Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,457 members, 7,961,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9179994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (14388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2013
Many people are angry with Rooney for putting in yet another transfer request, I get that, even I am angry with him. But to say that Rooney is not an important player for man u is criminal, some even go as far as comparing Rooney with Berbatov, COMMON! Berbatov that had one good season for United, he was not even our best player the season he scored 21 goals, Nani was, I could vividly remembered that they called him "flat track bully then" cos he scored most of those goals against very weak opposition.
Rooney has not been in his best this season, accepted, but you can not judge him base on that alone. Our style of play was dire this season except a few games, but check out those games where our play was very impressive you'll find Rooney at the heart of every thing. Even when Ronaldo was getting all the accolade, I personally preferred Rooney cos of his overall contribution. Had Rooney been in good form this season, with the form of Carrick and RVP, we would have seen the best style of play from United this season. This current United team will not be able to challenge consistently without Rooney, he is like our play maker, what we expect from him is just too much. Forget kagawa for the moment, who else do we have upfront. I put it to anybody to name the best 10 players in europe over the last 5 years if rooney will not be there. My prayer is that he should play for another team in EPL if he eventually leave United, then we'll appreciate how good he is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
Rooney > Berbatov every weekday ( including bank holidays) and weekend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2013
coogar:

your biggest weakness is you don't know when to give up after being caught out. if rio made 33 league appearances out of 38, how much cover did his deputy provide? can't you see the folly in your argument?

if you actually followed united that season, you won't mix anything up. the point of having injuries, aged players or inexperienced player is an academic point - it is what replaces the first choice players that matters. in 2007/8, when scholes/carrick weren't up for it, anderson and hargreaves would play(no difference in quality). nani as a backup player had the highest number of assists that season for man utd(our quality was that great) there was no difference between the quality of the starting team and the players on the bench..... unlike 2004/5, 2005/6.

and nistelrooy won all the available trophies in england but the champions league. how many games did ruud play with evra/vidic? how good were evra/vidic in 2006? didnt evra cost us the manchester derby and vidic getring rapëd by crouch at anfield when liverpool knocked united out of the fa cup?

you might have to do a memory check again. you must have watched leeds united, sheffield united or newcastle united! i am 100% sure you didn't watch man utd. evra had only 7 starts, vidic had 9 and yet ruud is meant to have benefitted from this to win the league? grin

united were already out of the champions league by the time vidic/evra arrived in january but elampiro still expected ruud to win the champions league with vidic/rio? grin cheesy bro, i can write everything you know about man utd on a grain of rice!

Is it only Vidic and Evra Noistelrooy played along with? What about Stam, Ferdidand, Silvestre, Heinze, Phil and Garry Neville? Put all the argument together and stop picking bits.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2013
n0m0705: Many people are angry with Rooney for putting in yet another transfer request, I get that, even I am angry with him. But to say that Rooney is not an important player for man u is criminal, some even go as far as comparing Rooney with Berbatov, COMMON! Berbatov that had one good season for United, he was not even our best player the season he scored 21 goals, Nani was, I could vividly remembered that they called him "flat track bully then" cos he scored most of those goals against very weak opposition.
Rooney has not been in his best this season, accepted, but you can not judge him base on that alone. Our style of play was dire this season except a few games, but check out those games where our play was very impressive you'll find Rooney at the heart of every thing. Even when Ronaldo was getting all the accolade, I personally preferred Rooney cos of his overall contribution. Had Rooney been in good form this season, with the form of Carrick and RVP, we would have seen the best style of play from United this season. This current United team will not be able to challenge consistently without Rooney, he is like our play maker, what we expect from him is just too much. Forget kagawa for the moment, who else do we have upfront. I put it to anybody to name the best 10 players in europe over the last 5 years if rooney will not be there. My prayer is that he should play for another team in EPL if he eventually leave United, then we'll appreciate how good he is.

