Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8935744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (14246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
montelik: Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Kagawa, Van Persie.

Subs: De Gea, Buttner, Anderson, Scholes, Cleverley, Hernandez, Welbeck.

another rape session in our midfield. ferguson is a tool - the biggest tool ever. he is sacrificing energy for experience after watching what diaby did to the liverpool midfield? is ferguson mentally-ill? anderson/cleverley are brimming with energy to harass and press for the ball - giggs cannot do anything. he cannot pass, he cannot tackle and he cannot press - why is he in the team @ anfield of all places?

even if we end up winning, this is still the wrong team!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
coogar:

another rape session in our midfield. ferguson is a tool - the biggest tool ever. he is sacrificing energy for experience after watching what diaby did to the liverpool midfield? is ferguson mentally-ill? anderson/cleverley are brimming with energy to harass and press for the ball - giggs cannot do anything. he cannot pass, he cannot tackle and he cannot press - why is he in the team @ anfield of all places?

even if we end up winning, this is still the wrong team!
You and i have disagreed often but on this note, i agre wholly with you. I have given up on our midfield until Giggs/Scholes resign.
Same way i am confused by this De Gea treatment.

The less said about Nani the better. Lad stank the place out with his performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Well we've won at Anfield for the first time in a while, with a huge slice of luck and overall a very poor performance.

Stunning finish from Rafael for the first goal. Overall Im very unhappy with the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Shambolic, shameful, soulless, directionless. I don't think I have ever felt quite so annoyed and vexed after a win against a bitter rival. We were just plain woeful, no scapegoating. We should hand the 3 points back cos we didn't deserved it. We aren't going to regain the title with that nonsense. When will Carrick mature into the midfield general we need, that we are still relying on Scholes to provide direction even though he had played 2 back to back games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
montelik: Shambolic, shameful, soulless, directionless. I don't think I have ever felt quite so annoyed and vexed after a win against a bitter rival. W

it's the worst united display ever. everyone on the pitch bar rio and rafael were utter shyte!
even the most basic of passes got squandered by nearly everyone! ryan giggs is a disgrace! how he can watch his performance on dvd and not retire is a selfish act! he's stunting the growth of younger players and its not kool! fergie would never ask him to go -giggs must make this decision himself and pack it in. the wingers did nothing - kagawa rarely touched the ball, van persie had nothing to feed on. it was a victory in the end but it felt like a loss to me........day light robberies like this cannot impress me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
Giggs, Nani, Carrick, Rio, Kagawa, Valencia, in fact every body were all just throwing away possession for almost the entire game. Only after the ref had helpfully reduced the opposition numbers did we seem to be able pass to another United shirt and even that brief period didn't last before we were once again playing nonsense. I will repeat, once teams shut down our wings we can at times look like a blue square premier league side not an EPL team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mr_TA: Well we've won at Anfield for the first time in a while, with a huge slice of luck and overall a very poor performance.

Stunning finish from Rafael for the first goal. Overall Im very unhappy with the squad.

You call that a poor performance?
I can't even find the perfect word to describe that sickening performance.
It felt like we were the ones playing with 10 men.
Giggs, Nani but most especially Evra . . . I think Evra should retire after this match to be honest.
All in all I almost threw up watching that game. It has ruined my Sunday even if we got the points.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Matter of fact I think the United team coach should drop Evra off at Raheem Sterling's house.
Sterling should adopt Evra as his 4th child.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
I didnt think Sterling got much change from Evra. I thought Evra did ok against Sterling's raw pace. Rafael did ok and Rio was immense. Everyone else poor/average. Im hoping we cant play worse but with this squad Im not sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
chamotex: Matter of fact I think the United team coach should drop Evra off at Raheem Sterling's house.

