Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,993 members, 7,903,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (54932 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
tayoccu:

shut up you rabid slut, you don't even know who your dad is, but that ain't no problem, nobody in your entire family knows who sired em.
you mess slave trade relic.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bat how many times must i tell you dunce to desist from using slavery as an insult? you shameless goat,  who sells their father, mother, brother and sister for guns that they didn't know how to use? Now if my people did we wouldn't dare have the nerves to call others names. You shameless piece of crap,

PS> Go back[b] and do your research. Who exports tons of Prostitutes to the West yearly? LOL, Last time I checked ( according to Shaggy) It wasnt us. LOL[/b]

BAt get lost, My momma shits on people like you, Right now she is resting comfortably on her patio enjoying some coconut water, while your wrinkled, sun-burnt village ho is out planting yam,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
@tayo lol! so u have bad mouth like this?
@islander,how do u like being attacked from all sides?
now u kno how bitter ur medicine tastes.enjoy!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

@tayo lol! so u have bad mouth like this?
@islander,how do u like being attacked from all sides?
now u kno how bitter your medicine tastes.enjoy!
Bitch are you this dumb?LOLLOL

So bringing out all your other morons somehow gives you the false impression that it matters? lard gal, your womanliness slow and so is your brain.

Ask around, Islander loves this,

How sad can it get? Islander whipping so many butts at once, I needed to join the US at war, may they might have feared better, LOL,

Bring it on bitch,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
@jobless, internet hoppers:

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ naija*gal
I got tired of her bitching, she's mutha bitched on like 5-6 different threads I've read, na only she dey nairaland?

@ Islander
that's the point they sold your great great gran off because she was such a SLUT,
I hears she shagged donkeys too.

@ ralvy
please keep off this ain't you shit aight?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
@tayo,he get's to suck her p_y for free so what do u expect?
bye dear ma loving family misses me.
islander,don't cry cause your not loved,u could try to be a dog
in your next life,to get half the kind of loving i get.bye b_h,talk to
your sorry ass later!  tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
You gutter puppy, ( birds of a feather truly flock together), If you came here to aid me I would personally ask you to stop, because all you are doing is making them look dumber( which they are) and you like a clown( which you are)

Now instead of having older men[b] f.uck you so you can get money for the internet, why not use that money to buy an Okada and employ yourself??[/b]
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija bitch, You mean all that naira you made last night f.ucking is done?? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad,

Man you are indeed an under-paid ho, c'mon girl, you should demand much more,

Bitch don't usen that as an excuse to run, LOL,

Why are you cowards running? LOL, I thought you were here to stay? ginne ddieeee oooooo,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
then die aje n get it over with
let's see how many ppl will miss u tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
tayoccu:

[s]@ ralvy
please keep off this ain't you shit aight?[/s]

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
Bring your low-life bitch back here, Why are you running? Hollandis has used up all his naira and can no longer post for you?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL,

I delayed my work to deal with you garbage and now you are all "chickening" out on me?  LOLOLOL,

You little bitch, You are infested with every STD's known to man. YOu should be in the "guiness book of records", heifer
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ralvy
you're nothing than a flea bag
@islander
go get a life rabid mongrel

I'm outta here got better things to do
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
u dont have a home or loved one's to get back to
u miserable piece of shit.
bout that std thingy,ur refferring to two ppl

u n ur grandma,bye biatch,i gotta go even though i know u'll miss me.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

u don't have a home or loved one's to get back to
u miserable piece of shit.
bout that std thingy,your refferring to two people

u n your grandma,bye biatch,i gotta go even though i know u'll miss me.

Bitch, sow hog you have been saying "bye" like ages, yet you keep coming back.

LOL, My home is a palace compare to the dirty hut you live in on that garbage ridden compound, Now run along shit eater, you are a disgrace to womanhood, All those back street abortion are showing, LOL, Too bad you cannot afford the "knife"

Now I am in the process of packing some goodies to send for the less fortunate, I will be more than happy to get you some clothes, shoes and canned foods among other things
, LMFSAO
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
let's hear outta here naija*gal before they infect us with their ebola virus.
@ralvy/jackal
I'm off to shag your mamas,
watch out you next sibling's gonna be by me.

@islander
your pussy's so ariid,
it made the statue of liberty lean back
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
Now boy-toy
The problem with men who always scream about ladies privates is that they were molested at an early age and have grown up resenting anything associated with the opposite sex.

Now go seek the help of a pastor. For it is quite obvious you have a libido mal-funtion,

PS, Islander doesn't roll in mud, pig, OINK OINK!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Jackal(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Tayocock,

You are such a plonker.
Never knew u function on a single digit IQ . . .
Like someone said . . . .You should have been in the semen ur mother swallowed.
Actually, i should have been ur father . . . .but i had to use a condom.
Your momma's pussy was so smelly . . .samples were taken off it to make biological weapons in the Iraq/Iran war.
She got paid in the process and that was when she married the jerk who happens to be ur father!!!!!!!!!
Some bit of history for ur sorry ass . . . .If u want war . . .I ma bring it to ur bedroom.
You cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Jackal, you are mean sha, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind that troll,

You[b] see Santa had just rolled off his momma when the light bulb went off in his head, thus the now famous jingle "HO HO HO"[/b]

PS, Calling all the toothless dogs who were here barking earlier, where are you shit pools at?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
tayoccu:

let's hear out of here naija*girl before they infect us with their ebola virus.
@ralvy/jackal
I'm off to shag your mamas,
watch out you next sibling's going to be by me.

he-he! I guess u begged the cafe attendant for 30mins more . .  tongue
Now, u bringing ma Mama in ryt?

en ma nxt sibling - *laughs*
Can ur tiny, old wrinckled cock drop a sperm . . .?

Why don;t u go screw yo mama. she is so skinny, she has to run around in the shower to get wet
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Jackal(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Islander,

Lemme make a STATEMENT. . . . . . . .
Let all roaches/vermins/dogs/pests/fleas/bugs know that Islander and Jackal are siamese twins co-joined in the hip.
Any ninny who tries to hurl puke at Islander will have to come through me.
All y'all dirty simpletons should get a life and let an innocent girl be.
She is not a LovePeddler like y'all mommas.
Buncha heterophobes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Jackal:
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jackal, The pigs believed that by summoning all their other losers and posting crap that might have somehow detered the Diva, poor souls if only they knew,

[b]See how their Leader ran away? LOL, The scammer who raids his pals emails came here spewing thrash. He is yet to back up his bacteria infected mouth[/b]I am waiting, have a few more hours to waste before I get down to business wink,

I am still waiting for you to faint ooooo,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Jackal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Islander,

You look so gorgeous, babes.
Errrm, errrm, errm, I envy your boyfriend. wink wink wink wink

@ Ralvy,

Is that a dynamite? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jackal,

You are deadly, Just when I was about to blow Hollandis cover , the dork spilt, Gosh! that goat has no shame,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
lol . . . so Islander does,
@Islander:
drop ur pic in ma box! grin

@jackal . . .
lol, it aint no dynamite, wish it was - would have gotten rid of these jellyfish-sucking mental animals . . .

k, hw abt this:
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Jackal(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Ralvy,

Thank Ya.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by acidrop(f): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2007
nice dude
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by dragnet: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2007
.a dr0p of s0mething gud
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by dragnet: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2007
.a dr0p of s0mething gud
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by dragnet: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2007
.a dr0p of s0mething gud.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by acidrop(f): 1:32am On Dec 03, 2007
3 times person
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2007
10 times person? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.