Exactly what I have been telling them since. You just summarized it. I have given facts, figures, etc. How can anyone not see his overall contribution to the team? How can he be brought to the level of Berbatov? That is an act of ingratitude. But thank God, the general consensus worldwide is that you just described above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 17, 2013
elampiro:

You forgot to add that we had Giggs and Scholes in that midfield. We added Park, Gibson and Flectcher then just as we added Carrick in 2006/7, then Hargreaves and Anderson in 2007/8. Anderson and Carrick were fresh just as you guys claimed Park, Flecthcer and Gibson were fresh. Even Eagles was he not a human being?

Note: I am not categorically saying Nistelrooy was the problem. No. I respect his achievements for United. But the point is, Coogar wrote as if he never had quality players around him and Rooney's achievement were just a luck of playing in a successful team. So I had to give him the facts that Rooney carried his team through hurdles. On the other hand I have to clear him that Nistelrooy had quality around him as against his claims.
Giggs and Scholes?
They had waned considerably. If my memory serves me correctly, Giggs was also perennially injured too and was hardly fit.
His last big season in my estimation was 2002/3.
Scholes was even worse. He was hardly an influence in the middle.
If you bring Chris Eagles into this argument, it descends into farce. Tell us Eagle's contribution over his stint at United and tell us where he is right now to butress your point given his age at the time he joined United.
Coogar even brought up Roy Carrol. The worst keeper in recent United history.
Revise your posts, i advise you. This line of argument won't suit you.
Everybody and their dog knows the United side from 2003/4 to mid 2005/ was a transitional one. Aside Ronaldo and Ruud, perhaps Heinze,we didnt have any players to make us a force both at home and in Europe.
During that period we never got past the first knock out stage of the champions League in three tries.
We finished a woeful third two ocassions and couldn't beat an Arsenal side shorn of their best players in the FA Cup final of 2005.
We lost points in silly ways. I remember drawing at home to Crystal Palace who eventually got relegated at the end of 2004/5.Just one of the many sour performances that season.The only memorable thing we did was ending Arsenal's unbeaten run early in the season, but after that we never really played well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
Ruud>>Rooney>Berba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
StarBoard:
Giggs and Scholes?
They had waned considerably. If my memory serves me correctly, Giggs was also perennially injured too and was hardly fit.
His last big season in my estimation was 2002/3.
Scholes was even worse. He was hardly an influence in the middle.
If you bring Chris Eagles into this argument, it descends into farce. Tell us Eagle's contribution over his stint at United and tell us where he is right now to butress your point given his age at the time he joined United.
Coogar even brought up Roy Carrol. The worst keeper in recent United history.
Revise your posts, i advise you. This line of argument won't suit you.
Everybody and their dog knows the United side from 2003/4 to mid 2005/ was a transitional one. Aside Ronaldo and Ruud, perhaps Heinze,we didnt have any players to make us a force both at home and in Europe.
During that period we never got past the first knock out stage of the champions League in three tries.
We finished a woeful third two ocassions and couldn't beat an Arsenal side shorn of their best players in the FA Cup final of 2005.
We lost points in silly ways. I remember drawing at home to Crystal Palace who eventually got relegated at the end of 2004/5.Just one of the many sour performances that season.The only memorable thing we did was ending Arsenal's unbeaten run early in the season, but after that we never really played well.

You guys are surely judging Rooney with different standard. This period you mentioned had the follwing players in the midfield: Giggs,Scholes,Fletcher, Ronaldo and Kean. The Gigss and Scholes Nistelrooy played with were much younger and stronger with the ones Rooney played with. The some one mentioned Ronaldo and Fletcher just arrived. You guys always forget to mention that Carrick and Anderson just arrived too. How many matches did Anderson have person? May be 10. The midfield was mainly manned by Giggs, Carrick and Scholes in Rooney's time. If you considered they were already aged in 2004, what about in 2009/10/11? Kean was also available in Nistelrooy's time and I guess me met Beckam too.

You mentioned Eagles in Nisyelrooy's time, Rooney's time had Obertan and Tosic. Can someone let me know how many matches Hagreaves had for United? Go to injury list, you will see Scholes, Flectcher, Valencia, Anderson, etc. There was no time it was rossy. Nistelrooy's era had the materials to fly, they just couldn't.

