Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,484 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9019602 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (14283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
17yr old Danny welbeck scored his first premier league goal on his debut against stoke...Now I kind of feel he hasn't lived up to his potential after transferring to Assnal.

I hope Rashford excells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEZbEBbtdEk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
GBR1:

I agree completely. I find it even more irritating that some people defend Moyes here.
how's studies?

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Sunderland on the back foot as usual..

Ruddie I hope say you don dey arrange Adelana's money cos Moyes might be jobless this month....
Lol. No money involved jare. Na just for the Banter and bragging rights.
Anyways, i think its no longer fair laffing at Ruudie. Coz there's no point beating a dead dog. grin
Its already an established fact that Moyes is a very useless manager. At this point, na to dey expect the inevitable sack letter. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
adebayo201:
how's studies?

cool
Everything's fine man. I have just been more busy recently because i needed to achieve something in limited time. When i'm done, i'll resuming to posting regularly as i use to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
I know the BURNthisLEAGUEdown is a tinpot useless league but did we really get rid of this man to accommodate Elampìros boyfriend?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
GBR1:

Everything's fine man. I have just been more busy recently because i needed to achieve something in limited time. When i'm done, i'll resuming to posting regularly as i use to.
success oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
smiley mehn y is no one talking about payets goal today..abi cos no b martial or rashford score am grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
dubylhover:
smiley mehn y is no one talking about payets goal today..abi cos no b martial or rashford score am grin

I dunno o....well I can't "talk" on what I didn't see sha!..grin

Lemme visit YouTube!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
dubylhover:
I feel King's goal was better. Dats my opinion though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
elrony:

I dunno o....well I can't "talk" on what I didn't see sha!..grin

Lemme visit YouTube!

Abeg visit youtube and come share d testimony grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2016
stylochime:

I feel King's goal was better. Dats my opinion though

Seriously?? Are you sure you watched the goal im talking about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2016
dubylhover:

Seriously?? Are you sure you watched the goal im talking about

His goal was the bomb! Dude took matters into his own hands, ran down the entire defense alone to score that beauty.

Payet is quality, I think it's the age that makes people overlook him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2016
The goal is overrated

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

His goal was the bomb! Dude took matters into his own hands, ran down the entire defense alone to score that beauty.

Payet is quality, I think it's the age that makes people overlook him.

Yea exactly he took matter into his own hands..reminds me of messi, when things are difficult for barca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
^^^if na messi or ororo score that goal we no go hear word again.

that goal over Sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:
The goal is overrated

Yup of course it is.when messi beat 3 players and scored against bilbao, it was tagged a magical goal, but payet playing with a team short of confidence took on 5 players and finished beautifully to raise their morale ia tagged overrated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2016
dubylhover:

Yup of course it is.when messi beat 3 players and scored against bilbao, it was tagged a magical goal, but payet playing with a team short of confidence took on 5 players and finished beautifully to raise their morale ia tagged overrated

Payet did not take on 5 players, that's the exaggeration, he dribbled past the first defender on the flank, went into the box, went past the second defender(that wasn't a dribble sef) then moved the ball forward, the rest defenders were expecting him to take the shot but he didn't until he got to the other side, how's that taking on 5 defenders? Or have we suddenly forgotten the meaning of take ons

The goal was nice no doubt, with the way people were talking about it, I had to download the highlight and it wasn't all that

This nothing close to the Maradona-esque goal messi scored

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
DopeJemi how dare you! !!!!!! grin grin

Payet must have been a sanitation prefect,see as him carry people papa dey mop field!!! cheesy

Goal of the season!!!(till another wonderful goal comes)

Can't we sign payet sef? cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:

Payet did not take on 5 players, that's the exaggeration, he dribbled past the first defender on the flank, went into the box, went past the second defender(that wasn't a dribble sef) then moved the ball forward, the rest defenders were expecting him to take the shot but he didn't until he got to the other side, how's that taking on 5 defenders? Or have we suddenly forgotten the meaning of take ons

The goal was nice no doubt, with the way people were talking about it, I had to download the highlight and it wasn't all that

Hehehehe. ...Oshare just look at yew!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:

This is just bad belle. Payet dribbled two defenders and rounded three others before finishing sublimely. How is that not magnificent?

Would you be this dispassionate if twas Martial who scored the goal?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:

Okkk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Leyqute:

This is just bad belle. Payet dribbled two defenders and rounded three others before finishing sublimely. How is that not magnificent?

Would you be this dispassionate if twas Martial who scored the goal?

Anyhow una wan see am, na una sabi, the goal make sense but e no reach to dey add exclamation mark on top
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2016
elrony:

Hehehehe. ...Oshare just look at yew!!! grin

Lol, I don talk my own, the goal is not shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2016
If na Messi or Cronaldo score that goal we no go hear word. That goal was tight, who was that unfortunate CB that was rababaing fun oba ogo in the box?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:

Lol...na so grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
afrodoc2:
If na Messi or Cronaldo score that goal we no go hear word. That goal was tight, who was that unfortunate CB that was rababaing fun oba ogo in the box?
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
dopeJemi:

I am with you, wanted to say it but decided against airing my view because folks will think I'm hating, good goal but not enough to tickle my fancy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Just imagine say na Rooney score dat goal...
Na guaranteed starting slot for d next 3yrs grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2016
sirlaw2:

cheesy

I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2016
sirlaw2:

grin grin grin grin

Tufiakwa! !!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Meanwhile we need to win today's match, and convincingly too. I wont want to stay up late just to watch the Sleepfest of the last match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2016
The same Lineup played against Leicester City

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (14283) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.