Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11119) (11120) (11121) (11122) (11123) (11124) (11125) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I have no business with which midfielder in France posted better Stats,Tchouameni had the most interceptions and ball recovery of the france midfield ..He helped regain Possession many times for them...
But that's not the point, the point is Pogba came out second best in a match that had Busquets in it...

He didn't win man of the match neither did he win player of the tournament despite his team lifting the trophy...But you would rather have us believe it's because of bias sentiments from UEFA instead of the hard work of other players...
What sort of mental gymnastics is this?

Pogba was better than Busquets in that final.

Busquets won MOTM based on sentiments and perhaps the covert racism that plagues European football at the top level. This isn’t to say Busquets was a slouch, he used the ball extremely well but I just think Pogba showed more attributes of a complete midfielder than the octopus of Badia.

Pogba had more dribbles, won more ground duels, made more clearances, blocked more shots. Two different sports sites who use OPTA stats to track individual metrics actually had Pogba as the highest rated midfielder or the best player on the pitch in that final.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hehehe I am working behind the scenes to enough he is accepted by everyone in my revered camp...

which Position u hold for oleouter?

Sheybi the president na Nani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Searchingvictor:

which Position u hold for oleouter?

Sheybi the president na Nani
nani667 is an extremist so, he can't be president, he is an elder statesman though and the leader of our military wing...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Busquets won MOTM based on sentiments and perhaps the covert racism that plagues European football at the top level. This isn’t to say Busquets was a slouch, he used the ball extremely well but I just think Pogba showed more attributes of a complete midfielder than the octopus of Badia.

Pogba had more dribbles, won more ground duels, made more clearances, blocked more shots. Two different sports sites who use OPTA stats to track individual metrics actually had Pogba as the highest rated midfielder or the best player on the pitch in that final.

First, Busquets didn't win the man of the match...Benzema did and from your stats,he was better...Incase you didn't know, despite rarely getting the ball played to him because of the Spanish press in midfield,Benzema created more chances than Pogba..He created 4...
On to Busquets, he won the player of the tournament and rightfully so as he was Spain's most outstanding player..
If not for a certain Tchouameni in that midfield, France would have been toast...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
BREAKING NEWS
OFFICIAL. Total agreement reached between Barcelona and Manutd for Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. The Norwegian will be the next Manager at the Camp Nou �� #FCB #MUFC

I'm told personal terms won't be an issue... Paperwork almost done �� HERE WE GO! #FCB #MUFC

Source? Don't ask me � �

Barca fans...What do you have to say...
Excellent choice if you ask me..
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
nani667 is an extremist so, he can't be president, he is an elder statesman though and the leader of our military wing...
Kick the Bastard. Destroy Ole. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't know who did the juju but West Ham is always knocking out City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I have no business with which midfielder in France posted better Stats,Tchouameni had the most interceptions and ball recovery of the france midfield ..He helped regain Possession many times for them...
But that's not the point, the point is Pogba came out second best in a match that had Busquets in it...

He didn't win man of the match neither did he win player of the tournament despite his team lifting the trophy...But you would rather have us believe it's because of bias sentiments from UEFA instead of the hard work of other players...
What sort of mental gymnastics is this?

Bring out the full stats of other French midfielder so we can see those helping Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

How insecure must you be to need someone to co sign your opinion...I haven't for once said Hendo is better than Pogba... But if you say he is, bring their stats so we can compare... Anytime we get to this point, you start running around in circles..The same way Boateng was running around in circles Vs Messi grin grin

Even in the finals in which Benzema rightfully got his man of the match award, he created more chances than Pogba ..He created 4 chances but resident Mr Ramdeuter will say na because en score goal grin cheesy

The same stats you used to determine that Trent was better than Pogba should be enough to determine Pogba vs Henderson or Pogba vs any Liverpool CM

Show us any Liverpool CM with better stats than Pogba. The same stat you used to evaluate Trent vs Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

First, Busquets didn't win the man of the match...Benzema did and from your stats,he was better...Incase you didn't know, despite rarely getting the ball played to him because of the Spanish press in midfield,Benzema created more chances than Pogba..He created 4...
On to Busquets, he won the player of the tournament and rightfully so as he was Spain's most outstanding player..
If not for a certain Tchouameni in that midfield, France would have been toast...

If not for Kante was what we heard before now it's Tchoameni, semi that Tchoameni didn't play it will be if not for Rabiot, world cup final it will be if not for Nzonzi.

