Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9413 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are one naughty boy^^

sexkillz:

Okija!

What?!

But shes been a dirty naughty girl na!!   sad

She should be spanked and disciplined.
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2012
^Cynthiafred
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2012
Goldieluks

Na so o, see the level of poverty in africa just because of N40k? smh!
Re: . by cynthiafred67(f): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2012
Tosinville:

^Cynthiafred

Weitin I do u?
Re: . by RaffL(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2012
Nothing o! lol, just talking to u about the dude u quote whose every girls always have crush on ni o!
Re: . by horny4u(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2012
closet paedophile, what do you want to do, oloshi
My 12 year old sister says she is an adult , i said yea right , what does it take to be an adult ? She answers I no longer cry for ice cream. did i believe she is an adult? You bet!

So you see there is something abnormal about you.

At 12 i was in love with every man of cos yes my hormones were kicking in and i was almost helpless but for good parents, you are scared , pls don't be

I suggest you tell her dad what she told you and ask him what you should do, ?

He will better give you the much needed advice and if her mum is like me, then you are totally screwed.

Gbomogbomo!!!!!!!!!, ole!!!!!!!, alakoba, barawo!!!!!
Re: . by eghost247(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2012
Horny4u, guy why you dey vex na? dem collect ur wife?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2012
horny4u:

closet paedophile, what do you want to do, oloshi
My 12 year old sister says she is an adult , i said yea right , what does it take to be an adult ? She answers I no longer cry for ice cream. did i believe she is an adult? You bet!

So you see there is something abnormal about you.

At 12 i was in love with every man of cos yes my hormones were kicking in and i was almost helpless but for good parents, you are scared , pls don't be

I suggest you tell her dad what she told you and ask him what you should do, ?

He will better give you the much needed advice and if her mum is like me, then you are totally screwed.

Gbomogbomo!!!!!!!!!, ole!!!!!!!, alakoba, barawo!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by horny4u(f): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

What?!

But shes been a dirty naughty girl na!!   sad

She should be spanked and disciplined.

No she should not be spanked or disciplined as you put it ( she is not a goat), This is the time when her dad needs to step up his game and validate her ( an exercise i like i ask new teens tell me something fab about you either inside or outside every time i see them , it helps them realise how great they are)  take her out to sport event, restaurants, make her feel cherished like a queen, give her amazing birthday parties, give her a self talk cd with self esteem affirmations to listen to everyday , he needs to monitor her very well without her noticing too much but still give her the loving of a man ( not romantic but at that age her hormones are kicking in and she wants to be validated that she is pretty and that the changes are normal ) tell her how gorgeous she looks , how brainy she is, infact her dad must toast ( again i do not mean romance) but let her know that she got him on single ring and can rely on him to provide, protect and guide her not just school fees .

Look at women with great marriages and look at their relationships with their dad.

@ OP
STAY AWAY FROM THAT CHILD!
Re: . by horny4u(f): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2012
Tosinville:

Horny4u, guy why you dey vex na? dem collect ur wife?

i am female jare, try carrying poly bag for 9 months no break and you will understand.
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2012
@Horny4u, i know u be female just kidding naa ni hehe!, eh! pregnancy mata pass poly bag o!. No worries, dear, the OP will let the little girl be.

whr me dey find woman wey pass me to have crush on me na im another guy dey hapi say chicken dey get crush on am, u no wipe d girl face mtcheew!
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2012
why do I think this OP made this up?I'm not disputing that the girl has a crush on Op but I think she didn't outrightly tell him she has feelings for him.

We all had crushes for older guys as little girls but how many of us were bold enough to say"I have feelings for you"to a guy 12 years older than us?he's saying the girl practically asked him out,if she did then Op has been doing some suspicious things with the girl. I'm yet to see a 12 years old girl asking a sugar daddy out without much ado.
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2012
^^Anything can happen, na dis life we see say father dey Bleep him daughter.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2012
^
True anything can happen but this one just no gree me believe.
Re: . by Chnges(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2012
@OP. U need a slap!! What d hell are u still waiting for Pick up a cane and flog hell out of that child!!! Ahhh, 12yrs! And wait o, what were u doing wit d small, flat chest gurl that gave her the gut to tell you that Mehn!! U guys shld stop betraying ur age-mates for crying out loud!
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

why do I think this OP made this up?I'm not disputing that the girl has a crush on Op but I think she didn't outrightly tell him she has feelings for him.

