Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894916 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 19, 2015
ESPN Player ratings

Player Ratings (1-10; 10=best. Players introduced after 70 minutes get no rating):

GK Sergio Romero, 6 -- The goalkeeper hasn't had much to do in his first two games, but on Tuesday he looked more dodgy. He might have done better on the own goal, but god knows what was going on when he hesitated with that back pass in the second half that nearly led to a Brugge equaliser.

DF Matteo Darmian, 8 -- It's hard to tell whether Darmian looks great because he is great, or because he's an actual right-back and not Antonio Valencia. The Brugge wingers didn't get much joy from him, and he did an excellent job in supporting Juan Mata on the right. His crossing still needs a bit of work though.

DF Chris Smalling, 8 -- Another solid performance from Smalling, who regularly outmuscled opponents. He came close to scoring at the end too, only for his header from yards out to go straight to the keeper.

DF Daley Blind, 8 -- After all the worries ahead of the season, it's been so far so good for the Dutchman. He's claimed that what he lacks in height he can make up for in brains, and he showed that to be the case on Tuesday evening. Usually in the right position and competent in the tackle.

DF Luke Shaw, 8 -- It looks as though the extra training in Dubai is paying off for Shaw. He looks fitter and stronger than he ever has in a United shirt. His pace was alarming at times. In the second half, after carelessly giving the ball away, he kicked it up a gear, sprinted to win the ball back, then legged it up the pitch to start the move that should have ended with Depay's hat trick.

MF Michael Carrick, 6 -- Fairly anonymous before he was substituted, other than deflecting Brugge's free kick into United's goal in the first half. He was hesitant on the ball at times and lacked in creativity, but redeemed himself somewhat with the ball in to Depay for the equaliser.

MF Morgan Schneiderlin, 7 -- Another solid performance from the new midfielder, as he showed he wasn't overawed by the occasion of playing Champions League football.

MF Juan Mata, 8 -- The Spaniard has seemingly made the position his own now and is playing with confidence in each game. He played some lovely balls forward and linked up nicely with Darmian on the right wing.

MF Adnan Januzaj, 7 -- Having been rewarded for his goal against Aston Villa on Friday, Januzaj started the game well and got behind the Brugge defence on a few occasions. In the second half he tired and it was no surprise when he was substituted off.

MF Memphis Depay, 9 -- After struggling to find his feet in his first two games, Depay showed everyone exactly what he was capable of on Tuesday. He scored two fantastic goals and put in a brilliant ball for United's third to put his team in a much more favourable position for the second leg. He might still be disappointed he didn't score more though, as he had another couple of good chances he might have put away on a different day.

FW Wayne Rooney, 6 -- Under plenty of scrutiny for his recent form, Rooney didn't do an awful lot to prove his critics wrong against Brugge. He did better in the second half, having a shot that just cleared the crossbar, as well as executing a lovely flick which Depay should have buried. However, his concentration was still lacking too often and he didn't contribute much to the victory.

Substitutes:

MF Bastian Schweinsteiger, 6 -- A solid performance in the second half for Carrick's half-time replacement. Again, not something spectacular, but he largely kept possession well for United.

FW Javier Hernandez, NR -- He wasn't on long enough to do too much damag,e having replaced Januzaj in the 72nd minute, but it was a bright start to his United return. It was his pace and skill which saw Brugge go down to 10 men.

MF Marouane Fellaini, NR -- Having missed United's opening two games through suspension, the Belgian showed Van Gaal exactly what he can offer after subbing on for Rooney in the 84th minute. Fellaini scored an all-important goal in the final seconds, which ensured United got the 3-1 win they deserved.
They were spot on wit Carrick's rating. he shouldn't be starting in the first place!! If Herrera started yesterday, we'd ve killed the game off as at first half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, this is too much, wetin happen na, kindly retract those words sir, no be ur fellow Man u fan??
bros i joined nairaland over 9 yrs ago to discuss issues but some twats just can reason properly but to abuse so i have no reason not to hit them up a la shakur's style that man child signed up to yab his superiors
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
ESPN Player ratings

They were spot on wit Carrick's rating. he shouldn't be starting in the first place!! If Herrera started yesterday, we'd ve killed the game off as at first half
januzaj got a 7 and rooney got a 6 the person that did this rating must be a nairaland muppet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, this is too much, wetin happen na, kindly retract those words sir, no be ur fellow Man u fan??
Forget the dog that hired choir gown n posed as a graduate on NL when his mates r busy showing off success. The ediot hv no respect for his parents that's why he chose to insult another. The reason I decided to stop yesterday was cos even if u try to educate the senile drunk from now till next year ,he will not stop displaying his rented matric gown on NL. Omo ale jati jati grin

