Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9240301 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

What are the two reputable ones you put up? Daily mail or express? Those are no better than Linda ikeji blog. Guardian is the best UK newspaper when it comes to football

Initially all of you claimed Degea was better than Neuer yet no one has found any one except the crackhead Rio who has supported the claim

All publications are unanimous in saying Neuer is better than Degea and neuer is the world best keeper

Hehe as usual you are now swinging like the bob of a rickety pendulum.

I said De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world(yes I did)

I also said the top 2 best goalie position is between Neuer and De Gea!

But you Linus Ngbojikwe RamuGea said De Gea no dey top 5 sef...

My friend Gerrarahia grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Don't mind the oponu

RamuGea is usually unstable at times cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

What are the two reputable ones you put up? Daily mail or express? Those are no better than Linda ikeji blog. Guardian is the best UK newspaper when it comes to football

Initially all of you claimed Degea was better than Neuer yet no one has found any one except the crackhead Rio who has supported the claim

All publications are unanimous in saying Neuer is better than Degea and neuer is the world best keeper
For the record, Neuer is better than De Gea.

Initially, nobody said De Gea was better than Neuer. We only read an article where SAF's scouts covinced SAF to sign De Gea instead of Neuer because he was younger and had the prospects and talents to be better than Neuer in the future. The same criteria u ve always used to judge Martial as a better player than Lukaku.

That's how u'll claim Rankings and awards are popularity contests when we say Terry was better than Boateng. But now, u use the same rankings and Uefa awards to claim Neuer is better than De Gea.

That's how u will say one thing today. And now go and start saying the direct opposite tomorrow....

[size=13pt]SMH[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For the record, Neuer is better than De Gea.
Initially, nobody said De Gea was better than Neuer.
elampiro:
Without sentiments I believe DDG is the best goalkeeper in the world right now. .
elrony:
De Gea is the best in the world... other names comes behind #QED cool

Do you still insist No one said Degea was better than Neuer?

We only read an article where SAF's scouts covinced SAF to sign De Gea instead of Neuer because he was younger and had the prospects and talents to be better than Neuer in the future. .
[size=13pt]SMH[/size]

The same criteria u ve always used to judge Martial as a better player than Lukaku.

"the boy Neuer is the complete unit; he’s mature, his physique is unbelievable’, and he says ‘yeah, but in three years’ time, de Gea will be better’."

I referred to the same article where they said in 3 years time Degea would be better than neuer. Its over 3yrs and Neuer is still better than Degea and still has several mountains to cross before he can be better than neuer.

The article was talking about 2011, now 3yrs don pass, 4yrs don pass 5yrs Neuer is still better

That's how u'll claim Rankings and awards are popularity contests when we say Terry was better than Boateng. But now, u use the same rankings and Uefa awards to claim Neuer is better than De Gea.
That's how u will say one thing today. And now go and start saying the direct opposite tomorrow...

Titles which are my preferred measurement are what i first put forward and Neuer has won more than Degea would win in his lifetime

I then went to your turf for those who prefer rankings and neuer murdered Degea

I went to Award, Neuer woke Degea up and re-murdered him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
elrony:

Hehe as usual you are now swinging like the bob of a rickety pendulum.

I said De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world(yes I did)

I also said the top 2 best goalie position is between Neuer and De Gea!

But you Linus Ngbojikwe RamuGea said De Gea no dey top 5 sef...

My friend Gerrarahia grin

How come no one has supported your claim of Degea better except the weedhead Rio ferdinand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

How come no one has supported your claim of Degea better except the weedhead Rio ferdinand

How come you haven't still shown us anywhere where De Gea is not in top 2 of world Goalies!

BTW I Googled neuer at 25 and found nothing grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
elrony:

How come you haven't still shown us anywhere where De Gea is not in top 2 of world Goalies!

BTW I Googled neuer at 25 and found nothing grin

How many times I wan show you
raumdeuter:
Below is the ranking of goalkeepers for 2015
RANKING 2015
1 – Manuel NEUER (FC Bayern München/Germany) 188 points
2 – Gianluigi BUFFON (Juventus FC/Italy) 78 points
3 – Claudio BRAVO (FC Barcelona/Chile) 45 points
4 – David DE GEA (Manchester United FC/Spain) 34 points
5 – Thibaut COURTOIS (Chelsea FC/Belgium) 24 points
6 – Petr CECH (Chelsea FC/Arsenal FC/Czech Republic) 18 points
7 – Marcelo BAROVERO (CA River Plate/Argentina) 12 points
8 – Marc Andre TER STEGEN (FC Barcelona/Germany) 7 points
9 – Iker CASILLAS (Real Madrid CF/FC Porto/Spain) 6 points
10 – Daniel SUBASIC (AS Monaco / Croatia) 4 points
http://iffhs.de/the-worlds-best-goalkeeper-2015/

Or this

raumdeuter:
These are the goalkeepers nominated for UEFA team of the year award
http://en.toty.uefa.com/goalkeepers.html

Neuer at 25 was playing cl semi finals where was DeGea at 25
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
elrony:

RamuGea is usually unstable at times cheesy
It's from the electrons powering his brain cells
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many times I wan show you

Or this

Neuer at 25 was playing cl semi finals where was DeGea at 25

LWTMB cheesy cheesy cheesy
RamuGea you well so.. a useless German site?
Why u dey do like illiterate na!
Well FIFPRO says otherwise
https://www.fifpro.org/en/news/player-ranking-how-they-finished (hope you dey count am?)