evra has been shyte for 18 months now - even a blind man could see this. we should be beating that liverpool team 3-0 without needing the ref to send one of them off! the display was rubbish, fergie is brainless, the players need to tender an apology for the shower of shyte! no fan should be made to watch this nonsense - we don't deserve this at all - how can fergie keep 2 geriatrics in the same team @ anfield? experience my white buttcheek!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sum1 shuld help me tell Fergie 2 get midfielders if he dosnt hv hope in clevs n ando, stop playin giggs in d mid or if he (Alex) is tired shuld retire. Mehn d performance is getin worse wit each match n we're wastin kagawa's skills
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
How did Maverick fare today?
The best winger in Europe kept giving the ball away like an elementary pupil.
Still waiting to be proved that Nani is all the hype that Prof coogar and wordsmith debosky say he is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
chamotex: Matter of fact I think the United team coach should drop Evra off at Raheem Sterling's house.
Hehehehehe

Man U = PDP
Ferguson = Bamanga Tukur

A win nonetheless but if I where a Utd fan I would be worried. That ref was a disgrace and even the most diehard Utd fan would agree. And I respect the honesty I'm seeing here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
StarBoard: How did Maverick fare today?
Still waiting to be proved that Nani is all the hype that Prof coogar and wordsmith debosky say he is.

it was a general poor performance from the management and the team. no need to isolate and witchhunt a particular player - we are not chelsea fans! rvp was as shyte as nani! valencia was as shyte as kagawa! how do you determine one shyte is better than another? in ma own opinion, shyte is shyte!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nani was atrocious, Giggs was pants and Evra was ...Evra, getting his black arsse rimmed by a little seventeen year old.

The whole team should not be paid this week. Never had a win felt like a defeat before...awful lot.
Really pissed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
chamotex: Nani was atrocious, Giggs was pants and Evra was ...Evra, getting his black arsse rimmed by a little seventeen year old.

The whole team should not be paid this week. Never had a win felt like a defeat before...awful lot.
Really pissed!

that's what you get whenever you see those geriatrics in the starting line up and it's so baffling that no opponent would go after giggs and give him a lifelong injury that would end his career once and for all! how does he do it? jones, smalling, young, rooney, etc all cop injuries from time to time but giggs @ 39 is always fit......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
StarBoard: How did Maverick fare today?

Nani was poor today - no one will deny that. RVP has been poor for the past two games as well - the penalty today was his only contribution and that doesn't mean he is a bad player or isn't worth his wages.

IMO the entire formation was wrong and the team was either overawed by the occasion or just completely worn out by the mid-week exertions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
United fans are usually honest.it was a horrendous performance,i shudder at what could have happened if we had gotten the red card rather than Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
A red card given to Liverpool which IMO is not fully deserved.

A Liverpool penalty was declined.

ManU got a penalty shoot-out which honestly was not deserving to them for what I could call a dive again! Non different from the same thing Welbeck did some games ago!

van Persie deserved a red card........what a useless disgusting game indeed. Hard not to say, this game was officiated by a ManU reserve player.

Totally made a mess of the beautiful game of football today. So appalling to watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
debosky:
Nani was poor today - no one will deny that. RVP has been poor for the past two games as well - the penalty today was his only contribution and that doesn't mean he is a bad player or isn't worth his wages.

every player in white was poor bar rio and rafael. rio because he matched suarez in every duel and rafael because of his equaliser. it's the worst performance ever in my time of watching man utd.

IMO the entire formation was wrong and the team was either overawed by the occasion or just completely worn out by the mid-week exertions.

the selection ruined it! starting giggs ruined it!
no pressure at all in our centre of the park - it was carrick vs 3 liverpool midfielders. nothing meaningful came out of that midfield today - every attacking player took the wrong option. ferguson must apologise for the shower of shyte he made us watch today!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
partly fergie's fault but the player's were really really poor today! regardless of the line up players like Nani,Valencia,RVP who many United fans would have had in their starting lineups were so poor today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
afrodoc: partly fergie's fault but the player's were really really poor today! regardless of the line up players like Nani,Valencia,RVP who many United fans would have had in their starting lineups were so poor today.

