Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894972 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrTA:

Double? Double what?

Trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ollah1:

Trophy

You haven't seen our manager or watched us play this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kemizee:

@Dante..the team was playing cautiously in the first months of the season,that's why it looked like we had a decent defence..But the truth is that no team can carry out ambitions of being in the top quarter of the table and play that way all season.For you to climb higher,you would need to find a balance between attacking and defence and that is what Van Gaal has failed to do.When the onus was on him to go out and actually win matches,we realised that he could not balance both attack and defence and this is why the attack now sucks and the much earlier heralded defence now crumbling.As for the 2nd point,no way we are going to qualify after that shit of a first leg,never mind scoring 3 against Liverpool.We will kiss goodbye to the Europa on Thursday night and after that the FA Cup to the Hammers.This season has been a complete waste of time.
So much negativity in one post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChristineC:

So much negativity in one post

Posts like that make me loose hope in ManUtd, makes me wonder if we are ever gonna be great again sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Scholes is back as usual.. told to name 3 realistic targets for the club to sign this summer, the guy mentions Modric, Varane and Pogba... How are these guys realistic targets for ManUtd

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
we at least have a chance to win the fa cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Scholes is back as usual.. told to name 3 realistic targets for the club to sign this summer, the guy mentions Modric, Varane and Pogba... How are these guys realistic targets for ManUtd

Don't get it twisted.
He was asked at a forum the players he would sign if he was in charge of the team.
He mentioned Pogba,Modricand Varane.
The daily Mail decided to cast a sensational headline.
Paul Scholes is a fan like me and you and it probably hurts him like hell to see United playing this ponderous,and unimaginative way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
you guys must`ve heard about this ibra to Utd talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kemizee:

@Dante..the team was playing cautiously in the first months of the season,that's why it looked like we had a decent defence..But the truth is that no team can carry out ambitions of being in the top quarter of the table and play that way all season.For you to climb higher,you would need to find a balance between attacking and defence and that is what Van Gaal has failed to do.When the onus was on him to go out and actually win matches,we realised that he could not balance both attack and defence and this is why the attack now sucks and the much earlier heralded defence now crumbling.As for the 2nd point,no way we are going to qualify after that shit of a first leg,never mind scoring 3 against Liverpool.We will kiss goodbye to the Europa on Thursday night and after that the FA Cup to the Hammers.This season has been a complete waste of time.

No disrespect to your opinion,but I feel amd believe we will knock Liverpool out of the UEFA. Then we will probably lose scandalously in the next round when Mr Van Gaal gets up to tinkering with the team.
I just hope Woodward can grow theballs to fire him whenthe season is over. We need to start afresh. While Van Gaal has brought in a lot of young players I sincerely feel he has reached his limit/apogee with United and he can't take the team further.
Another season with him will be a step further downwards. We need to take a leaf out of Leicesters booklet. They fired their manager at the end of last seasonamd hired Ranieri. Look at where they are now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:
you guys must`ve heard about this ibra to Utd talk
Yes! I'll take Ibra over this current Rooney anyday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
@dantedasz you,my friend have balls of steel I think we're out of Europe already just looking at how many goals we need to score and our goal return of late is enough sign.

@adelana1

Rooney aside ,we need to start playing martial
for front, ibra will only still precious playing time.
I hope say na just rumour sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dantedasz:

Don't get it twisted.
He was asked at a forum the players he would sign if he was in charge of the team.
He mentioned Pogba,Modricand Varane.
The daily Mail decided to cast a sensational headline.
Paul Scholes is a fan like me and you and it probably hurts him like hell to see United playing this ponderous,and unimaginative way.

With our current predicament, i doubt if any star player would choose to join United...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:
we at least have a chance to win the fa cup

Yea, just pray that we dont turn into the new Arsenal..... there was a time when lifting some trophies was an icing on the cake for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
I found more grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Dantedasz:

No disrespect to your opinion,but I feel amd believe we will knock Liverpool out of the UEFA. Then we will probably lose scandalously in the next round when Mr Van Gaal gets up to tinkering with the team.
I just hope Woodward can grow theballs to fire him whenthe season is over. We need to start afresh. While Van Gaal has brought in a lot of young players I sincerely feel he has reached his limit/apogee with United and he can't take the team further.
Another season with him will be a step further downwards. We need to take a leaf out of Leicesters booklet. They fired their manager at the end of last seasonamd hired Ranieri. Look at where they are now!
U don't get it, Woodward was given d responsibility as d Chairman to find someone that would qualify us for the UCL and return us back to d glory days. Sacking LVG midway through a 3yrs contract would mean he's incompetent and the club fit vex pursue am comot or demot him back to his commercial role.
On the other hand, since he keeps bringing in more success commercially, the mumu glazer family is very well SATISFIED with that. You guys should just brace up LVG ain't going nowhere wit Woodward still at the helms of affairs..... The only way to get rid of both of dem is for the sponsors (especially the major ones) to cancel their contract with united only then would the Glazers b moved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odogwu007: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Lmfao. That guy don high
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

He has joined the Rooney burgers fan club. This is how i like my players. That is why i play fatso every time. I can't wait for him to retuen
Hehehe! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
This Simeone is a badass motivator, not this one here more concerned with his philosophy thesis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@dantedasz you,my friend have balls of steel I think we're out of Europe already just looking at how many goals we need to score and our goal return of late is enough sign.

@adelana1

Rooney aside ,we need to start playing martial
for front, ibra will only still precious playing time.
I hope say na just rumour sha.

What of if I tell you that Arsenal will score first at the camp Nou tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Caveatemptor:

They better don't else it is gonna end 5-1grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredible70(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
GloryIsaac:

No na European Super League grin grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
lvg to stay..... m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/03/16/21368842/van-gaal-woodward-begin-planning-for-third-season-at-man-utd

united is in for bad times...we are no longer a top club....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
woodward and lvg already planning transfer targets for next season?

hehhehehhhehehehe! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
He is the best thing to happen to you guys. U just have to back him up. There aren't quality coaches out here and u don't wanna appoint a rookie.

So I second Woodward. Man u would be great again.

With time tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ollah1:
He is the best thing to happen to you guys. U just have to back him up. There aren't quality coaches out here and u don't wanna appoint a rookie.

With time tho
Pls pls and pls stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Caveatemptor:

today's game go be draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Danhumprey:
woodward and lvg already planning transfer targets for next season?
hehhehehhhehehehe! grin grin grin grin
dubylhover:
lvg to stay..... m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/03/16/21368842/van-gaal-woodward-begin-planning-for-third-season-at-man-utd
united is in for bad times...we are no longer a top club....

Don't fret guys. The club did similar for Moyes but he still got the sack. I think Jose is a done deal already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
GBR1:

Don't fret guys. The club did similar for Moyes but he still got the sack. I think Jose is a done deal already.

I think José shud have come January,then we might have had a chance of top 4 and he'd access d team before d summer and have a head start ahead of pep..cos pep wud still need time to settle.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
ollah1:

With time tho
mourinho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
What if Arsenal pull off a shock 3-0 win tonight? grin These gayners will send us packing from NL. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:

mourinho?

LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
FELLAINI AN OPTION AGAIN
More from the manager: "I cannot say if Fellaini plays
tomorrow because then I give away part of my line-up and I
don't want to do that but Fellaini has his way of playing and
he can give us a lot of qualities and has contributed in a lot
of games in a very good way."
... this LVG sef, is it the match from his notepad he's been watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.