Na all this f00ls de go Thailand de disgrace their fatherland. I hv seen folks who registered on NL since '06 n not mk noise about it but this rotten corpse thinks he deserves an award for registering on NL nine years ago grin Is this not the height of stцpidity?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
januzaj got a 7 and rooney got a 6 the person that did this rating must be a nairaland muppet
This is daily mail ratings:
Manchester United (4-2-3-1): Romero 6, Darmian 6, Smalling 7, Blind 6.5, Shaw 7, Carrick 5.5 (Schweinsteiger 46, 6), Schneiderlin 6.5, Mata 6.5, Januzaj 6 (Hernandez 72, 6), Depay 8, Rooney 5.5 (Fellaini 83) lipsrsealed grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2015
mehn.... all the papers are ruthless on Rooney and why shouldn't they.... the difference between him and chicharito was there for all to see. A striker playing as one compared to a midfielder pretending to be a striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
This is daily mail ratings:
Manchester United (4-2-3-1): Romero 6, Darmian 6, Smalling 7, Blind 6.5, Shaw 7, Carrick 5.5 (Schweinsteiger 46, 6), Schneiderlin 6.5, Mata 6.5, Januzaj 6 (Hernandez 72, 6), Depay 8, Rooney 5.5 (Fellaini 83) lipsrsealed grin

Darmian shud be 7, while Janujaz shud be 5.5 the rest are fair. This Darmian guy will end up being our silent best player. He has managed his position very well. Until he meets montero, Hazard and Payet sha.

The team is improving even with the supposed unbalanced sentiments we still feel they have.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
If not cos of Grandpa Bingo I would hv dropped my thoughts on the match yesterday. So here it is.

It's too early for the Depay/Hazard comparison

Like I said yesterday, u can't start comparing Memphis to Eden just cos of one good match as hazard has been at Bus Fc since three years n has shown his quality throughout those years. Memphis is just new n needs time to still impress in a new league so he doesn't need all this pressure n certainly he doesn't need our high expectations yet. Let the guy enjoy his game first n den after this season ,we can now start the comparison.

Maroune "Afro Man" Fellaini still brings something to this team

I know that the new signings will push him back to the bench when he returns from his suspension in the EPL but I believe he gives us another dimension to our attack like he did last season, I expect to see him more in the team in coming matches.

Wayne Rooney played well yesterday

We all know Wazza has been shiit for long but he had a decent game yesterday. This was his best display since the Tottenham thrashing last season n like I said b4 the match ,let's give him till December n see what he will offer.

Chris Smalling is improving game by game

I remember in 2012/2013 season when Johnny Evans suddenly bursted out in the open n we all were surprised considering how shiit he had been for long n I can tell u that few including me never expected the sudden solidness at the back Chris is currently offering. We wish him an injury free season.

Our play improved as opposed to the last two matches

Not to shout too much shaa but we all saw an improved performance by the team yesterday as there was a sense of urgency n intent in their play. Yes the slow buildup play n ridiculous back passes r still present ,we hope the team continues in this trend.

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
Januzaj had more contributions than Rooney last night. The fact that Rooney improved from his previous show of shame doesn't mean spectators should become brain-dead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
AncientJerk:

what i find quite interesting is that Memphis and Januzaj are about the same age (20 & 21 i think),play similar positions and have similiar natural attributes (pace, skill) but the gulf in maturity, performance and achievement is overwhelming. If i were Januzaj i would see Memphis as a major rival especially after having been United's golden boy just two seasons ago.
Decision making are usually not young players' strongest attribute but it develops with experience. It's still rather poor from Memphis & Januzaj so I expect equal improvement from both.
I hope they both become legends with MUFC, alongside Pereira & Lingard!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

And?
You have been mocking the Depay guy since he was signed.
Now that he has forced you to eat a di.ck you come here on this miserable face-saving mission.

Guy go and sleep and deal with the fact that your Ikedia is overrated.
Forced me to eat what? against brugge? U need cane....
My Oscar scored two against Juve, sit down......

U deal and digest the fact that he is King of EPL....And no amount of Mourning, Jealousy or Hatred can change that......
U only argue with opinions not fact....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

U deal and digest the fact that he is King of EPL....And no amount of Mourning, Jealousy or Hatred can change that......