Before 25 De Gea had the UEFA CUP and UEFA SUPER CUP in his pocket!! cheesy (Neuer never get spoon then sef)
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Below is the ranking of goalkeepers for 2015
RANKING 2015

1 – Manuel NEUER (FC Bayern München/Germany) 188 points

2 – Gianluigi BUFFON (Juventus FC/Italy) 78 points

3 – Claudio BRAVO (FC Barcelona/Chile) 45 points

4 – David DE GEA (Manchester United FC/Spain) 34 points

5 – Thibaut COURTOIS (Chelsea FC/Belgium) 24 points

6 – Petr CECH (Chelsea FC/Arsenal FC/Czech Republic) 18 points

7 – Marcelo BAROVERO (CA River Plate/Argentina) 12 points

8 – Marc Andre TER STEGEN (FC Barcelona/Germany) 7 points

9 – Iker CASILLAS (Real Madrid CF/FC Porto/Spain) 6 points

10 – Daniel SUBASIC (AS Monaco / Croatia) 4 points

http://iffhs.de/the-worlds-best-goalkeeper-2015/

And your said DDG is not in top 5.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
elampiro:

And your said DDG is not in top 5.

UEFA team of the year doesnt even have DDG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

In every goalkeeping metrics Neuer is at least 3 times better than DeGea. WHo is degea? If Neuer joins Man utd today, Degea would become an instant substitute

Neuer is in the conversation for the greatest goalkeeper of ALL Time and some people are comparing that to Degea?

Degea wont even make 5th choice in Germany
Sorry to break your heart DeGea is not even a top 5 keeper in the world currently

I watch DeGea regularly and watch neuer too and Degea is very inferior to Neuer

Neuer has become the best keeper of his generation a long time ago. He is the standard to which keepers are compared. He is the Messi of goalkeepers

He has now gone beyond his generation he is now compared to all time legends like Yashin, Zoff etc while Degea is still a nobody in the world of football
Jumping around like Chijioke Ejiogu is not what makes a keeper.

Every keeping metric from Command of box, Shot stopping, Comfidence, Playing out of the back. Neuer is like a god to DeGea.

If DeGea ever matches Neuer for even 1 week of his career, he would be deemed a success
Neuer is still considered the best keeper in the world and rightly so but that doesn't mean it couldn't be debated currently. Stop trying to put down De gea to uplift Neuer, you won't get very far with that. De gea is the 2nd best keeper in the world.
https://www.fifpro.org/en/news/2015-world-xi-the-reserve-teams-2

This is FIFAPRO's reserved team...

There is a single slot for the keeper's position which De gea occupies. De gea achieved this majorly due to individual brilliance/excellence because his team United have not won a single title or cup in the last few years over folks like Buffon who won the double etc or Neuer who is the shot stopper for better teams.
Neuer for all his brilliance has been supported by the performances of his team, both club and country, a luxury which has not been enjoyed by De gea yet.
When De gea enjoys such success with his team(s), Neuer being best would become history and it would be fair enough. But I watch both keepers actually very well and i know who is the better one currently or who i'd have in my team. The only relevant criteria i would still rate Neuer above De gea is the command of box which i feel he's better at. Neuer generally is far more prone to errors currently, and De gea is a superior shot stopper. Make of this what you will.
raumdeuter:

He doesn't need UEFA when there's FIFA's rating for him and besides how can you ask that when you know United were absent during the champions league the previous season undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Dadehmola:

Neuer's excellent Qualities as a sweeper and ofcourse... his impressive control and distribution of the ball account for atleast 60% of the hype.

In terms of shotstopping, he isn't really better than The likes of Abiodun Baruwa, Austin Ejide etc!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2016
GBR1:

Neuer is still considered the best keeper in the world and rightly so but that doesn't mean it couldn't be debated currently. Stop trying to put down De gea to uplift Neuer, you won't get very far with that. De gea is the 2nd best keeper in the world.
https://www.fifpro.org/en/news/2015-world-xi-the-reserve-teams-2

This is FIFAPRO's reserved team...

The gap between Neuer and DeGea is so wide its not even debatable

UEFA keeper of the year award Neuer won his 3rd straight while DeGea has never been mentioned once yet they can be debated by whom?

