Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello (5051 Views)

Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank you so much Swit Up, your wise words are duly noted smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Zilja(f): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
Welcome "poster" look forward to reading many of your post. wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
Istklass OP welcome to NL. Its so unfortunate that some people are so deluded to think you and me are thesame people. Maybe its because you got the fire burning in you too.haha!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Zilja:

Welcome "poster" look forward to reading many of your post. wink

Thank You, and I look forward to reading yours smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
Your most welcome babe, I look forward to seeing more posts by you. Just so you know am dead blunt to the core with my post. And I can see you got your armour ready for any unwelcoming bullets. Keep it real girl and make sure you have a swell time here on NL. smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your most welcome babe, I look forward to seeing more posts by you. Just so you know am dead blunt to the core with my post. And I can see you got your armour ready for any unwelcoming bullets. Keep it real girl and make sure you have a swell time here on NL. smiley
No doubt!! I hear you Goldieluks and I am like you in that I keep my sheeesh real too, its the only way I know wink  
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
If u say sooooooo,i no ur moniker so enjoy forming newbie na us sabi ur tokunbo grin grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Chimezie198(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stklass. Preetie are u a virgin? If u're, come meet me lemme register u in the Nairaland Virgins Association!
Be fast sweery before Tellwisdom sees you! Na yanshing be dat o!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If u say sooooooo,i no ur moniker so enjoy forming newbie na us sabi ur tokunbo grin grin grin

I'm sorry but I had to use google to help me understand ^^^^^, I still dont get it, can you explain to me what you are saying please smiley

Chimezie198:

1stklass. Preetie are u a virgin? If u're, come meet me lemme register u in the Nairaland Virgins Association!
Be fast sweery before Tellwisdom sees you! Na yanshing be dat o!

This made me lol. Is there really a NLVA, na ware for this forum cool
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ U weren't meant to get it tongue
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^ U weren't meant to get it tongue

That seems a bit backward being that you posted on a thread that I am the OP of. In any case enjoy the feeling that your gibberish has accomplished. I am grateful for small mercies.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
I'll be completely confounded if this OP is not Pweety4me!. . .
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
~Killz~:

I'll be completely confounded if this OP is not Pweety4me!. . .

*Ignored* as per prior Newsflash post.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

That seems a bit backward being that you posted on a thread that I am the OP of. In any case enjoy the feeling that your gibberish has accomplished. I am grateful for small mercies.
Are u bin rude or shud i class it as e-attitude undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
so goldie's jargon don build up to 10000+ posts? shocked shocked considering dat she registered 7/02/11 undecided
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by slimyem: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

That seems a bit backward being that you posted on a thread that I am the OP of. In any case[b]enjoy the feeling that your gibberish has accomplished. [/b] I am grateful for small mercies.
ouch! cheesy
classic!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u bin rude or shud i class it as e-attitude undecided undecided undecided undecided

the saying about Pot , Kettle, Black comes to mind. You are one to talk.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

so goldie's jargon don build up to 10000+ posts? shocked shocked considering dat she registered 7/02/11 undecided

tongue  tongue
I don't even take any notice of that.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Op, few hours to goo, upload your pix or get banned, dont say i didnt warn you.
I've gotten other people banned before, i know what am saying embarassed cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

the saying about Pot ,  Kettle,  Black comes to mind.  You are one to talk.
Interesting little character, hmmmmm am loving the drama.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

tongue  tongue
I don't even take any notice of that.

,  On other forums where I'm member things like post counts are congratulated. Does the same apply here? If so congrats!! I am looking forward to reading lots more from you, 
queensmith:

STAR POST!!!! ********LMFAO***** SOOO TRU!

@op pay no attention to the bullies of nl- the men are losers and the women just chase them about. nothing new under the sun!

,  I agree with you,  and thank you so much again. smiley

Flashaldrin:

Op, few hours to goo, upload your pix or get banned, dont say i didnt warn you.
I've gotten other people banned before, i know what am saying embarassed cheesy

, Your concern for the status of my forum account is very touching. Rest assured I will act upon the instructions of an admin or mod without delay when I receive it smiley  , 
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Chimezie198(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Op upload uploaf upload upload ur pic.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
i tink i wld believe dat d op is old wine in new skin! d way her post is building up fast reminds me of 190 and goldieluks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Interesting little character, hmmmmm am loving the drama.

, Ditto  wink ,

iyatrustee:

i tink i wld believe dat d op is old wine in new skin! d way her post is building up fast reminds me of 190 and goldieluks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

, So because I am not afraid to engage with a new community instead of lurk in the shadows therefore I can not be new to NL. That rationale escapes my own rationality. Nonetheless, thank you for your warm welcome. I can virtually feel the warmness oozing from your post.  undecided ,
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

, Arse or not  ,  it is still First Klass and for that I can only be happy.  

Bring ittttttttttttttttt,  you must really think virtual threats are really scary,  tell me what are you going to do ,  TYPE in Caps  I am shivering with undiluted fear as I type this.

Listen, you person of insignificant substance,  my laughter muscles need a good work out, I beg,  give it your best shot!!! Leave nothing out.  ,  

I thought you earlier ignored! grin I only proved you cant "really" ignore. Welcome to Nairaland!  wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by slimyem: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
hehehe.m loving this istklass.
Dont get it twisted.i'm super straight!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
~Killz~:

I thought you earlier ignored! grin I only proved you cant "really" ignore. Welcome to Nairaland!  wink

, And you have just proved that you are not able to understand fully what is posted. Thank you for that *first class* lesson. I beg, members take note,  if you want to show off ignorance ,  then post without properly reading the post you are looking to reply to.

Killz,  it would be remiss of me not to point out where you went wrong so that in future you can act more appropriately I mean it is WJWD right smiley : soooo the *ignored* post related exclusively to the inference that I am not a new member,  therefore notwithstanding this very post here,  I had successful ignored that inference. Don't be aiming to shoot ,  when you only carry blanks. <<<<<<< Not a good look smiley  cool  

Thanks for the welcome abi  tongue
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by MrResource(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hehehe. . .lemme check my fridge.brb!!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
Confirmed!! This op is an old handle here. Though i cant put my finger on the particular handle now.
See the way she just adapted to dissing life sharp sharp meehnn, an old user would at first be overwhelmed. Thats number one.
Numbee two, notice the way she has been online since morning, earnestly awaiting and replying comments on this thread, that says what?? It says she is addicted to nl, abeg na so newbie dey take dey addicted.
3. She is trying sooooo hard to pass off as a newbie cheesy like say she dey act for nollywood, lolol grin grin
4. She will never post her profile pic. 100% sure.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
amu ukwu:

nwoke m, why u dey always find trouble where e no dey. this ur case don dey turn to madness. No say i no talk am in time.
Mind ya bizzwazz tongue
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Numbee two, notice the way she has been online since morning, earnestly awaiting and replying comments on this thread, that says what?? It says she is addicted to nl, abeg na so newbie dey take dey addicted.

you just nailed it man!

smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by amuukwu1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mind ya bizzwazz tongue

na u dey talk so grin shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rema & Selena Gomez – Calm Down / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.