Lest I forget Rooney also played with Nistelrooy. Also was Diego Folan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2013
montelik: Ruud>>Rooney>Berba.

In what criteria? In what achievement?

Rooney is already top on both of them in United history books. It can't ever be reversed. Moreso, it's only Rooney who is capable of extending his achievements. Trophies- domestic and Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=montelik]Rooney>>Ruud>Berba .[/quote

Fixed.

In what planet is ruud better than Rooney, Ruud might be a very good goal poacher, that does not make him better than Rooney. We saw them play for God sake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2013
When Ruud left United, which club did he play for? I guess not Bolton

Did he win champion league there?

What is the excuse? Let's hear

How many finals and semi did he play?

Judge for yourselves now what I meant by big games players.

In big games the real men carry their teams through, they score, they hold possession to deprive their opponent of it. They build, they retain and dominate. That is where Rooney is King.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:55pm On May 17, 2013
obviously there will be no conclusions to this Rooney debate, so lets move past it, shall we?? thank you! cheesy cool
who are the players Moyes is expected to chase in transfers? any tips?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:02pm On May 17, 2013
im watchijng this copa del rey final, ronaldo's attitude keep getting worse. throws tantrum and reacts to everything... na wa oo undecided kai falcao the rapist!!! we should follow up asap, see dribbling shocked shocked kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2013
Congratulations to Robin and Michael on winning their awards at the Manchester United Player of the Year Awards last night. Well deserved! ..... Rooney on his facebook wall.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2013
SailorXY: im watchijng this copa del rey final, ronaldo's attitude keep getting worse. throws tantrum and reacts to everything... na wa oo undecided

As far as he keeps scoring, I am happy with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:46pm On May 17, 2013
elampiro:
Is it only Vidic and Evra Noistelrooy played along with? What about Stam, Ferdidand, Silvestre, Heinze, Phil and Garry Neville? Put all the argument together and stop picking bits.

stam? he had a total of 1 league appearance and 2 appearances in the whole season on ruud's debut. do you actually follow man utd?? silvestre? phil neville? who are those? at their best, they are not better than buttner.

ruud won the league in his 2nd season at united(02/03), reached the semis of the champions league on his debut season. lost on goals difference to leverkusen.

rio got suspended in 2004. united were 5 points ahead of the arsenal invincibles as at then. fergie refused to buy a replacement n united's season went to the dogs from then on.

every team needs a good keeper to win trophies - roy caroll and tim howard were too short of quality to carry us. howard's mistake got mourinho's porto the win against us in 03/04. we got the FA cup, ruud scored in the final!

ruud was injured for most parts in 04/05 to do anything and the team had gone worse by then. ageing players, more mediocre signings and it was a goalie mistake that cost us against milan as we lost at old trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 10:24pm On May 17, 2013
Guys sabi use google mehngrin

Abeg 4get dis rooner berba ish

Who should we sign in d summer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2013
coogar:

stam? he had a total of 1 league appearance and 2 appearances in the whole season on ruud's debut. do you actually follow man utd?? silvestre? phil neville? who are those? at their best, they are not better than buttner.

ruud won the league in his 2nd season at united(02/03), reached the semis of the champions league that season. lost on goals difference to leverkusen.

rio got suspended in 2004. united were 5 points ahead of the arsenal invincibles as at then. fergie refused to buy a replacement n united's season went to the dogs from then on.

every team needs a good keeper to win trophies - roy caroll and tim howard were too short of quality to carry us. howard's mistake got mourinho's porto the win against us in 03/04. we got the FA cup, ruud scored in the final!

ruud was injured for most parts in 04/05 to do anything and the team had gone worse by then. ageing players, more mediocre signings and it was a goalie mistake that cost us against milan as we lost at old trafford.

Who is Sylvester, who is Phil? I have told you every squad has average and great players, so also injured and aged players. Just like this season, someone can come in 5 years and ask who was Jones, Cleverly, Smalling, Young, Valencia and Anderson. And it can be said Nani didn't have games, Scholes Ferdinand and Giggs were old, Vidic was injured. Then they had a young keeper. But with all the shortcomings the team won the title.
The squad that won this year had lots of shortcoming in many department but they won. So stop giving excuses for Nistelrooy.

