Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29143 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by coogar: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
tpia@:

1. you seem to claim to know the couple. How do you know she's her mother?

cos i don't need specsavers like you do. . . .

2. in what way does your post prove the lady in question doesnt also need a young black lover/husband/gigolo/whatever.

i wouldn't know what she needs but she's not 68.

3. Can you explain why the wife has some white substance rubbed on her body. Just curious.

isn't that because of the heat in nigeria? she's copped the heat rash. . .

isale_gan2:

Where is the link to the article reporting this story?

Are these not private individuals?  Why is it okay to post their picture like this?

That woman is nowhere close to 50-years old, not to even talk of 60.  Jeez!  Did you see her hair?  Her hand?  Her skin?  Her arms?  No middle-aged oyinbo has arms like that!  Despite her fatness, you can see her arms are still toned and her skin is taut - where are the wrinkles and the veins, and the sign of shriveling (post-menopausal) bones?  

Anyway, leave the dude alone . . .unless you have evidence he committed a crime or forced her in any way.  No one knows what he told the woman, or what she told him.  If you do, then prove it.

sane people have arrived finally.
there's no way a middle-aged white woman would not have wrinkles on her skin. this woman is not 50 yrs old.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
isale_gan2:

Where is the link to the article reporting this story?

Are these not private individuals?  Why is it okay to post their picture like this?

That woman is nowhere close to 50-years old, not to even talk of 60.  Jeez!  Did you see her hair?  Her hand?  Her skin?  Her arms?  No middle-aged oyinbo has arms like that!  Despite her fatness, you can see her arms are still toned and her skin is taut - where are the wrinkles and the veins, and the sign of shriveling (post-menopausal) bones?  

Anyway, leave the dude alone . . .unless you have evidence he committed a crime or forced her in any way.  No one knows what he told the woman, or what she told him.  If you do, then prove it.

Correct yarn

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by isalegan2: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
tpia@:

haba, you're describing an 88 year old female, not a 68 year old one.

as per posting the photos, the story is all over the web. And similar pictures have been posted on other threads. Not the first time this kind of topic is here.

probably someone who attended the wedding got the pictures. Everything is digitized these days.

and didnt a 50 something year old man marry a 110 year old woman in the UK once- it was in the newspaper.

Oh, my bad.  There was no link in the original post, and I missed the one posted before I posted my reply.

Also, I'm not saying, once you turn 50 or 68, you're going to be hideous.  Not at all.  But, I have been around oyinbos enough to categorically say, there is not much a white woman can do to hide the tell-tale signs of aging on her bare HANDS AND HER NECK (which I forgot to mention in my original post).  Look at all the celebrities and their plastic surgery, you cannot do cosmetic surgery on the neck, hence you can always tell the 60-year old actresses even if their facelift makes them look 40.  Always! 

That fat bride is between 25 and 38 AT MOST!  And she doesn't really look Greek either.  lipsrsealed  lol.  

dayokanu:

Correct yarn

I really like the fabric the women are wearing.  Beautiful!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by maclatunji: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
I wasn't bothered about the age because I know that majority of Nigerian men  will not marry this woman except for selfish reasons- that is why I chose to ignore the age.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tpia5: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

It isn't me.

how do we know that?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by nsabear: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2012
very unfortunate ,him mate d marry better american girls he is going 4 old greeg woman
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2012
Duuuuuuuuuude
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2012
She doesnt look 60? And God forgiive me but she looks like she smells

And with that i must say we have all come here making assumptions? And rightly so because Nigerian men are full of it (unno that bullshet)! I dont see why we cant miss out the dibbar dabber and call it like it is sometimes. This is what Nigerians are good for, its what they do ,its in their blood and it will never change.

Good luck to that woman sha. Shes gonna need it!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by lexxwiz(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2012
hey people, i got a link on my bb about 5mins ago, how do i get dis on front page, u guys really need to see this, confession of an ex Boko Harramist, "IBB a major sponsor, " am just going to post it here, you can take it front page if u can, wow!!!
http://transformationwatch./2012/02/03/shocking-confessions-from-ex-boko-haram-who-converted-to-christian-alleged-ibb-is-the-major-sponsor-of-boko-haram/
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by PINKBABE: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2012
Dude wants to get his kpali with the Greek lady, his target is not Greece or any other European nation but United kingdom (England to be precise). This has nothing to do with their economy, bros get where he de go. Na wetin bad leadership we get job opportunities, securities of lives and properties etc our brothers not only dem even our most of our girls will not subject themselves to all these (scam, sham scandal arrangee, etc) marriages. But as for the age the lady in the pix fit be mid 20's - early 30's if only she don reach late 30's una neva see sometin she might be d one that is 23, i no what I am saying but guy is far more than dat, i no wetin i de talk.

Pls we should grow up, cos dis one na private affair
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by biolabee(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2012
goodgirl i may need to agree with claremont in that you seem to harbour stereotypes and use such to make judgements

If Ashton Kutchner uses his marriage to Demi to obtain access to capital to make something better for himself he is smart while if a black male does the same he is a gold digger

Your argument is blown off

He may or not be a Nigerian for all you care, She may not be greek and you made a judgment on a couple you dont even know from Adamu or Gaddafi

If we are so fraudulent as you seem to purport or smart as you sarcastically put it, you dont have to congregate in an online forum of Nigerians

Niceone @claremont,Mynd44
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Beync(f): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2012
I thought it's only women that likes money see what the young man gon suffer cos of money.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by PINKBABE: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2012
I mean na wetin bad leadership de cos, so de is it as opportunity or survival of the fitest. For me it is not worthwhile, there's no justification for that.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by biolabee(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2012
pink babe how do you know she is Greek

Are there any particular xteristics that uniquely show she is Greek

For all i know she could be American, Turkish or Russian
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2012
What she's saying is true! The stereotypes in this sense nail it! Nigerian men lie! Cheat! Scam and steal its no secret.

