Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
RaeMystix:

Sleep ke?...It's still early lol grin
Nocturnal girl, you can now sleep, it's day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:24pm On May 22, 2016
elampiro:

Who bought Schneirderlin?

Don't give excuse that he is not a good midfielder. He was the best in EPL last season. When Di Maria came to United, he had world class performance in about 5 first games which he played on the left of a diamond midfield.

Instead of Van Gaal to adapt his system and philosophy to suit the players quality, he will want the players to adapt to his philosophy. That has been the problem. What Di Maria needed last season was a strong DM, not Blind that played behind him that neccessitated Di Maria to be defence conscious. We saw a certain match Valencia was played on the right side of the diamond midfield. His physicality meant that the other players were able to express themselves freely without worrying about the battle side.
The 4-4-2 diamond would have served LvG really well if he was a serious manager. Truth be told he had all the necessary resources to perfect it.
Valencia's performance that day on the right gave me hope he wasn't finished as a footballer.

Another breakthrough was the 4-1-4-1. The mad scientist was only interested in experiments.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Everyone turned on him and rendered the good things he did meaningless like when brought in Rashford, Fosu Mensah and CBJ into the first team.
Without him, there wouldn't have been emergence of Martial and Rashford this season, our 2 best players in a team of mediocre!
He couldn't have done better with that pathetic midfield and without a quality striker except for Rashford who came in few months ago.

in another four-five years,history will remember LvG fondly,as of now the memories are still fresh and we know how some of his successes came about,
when we don forget you can pull out he developed martial,jackson and rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Elxandre:
I wanna see Pogba in our midfield so bad sad
. De Gea
Valencia/mensah--Smalling--Jones--Shaw

. Pogba --Kante---Ozil

Mahrez---Rashford/Kane/Vardy---Martial

Vardy go cheap!

cheesy

I no want Pogba anywhere near my team. The money that would be wasted on him will get us 2 quality DMs and change go remain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. The worst is that he even shot himself in the leg with the "good stats" of Ozil at Madrid under Mourinho that he posted, but the same Ozil apart from this season has been average under Wenger. Now he had the guts to mention Oscar, that over-hyped Brazilian. You no see say I no gree argue am with am? I just wish he can take the Oscar argument to Chelsea thread and watch how Chelsea fans go attack am. grin grin

I am a Chelsea fan. It was the Ozil and Oscar talk which got me interested. Just imagine same brilliantly useless fit Oscar on the bench and Rlc on the Pitch all through hiddicks stay as manager. Yet,kagawa wants us to believe MOU ruined oscar.

I am even not happy with you guys acquiring MOU, because ManU will surely be a force to reckon with once again. Plus many vs CFC matches will be one hell of a match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:31pm On May 22, 2016
elampiro:

Who bought Schneirderlin?

Don't give excuse that he is not a good midfielder. He was the best in EPL last season. When Di Maria came to United, he had world class performance in about 5 first games which he played on the left of a diamond midfield.

Instead of Van Gaal to adapt his system and philosophy to suit the players quality, he will want the players to adapt to his philosophy. That has been the problem. What Di Maria needed last season was a strong DM, not Blind that played behind him that neccessitated Di Maria to be defence conscious. We saw a certain match Valencia was played on the right side of the diamond midfield. His physicality meant that the other players were able to express themselves freely without worrying about the battle side.

Van Gaal has a good playing style, but he doesn't buy the right players to gain the right mix in selection. In EPL you need men who can head very accurately when attacking set plays, you need them too to defend set plays. Men who can jump and head accurately. In United no one player Van Gaal bought that can head the ball accurately, like the way Drogba, Vidic, Ivanovic, Terry would head the ball into the net. Rojo, Blind, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Mephis cannot even jump.

The only players who can head the ball to target almost every time are Martial and Rooney. But these are short guys. The other guys who can jump high, Fellaini, Jones and Smalling are shyte while trying to score with their heads. Given another season, Gaal wouldn't have corrected this.

What about mixing the team with pacing players. Pacing players who can cause havoc, not players like Lingard who run and run without producing quality.

