Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8948214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) ... (14255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yah...Lindelof is ours.... What an Irony, we need attackers as it showed in our past season, but our first player na defender. I guess mourinho wants build a solid defence so our wingers won't have to defend.
What do you all think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:
Sky Sports News HQ understands the deal for Victor Lindelof means United will no longer pursue another centre-back.

Sky Sports News HQ also understands Victor Lindelof was on Jose Mourinho's three-man shortlist of centre-backs provided to Ed Woodward ahead of the summer window.

The other names on the list were Michael Keane and Virgil van Dijk.

Maybe we should go for Keane too. That means we'll have 3 or 4 players for the CB position(Bailly, Rojo, Lindelof n Keane) Bailly I think will do well in RB as well if everyone z fit. Although people say Val25 is doing alright I think he's lacking in some areas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
obainojazz:
Yah...Lindelof is ours.... What an Irony, we need attackers as it showed in our past season, but our first player na defender. I guess mourinho wants build a solid defence so our wingers won't have to defend.
What do you all think.
Defending is best done by everyone. Ask Pep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

I think one of the Reasons JM wants him is because of his ability to play as a Right-back.

We'll be wasting that height if we play him as RB.

He played LCB mostly for benfica, thr position dreaded by Smailing and Jones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Maybe we should go for Keane too. That means we'll have 3 or 4 players for the CB position(Bailly, Rojo, Lindelof n Keane) Bailly I think will do well in RB as well if everyone z fit. Although people say Val25 is doing alright I think he's lacking in some areas.

grin

Where do you keep Jones and Smalling?! Are they officially up for Sales?! LOL!

Well..... Lindeof plays much as a LCB! His Competitors are Rojo and Blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Jobless troll

You're just a bad belle person. I typed that post rapidly. Anyone with an IQ higher than sine 30 would notice that "I" is just beside "o" on the keypad and that"m" and "n" are neighbours.

Sometimes Niyilist, you should just keep your mouth shut. You look wiser that way- well, until you open your mouth and prove yourself wrong.

Hian!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:
Sky Sports News HQ understands the deal for Victor Lindelof means United will no longer pursue another centre-back.

Sky Sports News HQ also understands Victor Lindelof was on Jose Mourinho's three-man shortlist of centre-backs provided to Ed Woodward ahead of the summer window.

The other names on the list were Michael Keane and Virgil van Dijk.

Very good!!... We now have 3 CBs we can rely on and can also play the fullback positions (Lindelof RB, Bailly RB, Rojo LB) and they're still young lipsrsealed .....
Next should be who would take the positon behind Pogba and Herrera... Hopefully Fabinho and that one can also play RB......
Next a RW, maybe James, L.Moura, F.Anderson .....
Then Morata, Belloti (i don't trust One Season wonder shaa).....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Where do you keep Jones and Smalling?! Are they officially up for Sales?! LOL!

Well..... Lindeof plays much as a LCB! His Competitors are Rojo and Blind.

I even forgot Blind as well lomao

Jones and Smelling have been disappointing us. I'm tired of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Jobless troll.

You're just a bad belle person. I typed that post rapidly. Anyone with an IQ higher than sine 30 would notice that "I" is just beside "o" on the keypad and that"m" and "n" are neighbours.

I've researched about him and those attributes are what I've noticed. He may not be 100% what I expected but I'm positive we've a quality addition to our team.

Sometimes Niyilist, you should just keep your mouth shut. You look wiser that way- well, until you open your mouth and prove yourself wrong.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Nah... getting Keane means that Smalling and Jones should pack up.... Btw, Val25 already owns that RB position but it's good to know that there are excellent options when he's being rested...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

We'll be wasting that height if we play him as RB.

He played LCB mostly for benfica, thr position dreaded by Smailing and Jones

I think he's best play as LCB, but where do you wanna put Rojo?! A LB?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

I even forgot Blind as well lomao

Jones and Smelling have been disappointing us. I'm tired of them

grin

You are tired of them, but seems Jose ain't done with them yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

So Rojo should not compete for his shirt again because he had a decent season?

indeed, and what if he carries his excellent form into next season?

how will you fit the three of them in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Very good!!... We now have 3 CBs we can rely on and can also play the fullback positions (Lindelof RB, Bailly RB, Rojo LB) and they're still young lipsrsealed .....
Next should be who would take the positon behind Pogba and Herrera... Hopefully Fabinho and that one can also play RB......
Next a RW, maybe James, L.Moura, F.Anderson .....
Then Morata, Belloti (i don't trust One Season wonder shaa).....

grin

Why Dudes are giving up on Jones and Smalling?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

I think he's best play as LCB, but where do you wanna put Rojo?! A LB?!

Rojo won't be back till later in the year. Linde<3 won't play all the matches. And we haven't sorted LB, though we have about 3 options there.

