Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
you go just sound like an angry person.
nobody turn LvG on the very first day like you're planning.
even those that never wanted him here.

@all
Jose suppose Don tell levy the ninjas he needs, before this guys go shine for euros and their price come dey too big.
Everyone turned on him and rendered the good things he did meaningless like when brought in Rashford, Fosu Mensah and CBJ into the first team.
Without him, there wouldn't have been emergence of Martial and Rashford this season, our 2 best players in a team of mediocre!
He couldn't have done better with that pathetic midfield and without a quality striker except for Rashford who came in few months ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:15pm On May 22, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Will you keep kwayet.
He ruined ozil
Someone who won the league in spain,italy,portugal and england.
Two U.CL medal
Van gal shoul have won the league with depay herrera an co, and ruin them the following season.
Maybe he will still be united manager now.
Lol!
2 unproven average players?
Let me spell it out to you, Depay is no different from Ryan Babel who looked a worldie in that same Dutch league and Herrera is the spanish Cleverley. We would be battling relegation already if we had depended on these 2 aforementioned donkeys.
Whether you choose to believe it or not, our squad is average.
And yes, Ozil performances got dwindled under Mourinho after his storming first season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

I am indeed amazed at your insight. Do you mind proving how MOU ruined the listed players with verifiable evidence?

Please, no blowing of grammar without facts or verifiable evidences. Thank you.

Just imagine how Ibime will feel seeing Kagawa10 calling Oscar a good quality player. LMAO. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

grin grin

He scored 15 half of that number. If he didn't injure when he hit form, he would have scored close to that. We were not creating chances in the beginning of the season until we moved Martial to the left. Our season no set as e suppose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
And not criticise LvG for even a big one
I would have criticised if he had a great squad which wasn't the case.
I actually faulted him for his failure to bring in quality midfielders, especially in the midfield areas.
But since everyone thinks otherwise that he should have won the title with these average squad, then Mourinho got to do better with the same squad , hence, he would be rubbish in my eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 1:27pm On May 22, 2016
"Our squad is average, "our squad is shît"..like say na Sir Matt Busby buy those "average players".

If Mou comes and succeeds (by God's Grace), the story would change to - " he is reaping the benefits of LVG's hard work" and "if he had the likes of Herrera, he woulda failed"

I bin dey think say Genetically Encoded Stúpidity na myth but mehn.... i don witness am live on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
sinizia:

Just imagine how Ibime will feel seeing Kagawa10 calling Oscar a good quality player. LMAO. grin grin
A brazil no 10 who had a storm at the olympic and looked good in majority of the matches for Chelsea until he became garbage under Mourinho?
What the hell!
Would also say he was good in his first half of the season under Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Like they did with Pedro transfer?
I won't be surprised if Mourinho's agent, mendes leaked the news for his fear that utd would renege on their verbal agreement after the FA cup win.

It was Mendes that leaked the news last night. They said it was reported so by Skysports.

Watch the Sky news here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=996697990412689&id=112070568875440
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
That Fabregas, Matic weren't already shite as at January last season?
That Hazard wasn't the one who solely dragged Chelsea to the title in the second half of the season when everyone stopped playing?
That Oscar wasn't fantastic with Chelsea against Juve, Donestk and many other matches?
That Ozil didn't look dazzling in his first season at Madrid where he had 10 goals / 29 assists overall and was hailed as the next Zidane until he tailed off in his second season and looked average to decent in his 3rd?
Care to disprove any of these?

Ozil stats for club and country by ESPN

10/11: G12, A31
11/12: G13,A26
12/13: G16/A35

Based on the above,kindly tell how MOU ruined Ozil.

Have you ever wondered why no one is shouting about the brilliance of Oscar or the supposed brilliance he had except you? I mean how can one justify a coach ruining a player because he performed OK in certain match?

Since you were quick to spool stats for ozil, why not try same for Oscar, so the world can witness see for a fact the world class talent MOU ruined?

