Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (29188 Views)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by seunlayi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
noting special about this, he may prefer the woman than those fake 18yrs artificial ladies

1 Like

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
Prefer? Yeah right
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by millco88(f): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
He might have have a thing for older women. I have seen crazier things.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by moHot(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
seunlayi:

noting special about this, he may prefer the woman than those fake 18yrs artificial ladies

YOU HAVE SUCH A WILD TASTE grin grin

@OP

LOVE IS WICKED!!!
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Theblessed:

Make una no blame the guy o o, blame it on your past leaders who ruined this country thereby plunged everyone into economic hardship thus resulting to, many confused and broken Nigerian men.  

At least, they are known and are very good at, denying any involvement with an unfortunate young woman that happens to find herself pregnant by them.  They rarely own up to the responsibility let alone been keen, and interested in going out with a young lady with a child from another man (except if loaded). 

Imagine as proud as Nigerian men are, who could today believe they'd end up poking under their granma's skirt for survival?

sugermanne:

Naija boy's definitely after samfin, Twalee to the bridegroom,

I can see that there are some Nigerians on the forum doubting this guy's intentions of marrying his Greek woman. When I raised similar concerns peeps on here wanted to execute me Ancient Roman style. Where are they now? 
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by andyanders: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
That lady is not 68yrs. Take a closer look at the lady and you will agree with me that she should be in her thirties. She is on the heavy side.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by tnktosin(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
That dude is not 23 and that lady is not 68. Man must survive and remember there's always someone for everyone tongue
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
Nnamdi wan comot for village na he don tire to dey hawk kolanut grin grin grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by isalegan2: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
This is still going.  Oh well.  The sun rises. . . the sun sets. . .

Idowuogbo:

Nnamdi wan comot for village na he don tire to dey hawk kolanut  grin grin grin

Badosky.  Where is your own traditional wedding picture?  tongue

moHot:

YOU HAVE SUCH A WILD TASTE grin grin

@OP

LOVE IS WICKED!!!

Why nau?  Valentines is gonna be rough, if you feel that way. 

BTW, "Mo Hot."  "I am hot!"?  That's one of the best usernames.  cheesy
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nabilah: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
she does'nt look like a 68 year old.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by moHot(f): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
isale_gan2:

Why nau? Valentines is gonna be rough, if you feel that way.

BTW, "Mo Hot." "I am hot!"? That's one of the best usernames. cheesy

THANK YOU GAN wink wink
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by sniperwolf(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
E no go pass just to get the papers of a fallen Greek economy
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
It's a shame that you Guys are finding comedy in this.

Karma is really wicked.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
isale_gan2:

This is still going.  Oh well.  The sun rises. . . the sun sets. . .

Badosky.  Where is your own traditional wedding picture?  tongue
Ask Katangura he was d master paparazzi dat dey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by isalegan2: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ask Katangura he was d master paparazzi dat dey  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is that?  Girlie, you better be careful; Walls have ears o. lipsrsealed grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2012
isale_gan2:

Who is that?  Girlie, you better be careful; Walls have ears o. lipsrsealed grin
Who is who? Madam wait he will soon come and identify himself he's d best paparazzi. wink cheesy
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by 677ano(m): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2012
Some of the post here beggars belief

If you see a white woman of 68years you will know she is definately not

Forget the story of the guy being 23 he is not, most of you are with falsified age on your passports

That is his choice and his intentions might be genuine towards her
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Happy married life to the couple
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by wowo2: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2012
I wish one LONG LIFE and the other MORE PROSPERITY
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Thats a typical nigerian man for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ready to marry anything as long as that thing is white .Dont be surprised if this same man goes back to his village showing off his fat gandmom oyibo wife to his village colleagues saying,"yo! i got me a white gurl!"
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
Well i wont be surprised if this same woman doesnt come to nairaland blaming nigerians for being used and dumped by her 23 yr old nigerian hubby grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Somorin#1:

It's a shame that you Guys are finding comedy in this.

Karma is really wicked.
why are u offended?
or are u the guy posing with the granny? grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
sniperwolf:

E no go pass just to get the papers of a fallen Greek economy
Na EU citizen he wan be grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
but una wicked sha
una just come here post SAFO and im wife picture for here.Omo e no go better for una
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
the boy is 34, and im wife 33.
Why una dey disgrace unaself for here?
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
tom28:

Well i wont be surprised if this same woman doesn't come to nairaland blaming Nigerians for being used and dumped by her 23 yr old Nigerian hubby grin

tom28:

Na EU citizen he wan be grin

My sentiments exactly! I said the very same thing and even had folks calling me names for saying it. Now your fellow Nigerian has similar sentiments and Mynd_44 and his ilks are now quiet.  angry
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Wislet(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
If u haven't travelled/seen Europeans, u really shouldn't talk. If u don't know that even a 15yr old there looks much older than her african counterpart.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
Good Girl:

My sentiments exactly! I said the very same thing and even had folks calling me names for saying it. Now your fellow Nigerian has similar sentiments and Mynd_44 and his ilks are now quiet.  angry
Its either he married that woman for papers or maybe her parents or she has money.Its definite her didnt marry her because he was attracted to her.I mean take a look at her.She has a pot belly with fat arms and she is shaped like an ameoba.I am a nigerian man and we nigerian men when we want to get married the woman has to be at least even a little attractive.Its very obvious this young man is marrying this woman for EU papers or money grin.Anyway i wish them a happy married life grin
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Wislet:

If u haven't travelled/seen Europeans, u really shouldn't talk. If u don't know that even a 15yr old there looks much older than her african counterpart.

I think it has already been established that she's not 68 and besides, the woman's age is not the point here.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
I think the bride is preggo
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife by claremont(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
Good Girl:

I think it has already been established that she's not 68 and besides, [size=13pt]the woman's age is not the point here[/size].

Yes, we agree; he may have married her because of "papers". So what does it prove?! Does it bring some form of moral satisfaction to you?! The fact of the matter is that it doesn't prove anything, we are still at the same situation we were before this argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.