But more importantly, there'll be genuine competition for the LCB position. No competition at RCB though, unless Bailly's ancestors start ministering to him from the village

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Jobless troll.

I've researched about him and those attributes are what I've noticed. He may not be 100% what I expected but I'm positive we've a quality addition to our team.

If you like insult me, I have said my own.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Rojo won't be back till later in the year. Linde<3 won't play all the matches. And we haven't sorted LB, though we have about 3 options there.

But more importantly, there'll be genuine competition for the LCB position. No competition at RCB though, unless Bailly's ancestors start ministering to him from the village

grin

You've relegated Smalling and Jones to squad Players. Best Combo according to Elampiro?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You are tired of them, but seems Jose ain't done with them yet.

Their contracts should run down and they should pack their loads. Together with Evans, we were hoping they'd be the replacement for Ferdie n Vidic but no, they decided to disappoint themselves. They failed to improve.

Smelling especially is always nervous on the ball. IDK why. Jones is more composed than Smelling on the ball but he never stays fit.

We can't keep relying on them. We've given them enough time to improve biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Raumdeuter, I want to ask you a question that's been troubling me for years. Almost every year this question keeps popping up in my head. Since I can't bear this pain alone no more I've decided to ask you this important question. . .

Why are San Marino repeatedly given to Germany year after year just for them to be rapėd each time? Are San Marino not tired? Are Germany national team born without human conscience?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Their contracts should run down and they should pack their loads. Together with Evans, we were hoping they'd be the replacement for Ferdie n Vidic but no, they decided to disappoint themselves. They failed to improve.

Smelling especially is always nervous on the ball. IDK why. Jones is more composed than Smelling on the ball but he never stays fit.

We can't keep relying on them. We've given them enough time to improve biko

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Defending is best done by everyone. Ask Pep
Pep...is that a botanical name for bald eagle.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
"The media are always trying to criticise Paul. To a certain degree, that's because of the transfer fee and not because of the player. But when I look at Pogba, he has come into the club and improved us in that area. He has got certain things our other midfield players haven't got."

"Paul is not really appreciated by certain sections of the media ( especially those I've heard about on nairaland) but when he's not in the team, I think he's missed.With the confidence of winning three trophies, I think he will go on and have an even better campaign next season."

"I'm absolutely delighted that Carrick got an extra year as Michael has got great experience. He is good for the dressing room and knows what the club is all about. He is a really sensible lad who trains really hard and some of that can rub off on the kids coming through at this moment in time. I'm delighted to see he's been given another year.

"I haven't see too much of Andreas Pereira since he went abroad [to Granada] but he had great ability and hopefully a year's loan will have just brought him on and made him a better player. It will be interesting to see how he does when he returns and I think we've got quite a few good young players who, next season, have got to step up a little bit more and prove they can be Premier League players week in and week out.

"They've always got to remember it's not just a one-off game but they have got to come in and handle it - mentally and physically every week. When they've been around the first-team squad for a couple of years and keep doing it, then that's the time to say they've really arrived at Manchester United. There is still a lot of hard work to be done for those kids."

Bryan "the general" Robson....www.manutd.com

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Why Dudes are giving up on Jones and Smalling?!

Abegi, we can't have both of them at the club joor... One must go.. whether loan or transfer, just go!.

Seems. we're looking at Di Maria again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing

At a job interview

INTERVIEWER: Pls, spell Schweinsteiger,
Blaszczykowski & Schneiderlin.

JOB SEEKER
: Why don't you just say there is no vacancy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Abegi, we can't have both of them at the club joor... One must go.. whether loan or transfer, just go!.

Seems. we're looking at Di Maria again!

Who should go in your Opinion?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:
grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing

Fuckin funny. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
The tears I've been seeing all day on the chelsea thread gladden me!

Nice 1 bakafanyogo and jambody lukaku! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

Who should go in your Opinion?!

This one weak me sad ...
But i'll gamble and send Jones out of the club!, he's not being paid that much to enjoy the nurses at the hospital everytime angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funlord2:

The tears I've been seeing all day on the chelsea thread gladdens me!
Nice 1 bakafanyogo and jambody lukaku! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

This one weak me sad ...
But i'll gamble and send Jones out of the club!, he's not being paid that much to enjoy the nurses at the hospital everytime
angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:
Rumdeuter, I want to ask you a question that's been troubling me for years. Almost every year this question keeps popping up in my head. Since I can't bear this pain alone no more I've decided to ask you this important question. . .
Why are San Marino repeatedly given to Germany year after year just for them to be rapėd each time? Are San Marino not tired? Are Germany national team born without human conscience?

Maybe the luck of draw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
all the noise around James don die down.
a glorious day for all

(1) (2) (3) ... (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) ... (14255) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.