Mscheeew, No be only Oscar na BET! cheesy

So according to you,because fab,Costa, matic n co. failed to turn up in the second half of the season,Mou must have ruined their career,right? Except there is another definition for ruin,Oga your logic is simply not of this world, I am sorry Sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
Dadehmola:
"Our squad is average, "our squad is shît"..like say na Sir Matt Busby buy those "average players".

If Mou comes and succeeds (by God's Grace), the story would change to - " he is reaping the benefits of LVG's hard work" and "if he had the likes of Herrera, he woulda failed"

I bin dey think say Genetically Encoded Stúpidity na myth but mehn.... i don witness am live on this thread.
Would need to revamp the midfield first and would have to make Herrera and Depay play better.
Shebi na Van gaal deu suck their destiny?
If he failed to do these 2?
Eh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

I would have criticised if he had a great squad which wasn't the case.
I actually faulted him for his failure to bring in quality midfielders, especially in the midfield areas.
But since everyone thinks otherwise that he should have won the title with these average squad, then Mourinho got to do better with the same squad , hence, he would be rubbish in my eyes.
There wouldn't have been so much pressure on him if he hadn't overhauled the whole squad and spent such huge amount, yet we're not better. So he's a failure. The same would happen to any employee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2016
grin

Ah! The same day I finally get out of jail is the same day LVG gets sacked? Hmmm....the oracle is real!

www.skysports.com/

Anyway once more _fuck the mods! The carnage continues!

#FA CUP BOSSES!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
2 unproven average players?
Let me spell it out to you, Depay is no different from Ryan Babel who looked a worldie in that same Dutch league and Herrera is the spanish Cleverley. We would be battling relegation already if we had depended on these 2 aforementioned donkeys.
Whether you choose to believe it or not, our squad is average.
And yes, Ozil performances got dwindled under Mourinho after his storming first season.
Then why did van gal sign depay and herera, or someone use bra to cover his face when he wanted to sign em.
Jose signings won him the league before he ruined them according to you.
Lvg tenure as a manger of the biggest club in englanand is 'FAILURE'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:42pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

A brazil no 10 who had a storm at the olympic and looked good in majority of the matches for Chelsea until he became garbage under Mourinho?
What the hell!
Would also say he was good in his first half of the season under Mourinho.

LOL. I won't even debate this issue with you, just go to Shekpe thread and bring up the issue of Oscar being a quality player and see the rebuttals you'd get. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2016
elampiro:

It was Mendes that leaked the news last night. They said it was reported so by Skysports.

Watch the Sky news here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=996697990412689&id=112070568875440
If true, he ruined the FA cup celebration according to the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:50pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

Ozil stats for club and country by ESPN

10/11: G12, A31
11/12: G13,A26
12/13: G16/A35

Based on the above,kindly tell how MOU ruined Ozil.

Have you ever wondered why no one is shouting about the brilliance of Oscar or the supposed brilliance he had except you? I mean how can one justify a coach ruining a player because he performed OK in certain match?

Since you were quick to spool stats for ozil, why not try same for Oscar, so the world can witness see for a fact the world class talent MOU ruined?

Mscheeew, No be only Oscar na BET! cheesy

So according to you,because fab,Costa, matic n co. failed to turn up in the second half of the season,Mou must have ruined their career,right? Except there is another definition for ruin,Oga your logic is simply not of this world, I am sorry Sir.
Lol!
Dey dere dey count his worldcup qualifiers 10 assists for his country and the ones for friendly matches.
Ozil had 10 goals / 24 assists in his first season at Madrid, had 7 goals / 20 assists in his second season and had 10 goals / 17 assists in his 3rd season.
Not to mention that he looked average in most of the matches in his 3rd season despite his stats. Modric even displaced him from his position at times, as opposed to his 1st season where he was dazzling form and often kept the Madrid fans on their feet every game.
And not just the second half? Hazard eventually joined the leagues of players like Fabregas, Matic, Costa etc, who got burnt in the following season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Crying wetin? We won the Fa cup already.
No manager would have managed to win anything with that pathetic midfield of ours and lack of quality strikers.
On the other hand, Mourinho managed to almost relegate his teams consisting of quality players like Hazard, Fabregas, Costa and Matic who would seamlessly slot into our team.
I would really loves how he revamp our midfield and move out Rooney because he's always been lucky with quality midfield in every club he took over. For example, Alonso at Madrid, Deco at Porto, David luiz who was a solid holding midfielder under Benitez and got deployed in the same role under Mourinho. Or even Oscar who was quality under many Benitez before Mourinho came.
He's also been lucky with quality midfielder that suddenly became available like Sneidjer, fabregas and Ozil (after his worldcup performances).
However, there are no quality midfield available on the market right now and our midfield isn't a quality he could work with.
Eventually, we would see who's the fraud.

