Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (8213 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by tkb417(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2009
I didnt know idiotic threads and moronic nairalanders existed as far back as 2007 when this thread was created
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by zeeno(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
Pls lets not insult him, but u are stupid and selfish person u suppose to leave with goats and chicken because u are behaving like one. My advice 4 u is dat, if u can't aproach any Girl on ur own. go to the market and buy Goat(she goat) and make her ur wife. Thank God i did not insult u but just tring to give u a solution to ur problem.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by zeeno(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
Guy case don pass wetin doctor go fit cure, got make herbalist maybe dem go get solution 4 u. Or beta still stop going to ur broda house or any time u are going dere don't go alone even if u are going alone put on 5pants 10boxers and 15troser
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Kx: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
Put ursef in ur broda's shoe,can u take such sh-t from ur
kid broda?
The bible says do unto others , complete it.

Come to think of it,is u nor fit arrange anoda babe sef?
am stunned  sad
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by kliffo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Just take a look at the posters profile pic and you will know that the post is not real. The guy is just an attention seeker out to have some fun at our expense.
If ur post is true, my advice- the best way to get rid of temptation is to fall into it.
Re: Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2009
Yeah , i think u r going crazy .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Many Boyfriends / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.