Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

"Star Warz" - Scores To Settle - Rap Battles (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle (22878 Views)

OJOAWO Vs. DHANNY.... Let's Settle Our Grudges / ILLSCRIPTS Vs. CHOCCKID Lets Settle Our Rights / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by AfroCynic: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hmmn, Zephyr, you asked me to improve, it doesn't matter that I won. How am i gonna bring a hammer to kill a fly, that verse Alex posted was wack so I didn't try too hard, you dig. I am not battling him again, if he underestimated me, he did so at his own peril.

Now, next round!
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
hello guyz & 1 gurl. Ive been observing d thread and wud like 2 serve on d panel of Judges alongside Zephyrr(if it is o.k wit em).I can analyze ur verses,line by line,meta4z,multies,punchlinez,d whole nine yardz if yall cool wt it! Let me get ur responses.
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Maverik
As  for  me  you are highly welcome .

@Menike
menike:

@zephyrr

whatvea them dudes told u bout analysin' battle is tru
You gotta let carts knw where to improve and why they lost

I think u should go holla at Christiano or Mukina so they cud enlighten u a little bit on that

I  tire ooooo
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by mailmalc(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Maverik
Aiight you are very free to judge along side zephyrr . . . from now on, u should clearly analyze a battle while Zephyr will have the final say based on what you've already evaluated. . . guess it will be much more easy for Zephyr now . . if possible do credit specific lines

@Hybrid-x
DAMN ! ! ! u just slayed 'em . . I feel u
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2007
@maverik
you're welcome as a joint referee, u need to know this fact , because there are unsettled issues , in fact we are planning to remove zepphyr like etteh was removed yesterday ,
reason , he was biased and evicted some ill battle cats without good reasons, if you're going to be the new ref, then u may as well accept me back , i was previoulsly evicted unjustly by zephyrr.and am highly rebellious so i championed the eviction cause against him
simply because i killed 3 of his best mcs who were his friends ! and told him to judge all battles with lines .verses and punchlines he got angry !

so maverik , take a good look at this and do the needful! as u can see they are all fed up of zephhyr's baised nature even menike ,hybrid-x , alextissue and mailmalc who were with him earlier have now revolted against his biased and childish unanalytic judgements .

infact maverik take full control and reaarange all battles , you are now officially the sole and single judge , anything zephyr says will be disregarded from now on !

NEMESIS! what goes arond comes around!
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2007
@Zephyrr
Since you complained about analysing members verses because it's time consuming 4 you considering your Job.
Well i think you allow MEVERIK to analyze our verses line by line , metaphors, punchlines ,wordplays , disses and delivery.
Besides that, MEVERIK or You have to tell carts where to improve and why they lost.

So is up to  you to accept MEVERIK'S offer .

Peace bro
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Wordsmith(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2007
@ bolajiboak:

you were never considered or regarded in the tourney 'cause u're too damn wack, therefore whatever you say doesn't count. As a matter of fact, you're seen as a nuisance and an error by ALL. Let's hold a poll and you'll see for yourself that everybody wants you the bloody hell out of this thread. dude, stop trolling the thread, if you're so "ill", then why don't you open your own thread and leave this one be?

@Maverik,

welcome doe, please disregard whatever the clown bolaji says, he's a nuisance everybody has to deal with.
About the battle, like errone said please analyse every detail. . .good luck.
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Wordsmith(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2007
@ bolajiboak:

you were never considered or regarded in the tourney 'cause u're too damn wack, therefore whatever you say doesn't count. As a matter of fact, you're seen as a nuisance and an error by ALL. Let's hold a poll and you'll see for yourself that everybody wants you the bloody hell out of this thread. dude, stop trolling the thread, if you're so "ill", then why don't you open your own thread and leave this one be?

@Maverik,

welcome doe, please disregard whatever the clown bolaji says, he's a nuisance everybody has to deal with.
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Wordsmith(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2007
@ bolajiboak:

@Maverik,

Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2007
'@WORDSMITH AKA GBADE-X
GBADE I GIVE YOU THE HONOUR TO HOLD THE POLL AND STATE THE RESULTS
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2007
Hi .
NUFF RESPECT TO ALL THE BATTLE CATS OUT HURR !
this looks like a good battle zone .pls make some battle room for me . I am the one and only FLOWSHOW.

good skillz ya''ll. PLS FIX ME UP.
AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BATTLE ANYONE . cool
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by zephyrr: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2007
***********ISSUES

