Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (54929 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
Brown i beg run with me,dis NAIJA go learn yabbin 4 Yabs skool in ikoyi lol
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
OMG, Your IQ has now dropped to 12? Lard, You took exactly 25 mins to reply me that crap? I ginne die,

You sound like a broken record bitch, And where is your originality? Stop recycling all my advice to you asswax.

Islander has a great life ( If only you were physically attractive with brains to compliment) I would have sponsored you a trip to see what real living entails. Get you away from that mud hut you have grown to love,

For the last time, The ladies where I am from do NOT sell their bodies, that's your culture, keep your trait, no sharing here. Misery loves company,

I am working and having fun playing with a pre-mature byproduct of an animal f.ucker( your dad) and a nappyhead village slut (your mom)

And please you are such a slow learner( and typer too) I hate waiting around for "hrs" for a dumb reply.

Don't back out, You asked for it, now let's tangle biartch,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
brownsilk:

@ islander,
learn to use less abusive words, thats an advice,

@ topic

still corrupt

cierra la boca sucia, I will when you mind your own business,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
agbaya still wearin pampers,u can do better than this
or can u? i feel sorry for this goatee sportin baboon.
u felt u could jus insult anyone on this forum n get away
with it.huh?well ur cup is full u parasite.
go get a much needed life since u have a job already.

n we both kno what that job is,or should i remind u?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

agbaya still wearin pampers,u can do better than this
or can u? i feel sorry for this goatee sportin baboon.
u felt u could jus insult anyone on this forum n get away
with it.huh?well your cup is full u parasite.
go get a much needed life since u have a job already.

n we both kno what that job is,or should i remind u?

Stinky womanliness, Hell yea I am insulting you dumbo, are you that clueless?

parasite? LOL, That's exactly what the old man down the street called you last night after he was done "banging" you for a mere 50 naira, C'mon you can do better than that. Taking into consideration the old goat has no teeth and has already began wetting his bed

No NO asshole, You cannot enter my profession dunce, What I make in one week your dunce ass can f.uck until your womanliness turns blue and you will NEVER see that amount of cash,
Please stop blowing your horn and desist from allowing those your followers to fool you. You are going down disease ridden clown,

HIV and Malaria is a bad combo, your ass will be joining that ho granny of yours,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
still abusive whatever u say really doesnt matter to me ok,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
and why is my abusiveness bothering you? Do I care? pul, ease give me space to deal with that village ho turned house maid in Lagos,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
empire LovePeddler who mistakenly found herself abroad,if u cant read
lemme spell it out for u. YES UR ABUSIVE! though ur no
match for me,u virus.

p.s empire is a diseased brothel found in ojuelegba
she was born n raised there by her gran,before she f_d
to win the lottery. u slave with no heritage or pedigree
i shook the branches of ur family tree n lot's of creatures
fell out scratching their bellies.in other words u come from a
family of snakes.slutty snakes for that matter!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by brownsilk(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
ride on gal, give her hell, she deserves it
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
Pre mature monkey from an animal f.ucker and prostitute mother, ARe you so desperate that you wish me to be one of you?
LOL, Islander is NOT from your darkass world, Dunce do you need a computer chip implanted in your thick skull to learn this??

No match for you? Bitch stop fooling yourself.  Your ramblings that make no sense are no match for me, You think because the other street stroller like you have now joined to assist you, that you are advancing anywhere?

HIV Queen, Islander is a DIVA, I have been telling you for ages. The last good meal you had was a bowl of garri( LOLOLOL)

No NO we do NOT over-populate others countries, you bunch of refugees, we come as we wish and leave when we please, we are NOT on any countries "BLACKLIST" You thrid-world bat,

I am warning you, go have a doctor ( a qualified one too) check your rotting crotch, It is becoming  a nuisance to society. Lagos already has a strench, exposing your womanliness is only adding to the problem,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
brownsilk:

ride on girl, give her hell, she deserves it

ROFLMSAFO, See this other village ho, You stink bitch, BTW, you coward ( you think I don't know who you are? LOL) I am just going to play with you some more imp,

Please, she sent for you to help her? LOL, You two are deluded, NO ONE gives Islander hell, And you and the other morons know this, so please stop fooling yourself, because we are all laughing our fine asses offf,

Now my advise to you is to stop selling your womanliness too. The sensible men and women here all know that you two have AIDS and are only loooking for victims, No please scum go take a shower and wash that hole( both of them) very well,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by hollandis(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
i am gonna explode anytime from now
pls be warned
There's gonna be a mosaic law soooooooooooooooooooooon

To be continued,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
ROFLMSAO, the roaches are emerging( after viewing for hours) one by one, (thank God today is my slow day, Am loving this,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by hollandis(f): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
islander -DELUSIONAL (PARANOID) DISORDER tongue tongue tongue tongue

Jobless girl hw have u been?
i am goin to expose u 2day

dare moi and see what i have to offer.Ur inbox is just a click away
I had fun reading ur mails(inbox) grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by jaybee3(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
a truce is def needed between u babes. We are all civilised and can def sort out differences in a matured way (wild assumption)
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
hollandis:

islander -DELUSIONAL (PARANOID) DISORDER tongue tongue tongue tongue

Jobless girl hw have u been?
i am goin to expose u 2day

dare moi and see what i have to offer.your inbox is just a click away
I had fun
reading your mails(inbox) grin

