no matter how hard you try, i will never stoop to your level. Ok??
You just made a big mistake! Jaybee wont save you this time. . . i suggest you run to seun! Ret[i]a[/i]rded fool!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: . by chibaby5(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
24yr old man and 12 yr old child?
Re: . by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Na so we see am oooo
Re: . by lepasharon(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
the first question shud be,
why is a 12 yrs old hanging out with a 24 yr old in the first place??
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
y hasnt thz thread bn locked or deleted, the op shoulda bn arrested and charged wit child molestation, and shooting minor indecency
Re: . by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
He has not committed a crime yet na. He just thought about it
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
thinking bout it is a crime, for Godzsake hez 24!!
Re: . by RaffL(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2012
Re: . by Mikael4(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2012
A wise man wil learn 4rm dz, while a fool wil condem wivout even understand d thread, i ddnt tourch her. Am nt even thinkin bout considerin her,i jus posted it 4 u pple 2 give more attensions 2 dz kids before dey fall in2 wrong handz,
LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: . by Flashaldrin(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2012
RaffL:

A wise man wil learn 4rm dz, while a fool wil condem wivout even understand d thread, i ddnt tourch her. Am nt even thinkin bout considerin her,i jus posted it 4 u pple 2 give more attensions 2 dz kids before dey fall in2 wrong handz, 
op, in every thread, their are bound to be the intelligent, the ignorant, the foolish. You just sieve the good comments and ignore the rest of the garbage!! cool
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2012
yawnz!!!
Re: . by sexlog(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2012
Op, it's not right. Let her be.
Having said that, i think the world is going to an end. There are some 12yrs old girl doing prostitution In ghana. I nearly shed tears when these girls were calling me to come have sex.
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2012
^lol
Re: . by Apheknoko(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
i am still wondering what you want to hear before posting this, maybe you want us to tell to "GRAB YOUR COPY" what where you doing when she said that? I think you hav been playing expensive jokes with her that could hav given her the guts to say that. i want to belive your hands were tied as @ the time she said that otherwise a dgood spank would do. As in
Re: . by eghost247(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^ you have a point
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
sexlog:

Op, it's not right. Let her be.
Having said that, i think the world is going to an end. There are some 12yrs old girl doing prostitution In ghana. I nearly shed tears when these girls were calling me to come Be Intimate.
r u kidding?
Re: . by sexlog(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hornipipe, did u say am kiddng? I dnt kid with such things. I've forgotten that place name in ghana but is close to a bus stop called "circle". Some of those girls have just nipples.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
wow!
Re: . by RaffL(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: . by Chnges(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
@OP_ i can c u need help(smiles) dnt worry, she won't räpè u_NONSENSE!!
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
very funny thread
Re: . by Mikael4(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
So pple re just so foolish nd onli d foolish speaks dust nd gabbages,,Am stickin 2 d plan of sievin d gud nd sensible commentz,,,person wey d thread dey vex,make e go take straw suck poo,
Ode! Instead of you to be appreciative that you've been helped to discover what you really are: a closet ped[i]o[/i]phile you are spewing balderdash from your dense brain! How st[i]u[/i]pid can you get, really? Do you see why you are a fool? Now, slap yourself! Nonsense!

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears