Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9240072 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3201411/John-Terry-NOT-Jose-Mourinho-s-plans-ahead-Manchester-City-defeat.html.
Read that!
They were having internal issues before his sack and many people believed Terry was the leader of the revolt.
This is another: www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-dropped-john-terry-for-tactical-reasons-ahead-victory-over-arsenal-10509221.html

i failed to see where mourinho "believed" Terry was a co-conspirator..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
LTSHANGY:

He said many of the players conspired against him. it would be dumb to think Mourinho didn't include Terry in his list considering both were at logger head before his sack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
LTSHANGY:

He said many of the players conspired against him. it would be dumb to think Mourinho didn't include Terry among the list, considering both were at logger head before his sack.
As a matter of fact, it already put your stup!d rubbish that Mourinho preferred Terry to Zouma to rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

I said I won't repeat myself again but let me do this just once.
Morgan's reading of the game and positional discipline are far better than Smalling. He also takes more risk on the ball with his dribbling which shows how good he's on the ball. He's also as physical as Smalling.
Hence, not just Smalling poor football skills that's the problem.

Morgan`s reading of the game and positional discipline are better than Smalling? And Morgan with more stable back four with Ngolo tackling all over the pitch since the beginning of the season conceded more goals (31) than Smalling who didn`t have a stable back four because of injuries and and LVG playing wingers as full back in matches conceded 25 goals making the team the second best defence in the league. If Morgan faces half of defensive instability that Smalling have faced this season, he would`ve been found out so many times

Morgan dribbling? How and where? Smalling even has more dribbles than him. You are the one overhyping Morgan. Morgan is already 32. Where was him when he was of Smalling`s age? Smalling is miles ahead of Morgan in any defensive stats this season.

Thank God you were not our coach when Wenger requested for Smalling when we showed interest in buying Vermaellen.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
tess1:

Morgan`s reading of the game and positional discipline are better than Smalling? And Morgan with more stable back four with Ngolo tackling all over the pitch since the beginning of the season conceded more goals (31) than Smalling who didn`t have a stable back four because of injuries and and LVG playing wingers as full back in matches conceded 25 goals making the team the second best defence in the league. If Morgan faces half of defensive instability that Smalling have faced this season, he would`ve been found out so many times

Morgan dribbling? How and where? Smalling even has more dribbles than him. You are the one overhyping Morgan. Morgan is already 32. Where was him when he was of Smalling`s age? Smalling is miles ahead of Morgan in any defensive stats this season.

Thank God you were not our coach when Wenger requested for Smalling when we showed interest in buying Vermaellen.
This just a baseless rant.
Watch any of Leicester match and come back to tell me if Morgan isn't better on the ball than Smalling nor good at reading the game. Don't even look further, watch the recent leicester vs. Southampton match.
Also, how many times do I have to mention that I know that Smalling one on one tackling is impressive before you get it? Also, if a defender's positional discipline is good enough, he won't need to do too much tackling in a game!
Confused bunch!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
^^^^you're a big fool angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't worry Kagawa, you know I've got your back.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

He said many of the players conspired against him. it would be dumb to think Mourinho didn't include Terry among the list, considering both were at logger head before his sack.
As a matter of fact, it already put your stup!d rubbish that Mourinho preferred Terry to Zouma to rest.

So then, Zouma is better than Terry.. YES OR NO?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

Herrera was constantly running like an headless chicken.
Carrick, even in his sluggish form was the bridge between the midfield and defence but once he left, the floodgate opened for Everton in the middle and they kept pumping the pressure.

Carrick was our DM in a 4-1-4-1. When he left Schneirderlin went to DM while Herrera joined the front four.

Out threat that period helped to push Everton back a little. Remember too, Carrick and Martial were giving the ball away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Keky:

You just killed it!.. That guy has fufu for a brain!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
I`ll like to know how and why somebody will be comparing Smalling at 25 with Morgan at 32.

Smalling has played 2520mins in the EPL this season.

PS% - 81.8%
Aerial duel won - 3.1
Tackles won - 1.8
Interception - 2.9
Dribbles - 0.7.

Wes Morgan has played 2880mins

PS % - 74.1%
Aerial duel won - 2.6
Tackles won - 1.2
Interception - 2.6
Dribbles - 0.3

As a matter of fact, it was highlighted that passing is Morgan`s weakness. And somebody is here telling us of reading and awareness of the game. He`s very lucky to have Ngolo Kante in his team, if not, he would`ve been exposed long time ago.