I asked a question earlier, what excuse do you guys have for Nistelrooy also failing to help Madrid to champions league greatness? Did he also had team mates their market price were poor (weak team mates).? I want to hear the excuse you have for his failure to lift Madrid in UCL big games?

Rooney has won 1 UCL which Nistelrooy can never have again. He also played two other finals and semi finals. That is a winner. A big game player. He is King Rooney.

United history books has Rooney written all over it from 1st page.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson is content to leave the problem of what to do about Wayne Rooney to new manager David Moyes.

Ferguson revealed last week the request had been turned down, and, along with Gary Neville, advised Rooney to get away during the summer, get his head sorted out and return refreshed.

Ferguson acknowledged: "I'm no longer interested in that. Quite rightly, David is going to deal with it. I am happy with that. The priority is the football team.

I have not spoken to David about Wayne, I'm sure he will address it when he gets here. I have no idea why Wayne wants to leave, it is not my department. I am no longer interested in that.

"David is going to deal with that and, quite rightly, he wants to deal with it." <Spurce: London Standard, Skysports>

Sir Alex Ferguson on Mancini sacking :
" It is quite amazing. He has won the FA Cup, went to the final, came second in the league, also won the PL League once. And its still not enough ?. "

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Anders Lindegaard will start his final game as Manchester United manager, and Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand will be on the bench.

Lindegaard will replace David de Gea between the posts, while Jonny Evans and Phil Jones will play at centre-half, leaving a place at right-back to be filled due to Rafael's suspension. Wayne Rooney may not feature.

Ashley Young, Chris Smalling and Nick Powell are all out injured.

FACTS:
West Brom have never beaten United in the Premier League. United have won 11 and the Baggies have two draws.

The last time United lost to West Brom was a 2-0 defeat at The Hawthorns in March 1984.

The highest-scoring­ match between the clubs came in April 1968, when West Brom edged a 6-3 win just a month before United became European champions for the first time.

This is Sir Alex Ferguson's 1,500th and final match as Manchester United manager (W895, D337, L267)

Ryan Giggs has featured in 77% of Manchester United's 809 Premier League games.

If Jonny Evans plays it means that in every 1 of Sir Alex 1500 games featured a player from Uniteds youth setup!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Anders Lindegaard will start his final game as Manchester United manager, and Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand will be on the bench.

Lindegaard will replace David de Gea between the posts, while Jonny Evans and Phil Jones will play at centre-half, leaving a place at right-back to be filled due to Rafael's suspension. Wayne Rooney may not feature.

Ashley Young, Chris Smalling and Nick Powell are all out injured.

FACTS:
West Brom have never beaten United in the Premier League. United have won 11 and the Baggies have two draws.

The last time United lost to West Brom was a 2-0 defeat at The Hawthorns in March 1984.

The highest-scoring­ match between the clubs came in April 1968, when West Brom edged a 6-3 win just a month before United became European champions for the first time.

This is Sir Alex Ferguson's 1,500th and final match as Manchester United manager (W895, D337, L267)

Ryan Giggs has featured in 77% of Manchester United's 809 Premier League games.

If Jonny Evans plays it means that in every 1 of Sir Alex 1500 games featured a player from Uniteds youth setup!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2013
# SIR ALEX FERGUSON WANTS DAVID MOYES TO STAY IN THE JOB FOR 10 YEARS

Sir Alex - "“When we were assessing the job here we had to look at someone that has longevity and experience for a long time to manage this club. That is where David was above everyone else. I hope he can remain for 15 years, I think this is one club that could do that."

“He’s got a good squad of players and he will want to add to that himself I’m sure. He will have his own ideas and that’s good. He will be fine."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson : " The team is the priority, no one should put their commercial interests before the team – we all know that here.Scholes and Butt will be part of Moyes’ coaching staff,that was established a while ago."

