Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,147 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (153520 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dubislimy(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Didn't u get my message? I said d guy said all iphone 4s he was nt specific
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by chidanzy(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Dubislimy: Didn't u get my message? I said d guy said all iphone 4s he was nt specific
who is the guy gan sef ?is he mr Apple ? iPhone 4s is a good phone ! Or real phone as Temi said, FULL STOP ! ....wait who fukin cares if it's china the big question is "is it giving you what you want ?"

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ogbonge1: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Am a novice with iphone but i need to upgrade my iphone 3Gs with version 4.1 to version 4.3 but i dont know how to go about it please help.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dubislimy: Didn't u get my message? I said d guy said all iphone 4s he was nt specific

Guy STFU if u don't have anything to say...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ogbonge1: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
I went to a shop to buy car charger and one of the attained then plug my iphone on a device i never really know then it started showing the charging plug on the screen that was how my iphone got jailbreak from cellular network to carrier and now i want to upgrade it from ios version 4.1 to 4.3.3 the said iphone is 3Gs please help am begging sir.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
ogbonge1: I went to a shop to buy car charger and one of the attained then plug my iphone on a device i never really know then it started showing the charging plug on the screen that was how my iphone got jailbreak from cellular network to carrier and now i want to upgrade it from ios version 4.1 to 4.3.3 the said iphone is 3Gs please help am begging sir.

? Can you be more explicit?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
ogbonge1: I went to a shop to buy car charger and one of the attained then plug my iphone on a device i never really know then it started showing the charging plug on the screen that was how my iphone got jailbreak from cellular network to carrier and now i want to upgrade it from ios version 4.1 to 4.3.3 the said iphone is 3Gs please help am begging sir.

honestly, i don't understand u
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by blobuzz(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2013
PLS HELP!
I get this message "Sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (100)" from cydia anytime I want to install or remove any cydia app. Now I can't even install any app from appworld cos it won't. Pls help cos ma iph4 is getting useless.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dubislimy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Deeone y not kip quiet n shut up ur mouth i wasn't talking to u
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Fukup(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Untethered Jailbreak for
iOS 6.1.3 have been
foundhttp://
phonegist..com/2013/08/
untethered-ios-613-
jailbreak-is-
imminent.html

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ogbonge1: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls guys i need a step by step explanation on hw to upgrade by jailbreak iphone 3Gs with version 4.1 to version 4.3.but tumababa and soft-touch says u dnt understand my message well this is the help i need frm u guys.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dubislimy: House, pls hw do i back up my iphone 4s and is it true dat iphone 4s is not an original iphone and cannot do wat d oda iphones are doing? Pls i need an urgent answer cos smbdy told me dat iphone 4s is a china iphone
sun_temi:

4s is real iPhone unless it's a china phone.

Ignorance @ it's peak! By repeating these same dumb questions, am not convinced that u are using an iPhone

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ogbonge1: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls i need step by step explanation on how to upgrade jailbreak iphone 3Gs with ios version 4.1 to ios version 4.3.3.
soft-touch:

? Can you be more explicit?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
ogbonge1: pls i need step by step explanation on how to upgrade jailbreak iphone 3Gs with ios version 4.1 to ios version 4.3.3.

U can only upgrade to 6.1.3 & doing that will make u loose your jailbreak. Good news is u can still jailbreak it again since its a 3Gs but it will be tethered.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ogbonge1: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls I dnt understand d word tethered but hope I could then use d iPhone to download app iOS 4.3?

e author=Deeone_bangin!]

U can only upgrade to 6.1.3 & doing that will make u loose your jailbreak. Good news is u can still jailbreak it again since its a 3Gs but it will be tethered.[/quote]
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg can I jail break my iPhone 4S 6.1.3 abeg
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Greaaat: Abeg can I jail break my iPhone 4S 6.1.3 abeg
No
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bukason: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
iPhone file transfer through bluetooth has never been this easy. For the iPhone fans/users who at one point in time or the other have been discouraged specifically because of the limited ability of the iPhone to transfer files through bluetooth over to other phones. Welcome to the world of

"Celeste 2" bluetooth file transfer.

Forget the Airblue Sharing, just download the "Celeste 2" from cydia either from the "BigBross repo" for the tushe peeps who buys everything or simply the cracked version from the "sinfuliPhone repo". It works flawlessly and you can come back and thank me later.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
bukason: iPhone file transfer through bluetooth has never been this easy. For the iPhone fans/users who at one point in time or the other have been discouraged specifically because of the limited ability of the iPhone to transfer files through bluetooth over to other phones. Welcome to the world of

Forget the Airblue Sharing, just download the "Celeste 2" from cydia either from the "BigBross repo" for the tushe peeps who buys everything or simply the cracked version from the "sinfuliPhone repo". It works flawlessly and you can come back and thank me later.

Heard this Celeste 2 is even more user friendly than Airblue, buh av bn using Airblue for a while now. Bought it $5 sef. Guess ama stick to it.

New peeps should try this new Jb tweak, thank God the cracked version is even available unlike the Airblue.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

No

Ok tell me the jail break that's on ground ?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by HumanPsycho(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Each time i try to pay on cydia through amazon, i get card error and i have visa atm card.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by HumanPsycho(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
bukason: iPhone file transfer through bluetooth has never been this easy. For the iPhone fans/users who at one point in time or the other have been discouraged specifically because of the limited ability of the iPhone to transfer files through bluetooth over to other phones. Welcome to the world of

requires ios 6.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dubislimy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ deeone u lack maturity, i neva asked u any question so i dnt kn y u are showing ur stupidity here,u are d one usin iphone, at ur age u dnt kn where ur mates are, repeatin same question is dat wat u cal ignorance? Which sch did u even attend? Nonsense, foolish u
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Somebody haff press P seriously. Passing by ..... grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Greaaat:

Ok tell me the jail break that's on ground ?

Since u use a 4s, iOS 6.1.2 and below. An i4 on 6.1.3 is jailbreakable
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
I like iphone but the screens are too small
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bukason: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Heard this Celeste 2 is even more user friendly than Airblue, buh av bn using Airblue for a while now. Bought it $5 sef. Guess ama stick to it.

New peeps should try this new Jb tweak, thank God the cracked version is even available unlike the Airblue.

The paid Airblue from what i heard, works ok but it is one ended when it comes to cracked version. Thats where Celeste 2 beats it hands down, all thanks to our big brothers at the top.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bukason: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2013
Human Psycho: requires ios 6.
But who still patronizes earlier ios that is less than 6.0. The last iPhone 3GS i used was on 6.1.2 firmware.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2013
bukason:

The paid Airblue from what i heard, works ok but it is one ended when it comes to cracked version. Thats where Celeste 2 beats it hands down, all thanks to our big brothers at the top.

Exactly
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by chidanzy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123: I like iphone but the screens are too small
are u sure its an iphone cos the screens are damn ok?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nani667: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
chidanzy: are u sure its an iphone cos the screens are damn ok?
OK ? 3.5 inches OK ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (111) (Reply)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.