And this little boy refuses to learn.

The Ikedia you have been touting as the best player in the world has not had any kind of impact against worse minnows than Brugge in times past and you are here ranting about jealousy. 5 goals in three seasons says it all and you are here typing nonsense.

Abeg find software un-hide your guy Hazard. He came 6th in FIFPRO voting and we won't hear again.
He has been hiding since the season began. The Depay you've been mocking has already gotten off his season to a good start and you are here forming analyst with infantile retorts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
Forget the dog that hired choir gown n posed as a graduate on NL when his mates r busy showing off success. The ediot hv no respect for his parents that's why he chose to insult another. The reason I decided to stop yesterday was cos even if u try to educate the senile drunk from now till next year ,he will not stop displaying his rented matric gown on NL. Omo ale jati jati grin

Na all this f00ls de go Thailand de disgrace their fatherland. I hv seen folks who registered on NL since '06 n not mk noise about it but this rotten corpse thinks he deserves an award for registering on NL nine years ago grin Is this not the height of stцpidity?

Right hook. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2015
PietroRico:
Should Memphis keep up with this performance, it'll only be a matter of time before Rooney begins to claim the left wing to be his best position grin

Memphis didn't play 9. So there is no clash of position. Moreover, is Memphis not suppose to be our next great player? He should be our next world class player.

Rooney's best position is the number 10. I said this in all my comments since I came here, even to last summer. That is where he has played all his life that he is known for as Wayne Rooney. Even the commentator said it last night that Rooney is better playing in the number 10 than number 9. He can also excell in the number 9 which I am sure he will deliver this season if he doesn't get injured. With the personal we have, it is better to let Rooney play the number 9 while number 10 is left for Mata, Depay and Fellaini.

Rooney is doing well to avoid injuries. If he should force his body beyond his fitness, he might get hamstring injury or get caught in a bad tackle from a fitter defender. He is looking to break the England goal scoring record and he knows this is the last chance he has to do it, between now and July, after which Harry Kane might take his place in the English team.

Let's see how it goes. Rooney has a way of stepping up beyond competition. Before the world cup, many English fans called for him to be dropped. In the world cup he was the only English forward who did something. He contributed to the two goals England scored by way of Assist and goal. He hit the bar in another attempt. The third match he was rested and England front led by Sturbridge were horrible without him. That was the end of the criticism. Since then he has gone to score many goals playing behind Wekbeck /Sturbridge or in front of Sterling. His partnership with Sterling is becoming a delight to watch. He is even outperforming Sterling - in the last three or four competitive games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2015
nyabinghi:

Rooney's big personality is playing a role here in him being over scrutinized coupled with the fact that he is already under the knife.

Even Memphis said he missed two great chances. This two great chances were provided by Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

The Ikedia you have been touting as the best player in the world has not had any kind of impact against worse minnows than Brugge in times past and you are here ranting about jealousy. 5 goals in three seasons says it all and you are here typing nonsense.

Abeg find software un-hide your guy Hazard. He came 6th in FIFPRO voting and we won't hear again.
He has been hiding since the season began. The Depay you've been mocking has already gotten off his season to a good start and you are here forming analyst with infantile retorts.
What kinda dude rate players after 3games......
6th in FIFPRO, the only one from EPL in top ten.....
Because he is Hazard, he is not allowed to have a poor form........

Overrated by UEFA,PFA and FIFA........ This is not making sense.......
If Depay plays for Chelsea, He would av been loaned to a country in every continent, Traore has similar stats to him in Holland and you won't hear Fans making noise about him
Difference in Quality.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

And because Hazard hasn't played to expectations in just 2 matches yl Depay had a brace last night is enuf reason to judge dem and suddenly rate him better than Hazard??
When there are still over 40 matches to play, this is just August, season ends in May, what kinda Man u fan are you.

Messi didn't play to expectations against Bilbao, Suarez too, does that make them useless already??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
SailorXY:
Januzaj had more contributions than Rooney last night. The fact that Rooney improved from his previous show of shame doesn't mean spectators should become brain-dead.

Rooney did better than Mata and Januzaj.

Mata was one of those who delayed our play at the middle of the park. Hope he is not getting tired already. Team rotation will soon be called into play, or at least international break is near.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

Club brugge wey dey play like mumu, I'll see how the Depay will fair against better oppositions....make UEFA first knack dem PSG or Atletico for group stage, Depay go know what's up.

