Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc (760 Views)

Mikuz Go To Church.. / Bedwetting Husband. . .(mikuz) / The adventures of Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by ekeroyal(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
A farmer was having problems with his cocks as they would always die after a few weeks of bleeping. So he went out someday and came home with a very strong cockerel. On the first day the farmer was happy to see that the cock had screwed 50 out of 120 hens in his poultry just before lunch, he was excited. By evening, the cock had screwed all 120 and started on his second missionary journey.

The next day, before lunch, the cock had finished screwing the hens and moved on to screw the turkeys and ducks. Now the farmer was worried the poultry was in disarray. He had an urgent appointment so he had to leave, upon coming back he saw the turkey lying half dead under the sun and vultures were hovering around. The farmer felt the cock must have died due to infection, and as he approached to tell 'that serves you right', the turkey whispered 'shhhh' pointing to the vultures, the cock went on 'pls stay away they're getting closer' grin
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
hmmm
i dont get
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by ekeroyal(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dyt:

hmmm
i dont get
Sorry for my essay writing grin now try this one

Woman to Doc :My Husband is not interested in s*x"

Doc: Give these pills to him every day, put 1 pill in his tea. She did & they had s*x which they enjoyed.

Next day she puts 2 pills in his tea & they enjoyed much more. On the 3rd day, she emptied the whole bottle in d tea.

Two days later Doc called to know the progress,

son picked the phone and replied: "Mom is in coma, Aunty is in hospital, Maid is suing for rape, My ass is paining & Dad is looking for bingo everywhere
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by Dyt(f): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
d man shld b after u now
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by ekeroyal(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dyt:

d man shld b after u now

watch your back he could be around grin
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by Dyt(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
i v iron pants on, its wide open if he wants 2 die
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by ekeroyal(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dyt:

i v iron pants on, its wide open if he wants 2 die

am even scared nigga raw
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by ekeroyal(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2012
good morning peeps, here's one for you

A student was asked in a maths class "If 10 men can finish a job in 5 days, how long will it take 15 men of same strength to finish the job?"
He replied "If 10 men can finish it in 5 days, then there is not need to bring extra 5 men, it will amount to waste of strength, Sir why not give them a job somewhere else?"
Re: Eke_royal Ft Otooro, Mikuz, Mustpin, Don, Etc by mikuz(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Dyt whats the colour please,
i need to know!

(1) (Reply)

No One Believes Seniors, Everyone Thinks They Are Senile: . . . . > Projan / 5 Mistakes You Should Never Make As A Nigerian / Who's The Smartest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.