Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901910 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is Martial "the new igwe" injured?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
coded01:
Is Martial "the new igwe" injured?

In your face fooool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
martial your head dey there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh... Manutd !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
I keep on asking.. Why does LVG prefer Fellaini to Herrera?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Fellaini was a passenger all through the game.

How did top clubs miss the likes of Kante and Payet? Very good players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Depay should be offloaded at the end of the season....together with the scouting team that discovered him!! angry

As for LVG, enough said!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ope o! We drew. We live to fight another day. Thank You Martial!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
When will LVG honorably resign and save the Club from ruining completely?
No Team fears the mighty United anymore!
Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why did he wait till 75 mins to make his first sub?? Why did Fellaini last 75 mins on the pitch?? Why did Fellaini even start?? What have we done to LVG to deserve this??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
The ref was biased while our players couldn't even try to compel him into giving that 2nd yellow to Payet after diving.

Carrick should retire abeg, my grandpa is now quicker than him. He has even lost his accurate passing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Carrick and Fellaini dont deserve to be starting any game for us!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
olabode89:

In your face fooool
Oga take it easy nau

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:
Depay should be offloaded at the end of the season....together with the scouting team that discovered him!! angry

As for LVG, enough said!!
One or two bad decisions/mistakes apart he did well. He and Bastian Schweinsteiger brought the needed impetus in attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:
don't mind that foool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
ChristineC:

One or two bad decisions/mistakes apart he did well. He and Bastian Schweinsteiger brought the needed impetus in attack.

The bolded (even at critical moments) sums up his season thus far - that player with a peerless propensity to attempt some daft move even when the team is in dire need of inspiration in the final third.

Did you see that glorious attacking move where he checked in on his right foot, creating acres of space for himself to shoot on goal....only to foolishly take another touch ; wasting the opportunity in the process??

Is this what we paid 30m for??

His non-challant attitude is actually the most worrisome aspect!

Depay is the worst signing the club has made in the last 5-7 years abeg!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Carrick and Fellaini dont deserve to be starting any game for us!
you're right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
ChristineC:

cos he got space he couldn't even utilize instead was attempting useless shots that almost resulted in Westham getting the 2nd if not the bravery of Smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

The bolded (even at critical moments) sums up his season thus far - that player with a peerless propensity to attempt some daft move even when the team is in dire need of inspiration in the final third.

Did you see that glorious attacking move where he checked in on his right foot, creating acres of space for himself to shoot on goal....only to foolishly take another touch ; wasting the opportunity in the process??

LvG is more useless for keeping Januzaj on the beach for that shite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The still ve a replay at Etihad
Bros you are from another planet o

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Let me just say I have learnt not to overly lay blames on the players seeing how the likes of Javier Hernandez, Nani or Angel di Maria performs since they got sold.

I am willing to see the next manager handle the boys, perhaps that's all the requirement for optimal performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yellow Cards. The only thing Fellaini is good at
he is only good at bullying our opponents on the field
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
chrisley024:
LvG is more useless for keeping Januzaj on the beach for that shite.

I tire mehn...

When LVG bin dey follow am reason for beginning of 2nd half, I bin think say e wan enter.

Even though Januzaj sef get hin own for body, I woulda prefered him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Forgive me na. I was completely oblivious on dat one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am one of the most faithful supporters of Adnan here but the boy has regressed badly. I can't really decide on who is shittier of the 2 at the moment so I can't criticise LVG for bringing on Memphis instead of ADnan.
Having said that he was about to bring on Adnan for Carrick when we equalised and by the time game had settled shortly afterwards Varela had a knock and Darmian had to come on for him using up our last substitution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Truth be told, Payet freekick was sumptuous!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
IYANGBALI:

Replay kor remix ni!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Why did he wait till 75 mins to make his first sub?? Why did Fellaini last 75 mins on the pitch?? Why did Fellaini even start?? What have we done to LVG to deserve this??

cheesy grin grin grin

Until LVG leaves we shall know no football peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
angry

Wetin we fit do meh dem fit sack daht mumu Dutch pvnk?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

12 years you meant?..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
olabode89:

Fellaini was a passenger all through the game.

How did top clubs miss the likes of Kante and Payet? Very good players.

Kante is certain to leave this summer..... hope we bring in blanc, lets see whether fellaini can be revived b'cos right now he's not meant to start any match...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
[/
ChristineC:

Let me just say I have learnt not to overly lay blames on the players seeing how the likes of Javier Hernandez, Nani or Angel di Maria performs since they got sold.
I am willing to see the next manager handle the boys, perhaps that's all the requirement for optimal performance.

LVG is 90% of our problems, until he leaves we shall continue to wail and be "feel-o-suffering"

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.