Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8918010 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
SailorXY:
Januzaj had more contributions than Rooney last night. The fact that Rooney improved from his previous show of shame doesn't mean spectators should become brain-dead.
can you list the flash points januzaj created yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
This is daily mail ratings:
Manchester United (4-2-3-1): Romero 6, Darmian 6, Smalling 7, Blind 6.5, Shaw 7, Carrick 5.5 (Schweinsteiger 46, 6), Schneiderlin 6.5, Mata 6.5, Januzaj 6 (Hernandez 72, 6), Depay 8, Rooney 5.5 (Fellaini 83) lipsrsealed grin
another site gave darmian 8, so the ratings are highly skewed, calculate the percentage skewness between 8 and 6 and show me how effective the ratings are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
RuuDie:

LVG out!
cheesy Boss mi, why now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

And this little boy refuses to learn.

The Ikedia you have been touting as the best player in the world has not had any kind of impact against worse minnows than Brugge in times past and you are here ranting about jealousy. 5 goals in three seasons says it all and you are here typing nonsense.

Abeg find software un-hide your guy Hazard. He came 6th in FIFPRO voting and we won't hear again.
He has been hiding since the season began. The Depay you've been mocking has already gotten off his season to a good start and you are here forming analyst with infantile retorts.
go watch hazard vs Maribor fc in UCL last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

Show me where i did the above or be quiet forever.

was is not u and dope jemi talking about them....Check d previous page to see where he stated that Depay > Hazard

Did u not agree with him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

And because Hazard hasn't played to expectations in just 2 matches yl Depay had a brace last night is enuf reason to judge dem and suddenly rate him better than Hazard??
When there are still over 40 matches to play, this is just August, season ends in May, what kinda Man u fan are you.

Messi didn't play to expectations against Bilbao, Suarez too, does that make them useless already??
he should go n watch hazard vs Maribor (UCL match last season).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney never had a problem with Van Persie. It was about Kagawa. How many times will I say this?

Rooney had no problem playing behind Welbeck, Chicharito and Welbeck, Sturbridge, in the national team.
has Rooney ever been quoted claiming no9 to be his best position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

was is not u and dope jemi talking about them....Check d previous page to see where he stated that Depay > Hazard

If you have nothing to say, be quiet.
Thank you.
hensben:
he should go n watch hazard vs Maribor (UCL match last season).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Oh!! Am sorry. U were saying??
When you qualify let us have a chat... Maybe you think you are through!
A rude shock awaits ya all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2015
StarBoard:

If you have nothing to say, be quiet.
Thank you.

Look at you, you don't av to be insultive to pass a point, he stated it that Depay > Hazard, he dribbles, he assists, he scores, he's better than Hazard, why are u acting like you didnt see it??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Y'all are known for saying silly and ridiculous things on this board, just on Friday, one of your comrades was already labelling depay a flop, even going as far as saying of the season and was quickly corrected by one intelligent dude, so tell me why I shouldn't compare depay to ikedia after one game?

It is safe to say depay has been better than hazard this season cause the lad has two goals and one assist to his name while ikedia has 0goals, 0assists and Hidden to his name

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
When you qualify let us have a chat... Maybe you think you are through! A rude shock awaits ya all!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Y'all are known for saying silly and ridiculous things on this board, just on Friday, one of your comrades was already labelling depay a flop, even going as far as saying of the season and was quickly corrected by one intelligent dude, so tell me why I shouldn't compare depay to ikedia after one game?

It is safe to say depay has been better than hazard this season cause the lad has two goals and one assist to his name while ikedia has 0goals, 0assists and Hidden to his name
Must you lie to score points or ur reasoning faculty is just really shallow, who amongst Chelsea fan wud name Depay a flop after just a game??
Just stop lying please.
Why shud we be obsessed with a 21 year old who hasn't played even 5 matches for Man Utd?
Nawa for u o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Must you lie to score points or ur reasoning faculty is just really shallow, who amongst Chelsea fan wud name Depay a flop after just a game??
Just stop lying please.
Why shud we be obsessed with a 21 year old who hasn't played even 5 matches for Man Utd?
Nawa for u o
cos u didn't do d aforementioned, doesn't mean someone else didn't. Stop calling people liar cos u see urself as Intelligent you fall hand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Just stop lying please.
Nawa for u o

YOU ARE MAD

AirborneLacer:
Memphis Depay put up yet another horrendous display last nite.

Coogar are we looking at the flop of the season?

