Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (8212 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mishooo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
mongopark:

please house i don't know what to do?
to worsen my situation,my brother just travelled out of the country today and would not be back till the next 6weeks.
he went for an oversea training.he even asked me to take care of the house and her wife too.
na wa ohhhhhhhhhh.if u give fish to a rat,what do u expect.
am really in trouble.
what do i do.
do i leave the house,but i don't have anywhere to go.
do i sex-attack her,but its a taboo.
do i hold my self,but i can't do that.
please housemate,what do i do.
i need your advice ASAP.or , don't blame me for my action

what you should do?? Get a loaded Gun and give it to her to protect herself. Then you'll see how easy it would be to sex attack her.

Go for Deliverance fast before your life scatter finnish.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mongopark: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
as i speak right now,am thinking of peeping her when she is taking her bath in the evening.
she is simply irresistable.
her boobs is something else.
her curves is out of this world.
i am thinking on raping her this evening
should i or just,
pls i need ur advice
i think am going crazy.
my d****ck is troubled
i feel like sucking her boobs.
God plsssssssssssss help meeeeeeee.
am scared.
what do i do.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by efuah(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
wow! i just found the medicine for ya sickness angry attention aight?

NOBODY SHD REPLY HIM AGAIN!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2007
The guy is sick, look at the picture on his profile
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Ruddyface(f): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
There are four cures to your ailment.

One, for everyone to ignore you to your own detriment.

Two, visit a mental rehab. There is a good one in Arizona and another in Aro at home. This will require 6 months treatment max. It is inexpensive but effective for you.

Three, get aligator pepper, dog private, goat skin, cameleon tongue and grounded lion paws. OKIJAJUJU will prepare a potent portion for you.

Four, come let me lay hands on you to cast out your demons of madness and lust. This is free. No offering before or after.

The choice is yours.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by kanayo74(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2008
If your brain tells you that u are MAD, then u are>
Your brothers wife;;;;;;, how did the thought come into your mind.
The best thing for u to do is to avoid her like a LEECh and run away from her the way you would run away from AIDS
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by webman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
TAMPO, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Godalone(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
@poster ,
You need spiritual bathing.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by iz2much: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2008
Yes I think U're not normal. so one will Ponce on you wife sum day
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by phemorasqu(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol, Naira land and these crazy people, Well, man i won't abuse you but i will be glad if you can follow what i have to tell you, Do you realise that your brother is like a father to you? sleeping wit his wife can make you to loose the relationship between u and him, We all get attracted by women's look but when it comes to a situation like this you gat to let your senses work. I believe you won't agree for your friend to see your girl friend's pant neither will you be happy to see him kissing your girl, So you might end up being dead if you do it and your broda finds out, CHECK YOUR BRAIN,
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by asitis(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
Wonders shall never end, i've only just finished ready about someone asking if he can sleep with his stepmum, now this!!!!

Pls read this guys: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80661.64.html#msg3056021
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by just1n(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
guys don go kolomental here ooooooooo shocked
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by bethsy: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2008
u are mad, stupid,foolish,senseless, infact u are an animal
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 190: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
I dont know if u have heard of MAGUN, but know that it exist, try and google it,anyway please dont mind these people did they come and live ur life 4 u, no fcukin way, Go ahead and Bleep her ok but knw dat ur broda MAGUNED her before leavin so after u Bleep her and Join Jesus in heaven and angel Gab make sure u deliver this message 2 dem,tell dem that i love dem and they shud 4give me my sins, dont forget o, its important, so off u go now, go and Bleep her
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by smurf(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol shocked
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by sillyboy(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2008
@ Poster.

You are simply crazy. . . . . . .but I like you so much for that! grin

My advise. . . simply ask her if sh wanna do. . . lol.

You can ask her this way: "aunty ki ni mi nle, se e ma je fi si"?. . . . lol grin
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ztyle(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2008
sillyboy again! OMg! Omo no bi only yoruba u go ask 4 her add french join! lol
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by sillyboy(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2008
shocked. . . . .huh?

Na advise!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ztyle(m): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2008
No nah Device!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by 190: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ poster
please have u seen her yet, i mean intercoursed her yet, and did u see Angel Gab and Jesus
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by LoveAlways(f): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2008
(laughing)

I think it's normal to feel this way, hopefully you will not act out on your desires. I have a cousin who married a man and his brother committed rape against her. sad So control your emotions.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ekpakpo: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2009
@poster,i know this might b belated,but its ok.U probably might b dead,but who cares.I know u're actin in ur own convectional attitude,but its not helpin nairaland or even nigeria at large.U just go ahead and fu€k her n lets c what becomes of you.So ur brother will kill u,n end ur miserable life.At least good riddance to bad rubbish ok.Ahaba
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by pureminded: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2009
@poster

Hear talk for Bird mouth. go f**k am ,who you come dey ask whether you dey craze or not ? rubbish
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by patwhizkid(f): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2009
@ poster
y don't u go & meet d mad pple's doctor? Because u are mad already. Oloshi!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by mmababy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
you are lost,devil is using you so you better run to a pastor for prayers mean why,i will refer you to a portion in the bible Deuteronomy 22 vs 22 and proverb 29 vs 32 and due 15 vs 20.with this readings God will help you.but i advice you to go to church tell a pastor the problem it is only God can save you from this.please urgently rush to a pastor.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by MrCrackles(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
I didnt know idiotic threads and moronic nairalanders existed as far back as 2007 when this thread was created! undecided
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by dean2725: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2009
wh!!! . . . . , what , , , . . , what d f.u.ck is going on here? out of here!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by aje49ja(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
watin i see inside this madman profile i no fit talken
the guy is mad or he was joking
if not joking i will call it mad
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by ohwofasa(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2009
poster,u de mad wel wel
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Damoche10: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
U have started digging your grave, I wish you the best, U NEED A PSYCOLOGIST! U NEED YABA LEFT!
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by tkb417(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.
AM ATTRACTED TO MY BROTHERS WIFE.
ANY TIME I SEE HER,I FEEL LIKE BOUNCING ON HER REAL HARD.
ON SOME OCCASION,I ALMOST FEEL LIKE RAPING HER.
IS THIS NORMAL?OR AM I GOING CRAZY
PLS I NEED THE HOUSE ADVICE.
NO INSULT PLEASE.
grin grin grin i don laff tire. abi which kain madman be this?
asewo don finish for town?
ode, try bounce on her come see how den go take beating decorate u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Many Boyfriends / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.