==>Meanwhile,Ri­o Ferdinand will get a new contract with United early next week with negotiations on deal nearly complete. <==
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2013
Robin van Persie says that the more Fans United in Manchester. Against Manchester City, Manchester United has the most fans in the city of Manchester.

Champions parade moment, Robin Van Persie assess the amount of Manchester United fans far more than Manchester City fans in their own city.

"I have spoken with Nigel De Jong a few years ago when he was playing for Manchester City," said Van Persie.

"He said in Manchester, City fans only, while United fans originally from out of town around the world."

"I was very surprised to hear it. I finally know that what he says is not true. Least there are 50-50 but when we hold up the parade, the percentage to be 80-20," said Van Persie again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes & Nicky Butt will join David Moyes coaching staff.

Sir Alex confirmed that Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt will play an
important role at the club going forward.

“That was already established a while ago, the planning has been in place for a long time to have Scholes, Giggs and Nicky Butt as part of the
coaching structure here.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 18, 2013
@elampiro,
Please stop posting these stories.
More often than not we've read them before you post them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 1:25pm On May 18, 2013
^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:28pm On May 18, 2013
31 million pound for berbatov in 08 bought 57 goals over four seasons at a cost of $544,000 per goal and sold to fulham at a lost of about 26mill.source nuts may edition.
We shouldn't let our dislike for turncoat rooney cloud our judgement as to compare him with the likes of berbatov (a nice player too but nowhere near rooney) I for one hope wayne takes a pay cut and stay if he wants to leave then adios,more playing time for welbeck amd hernadez no player his greater than united that is a fact
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:14pm On May 18, 2013
The Team news updates ain't bad, every other team's forum on Nairaland does pretty much the same. I say kudos to whoever goes through the trouble to give updates about Manchester United here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2013
cooger.. Pls upload berba's stats wen he was HGS, compared to rooney's own.thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:45pm On May 18, 2013
StarBoard: @elampiro,
Please stop posting these stories.
More often than not we've read them before you post them.

elampiro is a newbie......
he's not gotten to grips how things work here......we only analyse games. do player comparison and discuss tactics. if everyone posts every united article they see on this thread, it would be a clusterfück!

dademola: cooger.. Pls upload berba's stats wen he was HGS, compared to rooney's own.thanks

berbatov is rooney's father, abeg!
football is not about running around like a tool. it's about awareness, control and making the right decision. berbatov's productivity in his 4 seasons here murdered rooney's - you can argue rooney was 18 then but many believed he was better in his teenage years than the crap rooney serves these days!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:

elampiro is a newbie......
he's not gotten to grips how things work here......we only analyse games. do player comparison and discuss tactics. if everyone posts every united article they see on this thread, it would be a clusterfück!

berbatov is rooney's father, abeg!
football is not about running around like a tool. it's about awareness, control and making the right decision. berbatov's productivity in his 4 seasons here murdered rooney's - you can argue rooney was 18 then but many believed he was better in his teenage years than the crap rooney serves these days!
ofcourse, ts only an ignoramus dt wld argue dt rooney's performances havnt declined ova d past 18mths. He can leave for all i care, bt comparing him to berbatov? Haaa!! Rooney at his best wasnt dt poor nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:02pm On May 18, 2013
dademola: ofcourse, ts only an ignoramus dt wld argue dt rooney's performances havnt declined ova d past 18mths. He can leave for all i care, bt comparing him to berbatov? Haaa!! Rooney at his best wasnt dt poor nau.

berbatov got 49 league goals and 20 assists in 7,332 minutes in his 4 seasons at man utd!

rooney got 53 league goals and 39 assists in 10,358 minutes in his first 4 seasons at man utd!

get your calculators out and tell me who was more productive......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:

berbatov got 49 league goals and 20 assists in 7,332 minutes in his 4 seasons at man utd!

rooney got 53 league goals and 39 assists in 10,358 minutes in his first 4 seasons at man utd!

get your calculators out and tell me who was more productive......

lolololol. Hw can u make such a comparism?? Hw old was rooney den?? Where was berba wen he was 18?? Gv us d stats of both playrs at dia bests for man utd!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (14388) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.