Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29189 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by coogar: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

Nigerian men sabi defend the indefesible sha!!!

The nigerian govt and nigerian society should be blamed for this sorry state of affairs.

have you now heard the man is older than the woman contrary to what you think?
tpia@, you need to repent -
at the moment, if there's any place like heaven, you won't be in it. grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by femmy2010(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
The way you men are frantically and desperately defending this guy's action, speaks volumes about the reasons why nigeria has a bad reputation worldwide.

You were even defending the 1000 men wo/man for crying out loud.

Na person go marry una sha- omg.

Smh.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by coogar: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

The way you men are frantically and desperately defending this guy's action, speaks volumes about the reasons why nigeria has a bad reputation worldwide.

You were even defending the 1000 men wo/man for crying out loud.

Na person go marry una sha- omg.

Smh.

someone much much better than your sadistic evil self. grin
does it not bother you that you're still single even though your real age says you are 43?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
nakedall:

That is what Ojukwu created, homelessness!
Not funny
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by jidewin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Good Girl:

The guy could be 23, don't let the big frame f[i]o[/i]ol you.

I gotta hand it to Nigerian men though. They know which prey makes easy target. An enormous, very unattractive, financially stable white female who probably has very low self-esteem is normally their easiest catch. She would be lonely; living in a mansion with no companion, then here comes this young, athletic, energetic, wedge-shaped young man who lies to her that that she has beautiful eyes and that he loves her. I know. I know. It's a means of survival which Nigerian men have used for decades, nothing new, right?

Tomorrow, you'll see a new thread from this same Greek woman. Not another one, this one (the one in the picture) lamenting about how a certain Nigerian man used her to acquire "papers" - not that the Greek economy is worth anything to write home about but that's a story for another day.

Now, the question that begs to be asked is WHY DO THESE WOMEN BELIEVE ANYTHING A NIGERIAN MAN TELLS THEM? Personally, my "believe button", centered on my left brain hemisphere deactivates itself any time a Nigerian man talks to me. I know for sure he's up to something. Lol.  grin
Hmm and what if,as the greece economy is in shambles,the woman need  the CASH while he needs THE PAPERS.both could be in mutual agreement for her to have come down to Naija.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
So the relationship is a symbiotic one
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by slyopez(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
jidewin:

Hmm and what if,as the greece economy is in shambles,the woman need  the CASH while he needs THE PAPERS.both could be in mutual agreement for her to have come down to Naija.
True talk. This is the final judgement
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by jidewin(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

So the relationship is a symbiotic one
Abi o my kontryman,of what use is citizenship without moni?na so we dey call money for delta.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by zonax(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
The Brother did it, thinking its his cashout means. But now that it has gone public, I bet his kingsmen will ask him some questions.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ollyruffy: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Na wah o! This is just a desperado for money and/or greek papers.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Aww. True love. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Tyche(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

cold:

I find it ludicrous that all these c retins who scream themselves hoarse with anti-Nigerian slogans would deem it fit to congregate on a Nigerian platform to engage with the same Nigerians when in all honesty Nigerians could care less for similar platforms from other countries.If you despise Nigerians so much simply avoid them like the plague.Simple as.Or is this a case of 'can't do with them,can't do without them'?
I will not hesitate to put any dunderhead in his or her place if you choose to cross the line.Stay in your place.I couldn't stress this enough

Tell them
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tell them what?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
E je ka ma bara wa soro.

Its not fair on the rest of us when these nigerians give everybody a bad name with their criminality.

Its highly likely this so-called husband just arranged one sham traditional marriage complete with fake relatives and rented guests,while the woman has no inkling the attendees are all mercenaries who were paid to be there.

Well, of course its a free world and people are free to be as fakeass as they like, but when the "bride" turns around now and starts abusing all nigerians, she wont distinguish between the ones who deceived her and others who dont know her from adam.

I dont know what we nigerians are turning to- the percentage of the ones who are outright criminals is simply too high.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ciatronicc: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
The woman go carry sha cos i trust my 9ja boy
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by princeonx: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
No be today yash dey back!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

E je ka ma bara wa soro.

Its not fair on the rest of us when these nigerians give everybody a bad name with their criminality.

Its highly likely this so-called husband just arranged one sham traditional marriage complete with fake relatives and rented guests,while the woman has no inkling the attendees are all mercenaries who were paid to be there.