ROFLMSAO, No you may have been able tl crack Mukina's password, But I am not in your league,

I am waiting you crook, bring it on!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by hollandis(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
do u want ur life to be shattered on nairaland lipsrsealed undecided cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
stays in holland
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
i'll never have a truce with that psychopath
but i can do somethin for her.i can recommend a good shrink
for that crazy granny.her mates are doing serious things with
their time,while the agbaya is exchangin words with a teenager
who has everything she hasen't.beauty,youth,maturity,friends,a life,
a loving house,family. . .the list is endless.

i dont wanna start soundin like that LovePeddler so i'll try
not to be too vulgar for ur sakes. grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
Bat naija ho,

Islander is becoming irritated with such a loser, Gosh, how many times must I tell you whoring is NOT in our culture?
OK, let me try and break it down bat.

US$1 = $2,60EC( my money) see bat, we don't need to sell womanliness to make a living,  We are very comfortable financial wise, got it bat??

Secondly, you are ugly, maybe by Nigerian standard you are pretty, but in my part of the world NOT even the goats will give you a second glance.

next, gosh bitch, You exhibit all the qualities of an abused kid, always coming back for more, seek help

OMG, didnt' I tell you yesterday I am a shrink?

Bitch how many times must I tell you I am gainfully employed?  You are as confused as your womanliness, Today you f.uck young boys, tomorrow old married men, get a grip of yourself,

PS> LOL, My house you cannot enter( no space for poorass peasants),,My family, gosh! they are the best, Friends, lol, My friends are all employed, respectable humans( not the goats you associate with here)
I love NL, it gives me the opportunity to deal with goats like you, while cracking my ribs,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by hollandis(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
i give u 30mins to apologise to the king b4 i finish you

i told you i am a time bomb waiting to explode
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
which beg u dey beg again now?I wish i understand a lil of this place
It feels like a funny dream ere
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Naija*gal /brownsilk
let it go, Islander ain't worth the stress.
After all our elders say there's no use arguing with a mad man, cos people won't know the difference.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
hollandis:

i give u 30mins to apologise to the king before i finish you

i told you i am a time bomb waiting to explode

goat please, you are so dumb, LOL, the oldest trick in the book, Go find a job goat,

tayoccu:

@ Naija*girl /brownsilk
let it go, Islander ain't worth the stress.
After all our elders say there's no use arguing with a mad man, because people won't know the difference.

You too?? LOL, How nice, Your stink ass appeared from no where giving advice? how loyal,

Look bat, f.uck off, Birds of a feather, flock together,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tikiGal(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
Y R U SO ABUSUIVE GAL? shocked
ABEG MAKE UNA LIVE THE ABUSIVE  BI*CH ALONE! (AFTERALL HER PIC SAYS IT ALL) wink
SHE IS JUST SEEKING FOR ATTENTION!   tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ Islander
Bitch please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got the IQ of a door knob, and you so ugly even medusa beat you in a beauty contest
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
tikiGal:

Y R You SO ABUSUIVE GAL? shocked
ABEG MAKE UNA LIVE THE ABUSIVE  BI*CH ALONE! (AFTERALL HER PIC SAYS IT ALL) wink
SHE IS JUST SEEKING FOR ATTENTION!   tongue

ROFLMSAO,

Another coward went to get a new username, all for the sake of the DIVA Islander, Gosh! I am HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Bitch, relax, don't bite off more than you can chew,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Naijagal2(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
your jus wastin your time on her cause she's deaf n dumb.
@islander grandma,y do u keep saying your untouchable?
i've not only touched u,but i've peeled the skin off your disease
infected body.diseases u got from all your whoring.

how many times do i haveta tell u?GO GET LAID.my gateman would do u
but he's quit doing human shit bags,so better luck next time,sucker!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
tayoccu:

@ Islander
Bitch please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got the IQ of a door knob, and you so ugly even medusa beat you in a beauty contest

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, So many bats, still none can take me down, Gosh! My IQ? lol, look at this bat who cannot even compose a simple sentence without resorting to Ebonics,

Ok goat, Ugliness too is synonymous with you people, The few who are lookable are all Mixed with some other race.

NOw get back to your mud hut

PS> That's what happens when they began opening internet cafes all over Lagos, Give morons an avenue to show off their nut bolts,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Islander(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

your jus wastin your time on her because she's deaf n dumb.
@islander grandma,y do u keep saying your untouchable?
i've not only touched u,but i've peeled the skin off your disease
infected body.diseases u got from all your whoring.

how many times do i haveta tell u?GO GTET LAID.my gateman would do u
but he's quit doing human shit bags,so better luck next time,sucker!

Hilarious ho, Look you have a gateman just like I have a pimple, LOL, Look bat, every Nigerian you meet is "doctor" and their dad a "chief", Tell that gateman story to an unsuspecting goat,

Peel who? LOL, Even after you went to call out your other he and she goats, I am still untouchable,
lol
HOw sad 1 Island girl reaping havoc in your own territory,
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
shut up you rabid slut, you don't even know who your dad is, but that ain't no problem, nobody in your entire family knows who sired em.
you Bleep slave trade relic.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tayoccu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
@islander
your mama's such a ho, the gulf war was fought in her arid cunt

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.