Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,993 members, 7,903,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (54932 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
LOLOLOL, LOOk at the original trailer thrash byproduct calling others names, wake up spring chicken. Islander is a Diva, the likes of you are nOT worthy to even watch her shaddow.

Jackal, I am telling you. Once I was pro-life, but after seeing what mothers are now bringing forth, I am adamant that pro-choice must be be it.

That asshole came out of his mud hut( too much mosquitoes I was told), after stealing the neighbour's naira to sit in an internet cafe to show off his stupidity.

Maybe if you save those Naira, one day you would be able to afford a DELL,

Batty buoy, stop Bulling, its a sin!!!! God made Adam for Eve not for Steve, you disgrace to manhood, You shit digger, use your d.ick wisely, not to clean other mens' butt and vice versa,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Jackal(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Islander,

Actually, his sexual deviance(paraphilia) was inherited from his old man.
Although, this Arrow's issue is mainly frotteurism(touching and rubbing against a non-consenting person)
These are the kind of idiots that rubbed their willys against your bum in a crowded bus or club. tongue tongue tongue
He is a retard!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
Jackal I am dying oooo. Leave me abeg, cheesy grin,

The he goat probably ran out of cash so he went soliciting the next gay up the block. Batty buoys have no shame,

I am about to get my "edumajaculation" on, LOL, ( have some friends over working on that Thesis thingy, ) be sure to hit up your Island gurl later,

PS, To all my Haters, Islander is leaving th building, but she'll be back,

Hasta la vista muy feo los gentes y peros, ruff ruff, LOL)
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2007
she knows how to "undisguise" them
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2007
wow. . .the net is dry tonight. . . undecided . . .kilo se le na?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by acidrop(f): 2:36am On Nov 27, 2007
toyin tomato
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Mustay(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2007
missed her tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2007
footy fanatic smiley grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
toyinrayo:

she knows how to "undisguise" them

ROFLMSAO, ( BTW how are you? Long time)

@topic
baby Ital food wink wink, She's my newly adopted sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by slitty: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
i envy your hotty nature
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2007
slitty:

i envy your hotty nature

very funny, LOL, ( naa really like that, just hates when roaches forget that they belong in latrines, gutters et al and try to get into my beautiful face) So I am left with no choice but to squash their asses wink wink

@topic
Sir Slitty, the gentle man , always cool and collective cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2007
lovely gurl grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by pterygott(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
sweet girl
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
wonderful wonderful girrrrl
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
@topic babe  kiss              @islander,ass kisser who thinks
she's the hottest thang right now,when those big shots u
work for tire of u,they'll deport u right back to naija,n then u
can go back to cleanin gutters like u used to before u won the
lottery.

FYI your no diva cause not even a monkey will want your autograph  tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
lol

funny and cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

@topic babe kiss @islander,ass kisser who thinks
she's the hottest thang right now,when those big shots u
work for tire of u,they'll deport u right back to naija,n then u
can go back to cleanin gutters like u used to before u won the
lottery.

FYI your no diva cause not even a monkey will want your autograph tongue

You little village slut, didn't I whip you enough the other day? you came back for more.

No scar face,Islander is NOT from your dark ass place of residence, go check your mumus for facts, The Diva was born in a blessed and beautiful place.

You stinky tun tun gurl, go wash your smelly front. After all you go around the village screwing everything in sight. I can see you have learnt well from your momma who learnt well from her mother. Low-class prostitution runs in your family. Such a pity that after all that f.ucking, you people still cannot afford a good home neither can you afford to nutritious food.

Bitch with nothing to her name, I have warned you repeatedly, You are messing with the wrong Diva, This one is not only hot, but she stings too,
Now go get rid of that jerri curls ( NOT even Michael Jackson wears jerri curls anymore) This is 2007,NO ONE wears jerri curls.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
@least im not a free giver,unlike u who started f_kin
straight from ur grandma's womb.now ur a retired LovePeddler
who only get's laid after druggin a guy. u diddn't whip me u cockroach
i jus gave u time to go cry to ur mama.

n as for ma so called jerry curls,i jus washed ma hair
before i took that pic,n it's givin u heart problems,what u gonna do
when u see me on braids? prolly die on the spot!
jealous biatch,u need a good f_k,cos i can see that's ur
problem.so when u drug a guy n u manage to get his d_k in
ur wide ass vagina,come back n get ur ass whipped,u old cargo.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
R u guys saying something good or bad
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by mrpataki(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
You know how to beat me to da posts!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
ROFLMSAFAO,

Dunce go get me an interpretor, No ass you need braids et al to look like a human, Islander doesn't.
LOL, Again asswax, f.ucking and whoring are common with you and your type, Not where I am from. We have no need to sell womanliness, We are well off.