Even if Gaal is able to assemble a great squad, he might still spoil the party with selection and substitution because he sees the beginning of the season as a time of experiment. I like him though, I believe the injuries to senior players spoilt the party for him.
Lol!
Why do People keep bringing up Schneiderlin?
Was he ever known for his passing, techniques or creativity to begin with? He was known for his defensive contribution which hasn't changed for us whenever he plays as a box-box player like other limited players like Khedira, Ramires does.
And no, Schneiderlin hasn't been poor. He was solid alongside Bastain at the start of the season until Bastain got injured and he's been good as a box-box for us like the game against City, Midgetlland etc. He had an overall solid first season for us except for the few matches he played in the holding midfield role.
And well, Di Maria had few good games for us at the start of the season and then looked pathetic afterwards which isn't surprising because he often looked awful on the wing under Ancelotti and subsequently got benched, only to return as a makeshift box-box CM in a worldcalss Madrid midfield consisting of Alonso and Modric.. No wonder he couldn't get a payrise at Madrid.
And let me ask you this, was it also Van gaal that made Di Maria looked pathetic on the wing for Psg against City in both legs?
The truth is Di Maria was always known for his inconsistencies and brainless play until the 6 month he played as a makeshift box-box. He showed his true form at Manutd, he couldn't even managed to have a good half season for us before returning to his pathetic brainless form, that's no fault of the manager. Only an ignorant fellow who's been living under rock would think Di Maria was a worldclass winger to begin with.
A technical players with good football brain would always improve under Van gaal like Rashford, Martial, Blind, Carrick, Lingard and Rooney.
Van gaal system isn't cut for brainless eediots like Depay, Herrera and Di Maria.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

You must have been living under rock this season.
Lol. Who's talking about this season. Was he signed this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:32pm On May 22, 2016
SailorXY:

The 4-4-2 diamond would have served LvG really well if he was a serious manager. Truth be told he had all the necessary resources to perfect it.
Valencia's performance that day on the right gave me hope he wasn't finished as a footballer.

Another breakthrough was the 4-1-4-1. The mad scientist was only interested in experiments.
who you wan play for the base of that diamond formation ?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
Elxandre:
. De Gea

. Pogba --Kante---Ozil

Vardy go cheap!

cheesy

Bros take am easy o....! This your squad na die..! Pogba n kante behind ozil, omo na gobe for EPL teams b dat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:38pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Would need to revamp the midfield first and would have to make Herrera and Depay play better.
Shebi na Van gaal deu suck their destiny?
If he failed to do these 2?
Eh!

What's your take on Moyes' Tenure?

Was he a failure or not?

Kindly support whatever position you have with reasons - it's high time you defeated yourself with your Logic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:39pm On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
Lol. Who's talking about this season. Was he signed this season?
He was also injured for a long while.
Not to mention he had it difficult settling in the EPl when he came in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2016

If Mourinho is hired, we would have a very interesting summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
Elxandre:
. De Gea

. Pogba --Kante---Ozil

Vardy go cheap!

cheesy
Jones?
you get hope sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
sinizia:
Kudos to Elampiro for wasting his epistles over Kagawa that would never agree with him. Keep wasting your time. grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Jones? you get hope sha.
i cant think of another cb to buy, and besides money go finish na. lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
These manikin sized brainless slowpokes haven't realised what hit them. Fire monkey, employ baboon. Dis one na from philosophy class to mad man's showing off his oversized dick. Manure can't learn. Boring boring United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

What's your take on Moyes' Tenure?

Was he a failure or not?