In fact- google why do nigerian men or why are nigerian men, youd be suprised at what you find.

Obviously its not every single one of them but nigerians have to admit there is a major absense of moral integrity in the pop culture.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2012
queensmith:

She doesnt look 60? And God forgiive me but she looks like she smells

And with that i must say we have all come here making assumptions? And rightly so because Nigerian men are full of it (unno that bullshet)! I dont see why we cant miss out the dibbar dabber and call it like it is sometimes. This is what Nigerians are good for, its what they do ,its in their blood and it will never change.

Good luck to that woman sha. Shes gonna need it!
yeah we all came here making assumptions but this your own is something else,"she looks like she smells"? What an assumption.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2012
Lol. Im ashamed for that embarassed it was crude and uncalled for, but seriously you can almost smell her (god pls forgive me) lol!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by alarm4: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2012
OOOOOO boy the Guy maga don pay, yahoooooooooooooooooooo men no they carry last, i trust him,
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nugwax(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-862328.0.html
Omen100 (m)
N.I.G

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife!
« #11 on: Yesterday at 07:15:37 PM »
Hello guys, the guy in those photos is my childhood friend, we both attended the same secondary school in sapele back then, I tell you all guys, when my friend saw those photos and the attached story, he immediately called on me compline. There is no way on earth that lady will be that aclaimed age. That lady there is 33years old while my friend is about a year older than her, the only reason why she looks like that it's because she is pregnant. Now I see why we are all into what we have found ourselves. If anyone in this forum understand sapele very well, and know Ireto Road then that person will understand what I am talking.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by biolabee(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2012
queensmith:

What she's saying is true! The stereotypes in this sense nail it! Nigerian men lie! Cheat! Scam and steal its no secret.

In fact- google why do nigerian men or why are nigerian men, youd be suprised at what you find.

Obviously its not every single one of them but nigerians have to admit there is a major absense of moral integrity in the pop culture.

Just another bloody stereotypist statement and you try to justify your bunkum with google searches.
Is the internet not typed by humans like you
Is it a Nigerian that defrauded billions of Enron 401k, or lost 2.3 bn dollars of UBS or crashed Barings Bank.
Every tribe or nation has fraudsters, gangsters, psychonuts, face it thats HUMANITY, mongoloid
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2012
Nugwax:

The guy is 34 & the girll 33? And she looks overweight cos she' pregnant? Ok.
Now where are all those giving themselves high blood pressure over other people's affairs??
Trust the media to draw conclusions and write on things they know nothing about.
And of course those that hate Nigeria and anything Nigeria will always run their mouths like tap water.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by queensmith: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2012
Biolabee-So stereotypist is a word? Learn something new every day.

And no google searches do not justify anything. They just show us the common Nigerian mans ways is common knowledge

Definitely every country will have its league of criminals. But that of Nigerias is running on a grand scale. Its beyond the point you can shrug off as a few apples gone rotten or just a bad few. It is socially acceptable and even encouraged to scam people in that country.

I dont care what anyone here says the truth remains that its beyond disgusting. Some even shifting the blame to the victims of these heartless people.

What is wrong is wrong, just call it how it is and stop allowing sentiments to cloud our judgements.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by biolabee(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2012
just like lol is a word,

you are spouting stereotypes on this thread hence the adjective stereotypist, it may not be english but if you say you are a queen you should also know english language is a dynamic one
People form words everyday

So what value has your exposition of the grandiosity of the Nigerian fraudster brought to the table
So what do you propose is the solution to the Nigerian problem

Dont disguise your discriminating tendencies with logic and that we are sentimental.
If you cant stand the heat, dont get into the shower
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ dont mind such people, just ignore them.
They obviously will choose to ignore the new development that the guy is older than the girl, and she's pregnant. So it's a legal marriage.

They only want to hear negatives.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by richard69(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2012
sharp boy!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by violent(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2012
I still don't get why or how some people achieve multiple orgazms simply by making other people's private lives their business.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2012
Nugwax:

NEW DEVELOPMENT. Check the last comment on this thread. Someone knows the guy.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2012
Should i say love at first sight lol, abeg nigerian goverment save ur boys from this na, too much unemployment have resulted in young guys marrying a women old enough to be their granny, anyway that guy is more than 23
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2012
violent:

I still don't get why or how some people achieve multiple orgazms simply by making other people's private lives their business.
Beats me. FOREIGN BODIES that hate anything Nigeria, as if they count.
The forum says, for Nigerians and FRIENDS(NOT ENEMIES) of Nigeria.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Should i say love at first sight lol, abeg nigerian goverment save ur boys from this na, too much unemployment have resulted in young guys marrying a women old enough to be their granny, anyway that guy is more than 23
One of the reasons people fail exams, cos they never take the time to read. Everyone jumps to comment without reading others' comments.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by denzel2009: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2012
Wow! It seems the woman is pregnant. Happy married life 190.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by bandely(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2012
Whats the problem with these Nigerian Haters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / Love, Sex And Relationships / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.