You naked goat. I will send you some clothes this Christmas, Badass weave, make up and attire. hmmmmmm. Que las ti ma.

[b]I am apalled that at your age, you know so much about f.ucking. LOL, I know it wasn't your fault that your low-lives uncles started raping you at the age of 2.[/b]My Grandma, the Diva you mean? LOL, Girl take your slutty ass somewhere that befits you.  You had to go f.uck 2 whole days for enough money to come waste time at the internet cafe. Why don't you put your womanliness money to good use? How about buying some food for a change? LOL,

Again, If only you looked half as gorgeous as Islander you would desist from messing with these roaches here.

PS, We had a good laugh at your ugly ass. My BFF says you reminds her of Fred Flinstone, with hair, LOL.LOL>LOL,

rotten tun tun get lost and get back to doing what you do best, You Edo ho,  Sucking little boys for naira, ( how much sucking do you to make $1US? LOL
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Islander
would it kill you to stop ranting? would it kill you to stop being so vulgar?
come on gurl show some maturity, behave like a cultured lady.
ranting ain't doing you no good, it ain't getting respect, so stop it.
a wise man once said "a ranting gurl'll grow up to become a nagging b***h.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
@islander,if your so much of a diva,y don't u put a profile pic?
what's that?u scared that what's left of your friend's will
ditch u when they see your a cross between a pregnant toad n obj?
u keep talkin bout your grandma like she's someone important
she prolly hooked your grandpa with some of that jazz she handed
over to u.so how come it doesn't work for u?

ma gran on the other hand was a real lady
she was n oblate of st benedict n the wife of a knight
ordained by the pope himself!
n ma grandpa?he was a chief jugde n a senator of the 1st
republic.now those were aristocrats,not the type u have in your
imagination.now can u beat that? u jus benefittin from the left over
whoring money your ancestors left u.

@tayo,leave her to me.i dont want a decent boi like u to
get tangled up with trash like her.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jeez! i fear Nl babes oo
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
corrupt
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,  I am here crying for you goat,

You sound like a dejected ho who couldn't cough up he pimps cash, and was about to loose a few teeth and encouter some broken ribs,

Please you of all persons shouldn't be talking about ancestors, You shameless goat. Who sells their brothers, sisters, mothers et al? You like your own have no shame in your game, Cierra la boco sucia ( shut your stinking mouth)

You need to see me? LOL, ARe you sure? LOL. Let me let you in on a little psychology. ONLY confused and unsure frogs like you, who dont know who they are and is seeking for acceptance, goes around displaying their pic on public forum. Yes I know growing up all your life you were constantly bashed as being the "ugly duckling". so maybe if You advertised yourself and  few losers get attached, that would somehow make me feel a bit more better about myself? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Poor child

My departed Grandmother and dad both left legacies, Their names are written in my Islands History books. Take your dunce ass back to school. You are as empty as a skull.  I pity your mother. Wasting all that money to educate you, all in vain,

I warned you NOT to get in my face you scum, You piece of non-biodegradable thrash, Now get lost, I Have work to do
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
talktative n abusive no offence gal but thats what u seem to have been doin all day
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
brownsilk:

talktative n abusive no offence girl but thats what u seem to have been doin all day

Shut the f.uck up. Where were you when your stink whoring associate came attacking me?

You better relax.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ islander,
learn to use less abusive words, thats an advice,

@ topic

still corrupt
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
@islander o so u have work to do? aside from givin drunks
free head u mean? i am ashamed of maself for gettin
involved with an empty headed puke breath like u.
so ma advice to u is this. . .stop being angry @ the world
for no good reason(being lonely,depraved,starved,n ugly ain't
justification,believe me)
while your through with givin free head,sit down n think'bout
your pathetic life,or better still go hang yourself.i would do it for u
but i don't care bout u that much.

p.s.there's a poor guy on ma street who wants to get laid
n he loves freebies,i think u should consider him,because he's jus as
desperate as u.u poor f_k! now she's attackin ppl tellin her the truth,
when i'm thru with u u wont have any fans left!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
hot exchange, i better duck before i get hit

@ topic

u no dey gree ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.