Who bought Schneirderlin?

Don't give excuse that he is not a good midfielder. He was the best in EPL last season. When Di Maria came to United, he had world class performance in about 5 first games which he played on the left of a diamond midfield.

Instead of Van Gaal to adapt his system and philosophy to suit the players quality, he will want the players to adapt to his philosophy. That has been the problem. What Di Maria needed last season was a strong DM, not Blind that played behind him that neccessitated Di Maria to be defence conscious. We saw a certain match Valencia was played on the right side of the diamond midfield. His physicality meant that the other players were able to express themselves freely without worrying about the battle side.

Van Gaal has a good playing style, but he doesn't buy the right players to gain the right mix in selection. In EPL you need men who can head very accurately when attacking set plays, you need them too to defend set plays. Men who can jump and head accurately. In United no one player Van Gaal bought that can head the ball accurately, like the way Drogba, Vidic, Ivanovic, Terry would head the ball into the net. Rojo, Blind, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Mephis cannot even jump.

The only players who can head the ball to target almost every time are Martial and Rooney. But these are short guys. The other guys who can jump high, Fellaini, Jones and Smalling are shyte while trying to score with their heads. Given another season, Gaal wouldn't have corrected this.

What about mixing the team with pacing players. Pacing players who can cause havoc, not players like Lingard who run and run without producing quality.

Even if Gaal is able to assemble a great squad, he might still spoil the party with selection and substitution because he sees the beginning of the season as a time of experiment. I like him though, I believe the injuries to senior players spoilt the party for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
funlord:
grin

Ah! The same day I finally get out of jail is the same day LVG gets sacked? Hmmm....the oracle is real!

www.skysports.com/

Anyway once more _fuck the mods! The carnage continues!

#FA CUP BOSSES!
And we also won a cup. Maybe your stay in there would bring more success stories to United grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
If true, he ruined the FA cup celebration according to the club.

Yes, it was too early. Body dey pepper he and Mourinho too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
Dey dere dey count his 10 assists for worldcup qualifiers for his country and the ones fro friendly matches.
Ozil had 10 goals / 24 assists in his first season at Madrid, had 7 goals / 20 assists in his second season and had 10 goals / 17 assists in his 3rd season.
Not to mention that he looked average in most of the matches in his 3rd season despite his stats. Even Modric displaced him from his position at times, as opposed to his 1st season where he was dazzling and often kept the Madrid fans on their feet every game.
The same Ozil that has looked average since he came to EPL.

I know you will blame it either on Arsenal's poor squad or Wenger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

one thing we can say about LvG is that he was never boring off the field unlike Moyes who was boring on and off the field.
hopefully the man go just retire.
winning the fa cup for Utd isn't a bad way to end your career.