@flowshow

u welcome to the star warz tourney bro.u in if you got the skills to battle .will pair u up as soon as possible.much respect

Once again the people have prevailed,i highly welcome the idea that MAVERIK should pair up with me and probably take up the analyzing aspect.i guess thats settled.
maverik analysis the battles while i give the finally judgement based on his analysis,i will also continue to pair mc's up for battle.
aight then.much respect

@MAVERIK
first and foremost i officially invite you to this thread and i show much appreciation in your willingness to be part of the judges.much respect bro.
i assume u have been tru the thread and u are familiar with the mcs in contest.hope u understand that u have to be a kind watch-dog on this thread,its very time consuming as well.
i will pair the mc's while u analysis the battle.i will give u a list of battles that need analysis aight n u take off from there(as for battles on a second round tie,u will analysys as though it were a fresh battle ,the list is below)
hope u are aware that for every battle won the mc earns a BAR,the mcs with the highest BARS(number of bars not yet specified) wins the "star warz"tourney.

PLS TAKE NOTE THAT BOLAJIBOAK DOES NOT EXIST AS FAR AS THE STAR WARZ TOURNEY IS CONCERNED,KINDLY AND PIOSLY IGNORE HIM.THANK YOU

********BATTLES(fresh battles That need your analysis)

HYBRID            VS            DYABMAN  

HEYO(page10)     VS            ALEXPISSU(page11)
(as regars this 2 battles,i already judged but will need u to do your own thing aight)

********PENDING RESPONSE FOR SECOND ROUND********

NAIJAFAN      VS  HYBRID    (Niajafan we waiting on you bro)

PADDY_LO       VS  MALTHUSS  (pending)

SIMMY            VS  HYBRID          (waiting on simmy)

@simmy
need to respond to hybrids second round smash on ur face bro

@naijafan
wassup,everstill waiting on you man,repond to hybrid bro

@hybrid

hmmmmmm!! u need to respond to dr hydro,brandeben wants a piece of u as well but i suspect brandedben + dyabman =to the same person.

*********most eligible emcees on the block(need to be paird real quick)
afrocynic
kress
saucekid
mailmalc
wordsmith
malthuss
heyo
flowshow

i am going pair u dudes up real soon,as a matter of fact i will appreciate if maveriks do me the honor of pairing up this warriors.

***********SO FAR SO GOOD ON THE STAR WARZ TOUR************

MALTHUSS                       2BARS
WORDSMITH                    2BARS
ALEXPISSU                      1BAR
HYBRID                            1BAR
AFROCYNIC                     1BAR
MAILMALC                       1BAR
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by musiktext: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2007
raising dust for nothing.
sad
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2007
@zepphyr
there he goes again poisoning fresh and innocent minds

@maverik
can i get a fair ruling on this ?maybe a fresh beginning , i have the passion for battle and am willin to repent ?

any hope 4 me , its a brand new day ! sinners have repented and old things have passed away.

maverik pls speak
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Wordsmith(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2007
Bolaji, shut your yap and go drink akamu or something. . .or better still, go battle some wack mc like yourself. . .

@ zephyrr:

hold up, i'm a lil' bit confused here. . .am i not supposed to go against Menike on a second round? 'cause i've seen a lotta cats going second rounds. . .
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by heyo: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2007
still@alexpussi
i mite b a clown/but funny enuff i wear tha crown of all crowns/
i Bleep ur mama so hard, she makes chicken sounds/
ma flows atomic, turn u into gaseous matter/u's illiterate son of pauper/
ur mama so dumb, called ma sperm mcdonald's yorghurt
cuz i bring it fresh from tha yard,spray it all around her big butt
am untouchable like air/ma mad rap skills makes tha queer disappear/
kiddos like u count tha hair strands in ma arse/wonda hw long ur wackness wd last/
i stays guided wit no nines/cant step on me,me equivalent 2 landmine/
unlike hybrid,i make wackos like ya profusely bleed/
even if u were wesley,u cant still snipe me/ur pap finger fcuks,he learnd from me/

asshole like ya
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by saucekid(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ flowshow,

u wanna battle? fine by me cos i'm sending you my invite covered in ur blood

ya digg? i'm battling ya so dont chicken out
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
well said,gentlemen (hvnt heard frm d lady)! I accept 2 analyze ur verses and promise 2 deliver an objective lyrical prognosis on them.

b4 we proceed,please be informed dat my criteria are thus:

punchlines
wordplay
multi-syllabic rhymes
creativity
delivery

since i aint gettin paid 4 dis,pls keep ur verses to 16 bars strictly(1 bar = 2 lines).