I didn't know Pogba was supposed to play all eleven positions by himself

Still waiting for Pogba vs ANY Liverpool CM comparison using the stats you used for Trent vs Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:
I once thought this egbon has sense shaa cos what's all these foolishness on display all about? ......as you can see I'm OleOut now, you can hit your head on a stone if e dey pain you cheesy

Nothing wey person no go see for here shaa.
At the bolded, na back door you follow enter OleOUT camp grin. Lostmyzeal never confirm your status ooh, plus you never post Nani OleOUT anthem..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

This ratings you showed is an opinionated one. This is why it all appears as whole numbers. Journalists watch the game and give opinions based on prejudices, covert racism, etc. I don’t pay attention to such.

The ratings I gave you are backed by stats. It’s not a journalist’s opinion. They are ratings based wholly on statistics devoid of prejudices or color of skin. Opinions aren’t facts, statistics are facts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
You want to join a party , you nor wan sing national anthem..

Nor be juju be that? You think say You dey wise.

You are a mumu man.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
At the bolded, na back door you follow enter OleOUT camp grin. Lostmyzeal never confirm your status ooh, plus you never post Nani OleOUT anthem..
Shey no be Patrickmuf be presido again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

My guy make I reveal one ashiri to you. Na big, big secret o.

You can’t force a political party to accept you. Now that OleOut party chairman has rejected you why not join Decking Boys?
Election no sure for OleOut o!
Decking boys? Doc abeg wetin be una party manifesto?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:
Pato is President, Lostmyzeal is secretary cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:
Decking boys? Doc abeg wetin be una party manifesto?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just sing the f*cking anthem. Which kain wahala be this??

Sing!!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

My guy make I reveal one ashiri to you. Na big, big secret o.

You can’t force a political party to accept you. Now that OleOut party chairman has rejected you why not join Decking Boys?
Election no sure for OleOut o!

E be like say na only u dey decking oh. Abi, Who dey again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
adebayo201:

Just sing the f*cking anthem. Which kain wahala be this??

Sing!!!
Why will I sing an anthem the party president can't be bold enough to sing?

How many party members dey sing that anthem for here sef undecided

But I must sing it, una never serious oo

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Busquets didn't actually win man of the match. He won the best player in the last games or something like that. Be like na Benzema wey win Man of the Match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Na im one guy here talk Busquets no do anything for the final. Just dey make me laugh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
BikeMan:
Kick the Bastard. Destroy Ole. grin
Hehehe the guy is violent...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Pato is President, Lostmyzeal is secretary cheesy
Hehehe no be small thing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Searchingvictor:

E be like say na only u dey decking oh. Abi, Who dey again
I was the founder of decking ministry, before decamping to OleOUT ministry cool....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:
We get different factions...My faction no too dey violent but you see nani667, Lostmyzeal, Joezinho, HoopLA etc? Their faction na our version of Haqqani Network...When person don too hype Ole na their squad we dey send to eliminate the person... grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
On form..

On and off the pitch.

Ororo don score brace

Suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mrviktor:
On form..

On and off the pitch.

Ororo don score brace

Suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
We dey the same Baba Ibeji club, although this would be his second set of twins sha. I wish Georgina a safe and healthy delivery...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Illimitable:

Why can’t Ole just respectfully resign and admit this project is too big for him.

My respect for him would be through the roof. Ole the player’s legendary status for Man Utd is few tiers below that of Gattuso of AC Milan.

Gattuso did a self check and resigned. He even asked the club not to pay him any compensation. That’s a true legend. A man who puts the interest of the club before himself.

Ole is just happy to be collecting salary(£7m per year).

He’s a criminal.

Off and on the pitch, Gattuso is a better individual than OLE.
How much is your respect for him worth. Can it pay bills.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
We get different factions...My faction no too dey violent but you see n. ani667, Lostm. yzeal, Joezi. nho, Ho. opLA etc? Their faction na our version of Haqqani Network...When person don too hype Ole na their squad we dey send to eliminate the person... grin grin grin
No be jihad I wan join, na just party oo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
handelex:
Just a reminder that Jose lost 3-1 away at Anfield and that was the final straw but another sacred cow got humiliated 5-0 at home against same opponent and he's still given time angry

Can someone explain this line of action for me please

Ole is the son of the soil while Jose is Chelsea's cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11119) (11120) (11121) (11122) (11123) (11124) (11125) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.