Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894965 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:
What if Arsenal pull off a shock 3-0 win tonight? grin
These gayners will send us packing from NL. cheesy
part of me wanted Arsenal to qualify, part of me doesn't cos person no go hear something again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
ChristineC:

So much negativity in one post

I wonder what's really negative about telling the cold,hard stark truth about a team's current predicament who has all season shown no signs of improving and heading for a wreck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:
we at least have a chance to win the fa cup
No we won't.West Ham will cement the 1-0 lead they lost at Old Trafford to Martial's equaliser.U can bet on that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dantedasz:

No disrespect to your opinion,but I feel and believe we will knock Liverpool out of the UEFA. Then we will probably lose scandalously in the next round when Mr Van Gaal gets up to tinkering with the team.
I just hope Woodward can grow theballs to fire him whenthe season is over. We need to start afresh. While Van Gaal has brought in a lot of young players I sincerely feel he has reached his limit/apogee with United and he can't take the team further.
Another season with him will be a step further downwards. We need to take a leaf out of Leicesters booklet. They fired their manager at the end of last seasonamd hired Ranieri. Look at where they are now!

You feel and believe this for real?Is this belief based an objective view of how Man United have performed all season or just pure "fan sentiments"?You really believe we will score 3 goals considering we struggle to get one these days?Your premise is also based on the assumption that Liverpool won't score an away goal which nothing in the United defence has shown me they won't.I admire your optimism tho bro..It's just not the way I think when confronted with reality in the face.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:
What if Arsenal pull off a shock 3-0 win tonight? grin
These gayners will send us packing from NL. cheesy
U no like shock absorber....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:
we at least have a chance to win the fa cup

We SHOULD win the FA cup. If we don't, then LVG categorically qualifies the word FAILURE - far worse than David Moyes sef!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
RuuDie:

We SHOULD win the FA cup. If we don't, then LVG categorically qualifies the word FAILURE - far worse than David Moyes sef!!

He already is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrTA:

He already is a failure.
na to stamp and seal am remain grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
RuuDie:

u know what will be really funny,
if LVG wins the league and it buys him enough goodwill with the board and we keep him. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

u know what will be really funny,
if LVG wins the league and it buys him enough goodwill with the board and we keep him. cheesy

Even if he wins the league and knocks liverpool out with a 3nil win, he shud still fvck of.

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kemizee:

I wonder what's really negative about telling the cold,hard stark truth about a team's current predicament who has all season shown no signs of improving and heading for a wreck
Ain't no hard stark truth, you are merely making doom predictions.

A 2 nil deficit away doesn't spell automatic knock-out
Neither does a replay away to West Ham.

There you have it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
ChristineC:

Ain't no hard stark truth, you are merely making doom predictions.

A 2 nil deficit away doesn't spell automatic knock-out
Neither does a replay away to West Ham.

There you have it.

sorry to say,but if you honestly believed that we wud overturn that 2 goal deficit and knockout Liverpool and also go to Upton park and knock westham out with this current team and playing style,then you share d same philosophy as that mad man lvg who opened his foul mouth to say we are still competing in 3 competitions,when if he was to b realistic,we'd finish trophyless and probably 5th at best.....I actually see Liverpool beating united or at least getting a draw tomorrow at theatre of nitemares...

fact...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
dubylhover:

sorry to say,but if you honestly believed that we wud overturn that 2 goal deficit and knockout Liverpool and also go to Upton park and knock westham out with this current team and playing style,then you share d same philosophy as that mad man lvg who opened his foul mouth to say we are still competing in 3 competitions,when if he was to b realistic,we'd finish trophyless and probably 5th at best.....I actually see Liverpool beating united or at least getting a draw tomorrow at theatre of nitemares...

fact...
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
They are arranging chairs for party on the Bayern thread, I think I will attend cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Caveatemptor:

What of if I tell you that Arsenal will score first at the camp Nou tonight.
Bet casted I guess grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
afrodoc2:

They are arranging chairs for party on the Bayern thread, I think I will attend cheesy
Juve are getting robbed already. Bayern should be 2 down already and were saved by a wrong offside call.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omo Juve ain't playing shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kemizee:

You feel and believe this for real?Is this belief based an objective view of how Man United have performed all season or just pure "fan sentiments"?You really believe we will score 3 goals considering we struggle to get one these days?Your premise is also based on the assumption that Liverpool won't score an away goal which nothing in the United defence has shown me they won't.I admire your optimism tho bro..It's just not the way I think when confronted with reality in the face.
Ok.
Till Thursday night footie then.
United will knock Liverpool out ofthe UEFA. No sentiments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisley024:
Bet casted I guess grin

No. I just feel Barca areover confident and aredue for a comeuppance.
Arsenal can win that game if their minds are in the right place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
when chivita wan change this advert? all this player no dey red again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Caveatemptor:

No. I just feel Barca areover confident and aredue for a comeuppance.
Arsenal can win that game if their minds are in the right place.
not possible bro. Arsenal scoring will get Barca more serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisley024:
not possible bro. Arsenal scoring will get Barca more serious

Like the goal Messi just scored grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hope say we no go play like arsenal tomorrow oo shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Evra killed Juve today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm disgusted how much better Juve and Bayern are better than us. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisley024:
Evra killed Juve today

Thats harsh to blame Evra for that. Lota of the players and the manager made vdry bad mistakes in the match. Starting with Allegri's subs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrTA:
juve especially. Their transfer Policy is something else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrTA:
Lool! Bro u ve no idea!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrTA:

Thats harsh to blame Evra for that. Lota of the players and the manager made vdry bad mistakes in the match. Starting with Allegri's subs.
2nd goal from Bayern was him being dispossessed of the ball close to his box instead of clearing the ball.
3rd goal he headed the ball downward very close to his box instead of upward.

What wrong sub did Allegri do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisley024:
2nd goal from Bayern was him being dispossessed of the ball close to his box instead of clearing the ball.
3rd goal he headed the ball downward very close to his box instead of upward.

What wrong sub did Allegri do?

All his subs were rubbish...

The worst was when he pulled off Morata for Mandzukic

Even Van Gaal wouldnt have been that stùpid!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dadehmola:

LVG once removed Rojo for Shaw last season in a match we were losing and searching for a goal. Trust me. LVG is that stupíd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dadehmola:

All the guys he removed were tired

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.