@Bolaji
A careful study of ur case history reveals an alarming tendency to violently attack other emcees at d slightest or no provocation at all.however seeing this is a battle zone and u wish to be given another chance (we all deserve one).iam not opposed but i dont run this thread.

@Everybody

Bolaji repents and wishes to be granted absolution.what do yall say?
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
well said,gentlemen (hvnt heard frm d lady)! I accept 2 analyze ur verses and promise 2 deliver an objective lyrical prognosis on them.

b4 we proceed,please be informed dat my criteria are thus:

punchlines
wordplay
multi-syllabic rhymes
creativity
delivery

since i aint gettin paid 4 dis,pls keep ur verses to 16 bars strictly(1 bar = 2 lines).

@Bolaji
A careful study of ur case history reveals an alarming tendency to violently attack other emcees at d slightest or no provocation at all.however seeing this is a battle zone and u wish to be given another chance (we all deserve one).iam not opposed but i dont run this thread.

@Everybody

Bolaji repents and wishes to be granted absolution.what do yall say?
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by simmy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2007
@hybrid

F is for the gays that ive slain in past times
You is the nigga to whom I direct these lines
C is 4 your career that I'm destroying with my rhymes
K is for the killer who murders and gets away with his crimes
You is the deceased whom I killed 4 your wack lines

I'm a rebreed this hybrid kid and snuff out his life
I'm a cut off his metaphors with my lyrical knife
I'm a hex Hybrid x with a curse tonight
except he sticks with battling the minnows he knows,   aiight?

I'm a true poet,  not a gangsta want to be
I pull magic words out of nowhere,  hybrid bitch!,  want to see?
I ll give u the hybrid itch,  so u ll scratch out this hybrid sh.t
prick at your conscience,  so ull stop rapping and go suck on a hybrid di.k

Good Lord!!!
who bred up this hybrid retard?
go back to the drawing lines and try real hard
to post up something real smart

PEACE!

PS: i guess seun has autotuned this threa to disallow swear words ,  so please read the emboldened You as u

Zephyrr  waiting on u

Maverick , don't mind your comments either
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by bolajibaok(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
@all mcs and refs
i hereby humbly apologise again to all and sundry especially zephyr and the rest mcs.for my provacative rhymes , i will however abide by the rules and turn deaf hears to all forms of provocation. from now on .
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by simmy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
by the way nuff repect to afrocynic,  don't mind the haters ure on the rite path dog; wordsmith aint half as bad as well, nice battle!
@bolaji
apoplogy acceptd,  i guess,  im not sure whats on everyone else's mind tho
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
back @Saucekid

Invitation accepted sauce kid.
I humbly accept to flowshow my bloody flowshows on you first.

lets get it poppin!
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by heyo: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
ok where da Bleep is da dat lame brat alexpussi?i dont giv a Bleep bout wat zepphyr gat 2 rate,i slay u like a sallah ram,stepping on big dada toes,small kid messing wit big bad words.i can see u love dissing wit "mama" right?u love "mama jokes" 4getting while u hit it wit heyo "mama jokes chokes",i dont want 2 waste tyme wit u,u aint worth ma bars,ur throwback lines like i predicted were so wack n senseless,wat were u trying 2 prove wit ur end rhymes? d*ck sucker!!
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by saucekid(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ flowshow,

yous a nigga/no rhymes/lines/and no show
i' eat ya up like i did ma coleslaw
ur names so dense like u was moving on go slow
nigga signed his death warrant/accepting my m.o
ma gun's all latched up/shots all piled up
when i'm thru
flowshow's gonna be line no-go
waiting on yo @rse to salute on the general
you hesitate/believe it's gon be ur funeral
9 bars/i give u something to think on
you dont/got u in sight/missile locked on
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by menike(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
WHAT THA FU*CK IS WRONG WITH ALL Y'ALL
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THAT NIGGA MAVERIK ONLY GOT 4 POSTS and Y'ALL MAKING HIM A JUDGE ALREADY

