Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello (5049 Views)

Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^ you dont av a girlfriend to go celebrate ya birthday with? dis one u are online making trouble! angry
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
What?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by SAFO(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Interesting thread . . . . .   subscribing  
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
i didnt doubt you one bit. i was tinking he wld be in one mama put joint treating his babe to a candle firewood lit dinner. But how wrong i was! grin

Flashaldrin:

shebi i said in the beginning of the thread that he is gonna spend the day fighting online.
next time when i say something, una go believe me!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

i didnt doubt you one bit. i was tinking he wld be in one mama put joint treating his babe to a candle firewood lit dinner. But how wrong i was! grin

Iya which candle, which cake which girl friend? You won kill am?
Oh he's taken your advise to GET A LIFE. He logged off,hehehehehehhe.
grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:

number 5 and the clincher, she didnt try to deny it grin grin grin tongue

, Deny what? Do you think I am going to dignify the ramblings of some delirious virtual character, I beg O my education counts for much more than that!!  ,
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
Smh! At this time of the night on a sunday, you all are worried about how i spent my day? Jesus Christ! So if i give a detailed description of how i spent my day, how does it benefit anyone? Smh!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by MrResource(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

hahahahahaha when I said he don't have a real LIFE out of NL you'll thought I was joking. That guy is a pathetic homeless and hopeless tosser! He dey find dicck online.

Is it true you registered 2011 undecided undecided
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

, And you want to associate yourself with this foolery. smiley

smiley . ,  

not exactly, believing you are an oldie is just my little way of firing the thread as it would make pple crack dier heads while acting like detectives!  grin angry
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

, Deny what? Do you think I am going to dignify the ramblings of some delirious virtual character,  I beg O my education counts for much more than that!!  ,  
wareva girl, i dont really care, you are whoever you say, the definition belongs to the definer, so if you insist on being a newbie, then a newbie you are!
Just wanna make sure others know what i know wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mr.Resource:

Mr udu resources check my profile for confirmation. I should be given a trophy.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mr.Resource:

its not how long but how longgggg bro! cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
@killz nawa o, goldie never push you enough?? Publish her data file naaa, we dey wait, abi you wan make she use you break the wall before. . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ goldie, which one be kokomiko again? shocked
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Goldieluks: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

its not how long but how longgggg bro! cheesy

I no get your time for now. I have a date with sexkillz. Its his betday remember?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
enjoy ur date with killz den! angry
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by moHot(f): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

I no get your time for now. I have a date with sexkillz. Its his betday remember?

YOU ARE WICKED grin grin grin

OH I LOVE THIS NEW GIRL,,,YEA

WELCOME TO CRAZYLAND NAIRALAND SUCRE cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
moHot:

YOU ARE WICKED grin grin grin

OH I LOVE THIS NEW GIRL,,,YEA

WELCOME TO CRAZYLAND NAIRALAND SUCRE cheesy

Ah thank you for the welcome. I appreciate your kind words.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
@op, why did you create a thread to be welcomed, why didnt you just start replying on threads like other newbies.
You are not just an oldie, but an attention seeking one! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by MrResource(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Mr udu resources check my profile for confirmation. I should be given a trophy.

Your prayer has been answered!

On behalf of Seun and Muki.

It's been always a pleasure doing business with you. wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by joudini(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
If you group nairaland with other fora you have visited, l laugh in anang.

Here is a forum where mature members and am sure we have grannies here curse ur parents and unborn generation. Not minding if you made a decision to go sterile.

And the cabal thingy you were warned about, the total members might read 850k plus but this cabal might have rendered 150k accounts dormant.

Be prepared to learn new words, they might come in handy. And be careful what you ask for, trolling here is a perfected art.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
joudini:

If you group nairaland with other fora you have visited, l laugh in anang.

Here is a forum where mature members and am sure we have grannies here curse ur parents and unborn generation. [size=15pt]Not minding if you made a decision to go sterile.
[/size]
And the cabal thingy you were warned about, the total members might read 850k plus but [size=15pt]this cabal might have rendered 150k accounts dormant.[/size]

Be prepared to learn new words, they might come in handy. And be careful what you ask for, trolling here is a perfected art.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by joudini(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
1stKlass:

Hahahaha, thank you for the words of advice. I have no fear of trolls, I will handle them accordingly, fear not. I believe in the old adage: Always give as you good as you get - I am feeling at home already!!

Wow, you seem to have settled in really fast. Premeditated?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by silvertuke(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass, you dey form new member abi? I believe an old member of Naira just open this ID
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2012
joudini:

Wow, you seem to have settled in really fast. Premeditated?

I am blessed that God made me a fast learner.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by joudini(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Nairaland gon test ya.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by joudini(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Nairaland gon test that.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2012
I can see that already lipsrsealed

But what is life without its challenges grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
Day 2: Good Afternoon E1
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
Kedu nwam!. . . E bia la?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hello to you too. Recovered from your celebrations? wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
Yeah! Of course. I'm back to base! cheesy e bu onye ebe anyi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rema & Selena Gomez – Calm Down / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.