Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello (5050 Views)

Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Help me understand the last part of your post pls, I am struggling here embarassed
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^
That simply meant where are you from in igbo land. . . That's if you are igbo. The "Chukwu" in your signature. . .
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^ luks like someone isnt out to make trouble today? @ 1stklass, hey ma'am, guess it right if i call u an oldie now?  tongue tongue so how was ur day?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by pendo89(f): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Day 2: Good Afternoon E1

grin grin grin I couldn't help but laugh at that.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
iyatrustee:

^^^ luks like someone isnt out to make trouble today? @ 1stklass, hey ma'am, guess it right if i call u an oldie now?  tongue tongue so how was ur day?
^^^
You keep "accusating" me! angry
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
OP na frm wich country u come frm? cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^ isnt it obvious she isnt one of ur numerous whity fantasies? ewu! grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Oh ok , I hope you have had a good day smiley

~Killz~:

^^^
That simply meant where are you from in igbo land. . . That's if you are igbo. The "Chukwu" in your signature. . .

Ah ok, sorry O, I am not proficient in reading Igbo at this time, and the answer would be Anambra State, although as a result of my family's actions I am more familiar with Imo State.  smiley

iyatrustee:

I beg O, please don't be starting any kind of foolish ting today, I thought that common sense had prevailed today and people would be courteous in accepting me as a new member of NL. My day has been great. Thank you for asking, what about yours?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2012
lefulefu:

OP na frm wich country u come frm? cheesy

I was born and raised in the UK smiley But see my post in response to @killz cool
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
fillage girl? in ur mind bro! cool
1stKlass:

I beg O, please don't be starting any kind of foolish ting today, I thought that common sense had prevailed today and people would be courteous in accepting me as a new member of NL. My day has been great. Thank you for asking, what about yours?

you dey take style abuse me? wetin i talk now? cry cry
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Skii(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Ok, OP welcome to NL,,,,

CASE CLOSED!!

Lets move on to another topic

[size=5pt]Don't know what the whole fuzz is about? , people join NL everyday without much "ado"[/size]
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Ah ok, sorry O, I am not proficient in reading Igbo at this time,  and the answer would be Anambra State, although as a result of my family's actions I am more familiar with Imo State.  smiley
Oh! Nice. I take igbo classes if you are interested. . . For a fee! tongue

1stKlass:
[b]I beg O, please don't be starting any kind of foolish ting today,  I thought that common sense had prevailed today [/b]and people would be courteous in accepting me as a new member of NL. My day has been great. Thank you for asking,  what about yours?
Perfect reply to that prevaricating obfuscated woman! kiss kiss
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by iyatrustee(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^^
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Skii:

Ok, OP welcome to NL,,,,

CASE CLOSED!!

Lets move on to another topic

[size=5pt]Don't know what the whole fuzz is about? , people join NL everyday without much "ado"[/size]
Thank You. smiley

iyatrustee:

fillage girl? in ur mind bro! cool
you dey take style abuse me? wetin i talk now? cry cry

I just re- read your post iyatrustee, and I think I misunderstood it. At first I thought you were trying to bring back yday madness surrounding my registration but I think you were making jest that now its day 2 I can be called oldie? If that is right I da sorry if my reply was too harsh.  My defences are switched to high after the treatment I received from some yesterday smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Oh! Nice. I take igbo classes if you are interested. . . For a fee! tongue
Perfect reply to that prevaricating obfuscated woman! kiss kiss

Do you mean you are a language tutor, and you are offering relevant services??.

If that be so, abegi please provide references so I can assess your suitability as a tutor , hahahhaa cheesy
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Flashaldrin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Why are you obsessed with me?,  Are you that bored and watless. I am an experienced forumer on other forums ( like I have previously said)  and I made the point I am not a newbie in terms of experience many many posts ago. If you are not able to read and understand my posts that problem be yours alone. And the only attention I am getting is from you,  which is certainly not something I sought or would want to seek. Move on already. Get a job with M15 if you want to put your imagined deductive skills to some use.

lolz, dont minds me, i pull both legs and hands, wink thats my own way of saying, welcome to time wasting and trouble (no romance!), nairaland. I'm one of the good guys here, ask them embarassed
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Cuddlemii: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Please don't get get into this madness,  this was the madness they bombarded me with on my first day >>>>> craziiiiiiiiiiiii

Hahahaha No worries,  thank you for comment. I am sure I will find out for myself in time who the faces are on this forum smiley

Thank you for the welcome  grin

Madness ke? I reject it in Jesus name. It has never transpired in my generation so I shall not partake in it. God be with you and welcome newbie kiss
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by freecocoa(f): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
What's happening here sef?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Cuddlemii: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
I know the op already. Too easy! cool grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
1klass, you are "porpconizing" my dada. . . See rhymes! grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:

o girl, na wentin naaa, na so you like quarell I mean her english is not as good as yours. Nawa o angry angry

Lol, to be honest I realised that after I re-read your comment but I felt it was only right I let you correct me as I was going to edit / modify my post. I made a mistake and I am big enough to own up to it. Sorry for the confusion. smiley
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Awww thank you,  it comes from being first in a large household. I dont suffer fools at all. [size=14pt]I crush and then move on. Simples. [/size] 
D O A! grin grin grin
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by joudini(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2012
*peeps in to see how the new girl is doing*

Dang! Who woulda thought!
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2012
yh ryt
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by MrResource(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2012
^^Didn't you see the award? undecided
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Hey NLanders, Good Morning O,

Thanks Goldieluks for your posts, I defo hear you there, I think they are jelly of you, there can be no other reason imo for these ppl conduct imo.
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Hahahaha ^ , you might not be jelly but there are clearly some here who are obsessed.

Psssst and you can pay me later wink
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by richy5(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2012
Hullo[b]laff ma ass *ff[/b]
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2012
Psssst and you can pay me later wink

Hehe. You meant the other way round right?
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2012
^ Nope , I can use my own words and sentences for free. cool
Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by Killz3(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2012
LMAO! grin grin grin grin I get what you mean now! grin So how much is it gonna cost me? tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rema & Selena Gomez – Calm Down / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.