Kindly support whatever position you have with reasons - it's high time you defeat yourself with your Logic!
Moyes wasn't better.
Failed to get the best out of Carrick and Rvp, Rio and Evra who just had a great season under Fergie in his last reign.
But went ahead to purchase luxury player in Mata for huge fees when he hadn't give a chance to a certain playmaker in his squad, Kagawa in the centre role. Gave Rooney a 5yr extension deal when he should have been moved on or given lesser deal.
Also, he brought in the average Fellaini for a huge fee when we could have got him for less before his buyout clause expired but no, Moyes was chasing both Baines and Fellaini together while offering peanut. Who told him Baines was better than Evra to begin with? He constantly undermined Evra by chasing a lesser player to start ahead him. Got Rio, Vidic and other defenders to watch jakelga and Baines video before every game when the latter players are no better than them.
The team only needed to improve on the wing and a central midfielder to play alongside Carrick but no, Moyes acted like an eediot.
look at this line-up below.
Valencia.......Smalling/Jones/Vidic........Rio.......Evra;
..............Carrrick.............A new Central Midfielder.........,;
A new winger................Kagawa...............Welbeck;
...........................Rvp/Chicharito.................
Just tell me if the team above would have failed to make the top 4 because the likes of Carrick, Rvp, Rio and Evra were still quality who just had their best performances in the previous season at the time Moyes took over. So was Kagawa who looked quality everytime he played in the centre like against Southampton, Newcastle, Leverkusen, Bayern Muinich, Sociedad etc under Moyes.
But no, Moyes was looking to improve the squad with Fellaini, Baines and Herrera, all useless players!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:
These manikin sized brainless slowpokes haven't realised what hit them. Fire monkey, employ baboon. Dis one na from philosophy class to mad man's showing off his oversized dick. Manure can't learn. Boring boring United.

See as fear they catch u. ManU _- mou, man city - pep, CFC - conte, Liverpool - klopp,arsenal - wengay aka da relic. No go start fasting n prayers make wengay buy better striker, una go hear am tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

See as fear they catch u. ManU _- mou, man city - pep, CFC - conte, Liverpool - klopp,arsenal - wengay aka da relic. No go start fasting n prayers make wengay buy better striker, una go hear am tongue
Mou is a like a football terrorist. He comes with a bomb vest. Conte will need like 3years to make any meaningful impact, so that is 3years of mediocrity for Chelshit in utter oblivion. Pep? Na Aladyce I go give am for lecture in Premier League Studies 101.

Everyone knows Wenger is a striker away from breaking his won unbeaten invincible record.

Prediction
Conte gets sacked at Christmas after seeing Chelsea off to another relegation battle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

I am a Chelsea fan. It was the Ozil and Oscar talk which got me interested. Just imagine same brilliantly useless fit Oscar on the bench and Rlc on the Pitch all through hiddicks stay as manager. Yet,kagawa wants us to believe MOU ruined oscar.

I am even not happy with you guys acquiring MOU, because ManU will surely be a force to reckon with once again. Plus many vs CFC matches will be one hell of a match.
Yeah, Oscar hadn't played under Hiidinks but then, he was a good player before Mounrinho happened.
His performances was quite good. Even Chelsea fans on the shed end forums praised the decision to play Oscar ahead of Mata which he consistently justified at the start by his wonder goals and his ability to drop deep to orchestrate play alongside Fabregas until Mourinho ruined them both.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Yeah, Oscar hadn't played under Hiidinks but then, he was a good player before Mounrinho happened.
His performances was quite good. Even Chelsea fans on the shed end forums were praised the decision to play Oscar ahead of Mata which he did justified at the start by his wonder goals and his ability to drop deep to orchestrate play alongside Fabregas until Mourinho ruined them both.

I am not interested in your stories. You were quick to bring up Ozil stats,kindly do same for Oscar lets see.

Meanwhile ,I am yet to see your response on how MOU ruined Ozil.

Please,no English, no hypothesis, just facts...!!!!!!! Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

who you wan play for the base of that diamond formation ?
Carrick played the base which was OK.
In his absence Blind didn't play so badly.

LvG had absolutely no reason to change that formation. We lost 3-5 to Leicester so what? The easy lessons from that game was to improvise on how to see out a game after having a two or more-goal lead after the first half.
Rooney RvP Rafael Valencia Herrera Falcao Angel Blind Carrick Herrera all took to that formation like ducks to water.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
diggz:

Bros the thing dey do me like say my eye no dey see well. I don't even get it. Oscar of all people.... shocked

I am in shock for words to describe the blasphemy.

Please ignore that clown. He is the Spy360 of Manure thread.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Moyes was poor.
Failed to get the best out of Carrick and Rvp, Rio and Evra who just had a great season under Fergie in his last reign.
But went ahead to purchase luxury player in Mata for huge fees when he hadn't give a chance to a certain playmaker in his squad, Kagawa in the centre role. Gave Rooney a 5yr extension deal when he should have been moved on or given lesser deal.