When Kompany, Mangala, Yaya and Zabaleta catch am home and away Ds season....I'll see how e will successfully dribble past them and score sweet goals like he did yesterday.

Sanchez, Ozil and Mata wey be him boss sef no say EPL no be shere shere.

Small Boi wey never play 5 matches and won the MOTM. them don start to dey tell us say e better pass Hazard.

Later dem go say Chelsea sabi hype player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Club brugge wey dey play like mumu, I'll see how the Depay will fair against better oppositions....make UEFA first knack dem PSG or Atletico for group stage, Depay go know what's up.

When Kompany, Mangala, Yaya and Zabaleta catch am home and away Ds season....I'll see how e will successfully dribble past them and score sweet goals like he did yesterday.

Sanchez, Ozil and Mata wey be him boss sef no say EPL no be shere shere.

Lolzzz....The boy actually good, if he keeps improving he might reach Oxlade's level......I like him sha

U know United fans have been soo desperate for success lately, the need a Messiah..... Hence,the whole Delay hype
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

Lolzzz....The boy actually good, if he keeps improving he might reach Oxlade's level......I like him sha

U know United fans have been soo desperate for success lately, the need a Messiah..... Hence,the whole Delay hype
No one says he's not good, even Januzaj is good buh saying Depay is suddenly better than Hazard just because he scored 2 against Brugge is just really ridiculous.... I mean, when was the last tym, Brugge made UCL group stage?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

No one says he's not good, even Januzaj is good buh saying Depay is suddenly better than Hazard just because he scored 2 against Brugge is just really ridiculous.... I mean, when was the last tym, Brugge made UCL group stage?
Oh yea, thanks for reminding me.....
Januzaj is better than Depay.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

And because Hazard hasn't played to expectations in just 2 matches yl Depay had a brace last night is enuf reason to judge dem and suddenly rate him better than Hazard??
When there are still over 40 matches to play, this is just August, season ends in May, what kinda Man u fan are you.

Messi didn't play to expectations against Bilbao, Suarez too, does that make them useless already??
Show me where i did the above or be quiet forever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

What kinda dude rate players after 3games......
6th in FIFPRO, the only one from EPL in top ten.....
Because he is Hazard, he is not allowed to have a poor form........

Overrated by UEFA,PFA and FIFA........ This is not making sense.......
If Depay plays for Chelsea, He would av been loaned to a country in every continent, Traore has similar stats to him in Holland and you won't hear Fans making noise about him
Difference in Quality.....

This is why i hate arguing with folks like you.

You people sing his praises to the highest of heavens yet the best he can get is 6th place in FIFPro ranking.

Please answer why your Hazard has only 3 goals from open play after 3 seasons at Chelsea in the UCL. You in particular have been mocking the fella, and when he has a good game we remind you of all the hogwash you typed in the past, you now try hard to sound intelligent.

Oga leave us and our Depay alone. When your Oluomo Ikedia gets to win WPOTY as many of you keep talking , then you can remind me of this discussion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

This is why i hate arguing with folks like you.

You people sing his praises to the highest of heavens yet the best he can get is 6th place in FIFPro ranking.

Please answer why your Hazard has only 3 goals from open play after 3 seasons at Chelsea in the UCL. You in particular have been mocking the fella, and when he has a good game we remind you of all the hogwash you typed in the past, you now try hard to sound intelligent.

Oga leave us and our Depay alone. When your Oluomo Ikedia gets to win WPOTY as many of you keep talking , then you can remind me of this discussion.
Show me where rubbished Depay
Show me where I said Hazard will win WPOTY

The only thing I remember saying is that he is not a game changer, which m yet to be proven wrong.......

U should know by now m not buying those cheap insults from U.. stop it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2015
elampiro:

Memphis didn't play 9. So there is no clash of position. Moreover, is Memphis not suppose to be our next great player? He should be our next world class player.

Rooney's best position is the number 10. I said this in all my comments since I came here, even to last summer. That is where he has played all his life that he is known for as Wayne Rooney. Even the commentator said it last night that Rooney is better playing in the number 10 than number 9. He can also excell in the number 9 which I am sure he will deliver this season if he doesn't get injured. With the personal we have, it is better to let Rooney play the number 9 while number 10 is left for Mata, Depay and Fellaini.

Rooney is doing well to avoid injuries. If he should force his body beyond his fitness, he might get hamstring injury or get caught in a bad tackle from a fitter defender. He is looking to break the England goal scoring record and he knows this is the last chance he has to do it, between now and July, after which Harry Kane might take his place in the English team.

