Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8934761 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Wetin we fit do meh dem fit sack daht mumu Dutch pvnk?

Fasting and eating bro...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
coded01:
Is Martial "the new igwe" injured?

Yes, he just injured your feelings... Onyé ala grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mephis and Schweinsteiger brought urgency to our game.

Fellaini is a problem.

I still prefer Herrera and Schneirderlin in our midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
adeyemi2015:
When will LVG honorably resign and save the Club from ruining completely?
No Team fears the mighty United anymore!
Chai!

That Fear factor left the moment we finished 7th during moyes reign... lvg only makes it worse, HOD Philosophy angry .. mtcheew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
elampiro:
Mephis and Schweinsteiger brought urgency to our game.

Fellaini is a problem.

Van Gaal is a cretineous dullard, destroying the team on weekly basis.

What exactly does Foolaini offer in the midfield?... Creativity, Passing or interceptions?

Run he cannot, pass he cannot, shoot he cannot!

How long will it take the Dutch daft punk to understand that Foolaini is not a DM or CMF at most!

Van Gaal is mad...
I repeat.....

He is mad!!!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:

That Fear factor left the moment we finished 7th during moyes reign... lvg only makes it worse, HOD Philosophy angry .. mtcheew

Kindly stop mentioning Moyes and face the issue in our very own eyes squarely!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
elrony:

Van Gaal is a cretineous dullard, destroying the team on weekly basis.

What exactly does Foolaini offer in the midfield?... Creativity, Passing or interceptions?

Run he cannot, pass he cannot, shoot he cannot!

How long will it take the Dutch daft punk to understand that Foolaini is not a DM or CMF at most!

Van Gaal is mad...
I repeat.....

He is mad!!!!!! angry
Now Bastian is back, that midfield belongs to him, Morgan and Herrera which even hensben knows but the author of football-philosophy books.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am just glad that the team managed to rescue this one and correct this at Upton park.
We have absolutely no reason not to play in the final having got this far. It would rank worse than a 7th place finish in my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
RuuDie:

Moyes the dunderhead was the root of our problems, now the old rigid dutch mad man has compounded it!!!
#fact
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
elampiro:
Fellaini is a problem.

Have you seen LvG stick to whatever that's working? The experimentalist must tryout another sample.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Now Bastian is back, that midfield belongs to him, Morgan and Herrera which even hensben knows but the author of football-philosophy books.
You don see me finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hehe grin my man how's your side na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fellaini will still start on Thursday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
RuuDie:

The issue as it stands is that Lvg has continued to put us in deep shiit .... the man actually said that fellaini played well today cheesy, and from this draw, it seems we'll be bundled out of FA Cup at Upton park sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Forgive me na. I was completely oblivious on dat one
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Fellaini will still start on Thursday

Despite bastian, morgan and herrera all fit angry ... this Lvg sef..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Kante is certain to leave this summer..... hope we bring in blanc, lets see whether fellaini can be revived b'cos right now he's not meant to start any match...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
olabode89:

Fellaini was a passenger all through the game.

How did top clubs miss the likes of Kante and Payet? Very good players.
They were not famous enough. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Atkinson is probably the most useless ref in the country

Denied a stonewall penalty and allowed a dodgy goal for United.

It's like the man was on a personal mission to destroy my betslip
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nihilist:
Atkinson is probably the most useless ref in the country

Denied a stonewall penalty and allowed a dodgy goal for United.

It's like the man was on a personal mission to destroy my betslip

Kindly elaborate on this...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Kindly elaborate on this...

The tackle on Payet in the box was a stonewall penalty

Rojo missed the ball and made contact.

Howard Webb is a co-commentator on BT Sports and said he was shocked that the ball wasn't given
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nihilist:

Howard Webb is a co-commentator on BT Sports and said he was shocked that the ball wasn't given
Webb is blind then, that was a 2nd yellow to Payet

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Webb is blind then, that was a 2nd yellow to Payet

Yes Howard Webb, with 2 decades of refereeing experience with replays from multiple camera angles is blind, while chrisley024 has x-ray vision
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nihilist:

Rojo didn't make contact - he withdrew from the tackle at the last minute.

Payet shoulda been sent off for diving...which makes the westham goal controversial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nihilist:

Yes Howard Webb, with 2 decades of refereeing experience with replays from multiple camera angles is blind, while chrisley024 has x-ray vision
did you even watch it or you dey follow Webb cos he was a ref?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
chrisley024:
did you even watch it or you dey follow Webb cos he was a ref?

Of course I watched it, how else did I hear the commentator?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Payet shoulda been sent off for diving...which makes the westham goal controversial.

You might need to switch your match provider.

BT Sports showed it from at least 4 different angles and the contact on Payet's back leg was as clear as day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nihilist:

You might need to switch your match provider.

BT Sports showed it from at least 4 different angles and the contact on Payet's back leg was as clear as day

You are the one who needs to switch to another provider...

The General (and correct )consensus is that Payet dived!!

Www.independent.co.uk:

It was West Ham, given flair and cutting edge by Dimitri Payet, who dominated this quarter-final and although Payet should not have been on the pitch to score his stunning 67th minute free-kick opener, nobody of a red persuasion could begrudge the visitors their goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Bros make we dey yarn truth once once...

The only reason the pk was not awarded was because Payet was playing for it. Rojo's reaction made it clear that he missed the ball and made contact with Payet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
olabode89:

Bros make we dey yarn truth once once...

The only reason the pk was not awarded was because Payet was playing for it. Rojo's reaction made it clear that he missed the ball and made contact with Payet.

I guess this reputable newspaper sef dey "lie"...

The Guardian:

Payet had flicked the ball one side of Fellaini, run round the other and darted inside the penalty area before going down as Marcos Rojo came to challenge him. The referee, Martin Atkinson, waved away the penalty appeals and the replays confirmed it was a self-made fall on the part of the Frenchman. As dives go, it was a fairly convincing one, too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

You are the one who needs to switch to another provider...

The General (and correct )consensus is that Payet dived!!

I can't be arsed to start posting articles tonight.

But I saw the replay with my own two eyes. Graham Poll and Howard Webb, 2 retired EPL refs have stated that Atkinson was wrong not to award that pen.

Upgrade your provider.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Telegraph:

minutes before smashing the ball over United’s defensive wall and down again to clip the inside the post, before nestling in De Gea’s net, Payet had tried to con a penalty.

It was risky challenge by Marcos Rojo, a sliding tackle, in which he did not get the near the ball, but he did not bring down Payer either. The West Ham player did that himself. It was cheating.

I guess the top three newspapers in Britain are "liars"

Shey una sure say una watch this match so? ?

Cc Niyi & Bode...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Jamiuokolaa, Afz9095(m), afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.