..Only for your tactical idol to take the Rooney bútt-licking to an all-time high by making him captain and spewing the infamous "My Captain shall always play" Nonsense, didnt he?

Diademk07:
Also, he brought in the average Fellaini for huge fees when we've could got him for less before his buyout clause expired but no, Moyes was chasing both Baines and Fellaini together while offering peanut. Who told him Baines was better than Evra to begin with? He constantly undermined Evra by chasing a lesser player to start ahead him. Got Rio, Vidic and other defenders to watch jakelga and Baines video every game when the latter players are no better than them

And how exactly was Your LVG better?

He began sniffing Thomas Fúcking Vermalaen's butts immediately after Confirmation as Manager of the club. I need not mention the pursuit of unrealistic targets like Muller and co.

A crocked 47 year old Falcao was the perfect Competition our CFs needed......according to your Dutch god ofcourse!!

We needed quality CBs but your tactical icon saw the likes of Rojo and Blind as perfect replacements for Rio/Vidic.

Diademk07:

All the team needed to improve was the wing and the central midfielder to play alongside Carrick but no, Moyes acted like an eediot.
Just look at this line-up below.
Valencia.......Smalling/Jones/Vidic........Rio.......Evra;
..............Carrrick.............A new Central Midfielder.........,;
A new winger................Kagawa...............Welbeck;
...........................Rvp/Chicharito.................
Just tell me if the team above would have failed to make the top 4 because the likes of Carrick, Rvp, Rio and Evra were still quality who had their best performances in the previous season, at the time Moyes took over. So was Kagawa who looked quality everytime he played in the centre like against Southampton, Newcastle, Leverkusen, Bayern Muinich, Sociedad etc.
But no, Moyes was looking to improve the squad with Fellaini, Baines and Herrera, all useless players.

And with all the investments LVG made, what was the end result?

>He persisted with a 3-5-2 formation that clearly wasn't working, costing us valuable points in the process. There wasn't any UCL for us that season - it was a perfect opportunity for LVG to stamp his authority in the epl but what did he do instead? He continued breaking negative records left right and centre!

>For a moment, Let's even agree with your assessment that Di Maria has never been a good
Player. The irony is that Your Football idol clamoured for his signature, labelling him as the world-class winger needed at the club. Care to explain?

> He was more interested in experiments - discovering his best 11 clearly wasnt on the menu.Players were constantly rotated even when the team wasn't in any injury crises. Herrera plays well today - he is dropped next week for Fellaini.. etc.

>In-form wingers like Ashley Young were stationed at LB while while that Jermain Pennant wannabe from the Eredivisie Constantly shát the bed from the wing.

>Who was the replacement for RVP & Hernandez when your "Tactical Genius" decided to offload them at once? An unproven 19 year old who had to adapt to the rigours of the league. Only God knows where we woulda finished if Martial didn't punch above his weight this season.

Lvg epitomizes unmitigated failure - Q.E.D!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

Mou is a like a football terrorist. He comes with a bomb vest.

Everyone knows Wenger is a striker away from breaking his won unbeaten invincible record.

I don't know United fans to be gentle,is this how this slowpoke will say this trash and go without punishment??

I day wait o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2016
Now Van Gaal is out, I can gladly say I'm looking forward to next season...Pep, Mou, Klopp, Conte and the lesser managers (Wenger, Pochettino, Bilic etc) it's gonna be mad fun.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
bigkesh:

I don't know United fans to be gentle,is this how this slowpoke will say this trash and go without punishment??

I day wait o
Lool. Can an army effectively fight a war on two fronts??

Boys are currently dealing with that one that has LVG's dîck jammed deep down his throat. U now want them to face his senior brother the most stupîd poster in this section??

Abeg leave spy360 make he dey exhibit his foolîshness dey go....

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:52pm On May 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

..Only for your tactical idol to take the Rooney bútt-licking to an all-time high by making him captain and spewing the infamous "My Captain shall always play" Nonsense, didnt he?

And how exactly was Your LVG better?

He began sniffing Thomas Fúcking Vermalaen's butts immediately after Confirmation as Manager of the club. I need not mention the pursuit of unrealistic targets like Muller and co.