Let's see how it goes. Rooney has a way of stepping up beyond competition. Before the world cup, many English fans called for him to be dropped. In the world cup he was the only English forward who did something. He contributed to the two goals England scored by way of Assist and goal. He hit the bar in another attempt. The third match he was rested and England front led by Sturbridge were horrible without him. That was the end of the criticism. Since then he has gone to score many goals playing behind Wekbeck /Sturbridge or in front of Sterling. His partnership with Sterling is becoming a delight to watch. He is even outperforming Sterling - in the last three or four competitive games.
Haba Bros, person no fit use Rooney joke again?
Why was he now unnecessarily competing with rvp... If 10 is his best position.. .

Agreeing with u brings me back to the point in the joke.. He wants to be the star and central player to the team by any means possible, even if it means coveting a position that isn't his (rvp)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
There are many players rating out there. Each with its own opinion. Many put Rooney above several players.

Darmian: A smart, energetic display by the right-back. Unlike his colleague on the other flank he got back smartly to cover the pacey Diaby but did not allow Brugge’s threat to curb his attacking enthusiasm. 7

Smalling: Another rock-solid performance from the centre-back, who showed sharp positional sense when Brugge looked to counter. 7

Blind: Looks to be an ideal centre-back in a Louis Van Gaal side. He brings the ball forward neatly from the back and, whilst his pace was at times exposed, he positioned himself well. 6

Shaw: Consistently found wanting defensively as Dierckx slipped in behind time and again. As exciting as he can be in attack, he was a liability at the back. 5

ChrisSmalling.jpg
Rock solid: Chris Smalling impressed at Old Trafford

Carrick: Lacked the pace to deal with Brugge’s counters and, on more than one occasion, panicked when the opponents pressed high up the field. Put himself in a poor position as he deflected in the opener. 4

Schneiderlin: Already looking like the foundation on which United can build their midfield in the years to come. Intercepted and tackled well, providing the energy and drive his more senior colleagues could not. 7

Mata: Though he remains a creative threat, he looks somewhat neutered on the right flank. His game tonight was rather one-track, drifting infield and passing the ball elsewhere. 6

Januzaj: Failed to build on a pleasing appearance at Villa Park, with wayward passing and poor decision-making marring his game. Once more his willingness to go down under the slightest of contact blighted his performance. 5

MemphisDepay.jpg
Star: Memphis Depay impressed with two goals in the first half
Memphis: What a thrilling performance from the forward. From the moment he crafted his wonderful opener, beating five players before firing in, he played with menace and drive. Deserved a hat-trick and with more patience in front of goal he would have had it. 8

Rooney: Two contrasting halves from the United skipper. In the first he was anonymous and off the pace. In the second he looked re-energised, with a beautiful back-heeled flick from a Shaw cross showing he still has the skill to wow. 6

Schweinsteiger: Shielded the back four without much difficulty in the second half. He still looks very slow but showed real leadership, pointing and positioning his colleagues throughout. 7

Hernandez: An energetic addition late on, his hard-running forced Brugge defender Mechele into a careless foul; the red card he received effectively ended the threat of an equaliser. 6

Fellaini: His 10-minute cameo may have decided the tie. The opposition could not deal with his physicality and his headed goal gave United the breathing room that they may well need. 7
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/player-ratings-manchester-united-vs-club-brugge-a2906076.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

Show me where rubbished Depay
Show me where I said Hazard will win WPOTY

The only thing I remember saying is that he is not a game changer, which m yet to be proven wrong.......

U should know by now m not buying those cheap insults from U.. stop it

Apologies if you feel insulted.

But you started this whole thing by bringing me into it. I only pulled up Hazard's records in the UCL since he joined you people, and that was enough to set you off.

You really want to tell me that you've not mocked Depay in the past?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
No let elampiro hear u o grin
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
From goal.com.

This one put Rooney above Mata and Januzaj. Appeared to have marked down Damian for that back pass as a few others did.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
PietroRico:
Haba Bros, person no fit use Rooney joke again?
Why was he now unnecessarily competing with rvp... If 10 is his best position.. .

Agreeing with u brings me back to the point in the joke.. He wants to be the star and central player to the team by any means possible, even if it means coveting a position that isn't his (rvp)

Rooney never had a problem with Van Persie. It was about Kagawa. How many times will I say this?

Rooney had no problem playing behind Welbeck, Chicharito and Welbeck, Sturbridge, in the national team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joshkid(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2015
SailorXY:
chisos...easy laushocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.