lining up with a 39 yr old man would make me poor too.....there's a buzz when young exciting players are on the pitch - i cannot imagine ando-clev out there today with carrick patrolling behind them - we would have done serious damage to that liverpool team - we made em look like barcelona. fergie must pay for this!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Did not see the full game, only highlights but from what I have read we musta had a stinker of a game and a let off from the ref. We have a knack with getting away with displays like this, but we can't rely on providence to smile on us all the time its dangerous. Heard Fergie speak after the game, even he acknowledges that it was a dismal performance. Hope he also realises that those old men that have refused to retire r d ones giving him a sense of false confidence with their experience which is quite overated at this point and time. Not taking anything from them, though, they shud just ffuckin retire. In this game from report seems everyone was washed up. Don't think ando/cleverly combo in the middle wud have been this poor. Anyways thank God for the 3points sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
Evra didnt play as badly as most of u are making out... as a matter of fact the whole performance would have been very different if cleverley and anderson replaced carrick and giggs in the starting line up with that same formation... i think our defence coped well on the day with all the barrage of attack they faced. Fergie takes the blame for me! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
SailorXY: Evra didnt play as badly as most of u are making out... as a matter of fact the whole performance would have been very different if cleverley and anderson replaced carrick and giggs in the starting line up with that same formation... i think our defence coped well on the day with all the barrage of attack they faced. Fergie takes the blame for me! angry

i have a solution:
let's send 5 of our members here to cheshire in balaclavas and a baseball bat to whack the knee-caps of giggsy and scholes! i am nominating starboard, chamotex, emperoh, coded guy and montelik!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
First off, Nani has never played brilliantly on the left wing. His greatest preformances always come on the right-wing.

Second off, whilst United midfield was poor, you lot should give some praise to Joe Allen. The guy is no mug. I recommended you lot sign him last summer but Fergie was busy overloading on more wingers and strikers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ibime: First off, Nani has never played brilliantly on the left wing. His greatest preformances always come on the right-wing.

Second off, whilst United midfield was poor, you lot should give some praise to Joe Allen. The guy is no mug. I recommended you lot sign him last summer but Fergie was busy overloading on more wingers and strikers.

joe allen is shyte! abou diaby murdered him some weeks ago - mulumbu shat on him last month too. even if we had allen, he wouldn't have played today - fergie wanted to mark the hillsborough event with his geriatrics. is allen better than cleverley? better than anderson? with the way we played today, sani keita would have looked like xavi and zidane rolled into one. makes me wonder why we have so many young midfielders but fergie chooses his geriatrics ahead of them in big games. powell, anderson, cleverley were fit and fergie still chose giggs!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
coogar:

joe allen is shyte! abou diaby murdered him some weeks ago - mulumbu shat on him last month too. even if we had allen, he wouldn't have played today - fergie wanted to mark the hillsborough event with his geriatrics. is allen better than cleverley? better than anderson? with the way we played today, sani keita would have looked like xavi and zidane rolled into one. makes me wonder why we have so many young midfielders but fergie chooses his geriatrics ahead of them in big games. powell, anderson, cleverley were fit and fergie still chose giggs!

Come on now. . . just because Liverpool lost a match doesnt mean Joe Allen got shyted on. . . blame that on their strikers who cant finish. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ibime:

Come on now. . . just because Liverpool lost a match doesnt mean Joe Allen got shyted on. . . blame that on their strikers who cant finish. . .

diaby mauled allen @ anfield.....mulumbu also did some damage. he's just an average player who can pass the ball a bit - nothing special - we have better players in our squad but on a day like this, lord fergus would always play giggs/scholes. it's like a tradition!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
I am not trying to take anything away from Liverpool when I say we would have made Accrington Stanley look like Brazil if we played like that against them. We were shyte, every last midfielder, no exceptions was utter shyte. Only players who could even claim exemption from utter shyteness were Lindegard, Rio (only because he played limping), even Rafael is in the doghouse despite his quality goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2012
They were all shyte...no point singling anyone out for having a decent performance.
It was a horror show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2012
chamotex: They were all shyte...no point singling anyone out for having a decent performance.
It was a horror show.

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (14246) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, bolu96(m), Caicedobets(m), Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.