Which self respecting analyst would openly declare Degea better than Neuer. Like they said DDG has a long way to go before he can match Neuer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:16am On Apr 06, 2016
While some prefer de Gea, others prefer Neuer.
Just like Messi & C.Ronaldo, there's nothing odd making comparisons or preferring one over the other, even among Spanish & Germans, other than outright arrogance.

Except of course to someone who thinks himself more Roman than Paul the Apostle.

Put Neuer in MUFC of this season & it can only get worse, never better.

Hopefully we can rise soon & the lad can achieve his aim under a progressive manager - his talents deserve loads.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

That's because he plays for a weak Manchester United side, and Spanish coach still loves Casilas out of sentiments. When Casilas retires and United becomes dominant in Europe again, DDG will get his proper rating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
So DeGea is even the official second best in the world?
Raumdeuter, why have you painted a false picture of the situation?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Haba... which kain argument be dis na!? Manuel Neuer is 'light years' ahead of DDG abeg. We no even suppose dey drag dis kain matter sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Courtois is better than DDG...and Neuer

If e pain you, consult your babalawo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
de gea na neuer boss cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
elampiro:

So DeGea is even the official second best in the world?

Raumdeuter, why have you painted a false picture of the situation?

When I tell you say RamuGea dey talk nonsense you no believe me? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

Yes o.... I wan consult Baba Suwe sef.. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Without sentiment or favor de gea keep improving game after game meanwhile, Neuer is beginning to retrogress maybe it's as a result of lack of competition in burn-this-league-down. But still, there is no need for comparison since they play in different league. Neuer keep in an inferior league and superior team, opposite is the case for de gea. Cortoise was one time better than de gea so someone should tell Adelana to keep kwayet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
weedtaker:
de gea na neuer boss cool
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
hensben:
Without sentiment or favor de gea keep improving game after game meanwhile, Neuer is beginning to retrogress maybe it's as a result of lack of competition in burn-this-league-down. But still, there is no need for comparison since they play in different league. Neuer keep in an inferior league and superior team, opposite is the case for de gea. Cortoise was one time better than de gea so someone should tell Adelana to keep kwayet.
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Lets be honest with ourselves, DDG is better than Neuer ..... I imagine where ManU would have been if not for that guy( someone said he can abort a nine month pregnancy cheesy ) , Bayern can always win their league even without Neuer's services.... Uefa only ranks Neuer ahead b'cos his team plays ( and performs well) in the UCL, FIFA recognizes DDG as second best due to individual brilliance despite his sttupid team ( my team embarassed ) struggling to qualify for UCL.......

To back up my claims, tell me the only player in World XI and World Reserve XI that doesn't play in the UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2016
hensben:
Ur level of reasoning is infinitesimally shallow. Just look at u contradicting urself in d same post.

The only time it can be argued that Courtois was better than De Gea was 13/14 season. That season Courtois was playing in La Liga. And De Gea was playing in EPL.
But, but, there's no need comparing De Gea and Neuer since they both dont play in the same league....
Do u even read what u type before u post??

De Gea and Courtois have always been on the same level. But since he returned to Chelsea, De Gea has been heads and shoulders above Courtois.
Show me any credible and reliable ranking that has placed Courtois above De Gea in the last 5 years and i'll believe u and admit i am wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ur level of reasoning is infinitesimally shallow. Just look at u contradicting urself in d same post.

The only time it can be argued that Courtois was better than De Gea was 13/14 season. That season Courtois was playing in La Liga. And De Gea was playing in EPL.
But, there's no need comparing De Gea and Neuer since they both dont play in the same league....
Do u even read what u type before u post??

De Gea and Courtois have always been on the same level. But since he returned to Chelsea, De Gea has been heads and shoulders above Courtois.
Show me any credible and reliable ranking that has placed Courtois above De Gea in the last 5 years and i'll believe u and admit i am wrong.
That's my point. Cortoise was one time rated above de gea and I am saying I can't rate them then due to they were playing in different league, never mind de gea was once Atletico Madrid keeper. The way you degrade cortoise in your earlier post like one piece of sh1t goal-keeper is nauseating. De gea was better than him last season it was his first season in epl. Remember de gea first season in epl also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Lets be honest with ourselves, DDG is better than Neuer ..... I imagine where ManU would have been if not for that guy( someone said he can abort a nine month pregnancy cheesy ) , Bayern can always win their league even without Neuer's services.... Uefa only ranks Neuer ahead b'cos his team plays ( and performs well) in the UCL, FIFA recognizes DDG as second best due to individual brilliance despite his sttupid team ( my team embarassed ) struggling to qualify for UCL.......

To back up my claims, tell me the only player in World XI and World Reserve XI that doesn't play in the UCL.
De Gea could ve saved the dinosaurs from extinction...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.