Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8917497 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
u hv failed to see that he is trolling n not being serious ,when u enter another wahala u will start to cry up and down
Have you eaten today?? smileysmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ladies sneh and gentleman sneh grin sad cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bastian asked to leave >> Bayern view him as dispensable given his recent record with the team>> Name a very low price to just get him away>> Man Utd snaps up the player

Bayern buys an upgrade in Vidal

Bayern Happy, Man Utd sold a crock. MAGAd as usual
You bought an upgrade? Again clutching @ anything! How does this mean Bastian didn't demand a transfer?? Don't forget Bastian is playing on same wages he was @ Bayern, so you can't come up with that maga nonsense.
He is here cuz he wants to be here, time will tell if the juice is worth the squeeze cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Have you eaten today?? smileysmiley
Pedro to Mane.... No appetite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
LOL! Scummies how far? grin

When I came on this thread some weeks ago that it is heart wrenching to be a manure fan in this transfer window, some of you scumtwats nearly yanked my neck out. cheesy grin cheesy

Who remembers the case of those 3 Spanish lawyers that pretended to be agents of manure, and how manure fans were excited about a fake deal?

It is ridiculous that every transfer season, you fans are the butt of all jokes on the cyberspace. cheesy Una trophylessness is extending into how many seasons now? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chelsea na player robber....Gary Cahill wanted to sign for Arsenal from bolton b4 chelsea thief him,Mohammed Salah was about to sign for liverpool before chelsea block road,,,,Willan was bought inside the Aeroplane to Tottenham hotspurs and now Pedro ! Buhari must prosecute chelsea
man utd fans will be vexing so hard. E pele. E sentima mokan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:
Sadio Mane. Now, that's a player no one else will hijack.
Bwahahahahahahahaha cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
SailorXY:
You bought an upgrade? Again clutching @ anything! How does this mean Bastian didn't demand a transfer?? Don't forget Bastian is playing on same wages he was @ Bayern, so you can't come up with that maga nonsense.
He is here cuz he wants to be here, time will tell if the juice is worth the squeeze cool

Vidal is clearly an upgrade on Bastian at this point younger and fitter. He is on the same wage and we have been looking for a way to get rid of the wage.

Its like someone taking a burden off you. He is there because he wanted to be there and 2. Bayern were eager to sell him even for peanuts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:
LVG said he wanted many players Woodward thought he said Mane
Lmfao....Bigkesh, you be weyrey walahi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pataki:

When I came on this thread some weeks ago that it is heart wrenching to be a manure fan in this transfer window, some of you scumtwats nearly yanked my neck out. cheesy grin cheesy

Who remembers the case of those 3 Spanish lawyers that pretended to be agents of manure, and how manure fans were excited about a fake deal?

It is ridiculous that every transfer season, you fans are the butt of all jokes on the cyberspace. cheesy Una trophylessness is extending into how many seasons now? grin
This offspring of failure is around again? Your team is quite the success story, winning a treble in two months. Unprecedented!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

What do we need a midfielder for?

We need a striker, they are not top class but good and realistic

It's downgrading going after mane I swear, what's that
Bigkesh, kindly open your Bible to the book of Lamentations chapter 55 vs 100 cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pataki:

You fit get event planner quickly? With this current man utd predicament, you no think say we suppose organize small Praise and worship session for them? or just make boys come freestyle on accapela beats or na testing microphone "testing tue tue" go do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
ollah1:
Chelsea na player robber....Gary Cahill wanted to sign for Arsenal from bolton b4 chelsea thief him,Mohammed Salah was about to sign for liverpool before chelsea block road,,,,Willan was bought inside the Aeroplane to Tottenham hotspurs and now Pedro ! Buhari must prosecute chelsea
I like how trolls are excited at a report that clearly stated Man Utd pulled out of the deal, if we paid millions for fellaini. what's an extra £2m for Pedro?
I see they are all excited to be trolling alongside Dayo. Dayo give them biscuits when you're leaving o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
YOU WIN!
raumdeuter:

Vidal is clearly an upgrade on Bastian at this point younger and fitter. He is on the same wage and we have been looking for a way to get rid of the wage.

Its like someone taking a burden off you. He is there because he wanted to be there and 2. Bayern were eager to sell him even for peanuts

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pataki:

It is ridiculous that every transfer season, you fans are the butt of all jokes on the cyberspace. cheesy Una trophy less ness is extending into how many seasons now? grin
Bwahahahahahahaha.....cheesycheesycheesy
Pataki, please stop!!!
Just stop please!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bigkesh, kindly open your Bible to the book of Lamentations chapter 55 vs 100 cheesycheesy
And the manager of the devil painted red picked up his phone and text demon Woodward saying 'Get me Kane', 'agent' autocorrect change it the 'Mane'...
And behold the scummies are faced with the tragedy called Mane......

U fit try another version
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
ollah1:
We be their boss....we too get mouth cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pataki:

others dey talk assnal fans that have bought only a finished GK Wenger is demanding for refund dey talk. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
leggo:

This offspring of failure is around again? Your team is quite the success story, winning a treble in two months. Unprecedented!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

You fit get event planner quickly? With this current man utd predicament, you no think say we suppose organize small Praise and worship session for them? or just make boys come freestyle on accapela beats or na testing microphone "testing tue tue" go do?

grin cheesy grin

Special Alufa of the day: Pastor T.B Joshua Woodward of Gbogbo-ona Transfer Ministry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

We be their boss....we too get mouth cheesycheesy
Yeah with Cahill, Salah & Willian

World class!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
others dey talk assnal fans that have bought only a finished GK Wenger is demanding for refund dey talk. undecided

No be my fault.....I know you manure fans are frustrated. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761043_pedro_jpega0f4c6a3a33b3b04b7fda688e90e77c0

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
BREAKING: @SouthamptonFC official tells @SkySportsNewsHQ that Sadio Mane is not for sale. More here: http:///uuAL1gxdDP #SSNHQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
Bwahahahaha....U guys are too hilarious, una no go take laugh kill me today o....see finishing!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
BREAKING: @SouthamptonFC official tells @SkySportsNewsHQ that Sadio Mane is not for sale. More here: http:///uuAL1gxdDP #SSNHQ
He is waiting for Mourinho's permission to join United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pataki:

No be my fault.....I know you manure fans are frustrated. grin

Another Epic fail embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
SailorXY:
Yeah with Cahill, Salah & Willian
World class!
None of ur current defender is better than Cahill. He helped Chelsea win the league cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who would sanction a move for Mane when Pedro is in the market? What will mane bring to this team in terms of improvement when we hv d likes of pererra ,januzaj ,young n lingard who r clearly on the same level if not better than Saido? grin grin I just happy say Southampton hv refused to sale any other player this summer n hv rejected the bid. Someone really needs a medical Cech up grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Another Epic fail embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Double post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
You think hiding behind a parked bus make a defender good? How has he fared when no bus is parked by Mouthinho??
Chelseafan1:

None of ur current defender is better than Cahill.
He helped Chelsea win the league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
parrotibaba:

You be werey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.