Ngolo Kante that averages 4.5 tacles and 4.2 interceptions per game is the one shielding the defence. The guy that can harass any player anywhere on the pitch.

Any day, any time, Smalling is a father to Morgan in EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Keky:
Did you see the defence rating above the tackle score in your screen shot?
The rating was done in accordance to how they have performed this season! No one would be recording positional discipline or reading of the game because these are things that can only be seen but can't be measured.. Hence, the rating. You've really saved me by providing the screenshot which has solidified my point.
And like I stated earlier, if your positional discipline is great, you wouldn't have to resort to constant tackling to bail yourself out like Smalling does.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

This just a baseless rant.
Watch any of Leicester match and come back to tell me if Morgan isn't better on the ball than Smalling nor good at reading the game. Don't even look further, watch the recent leicester vs. Southampton match.
Also, how many times do I have to mention that I know that Smalling one on one tackling is impressive before you get it? Also, if a defender's positional discipline is good enough, he won't need to do too much tackling in a game!
Confused bunch!

I can see that you watch football upside down. That`s where you saw that Morgan is better than Smalling. If he reads the game so much like you claim, why is his interceptions not better than Smalling`s?
It`s only a mad man`s speech that`s always different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Apology Keky, I mean to reply the dullards like tess1 and LTSHANGY.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
LTSHANGY:

You just killed it!.. That guy has fufu for a brain!!
Eediot, did you see the defence rating above the tackle score in the screen shot?
Don't tell me you are also blind to not see that!
The rating was done in accordance to how they have performed this season! No one would be recording positional discipline or reading of the game because these are things that can only be seen but can't be measured.. Hence, the rating.
And like I stated earlier, if your positional discipline is great, you wouldn't have to resort to constant tackling to bail yourself out like Smalling does.
What a bunch of eediots!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
tess1:

I can see that you watch football upside down. That`s where you saw that Morgan is better than Smalling. If he reads the game so much like you claim, why is his interceptions not better than Smalling`s?
Abeg go and sidon.
Check keky screenshot.
Yeye!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
I just don't get why you guys are debating with that nuisance with an IQ in negative integers!!

A troll that pulls out more dumb fallacy from his azz faster than a magician pulls out hares from his hat.

That nigga's e-life is a monument to stupidity!! If someone can say Modric playing as an AM means Mourinho is playing with 5 DEFENDERS, then y'all should have no business quoting him.

Someone was saying coz of "Quality A", Defender X is better than Defender Z, then after being called out and ducking like a wuss suffering chronic epilepsy, he then said Defender X now lacks "Quality A" which made better than Defender Z; y'all ought to know y'all are better off watching a paint dry than waiting for rétard with dormant brain to reason at the same wavelength of a mouse let alone a human's.

Take a look at his final BORING EXCUSE out of every dumb argument he brings; "go and RE-WATCH/WATCH Team X (Atletico/Leceister) ".

Whenever he's exposed he'll tell you to go and watch the match like he's the only the one that watches the team.

If Morgan was in this injury ravaged Utd team where wingers and MFers play as defenders, Utd would have been in relegation waters by now.

Debating with that Down Syndrome troll is a waste of brain cells. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
tess1:
I`ll like to know how and why somebody will be comparing Smalling at 25 with Morgan at 32.

PS% - 81.8%
Aerial duel won - 3.1
Tackles won - 1.8
Interception - 2.9
Dribbles - 0.7.

PS % - 74.1%
Aerial duel won - 2.6
Tackles won - 1.2
Interception - 2.6
Dribbles - 0.3

As a matter of fact, it was highlighted that passing is Morgan`s weakness. And somebody is here telling us of reading and awareness of the game. He`s very lucky to have Ngolo Kante in his team, if not, he would`ve been exposed long time ago.

Ngolo Kante that averages 4.5 tacles and 4.2 interceptions per game is the one shielding the defence. The guy that can harass any player anywhere on the pitch.

Watch how El RETARDINHO will bring up another excuse to make you waste your time with him. Don't fall for his tricks - empty brains have gotten nothing to offer!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
sinizia:
I just don't get why you guys are debating with that nuisance with an IQ in negative integers!!

A troll that pulls out more dumb fallacy from his azz faster than a magician pulls out hares from his hat.

