Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,493 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (55569 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
I was like d insult was wicked grin cheesy

@Islander:
I think he's okay with the 1s u'v given him. . .
dnt u think it shld en nw?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy:

I was like d insult was wicked grin cheesy

@Islander:
I think he's okay with the 1s u'v given him. . .
dnt u think it shld en nw?

LOL, Ralvy, I will think about it( just for you wink)

BTW.How are you?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
Islander:

LOL, Ralvy, I will think about it( just for you wink)

BTW.How are you?

cheesy grin wink smiley kiss
'm fyn . . doing ma thang! en youz?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by moondust(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2007
he gets around!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
moondust:

he gets around!

ha cheesy! Knuclefoot, bin a while mayne. . .
hw'r u doing . . .?
was told by some geeks on d other forum that u were busy with some serious work . .
I hope all's fine nw. . .
Welcome!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy:

cheesy grin wink smiley kiss
'm fyn . . doing ma thang! en youz?

Nice to know you are good.

I am here busy trying to complete my Filtering Device for submission later on, ( My professor better give me an A, or else cheesy)
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
Islander:

Nice to know you are good.

I am here busy trying to complete my Filtering Device for submission later on, ( My professor better give me an A, or else cheesy)

Don't worry Deary!
A straight .A is Guaranteed!

errmm . . .pls, throw more light on d filtering device ishh . . .didn't feel u thr cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by moondust(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy:

ha cheesy! Knuclefoot, bin a while mayne. . .
hw'r u doing . . .?
was told by some geeks on d other forum that u were busy with some serious work . .
I hope all's fine nw. . .
Welcome!

yeah man. . .I'm good
it neva ends. . .

but I got some breathin space now
how are those geeks and my favourite brawlmate? u know who? grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy, LOL,  I am trying to figure out at what frequency does speech becomes inaudible. In other words, what is the frequency cut off point, ( don't let me bore you jare)

ANy plans for the rest of the week?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2007
Islander:

Ralvy, LOL,  I am trying to figure out at what frequency does speech becomes inaudiable. In other words, what is the frequency cut off point, ( don't let me bore you jare)

shocked shocked   grin grin  cheesy cheesy  shocked shocked
Aight! I wish u the best cheesy
ANy plans for the rest of the week?

Ha-ha! Sure, some serz plans cheesy
Can't be disclosed here . .  cheesy grin

en for you? doing anytime special . . .??
apart from the assignment cz thats some real special isshh

moondust:

yeah man. . .I'm good

Thank God o . .  cheesy wink
moondust:

it never ends. . .

eeh ya! no worry, e go better!
Ma pidgin sucks, is that true? grin

moondust:

but I got some breathin space now

Gdgd, so we shld be seeing more of your posts, here and on d other forum!

moondust:

how are those geeks and my favourite brawlmate? u know who? grin

Lol. . .So_Curvalicious is fyn. . .misn your arguments! cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy, well after today"s torture( class) I am off on a little Thanksgiving break,

Well my girl Moodylady is here in the Big Apple with moi. So we are going to hit the malls from tonight, cheesy cheesy

PS, Make sure your plans are all healthy.( wink)
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2007
Islander:

Ralvy, well after today"s torture( class) I am off on a little Thanksgiving break,

lol, k . . y r u doing thanksgiving, and to hu? cheesy

Islander:

Well my girl Moodylady is here in the Big Apple with moi.

ahh! grin cheesy wink kool. . .u en MoOdYlAdY get to see, ha! thats kewl . .

Islander:

So we are going to hit the malls from tonight,  cheesy cheesy

keep ma package o . . .  grin

Islander:

PS, Make sure your plans are all healthy.( wink)

Ha ah . . .Trust me cool Very healthy plans to keep the Freshest Guy Going cheesy

Just Edited grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
LOL, this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend here.( when the Pilgrims arrived on the Mayflower and discovered America, Liars, when the Indians were already here)

Yea Moody and I will save you a little sumtin, sumtin wink wink wink

Ok, I am taking your word for it, So if you say you are going to be a good boy, then I believe ya, wink cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
Okay! Thats Gd! Give him thanks well, + with my own!

yh! keep something. . .

Good! Dnt worrry, I've always bin a gud & Fresh boy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ok Ralvy, take care son, I am about to finish up my findings, Will buzz you later. take care now, and leave the girls alone, abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
Aight Take care!

Islander:

and leave the girls alone, abeg cheesy cheesy

ahh! I left them since. . .
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nawa1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2007
ralvy, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stay out of this.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
wtf? angry
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Busta(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ralvy my Rival grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by finekid(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2007
Busta the Busssttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin Hi baby how you feelin now?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:11am On Nov 20, 2007
Ralvy:

wtf? angry

Relax baby, No need stressing over insignificant others,

BTW, I did an excellent job on that Filtering thingy,  soon I will be rich, , LOL wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Hey Busta sweetie, what's up? Long time missy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by acidrop(f): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2007
what can i say about islander, she gat an altitude that can turn u on
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2007
acidrop:

ROFLMSFAO, And ONLY the few "fortunate" ones can attest to that, right?

@topic
Acid is Acidic and would burn you if you dare cross her path cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by scambater(m): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2007
acidrop:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow!! Acid I never know say girls now de turn you on. And all this time I been think say you are a nice innocent 19 year old girl na wa oh cry cry
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by acidrop(f): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2007
scambater:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow!! Acid I never know say girls now de turn you on. And all this time I been think say you are a nice innocent 19 year old girl na wa oh cry cry

haba no now, i was speaking for you now. u know how u told me that u dey fear women, na i dey toast her 4 u. oya appreciate jare
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2007
Busta:

Ralvy my Rival grin

Am I? cool

Islander:

Relax baby, No need stressing over insignificant others,
BTW, I did an excellent job on that Filtering thingy, soon I will be rich, , LOL wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
[s]Hey Busta sweetie, what's up? Long time missy cheesy[/s]

grin cheesy I won't! cool
That's Great! Hope the Lecturer has sorted u out wink

Guess u en MoOdY had fun yesterday . . .
Whrer's ma share
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hey Ralvy,
Gracious mi amigo cheesy cheesy cheesy, Yea the presentation went well. I must say I surprized myself,

Well Moodylady and I shopped well into the night, Then we went to eat at a fine resturant, Next time I will most definitely take you cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Heading to work a bit later though,
How are you?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
Nice Gal tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. very jovial.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
Really Nice Islander!
I'd sure be with you wn next ur going out for dinner . . tongue
Meanwhile, I see our rival couldnt take more cheesy

@Topic:

No one can stand her wn she's mad cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2007
ROFLMSFAO, If the bat knows what's best for him, he would get lost,

Ok I promise to take you next time cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
Ralvy the cool dude cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Busta(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
islander my island friend grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.