Gaal has past achievment that boosted his confidence even when things were tough. He bullied the press. Moyes had nothing and had nothing to defend himself when press wrote he was not a world class coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Then why did van gal sign depay and herera, or someone use bra to cover his face when he wanted to sign em.
Jose signings won him the league before he ruined them according to you.
Lvg tenure as a manger of the biggest club in englanand is 'FAILURE'
He wasn't the one who signed that donkey, Herrera.
It was Moyes' deal that brought him into the team.
Van gaal couldn't have signed Herrera when he was preparing with Holland for the world cup few weeks at the time Herrera got signed.
He also mentioned that Holland was the only thing that filled up his mind and he would only concentrate on Manutd after the world cup ends which was by late July/August and Herrera was already signed in June.
Also, he wouldn't bench his signing at the start of the season like he constantly did with Herrera considering the huge fees that brought him in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
elampiro:

Yes, it was too early. Body dey pepper he and Mourinho too much.
Man Utd fii change mind oo embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:02pm On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
The same Ozil that has looked average since he came to EPL.

I know you will blame it either on Arsenal's poor squad or Wenger.
You must have been living under rock this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:02pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
Dey dere dey count his 10 assists for worldcup qualifiers for his country and the ones fro friendly matches.
Not to mention that he looked average in most of the matches in his 3rd season despite his stats. Even Modric displaced him from his position at times, as opposed to his 1st season where he was dazzling and often kept the Madrid fans on their feet every game.

Ok! Based on the above bolded stats in your own words,how did MOU ruin Ozil ?

Oga I do not care about how players look! I just general look out for their performance/contributions and results. Oh! Ozil looked average in bulk of the games though his stats were good,so we score him an F!? What a sound logic cheesy

I can see you have tailed off on Oscar n co talk. Hmmmm...! Mou ruined them indeed.

Kagawa you no try at all I swear cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
Kudos to Elampiro for wasting his epistles over Kagawa that would never agree with him. Keep wasting your time. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2016
Elampiro
Just when I fired on my browser to mention you and cuss Zidane, that's when he finally made an impact yesterday grin

E pain Diademk07 die grin

His loving Football daddy got fired for wasting money on mediocre players wink

He now cites the open rebellion against mou by Hazard and co as a reason he's shite...
How can anyone even thinks all star players Mou has coached were gotten by luck?

Chai

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:09pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

Ok! Based on the above bolded stats in your own words,how did MOU ruin Ozil ?

Oga I do not care about how players look! I just general look out for their performance/contributions and results. Oh! Ozil looked average in bulk of the games though his stats were good,so we score him an F!? What a sound logic cheesy

I can see you have tailed off on Oscar n co talk. Hmmmm...! Mou ruined them indeed.

Kagawa you no try at all I swear cheesy
I added to my post but you already quoted the first.
Just ask any Madrid fan about Ozil in his first season. He was magical and unreal in his first season.
Also, we could see that his stat dwindled in his subsequent season. Let's also not forget that Modric constantly displaced him from his position in his 3rd season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:09pm On May 22, 2016
sinizia:

Bros the thing dey do me like say my eye no dey see well. I don't even get it. Oscar of all people.... shocked

I am in shock for words to describe the blasphemy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

Bros the thing dey do me like say my eye no dey see well. I don't even get it. Oscar of all people.... shocked

I am in shock for words to describe the blasphemy.

LOL. The worst is that he even shot himself in the leg with the "good stats" of Ozil at Madrid under Mourinho that he posted, but the same Ozil apart from this season has been average under Wenger. Now he had the guts to mention Oscar, that over-hyped Brazilian. You no see say I no gree argue am with am? I just wish he can take the Oscar argument to Chelsea thread and watch how Chelsea fans go attack am. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:17pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Diademk07 post=45862750]
I added to my post but you already quoted the first.
Just ask any Madrid fan about Ozil in his first season. He was magical and unreal in his first season.
Also, we could see that his stat dwindled in his subsequent season. Let's also not forget that Modric constantly displaced him from his position in his 3rd season.[/quOzil

Bros I do not need yo ask any Madrid fan.

Don't make me keep repeating my self, kindly just explain to us how mou ruined Ozil based on the stats you provided.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
I wanna see Pogba in our midfield so bad sad
. De Gea
Valencia/mensah--Smalling--Jones--Shaw

. Pogba --Kante---Ozil

Mahrez---Rashford/Kane/Vardy---Martial

Vardy go cheap!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrcapability7 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.