That nigga's e-life is a monument to stupidity!! If someone can say Modric playing as an AM means Mourinho is playing with 5 DEFENDERS, then y'all should have no business quoting him.

Someone was saying coz of "Quality A", Defender X is better than Defender Z, then after being called out and ducking like a wuss suffering chronic epilepsy, he then said Defender X now lacks "Quality A" which made better than Defender Z; y'all ought to know y'all are better off watching a paint dry than waiting for rétard with dormant brain to reason at the same wavelength of a mouse let alone a human's.

Take a look at his final BORING EXCUSE out of every dumb argument he brings; "go and RE-WATCH/WATCH Team X (Atletico/Leceister) ".

Whenever he's exposed he'll tell you to go and watch the match like he's the only the one that watches the team.

If Morgan was in this injury ravaged Utd team where wingers and MFers play as defenders, Utd would have been in relegation waters by now.

Debating with that Down Syndrome troll is a waste of brain cells. Be warned.
See painment!
I heard Coogar is your king here by the way.
I want to debate with that one, not the doofus that filled up this place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
sinizia:

Watch how El RETARDINHO will bring up another excuse to make you waste your time with him. Don't fall for his tricks - empty brains have gotten nothing to offer!!

His stupidity is unquantifiable. A defender who reads the game better has the lesser interceptions. What is he reading then? Maybe map of UK.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

See painment!
I heard Coogar is your king here by the way.
I want to debate with that one, not the doofus that filled up this place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
tess1:

His stupidity is unquantifiable. A defender who reads the game better has the lesser interceptions. What is he reading then? Maybe map of UK.

LMAO. He'll soon discard the facts and tell you to GO AND WATCH TODAY'S MATCH, coz Morgan scored in it. What a first class cursed silverback gorilla!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2016
tess1:

Reading of the game doesn't mean by interception only! It could be anticipation, blocking off a pass/shot or even readjusting your position well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
sinizia:

LMAO. He'll soon discard the facts and tell you to GO AND WATCH TODAY'S MATCH, coz Morgan scored in it. What a first class cursed silverback gorilla!! grin grin

That`s why he`s been suggesting one should go and watch today`s match as if today`s match is the only match he`s played so far.

Kante has been the one doing the dirty jobs for the back line. He has been the main shield of that defence since he joined the team in the summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
tess1:

PS% - 81.8%
Aerial duel won - 3.1
Tackles won - 1.8
Interception - 2.9
Dribbles - 0.7.

PS % - 74.1%
Aerial duel won - 2.6
Tackles won - 1.2
Interception - 2.6
Dribbles - 0.3

You don't compare a player's passing stat in a possession based team to another who's in a counter attacking team. A case study is Hummel. Check Hummel's passing stat under Tuchel's possession based team and compare to the one he had under Klopp.
A counter attacking team would rather quickly make a long forward pass to their forward, winger or best player to quickly counter than build up play from the back.
That being said, you posted Smalling europa league dribbling stat by the way! Even Depay managed to have 10 dribbles in one of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2016
LTSHANGY:

So then, Zouma is better than Terry.. YES OR NO?
Yeye! Continue to ask na!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2016
elampiro:

Carrick was our DM in a 4-1-4-1. When he left Schneirderlin went to DM while Herrera joined the front four.

Out threat that period helped to push Everton back a little. Remember too, Carrick and Martial were giving the ball away.
Morgan never went back to the holding role, he still continued in his box-box role, only if he had the brain to tell him that he needed to move back once Carrick left the pitch. Even if he had moved back, his awareness, buildup play and positional discipline are quite poor to operate in the role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Kagawa10:

Morgan never went back to the holding role, he still continued in his box-box role, only if he had the brain to tell him that he needed to move back once Carrick left the pitch. Even if he had moved back, his awareness, buildup play and positional discipline are quite poor to operate in the role

You no know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2016
elampiro:

You no know ball.
The ball wey you carry? LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Kagawa10:

What's this rubbish?

Schooling your ignorant asss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2016
tess1:

That`s why he`s been suggesting one should go and watch today`s match as if today`s match is the only match he`s played so far.

Kante has been the one doing the dirty jobs for the back line. He has been the main shield of that defence since he joined the team in the summer.

God bless you o.... Wes Morgan that was a liability last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2016
I see Kagawa10 is still not making any friends grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.