We all had crushes for older guys as little girls but how many of us were bold enough to say"I have feelings for you"to a guy 12 years older than us?he's saying the girl practically asked him out,if she did then Op has been doing some suspicious things with the girl. I'm yet to see a 12 years old girl asking a sugar daddy out without much ado.
It happens, in my early twenties, a 14yr old told me she 'likes' me but I am farking up. Touches d hairs on ma arms n stares in a lost state at me in when shes closeby. I rebuked her severally but she stil wasn't deterred, thank God she knows beta now.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^14 and 12 no be the same thing,14 is already a teenager,12 is still a child. Anyways it might have happened but I don't believe that a kid would have the guts to say that to someone that much older if there wasn't room for such in the first place.
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wat do u mean by d term 'room 4 such'? u mean say na d guys dey cause am? hope u agree familiarity must exist btw u n somebody u teach small small maths.
Re: . by Basildon1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Good a 12 years old girl having feeling for you, the next thing to do is that you should start getting feeling for PRISON too, you should start thinking about prison life,maybe watch documentary of prison, and try to be locking yourself in home alone for 3 days with single meal per day, Good Luck
Born2F, only God can save you. The documentary bit got man rolling for minutes! My goodness!  grin  grin
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
mcnepow:

Wat do u mean by d term 'room 4 such'? u mean say na d guys dey cause am? hope u agree familiarity must exist btw u n somebody u teach small small maths.
You see wetin I dey talk? You been dey teach the girl maths sef,its not just about that,I know how all these boys in their early twenties behave,him fit don go dey play some kind play with the girl,calling her a fine girl,asking if she don get boyfriend,be too free with her etc,such things can lead to the girl seeing him in the same league with her.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^I will prefer to spank you rather than the teenage babes (no matter how fine they may be)
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

You see wetin I dey talk? You been dey teach the girl maths sef,its not just about that,I know how all these boys in their early twenties behave,him fit don go dey play some kind play with the girl,calling her a fine girl,asking if she don get boyfriend,be too free with her etc,such things can lead to the girl seeing him in the same league with her.
hehehehe
*dhtml:

^^^I will prefer to spank you rather than the teenage babes (no matter how fine they may be)
She is MARRIED to my cousin,s elder brother,s best friend,s youngest uncle. stay clear please
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
^lmoa,I'm married to who? Yeah right.

*dhtml:

You heard the man.
Re: . by Flashaldrin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
lol, i can remember when i was in the villa one xmas, i was like 13/14 yrs old. me and my female cousin (abt 7 yrs old) was playing in front on my aunts when she suddenly blurted out 'I love you'. Chai! I was so embarrased, i turned and whispered to her, 'no, dont say it again o', my aunts all overheard and burst out laughing. Lol, i felt i'd said something wrong. But now i know better.
Its a normal kids stuff, acting out what they've seen mostly in the tellies, its now left for you as the mature one to correct her, shikena.
Re: . by Chnges(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lol, i can remember when i was in the villa one xmas, i was like 13/14 yrs old. me and my female cousin (abt 7 yrs old) was playing in front on my aunts when she suddenly blurted out 'I love you'. Chai! I was so embarrased, i turned and whispered to her, 'no, dont say it again o', my aunts all overheard and burst out laughing. Lol, i felt i'd said something wrong. But now i know better.
Its a normal kids stuff , acting out what they've seen mostly in the tellies, its now left for you as the mature one to correct her, shikena.
normal kids stuff right? When she'll stretch out her hands 2 reach 4 ur génitals, that's when u'll knw its no more kids play
Re: . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
lol
Re: . by Okijajuju1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
horny4u:

No she should not be spanked or disciplined as you put it ( she is not a goat), This is the time when her dad needs to step up his game and validate her ( an exercise i like i ask new teens tell me something fab about you either inside or outside every time i see them , it helps them realise how great they are)  take her out to sport event, restaurants, make her feel cherished like a queen, give her amazing birthday parties, give her a self talk cd with self esteem affirmations to listen to everyday , he needs to monitor her very well without her noticing too much but still give her the loving of a man ( not romantic but at that age her hormones are kicking in and she wants to be validated that she is pretty and that the changes are normal ) tell her how gorgeous she looks , how brainy she is, infact her dad must toast ( again i do not mean romance) but let her know that she got him on single ring and can rely on him to provide, protect and guide her not just school fees .

Look at women with great marriages and look at their relationships with their dad.

@ OP
STAY AWAY FROM THAT CHILD!

This is some deep sh'it. Really deep.

But that not withstanding, a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler. You can dress her up like a queen, take her to fancy restaurants, buy her a mirror that tells her shes a princess, but once she hits the back alley, the LovePeddler in her must come out like a werewolf at full moon.

Now! I suggest that her daddy does these things you have listed. I also suggest to the OP that if he trusts himself to behave in a mature fatherly manner and not molest/take advantage of her naivity, then he can also play a part in helping her realize that she dosent need a man to feel good about herself. He can take her out, mentor and coach her and be that reassusring voice and confidant that she runs to. This is only if the OP is sure he can keep his blokus in his pants and not be tempted to defile a minor. He can also take the issue to her parents (only if they are reasonable and wouldnt flip the script on him) and slowly let them realize that their daughter is slowly become sexually aware and they need to subtly bring her close, boost her self worth and confidence without her realizing it. This is a critical phase of a girl childs life and one mistake can make a lot of difference.

If all these fail, Try this;

- Whos your daddy now you little LovePeddler?!
Re: . by Flashaldrin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
Its normal kids stuff joor, who didnt play mama and papa??
Re: . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Its normal kids stuff joor, who didnt play mama and papa??
hey dude itz nt every1 tht grew in a slum like u ok!!
Re: . by seunpayne(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
The fact that you asked this question confirms one fact: you are a pedo. Get a life and stop wanking peoples children. Any well mannered adult know to put an end to that child's fantasies at once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.