Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,063 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (153517 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2013
tumababa:

next time when u want to open a free account on appstore, go to d App Store itself and try to download a free app like Facebook, u will see d create new acct pop up, thats wen u get no payment option. not from settings.

Erm and between, that doesn't always work. if even you try opening an account on the US store in Nigeria without VPN, it will not work.

the no payment option is country dependent.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Olamilec(m): 4:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello iHouse, what's the best vpn free or paid I can use with my iPhone and is Airtel BIS still or which internet bundle plans can you suggest?
Thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 5:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Country dependent? Never noticed that.

Daht_DopeBoi, between 40 and 55k.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2013
sun_temi: Country dependent? Never noticed that.

Daht_DopeBoi, between 40 and 55k.

Yes Sun temi.

Not every ITunes store has the no payment option. To the best of my knowledge, the US and UK has the no payment option.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2013
moonraker:

Wrong.

Let him ask his friend again. if his 165 naira was returned or not.

When you input your payment details, Apple does a dummy charge on the card

to check whether or not the card is valid or not. Apple will return the cash back

within a week.

Yes
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: Pls guys how much can I get an Iphone 4 and 4s that is very clean second hand price or London used price

Iphone 4 is 45k FU 16gig and 4s is 50k FU 16gig but i have very clean one factory unlock 32gig for 60k last contact me if u need it 07081432887
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: Hello iHouse, what's the best vpn free or paid I can use with my iPhone and is Airtel BIS still or which internet bundle plans can you suggest?
Thanks

I cant suggest any vpn for u but go and use airtel BIS is working fine without vpn
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
iGuys is like u guys doesnt talk about games here or apps that are madt too. I guess if we are doing that pple will like to join this forum
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pcwhiz(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2013
See d way ipeeps, jst dey here dey suffer anyhw, frm one complain to d oda. Nawao! Untop 3.5inches fone sef.. Abeg who wan buy my i5?am gud wit my s3..
Wahala upon wahala. #na curse.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2013
twicenoni:

Iphone 4 is 45k FU 16gig and 4s is 50k FU 16gig but i have very clean one factory unlock 32gig for 60k last contact me if u need it 07081432887

Where did u see this ur price? Went to IKj yesterday and I didn't see this price as a reseller
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2013
pcwhiz: See d way ipeeps, jst dey here dey suffer anyhw, frm one complain to d oda. Nawao! Untop 3.5inches fone sef.. Abeg who wan buy my i5?am gud wit my s3..

Not sure u av an iphone 5 but if u do, I will buy. No time for long story
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by HumanPsycho(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Who has completed modern combat game series to season 4? I still couldn't
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2013
KingMEXX: Pls guys, i need some help. I have an Ipod touch 4th Generation and when i tried jail breaking, it got stuck at a point and the jail break process cancelled. But anytime i turn on the Ipod, i would always see the skull and it started after i tried jail breaking it. Is there any way i can complete the jail breaking process? All the apps i know (spirit etc) for jail breaking 4.3 version didnt work on the device. Pls help. I love d device even though its ancient
pls na, sum1 should answer me
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Olamilec(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
When I finished registering my apple id from itunes, I saw some podcasts and books which I downloaded, please can someone teach me how to transfer them to my iphone.
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
pcwhiz: See d way ipeeps, jst dey here dey suffer anyhw, frm one complain to d oda. Nawao! Untop 3.5inches fone sef.. Abeg who wan buy my i5?am gud wit my s3..

Ur i5 na aw much? And u go swap?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
KingMEXX: pls na, sum1 should answer me

Rejailbreak it again na
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: When I finished registering my apple id from itunes, I saw some podcasts and books which I downloaded, please can someone teach me how to transfer them to my iphone.
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Plug ur iDevice to ur laptop, on the laptop click on apps then u will all the apps u downloaded then click apply down below ur laptop screen
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
tumababa:

Where did u see this ur price? Went to IKj yesterday and I didn't see this price as a reseller

Goto medical road and ask for BUYME shop u go see the price there na FU iphone dem dey see
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
twicenoni:

Rejailbreak it again na
still didnt work
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Daffydoc: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2013
As an apple fan, Hv got to say yesterday's unveiling was underwhelming. Where are the revolutionary ideas that brought about the iPhone 4 and iOS 5? It turns out the iPhone 5C is just cheap for apple to produce but not for the customers. $549 without a contract. And why get rid of the black colour for the 5S ?

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by HumanPsycho(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Daffydoc: As an apple fan, Hv got to say yesterday's unveiling was underwhelming. Where are the revolutionary ideas that brought about the iPhone 4 and iOS 5? It turns out the iPhone 5C is just cheap for apple to produce but not for the customers. $549 without a contract. And why get rid of the black colour for the 5S ?
They had been warned by experts, no body will keep buying smartphones at an higher price. Their customers would remain china and americans.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
KingMEXX: still didnt work

Then reload ur ios
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Running iOS 7 GM on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4th gen thanks to my dev acct.

Caution ( windows users)

I know that iOS 7 would be in the wild by now.

Do not download or install iOS 7 on your idevice

Until Apple releases a new version of iTunes.

For now, you can't sync your iTunes library if your running iOS 7 GM.

For Mac users though, you guys are in luck.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Daffydoc: As an apple fan, Hv got to say yesterday's unveiling was underwhelming. Where are the revolutionary ideas that brought about the iPhone 4 and iOS 5? It turns out the iPhone 5C is just cheap for apple to produce but not for the customers. $549 without a contract. And why get rid of the black colour for the 5S ?

There is still black colour for 5s, but not 5c.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Daffydoc: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nope
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Daffydoc: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
sinade1:

There is still black colour for 5s, but not 5c.

iPhone 5S comes in silver,gold and "space gray". No black
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Daffydoc:

iPhone 5S comes in silver,gold and "space gray". No black

Na true Õoooº°˚ ˚°º

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
twicenoni:

Then reload ur ios
how do i do it??
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Olamilec(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello iHouse, I subscribe for Airtel BB daily and set the APN to internet.ng.zain.com which didn't work later changed it to internet.ng.airtel.com which work but before within 20minutes got exhausted... If I now subscribe for the 1200 or 1500 will any of it work for me or I should subscribe to weekly plan?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Hw much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.