Well, of course its a free world and people are free to be as fakeass as they like, but when the "bride" turns around now and starts abusing all nigerians, she wont distinguish between the ones who deceived her and others who dont know her from adam.

I dont know what we nigerians are turning to- the percentage of the ones who are outright criminals is simply too high.

if they heads and can't think, then they deserve whatever it is they get. You look ugly and some guy comes to you and starts telling you crap and yet you believe him. *hisses*
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by isalegan2: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
I don't see why people on here are getting their knickers in a twist over this?  Is it her supposed age, her perceived homeliness, or her heaviness? 

Those two look about the same age.  And lots of Eastern Nigerian men actually like heavier women.  She is not ugly, although plain; and she also looks pregnant.  So, she's not a beauty queen?  She'll probably make a good wife and mother, and stay married longer than some of the whiners on this thread. undecided  I personally don't consider marrying outside of my own race and culture, but I'm not going to get all spastic over someone else's marriage. Jeez!

Mrs, Chima:

Aww.  True love.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

The irony.  Aren't you a foreigner married to a Nigerian?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Here we go
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by isalegan2: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

Here we go

Meaning: Your day is about to get more fun! hahahaha. Get your popcorn ready. grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by ziccoit: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
The woman does not look 68. At that age, you hardly cheat the nature as the cellular disintegrations and destructions would be too obvious to hide. So, the woman is not 68.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by kizito96(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
The Guy needs to get his papers, so that he can move freely within the European Union. The lady in question may be a money bag. Trust Naija Guys, he has hyped the wedding and the lady will now open up. No Nigerian is a fool outside our shores. Trust me
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by denzel2009: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

E je ka ma bara wa soro.

tpia@ can we do sham honeymoon wink
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
If the woman had been Nigerian I doubt anyone of these doubters would have complained.

Are some people here bitter that another naija man marries a foreigner?

Even if a Naija man marries a Sudanese its because of papers?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tpia you have changed your tune? Why is that? You used to be a scammer apologetic ,like most nlers. What has changed?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
When Tai Solarin married his Oyinbo wife some people would have told her he wanted to use her for papers
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Quote from: Good Girl on Yesterday at 03:41:47 PM
The guy could be 23, don't let the big frame fool you.

I gotta hand it to Nigerian men though. They know which prey makes easy target. An enormous, very unattractive, financially stable white female who probably has very low self-esteem is normally their easiest catch. She would be lonely; living in a mansion with no companion, then here comes this young, athletic, energetic, wedge-shaped young man who lies to her that that she has beautiful eyes and that he loves her. I know. I know. It's a means of survival which Nigerian men have used for decades, nothing new, right?

Tomorrow, you'll see a new thread from this same Greek woman. Not another one, this one (the one in the picture) lamenting about how a certain Nigerian man used her to acquire "papers" - not that the Greek economy is worth anything to write home about but that's a story for another day.

Now, the question that begs to be asked is WHY DO THESE WOMEN BELIEVE ANYTHING A NIGERIAN MAN TELLS THEM? Personally, my "believe button", centered on my left brain hemisphere deactivates itself any time a Nigerian man talks to me. I know for sure he's up to something. Lol. Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this harlot coming on here to make generalizations about Nigerian men? seems u've been phucked, used and dumped hence reason for your imbecilic posts! "You wouldn't touch a Nigerian man with a pole?" Gosh, i'm sure a monkey would not want to phuck ur dumb a s s either!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
^And why are her personal preferences your problem?

We have dumbass nigerian men saying the same thing about nigerian women- how they wouldnt date a nigerian woman even if their dumbass lives depended on it.

Did anyone announce this on cnn or carry gong or hurt feelings?

Are you alright or is something wrong with you.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rubbish.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
*coughs*
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Omen100(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
The way you men are frantically and desperately defending this guy's action, speaks volumes about the reasons why nigeria has a bad reputation worldwide.You were even defending the 1000 men wo/man for crying out loud.Na person go marry una sha- omg.Smh.

Tpia,
Nobody is defending any wrong, I am just here to say the truth, Nairalander, 4 me to prove my point, I said something about Sapele and I specified the street we both used to reside. That guy, attended Okotie-eboh grammer school sapele, that was the early 90ths, we both stayed in lagos around ikeja area, and it is obvious that their dress's are the Urhobo traditional attires. So Please Nigerians let's try to be objective in with arguement. I challenge anyone in the this forum to show these photos to any Sapele person's that has stayed around new ogorode off Ireto road, then we will get the complete and real story of these couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.