DarkSkinBwoy:

I never knew two matches make up a season, thanks for the new info

The dude later said this

DarkSkinBwoy:

Whether it was a question or an inference, it still doesn't make sense

Why you'd go as far as saying "of the season" is what beats me and pretty much everyone else when the dude has played only two games, if he was halfway into the season, then your question or whatever would have been justified, but only two games and you've started mentioning a whole season, I never see that kind thing before

I'm not here for prolonged arguments, i'm done with this, no need replying

And you said this

Chelseafan1:

Leave story broda, even Hazard wey be the reigning EPL best player, some of ur comrades still dey call am useless and a senseless dribbler.... who is Depay??

Hazard started impressing right from the get go till date!
No be shere shere....cheesygrin

And you are here denying ever questioning depay and acting like you weren't there when that nigga said that

Pathological liars and bloody hypocrites, that's what y'all are, Now FOH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
PietroRico:
has Rooney ever been quoted claiming no9 to be his best position?

Yes.

But this doesn't have anything to do with Van Persie. He said so only after RVP had departed. Also, Ferguson said the number 10 is Rooney's best. Andy Cole said playing behind another striker in a tadem is Rooney's best. So this means it's the number 10.

In 2009 Rooney requested to be played as a striker. So SAF played him and Berbatov. Now he made a case to be played as a striker in the absence of another established striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

YOU ARE MAD

The dude later said this

And you said this

And you are here denying ever questioning depay and acting like you weren't there when that nigga said that

Stop typing and replying me like a deranged dog on heat, if u were reasonable and sensible enuf, u wud know that Lacer never called him a flop of the season as ur phoolish sef made it seem earlier with your senseless post.

He was asking Coogar a question, you glorified animal.
GTFOH, certified douchebag.
Hazard-obsessed Bastard!!!!!
I keep wondering if you ever passed through school at all??
Are we looking at the flop of the season is a question, Mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2015
grin
dopeJemi:

YOU ARE MAD

The dude later said this

And you said this

After spinning a blue web of lies, the chelshite boy finally gets nabbed! Oh lord why?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

After spinning a blue web of lies, the chelshite boy finally gets nabbed! Oh lord why?

I never knew the iddiiot is such an ars.ehole, can u imagine the nonsense he has been typing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Stop typing and replying me like a deranged dog on heat, if u were reasonable and sensible enuf, u wud know that Lacer never called him a flop of the season as ur phoolish sef made it seem earlier with your senseless post.

He was asking Coogar a question, you glorified animal.
GTFOH, u certified douchebag.
Hazard-obsessed Bastard!!!!!
I keep wondering if you ever passed through school at all??
Are we looking at the flop of the season is a question, Mad man.

You must be a cock juggling thunder cu.nt and a feedbag material

What would warrant such idiotic question just after Two games when a cum dumpster like you said there are over 40 games to play, that is the most idiotic question ever asked and it's no surprise it's coming from your dead ass thread

You are a cretin and dipstick that should have been born during the time of slave trade, look at this spastic wondering if I passed through school when you repeated a class 5 times, your school passed through you, you serial self-servicer

Bring it on, i'll feast on your already dead brain today

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I never knew the iddiiot is such an ars.ehole, can u imagine the nonsense he has been typing?

You see how idiotic you are, the person you quoted was actually referring to your sorry ass, how stoopid can you get, uh? obviously the dude said "chelshit fan boy" and yet this DumbFnck thinks he's on his side

What a cun.t

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2015
elampiro:

Yes.

But this doesn't have anything to do with Van Persie. He said so only after RVP had departed. Also, Ferguson said the number 10 is Rooney's best. Andy Cole said playing behind another striker in a tadem is Rooney's best. So this means it's the number 10.

In 2009 Rooney requested to be played as a striker. So SAF played him and Berbatov. Now he made a case to be played as a striker in the absence of another established striker.
so it's just coincidence that he started to sulk after rvp began to take all the plaudits playing the number 9, even when he knew his own best position was 10...

The 9 position suddenly became his dream challenge.. . Alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

You must be a cock juggling thunder cu.nt and a feedbag material

What would warrant such idiotic question just after Two games when a cum dumpster like you said there are over 40 games to play, that is the most idiotic question ever asked and it's no surprise it's coming from your dead ass thread

You are a cretin and dipstick that should have been born during the time of slave trade, look at this spastic wondering if I passed through school when you repeated a class 5 times, your school passed through you, you serial self-servicer

Bring it on, i'll feast on your already dead brain today
Ogbeni....shut ur trap and go smoke dust to get busy.
Anuofia.
Uncultured e-goat.....why didn't u attack him when he said so??