4 POSTS ALL FROM THIS THREAD- AND HE SAYS HIS BEIN OBSERVIN THIS SH**T

@ EVERYONE
Y'ALL GO GET SOMEBODI RELIABLE UP IN HERE TO HANDLE SH**T IF U TIRED OF zephyrr

@MAVERIK
NIGGA I AIN'T GOT ANY HATE TOWARDS U BUT I FEEL U GOTTA EARN THE RIGHT TO BE A JUDGE
WHICH U AIN'T EARNED YET FROM YA TIME ON NL BY OBSERVING  undecided (THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS)

@WORDSMITH
MY NIGGA I'M WAITING FOR YA BARS MAANN  wink
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by mailmalc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
@menike
sup man hw u doing? ehmm . . . lets give maverik a chance . . then maybe we'll fire him or retain him after seeing his analysis.
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by FLOWSHOW: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2007
SAUCE KID SAUCE KID
WHATCHYA GONNA DO
WHEN MY FLOWS SHOWS UP ON You !

@saucekid
yo.
haters keep hating, you can't stop my rating
i was born to shine, my flows show up from the deadly shrine/
my past is a monster i was labelled the master hyena /
high on high i swallow u up like u was a banana /
feelin so high i show flows like i was dodo mayana/
some think am hot some think am not /
but i know who i be am the flowshower/
similar to your bath, i will shower you in your tub /
like tellytubbies,sauce your a televised kiddie/
saucekid ,with your bars u were kidding right ? /
your a small kid who is about to get killed
mad venoms i spit my flow poison intoxicates
just to show u that on this saucy kid i will surely deliberate./

6bars of destruction. show some flows the one and only flowshow

waiting on the judges to judge the battle :
saucekid vs flowshow.
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by Maverik: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
Having studied the cases assigned 2 me by my learned brotha Zephyrr,i hereby present my lyrikal prognosis:

Heyo Vs Alexpissu

Heyo
Punchlines - 2
Quote "Yo brat Alexpissu/i decompose ur body tissue/heyo gon put a hole in ur forehead wt no pistol"
Wordplay - 2
Metaphors - 1
ur meta4s are average e.g 'pop like popcorn,spit venom like python,sharp like dagger,e.t.c"
Multies - 0
delivery - 3
ur presentation was very orderly.Good job.
creativity - 1
u need 2 be more creative.

Total = 8

Alexpissu

Punchlines - 3
Quote: " "Paunches revolve around ur waistline" (witty)
Wordplay - 3
Quote: "when ur shadow fades,its a miscontest"
Metaphors - 1
too average
Delivery - 2
not very orderly
Multies - 0
(sorry i dont reckon disses on people's mamas.dat aint gangsta)

Total - 9

Next result - HYBRID-X Vs Dyabman
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by zephyrr: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
*****ISSUES*****

MENIKE has a very strong and cogent point as regards maverik being a judge on this tourney,maverik hasnt stayed long enuf.honestly i reason with menike but i think we should give the dude a chance.if he messes up he gets the booth period.
as for Bolajo,i think whatever u'all conclude will be final.

************STAR WARZ**************

THIS BATTLES IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL

SAUCEKID    VS   FLOWSHOW  

JUST PAIRED THIS FOLKS

AFROCYNIC   VS   MAILMALC

KRESS  VS HEYO

@Maverik

sup man,how far with alexpissu vs heyo & dyabman vs hybrid (they already droped there lines,still waiting on your analysis)

u also need to analys this battles as well

SIMMY   VS  HYBRID  (simmy already posted his reply,hola back)

@wordsmith

bro ,wats up?
the reason i give  a second round  is bccos the results are just to close for me to make a  final judgement  so insist on a second round,as for ur battle with menike u clearly won on a convincing margin so i had no reason to call for a secound round.but if u wish to go another round with menike  well,u can go ahead but dont xpect me to judge that one aight.
much respect
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by zephyrr: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
@maverik

good job bro,much respect.keep it coming
Re: "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle by HYBRIDX(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
brids in the building people . . . . . .

@wordsmith
whats cracking homz . . . . . hows studies . . . . . . some punks got me mad . . . . .u need to check my last two battle flows man . . . killed 'em rugrats

@mailmalc
my dowg . . . . .thanks . . . .em lil' negros got me really vexed . . . . ish . . . .every tom,dick n harry wannnnna battle hybrid-x . . . ish disgusting man . . .
whats up

@simmy
nice one . . . . . . . .

@rapsody
hey man whats up,hows work? u kinda silent this days . . . . .been busy as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Hausa Rapp Battles / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria? / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.