A crocked 47 year old Falcao was the perfect Competition our CFs needed......according to your Dutch god ofcourse!!

We needed quality CBs but your tactical icon saw the likes of Rojo and Blind as perfect replacements for Rio/Vidic.

And with all the investments LVG made, what was the end result?

>He persisted with a 3-5-2 formation that clearly wasn't working, costing us valuable points in the process. There wasn't any UCL for us that season - it was a perfect opportunity for LVG to stamp his authority in the epl but what did he do instead? He continued breaking negative records left right and centre!

>For a moment, Let's even agree with your assessment that Di Maria has never been a good
Player. The irony is that Your Football idol clamoured for his signature, labelling him as the world-class winger needed at the club. Care to explain?

> He was more interested in experiments - discovering his best 11 clearly wasnt on the menu.Players were constantly rotated even when the team wasn't in any injury crises. Herrera plays well today - he is dropped next week for Fellaini.. etc.

>In-form wingers like Ashley Young were stationed at LB while while that Jermain Pennant wannabe from the Eredivisie Constantly shát the bed from the wing.

>Who was the replacement for RVP & Hernandez when your "Tactical Genius" decided to offload them at once? An unproven 19 year old who had to adapt to the rigours of the league. Only God knows where we woulda finished if Martial didn't punch above his weight this season.

Lvg epitomizes unmitigated failure - Q.E.D!!

Oh wait! What do you expect Van Gaal to do with Rooney who already signed a 5 year extension? Failing to play Rooney would even create more circus in the club like Rooney did under Fergie for the few times he didn't get to play or for Fergie's failure to make him the focal player after RVp came in.
If Rooney could undermine a long serving coach like Fergie, what do you think would have happened under Van gaal?
Fergie actually made it easy for Moyes to bin out Rooney but what did the eeddiot do? Gave him a 5yr extension.
Van gaal only operates a lone striker in his system, hence, his decision to choose one of RVP and Rooney for his striking role and he went with Rooney.
As per our transfers, we never tabled a bid for Vermalean which put to bed the rumour that we were interested in him in the first place, as opposed to Baines, Herrera and Fellaini who were bided for... And the replacement for Chicharito was Martial who was expected to be Rooney understudy like Chicharito/Welbeck did but fortunately for us, he was too good to be an understudy.
Like I mentioned in one of my post, he was going to give the benefit of the doubt to his signings unless they looked completely crap. That was the case with Depay over Young. Moreso, at the time Young could have usurped Depay on the wing, he got injured and that was how Lingard got his luck in the first team.
There's no crime giving playing time to your signings to see if they would be capable of turning it around, Rodger also did it with Benteke who constantly played ahead of Origi despite how poor he often looked.
And to be fair to Van gaal, he dropped Depay as soon he realised how hopeless he is.
Van gaal didn't cover himself in glory with his signings, of which a lot of them were unproven but then, I recall that he wanted Sadio Mane for the right wing, yet the board failed to bring him in. Apart from Di Maria who didn't turn out well and left quickly in his second season, his other big money signings (Martial and Schneiderlin) has all varied from excellent to solid except for the unproven Depay. That isn't the case with any Moyes' big signings (Mata, Fellaini and Herrera) who's varied from solid to shite players.
Also, he won the F.A cup and got us in 4th and 5th position respectively from the 7th log.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
patrickmuf:
Now Van Gaal is out, I can gladly say I'm looking forward to next season...Pep, Mou, Klopp, Conte and the lesser managers (Wenger, Pochettino, Bilic etc) it's gonna be mad fun.
Is it official?? Give us link to read the official story. Abeg persin no get time to dey follow all the rumours wey dey internet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:59pm On May 22, 2016
Ibime:

Can you swear on your life that Oscar wasn't good at all before Mourinho came in?
Even Mourinho played him over Mata, he couldn't have been rubbish then.
Majority of Chelsea fans are agbero though, what else to see?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
Ibime:

donbisili!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Can you swear on your life that Oscar wasn't good at all before Mourinho came in?
Even Mourinho played him over Mata, he couldn't have been rubbish then.
Majority of Chelsea fans are agbero though, what else to see?
Mou for LvG is like dumb for dumber!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.