Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,232 members, 7,974,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (154307 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Thanks
I have dealeted the VPN is no longer in my setting but still I can locate the hotsport again. Pls what should I do now

How u take dey use the vpn? Is it with paid acct or the free trial coz i wAn use mtn bis on am but the vpn gan no dey gree ON but e dey on if i use wifi
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iseoluwa89(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Please guys does anyone know of application that can download directly from YouTube...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by RichDad1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^^ download Protube from cydia. Hope your device is jaibroken?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Drn19: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi house, is the guru not working on the jailbreaking of iOS 6.1.3. I really miss jailbreak.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iseoluwa89(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rich Dad: ^^^ download Protube from cydia. Hope your device is jaibroken?
No it nt ooo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
iseoluwa89: Please guys does anyone know of application that can download directly from YouTube...

Piece of cake. Download Muze. No jailbreak needed. I advise U get the paid version tho

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sorry, a repeat
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Coolstan: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
iseoluwa89: Please guys does anyone know of application that can download directly from YouTube...
youtube downloader
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Coolstan: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Drn19: Hi house, is the guru not working on the jailbreaking of iOS 6.1.3. I really miss jailbreak.
nobody is working on any 6x jailbreak anymore. The last 6x jailbreak was 6.1.2
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by zubbainno123: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Please gurus in d house, what is d best internet plan to use for my Iphone 4s, nd does MTN or Airtel BIS work on Iphone Plz I need an urgent reply,
Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by RichDad1(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2013
zubbainno123: Please gurus in d house, what is d best internet plan to use for my Iphone 4s, nd does MTN or Airtel BIS work on Iphone Plz I need an urgent reply,
Thanks.
Airtel is far better without any restriction. There's a thread in it already. Just browse thru the topics.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by zubbainno123: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rich Dad:
Airtel is far better without any restriction. There's a thread in it already. Just browse thru the topics.

Thanks bro.....plz what do u mean by ''WITHOUT RESTRICTION''?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by RichDad1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
zubbainno123:

Thanks bro.....plz what do u mean by ''WITHOUT RESTRICTION''?
You don't need any special setting or tweak. And it's relatively cheap.just check the Airtel BB thread.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by zubbainno123: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rich Dad:
You don't need any special setting or tweak. And it's relatively cheap.just check the Airtel BB thread.

Thanks bro...God bless.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
September 10th is a day to be put in your diary. That’s the day that Apple is apparently holding their media event to launch their new products. The lineup is expected to include a reveal date for the public release of iOS, the iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and possibly news of the iPad 5 and iPad Mini 2 Retina.

ios 7 cydia iphone 5

What most of us are waiting to hear about is when the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 will appear. Obviously it can’t be released until iOS 7 is rolled out to the public which is not expected to be until around 20th September. Before then we have one more beta to go, beta 6, that could be released next week. And, of course, we have that all-important Gold Master version.

Sponsored Links

iOS 7 Jailbreak Release Date :

The GM version is being pushed to employees and partners of Apple on 5th September and out to registered developers on the 10th. This is the final version and, provided nothing serious is found, will be released shortly afterwards.

Then, and only then, can we begin to think about the jailbreak from Evasi0n. There has been much debate about this jailbreak, as to whether it will cover iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4. We know, despite what some say, that there is not going to be an untethered jailbreak for either of these 2 firmwares. It’s also not likely that the new jailbreak will cover them – you will be expected to upgrade your iOS device to version 7 before jailbreaking.

Image : Cydia on iOS 7

IOS-7-CYDIA (1)

As to a release date, that depends on how far down the line of updating evasi0n team evad3rs are. If they have been keeping up with the betas then it will be mainly down to testing once iOS 7 is out in the open. However, as we know from iOS 6, it took 5 months to build that jailbreak and test it before releasing it.

From hints that have been dropped by members of the team though, it doesn’t look as if we will have to wait too long after iOS 7 before the jailbreak is released, especially as evasi0n is already there and ready for updating rather than a complete new build.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2013
As for me, all I'm waiting for is a new untethered JB o. If they like let em lunch iPhone 6, 7, and whatever they have, it's none of my biz. It's just their way of makin money. I'm good with my 4S.
Just imagine... iPad 4 hasn't been completely used and 5 is coming. All for what? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2013
twicenoni: September 10th is a day to be put in your diary. That’s the day that Apple is apparently holding their media event to launch their new products. The lineup is expected to include a reveal date for the public release of iOS, the iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and possibly news of the iPad 5 and iPad Mini 2 Retina.

ios 7 cydia iphone 5

What most of us are waiting to hear about is when the untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 will appear. Obviously it can’t be released until iOS 7 is rolled out to the public which is not expected to be until around 20th September. Before then we have one more beta to go, beta 6, that could be released next week. And, of course, we have that all-important Gold Master version.

Sponsored Links

iOS 7 Jailbreak Release Date :

The GM version is being pushed to employees and partners of Apple on 5th September and out to registered developers on the 10th. This is the final version and, provided nothing serious is found, will be released shortly afterwards.

Then, and only then, can we begin to think about the jailbreak from Evasi0n. There has been much debate about this jailbreak, as to whether it will cover iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4. We know, despite what some say, that there is not going to be an untethered jailbreak for either of these 2 firmwares. It’s also not likely that the new jailbreak will cover them – you will be expected to upgrade your iOS device to version 7 before jailbreaking.

Image : Cydia on iOS 7

IOS-7-CYDIA (1)

As to a release date, that depends on how far down the line of updating evasi0n team evad3rs are. If they have been keeping up with the betas then it will be mainly down to testing once iOS 7 is out in the open. However, as we know from iOS 6, it took 5 months to build that jailbreak and test it before releasing it.

From hints that have been dropped by members of the team though, it doesn’t look as if we will have to wait too long after iOS 7 before the jailbreak is released, especially as evasi0n is already there and ready for updating rather than a complete new build.

Beta 6 is already out. We await 7 then GM

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nani667: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2013
hmmm
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2013
I can't go through all the pages please I need cool apps for an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 my phones are too dry. smiley
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: I can't go through all the pages please I need cool apps for an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 my phones are too dry. smiley

cheesy I don't think this thread is really what the caption stated. No good apps here o. You can search for your thing by yourself.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: I can't go through all the pages please I need cool apps for an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 my phones are too dry. smiley

By the way, how come you're using 4s n 5 at the same time? Any sweet thing about it? undecided
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2013
The 4s screen got spoilt,it took time b4 I could get it back so I bought the 5 undecided
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
I see.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: The 4s screen got spoilt,it took time b4 I could get it back so I bought the 5 undecided

Do you want to sell any of the 2 or dash out ?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2013
Kunle_ic:

Beta 6 is already out. We await 7 then GM
Which fone are you using ?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2013
I am using them
Greaaat:

Do you want to sell any of the 2 or dash out ?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Greaaat:
Which fone are you using ?

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dubislimy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
House, pls hw do i back up my iphone 4s and is it true dat iphone 4s is not an original iphone and cannot do wat d oda iphones are doing? Pls i need an urgent answer cos smbdy told me dat iphone 4s is a china iphone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dubislimy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
I was told dat iphone 4s is a china iphone and dat it can't do wat oda iphones are doing is dat true?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dubislimy: House, pls hw do i back up my iphone 4s and is it true dat iphone 4s is not an original iphone and cannot do wat d oda iphones are doing? Pls i need an urgent answer cos smbdy told me dat iphone 4s is a china iphone

4s is real iPhone unless it's a china phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (111) (Reply)

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.