Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9051113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (14298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
3 points hopefully

I don't care how many goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Adriano ?

Adriano= balloned in weight, had some alcohol issues, lack of discipline

Ronaldinho= alcohol issues, poor discipline etc

Mario Jardel= injury, drugs and alcohol, marital discord

I kept waiting for the reason to be revealed ( for Torres drop)..... did he catch John Terry boinking his wife? Did he have HIV or Ebola?
Did he have eye problems like Scholes? His case is the most inexplicable i have seen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
Young or Di Maria, who should start today?
I'd prefer young, di maria should be used as a midfielder whenever fellaini is injured...
you are on a long thing if you think di Maria will be q bit-part player in Man United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
SailorXY:

you are on a long thing if you think di Maria will be q bit-part player in Man United
Form over reputation for me...Who will you drop for Di maria now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
Form over reputation for me...Who will you drop for Di maria now?
what is wrong with his form? he's got 2 assists in the last 2 sub appearances.
di Maria can be handed a start ahead of Young today & nobody will raise eyebrows. the impatience in his game is the reason he's yet to return to the side & Young+Mata have grabbed their chances with both hands; not because his form is poor like Falcao or Shaw.
if the manager thinks he's curb that aspect of his game, then he can replace Young or Mata or Fellaini in the team - left to LvG discretion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
SailorXY:
what is wrong with his form? he's got 2 assists in the last 2 sub appearances.
di Maria can be handed a start ahead of Young today & nobody will raise eyebrows. the impatience in his game is the reason he's yet to return to the side & Young+Mata have grabbed their chances with both hands; not because his form is poor like Falcao or Shaw.
if the manager thinks he's curb that aspect of his game, then he can replace Young or Mata or Fellaini in the team - left to LvG discretion.
Di maria is better as a midfielder... Assist and goals are not everything in football...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think signing Cavani will be another mistake. there are younger strong quality lads out there who won't command astronomical fees.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
Di maria is better as a midfielder... Assist and goals are not everything in football...
but they are the most important grin
any huff & puff that doesn't lead here is tabularaza
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
afrodoc2:

Adriano= balloned in weight, had some alcohol issues, lack of discipline

Ronaldinho= alcohol issues, poor discipline etc

Mario Jardel= injury, drugs and alcohol, marital discord

I kept waiting for the reason to be revealed ( for Torres drop)..... did he catch John Terry boinking his wife? Did he have HIV or Ebola?
Did he have eye problems like Scholes? His case is the most inexplicable i have seen
I don't think Dinho should be on this list not many get to where he has been.
In this context,Yeah Torres case is truly strange.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Antell95:
My combined ManchesterDerby team: De Gea, Zabaleta, Kompany, Smalling, Blind, Mata, Carrick, Yaya Toure, Silva, Rooney, Aguero Agree?

Antel is this combined eleven based on current form or entire reputation? If it is on form..Y is Herrera, fellaini and Mata not in there? Y is Toure, Silva who have not been as good as Mata and herrera recently in there? Aguero has scored only 3 leaue goals since December!!?If its based on rep..y is a world class player like Di maria omitted? How is Kompany evn discussed here who has been absolutely rubbish this season and who has demicheis to thank for bailing him out often? What is the criteria of this ur combined 11? Does Carrick who has jst returned frm injury and has been missing for most parts of the season deserving of a place??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I don't think Dinho should be on this list not many get to where he has been.
In this context,Yeah Torres case is truly strange.

dinho was best player in the world for 2 years and within a few years of that he was a bit part player.
his drop in form too was dramatic, but the reasons for his loss of form are well documented
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
afrodoc2:

dinho was best player in the world for 2 years and within a few years of that he was a bit part player.
his drop in form too was dramatic, but the reasons for his loss of form are well documented

what about kaka?
best in the world for 3 months and disappeared shortly after - this is why messi & ronaldo have to be worshipped.

they have been the top two in the last 7 years. no other player has been able to break their duopoly. this is why i think they are infinitely greater than any of their predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NicestDude: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
With Di Maria and herrera in d mid field we can do it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
SailorXY:
I think signing Cavani will be another mistake. there are younger strong quality lads out there who won't command astronomical fees.

If psg are ready to collect 20m, I no go mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dadehmola:

If psg are ready to collect 20m, I no go mind
£55m touted! that can get us Reus & a striker with EPL experience.

Wayne Rooney will be here next season, will Cavani or Rooney agree to a squad role??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wahz d time of our match, 3 or. 4?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EddyBlingzz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
then what are??

You make me laugh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
then what are??

You make me laugh grin
I guess dribbling like Hazard grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
iheanyi40:
I guess dribbling like Hazard grin grin
You mean dribbling like a headless chicken ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
unchanged team.....

jeez, loads of sweaty players in this city team.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK, here's today's starting line-up:
De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Blind;
Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera; Mata, Young,
Rooney.
?Subs: Valdes, Rafael, Rojo, McNair,
Januzaj, Di Maria, Falcao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thank you Rob Green.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
That QPR goalie shaaa undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Stvpid goalkeeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
na ogun go kill dis qpr keeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling,
Jones, Blind, Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Mata,
Young, Rooney

United subs: Valdes, Rafael, Rojo, McNair,
Januzaj, Di Maria, Falcao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
coogar:

what about kaka?
best in the world for 3 months and disappeared shortly after - this is why messi & ronaldo have to be worshipped.

they have been the top two in the last 7 years. no other player has been able to break their duopoly. this is why i think they are infinitely greater than any of their predecessors.

Lol Kaka went of the map too,but he had a catalog of niggling injury problems and his body basically broke down.

Ronaldo and Messi are the first to play at such high levels for such an extended period in modern times.
u can compare only with pele, di stefano, eusebio,cryuff, beckenbauer e.t.c
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rob Green is a well documented calamity keeper, how such keepers keep getting EPL jobs is left to Ifa to decipher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
herrera is a witch.

5 shots on target, 5 goals.
what a stat!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg where our 5 and 6
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Man city's speed and movement is too much for us. D likes of Blind, Carrick, Fellaini, Mata better buckle up else we are in trouble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ashley YOUNG!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (14298) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.