No one has ever compared Eden to any of ur players yet u lot have been comparing him with just about any winger, were u not the same rettard who compared him to Bolasie?

First, it was Januzaj, later flop Di maria. now its Depay.

Sensible men in the game compared Eden to greats cr7 and Messi, abi u no dey read am online ?

I'm done trading words with you, keep wallowing in ur stupidity.

Omo ale jati jati....elenu rirun, olofo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

You dey mind the mistake of a human being, he's one of the dumbest posters they have on the chelsea thread, people support chelsea but the asslicker supports hazard

Go to their thread, only the likes of keshup, hens'head, Lordfagao analyse games with him and they are all dumb, the dumbest posters in their thread

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2015
another game and yet rooney couldn't find the net.
how are we going to win anything with this ponderous albatross known as wayne rooney. i am yet to see a bigger liability in the premier league. £300k per week and yet fellaini came on and scored within 6 minutes.

i am worried..........

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Ogbeni....shut ur trap and go smoke dust to get busy.
Anuofia.
Uncultured e-goat.....why didn't u attack him when he said so??

No one has ever compared Eden to any of ur players yet u lot have been comparing him with just about any winger, were u not the same rettard who compared him to Bolasie?

First, it was Januzaj, later flop Di maria. now its Depay.

Sensible men in the game compared Eden to greats cr7 and Messi, abi u no dey read am online ?

I'm done trading words with you, keep wallowing in ur stupidity.

Omo ale jati jati....elenu rirun, olofo

Oh! So you now asking why I didn't attack him when he said it? So you now agree what he said was crap... I didn't reply him cause he got a reserved and yet killer reply and guess what, the dude got 11likes, 11likes on your home turf, that's to tell you all lack basic knowledge of anything in life not just football

You are a dipstick, a dumb fellow and shi.t sucker, nigga i'm waiting for more jibes, trade words with me abeg, i'm waiting, if I don't make you wish you could just die now change my name

I repeat, YOU ARE MAD

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Oh boy, the rumour is getting big & bigger......P.E.D.R.O & M.U.L.L.E.R Hmmm, time "may" tell dough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
januzaj got a 7 and rooney got a 6 the person that did this rating must be a nairaland muppet

I agree. Rooney made more contribution than Januzaj. It's even visible to the blind!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
coogar:
another game and yet rooney couldn't find the net.
how are we going to win anything with this ponderous albatross known as wayne rooney. i am yet to see a bigger liability in the premier league. £300k per week and yet fellaini came on and scored within 6 minutes.

i am worried..........
He definitely will eventually come good, the fact that hes having a slow start doesn't mean he'll be a flop all thru the season.

We fans are just always impatient, we wud rather have our players hit the ground running from the get go....look at how Fabregas became useless towards the end of last season even tho he started well.

Only if the coach can let him rest for like 3 games and allow Chicha play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Manchester United drop interest in signing Barcelona forward Pedro #SSNHQ

OK by me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

What's your say now?

When i made that comment, we weren't playing well, but we were playing better than our previous matches. But we played well in the second half. A team can improve in few minutes.

That said, last night's game was Man Utd's best game since preseason. We played with flair and fluidity. But please let's not get carried away. This is Brugge and not a top team, so let's hope they keep the momentum up. Also, the Depay-Hazard comparison is atrocious. Depay looks promising and headed for the top. If he continues like this, we've another CR7 in our hands. But he can't be compared to Hazard FOR NOW. Hazard bests him, but he can out-match Hazard if he's consistent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2015
sinizia:

When i made that comment, we weren't playing well, but we were playing better than our previous matches. But we played well in the second half. A team can improve in few minutes.

That said, last night's game was Man Utd's best game since preseason. We played with flair and fluidity. But please let's not get carried away. This is Brugge and not a top team, so let's hope they keep the momentum up. Also, the Depay-Hazard comparison is atrocious. Depay looks promising and headed for the top. If he continues like this, we've another CR7 in our hands. But he can't be compared to Hazard FOR NOW. Hazard bests him, but he can out-match Hazard if he's consistent.

God bless ur reasoning my man, I agree with u 100%, consistency is key, I don't know ow some fans just argue and draw up unnecessary and silly comparison just to bring a player down.
I watched his goals yesterday again and I was like wow! but that's just a game, Eden has delivered much more than that.

Do u stillvRemember Oscars debut brace against Juventus?? where's Oscar today??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.